Chapter 15

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay let's play romp game Kim Myungsoo. like a cat and mouse."

 

 

****

Every step she took invite attention, the way she walks, the way her appearances  indicate that she is no ordinary girl. her beauty radiated perfectly. Not a bit of admiration expressed by people that she passed. She walked with confidence. Walking down the hall office building that has often she visited.

"Mr. Park in right?" She said to the young woman who probably was the secretary of the person in question.

"Nae aghassi." Secretary replied politely.

She smiled showing gratitude and as usual she prevent secretary Mr. Park to tell her presence.

She started to open the door of the director's room. and smiled broadly after seeing someone who she have missed, he was busy with all the papers in his hand.

"Annyeong oppa." She greeted cheerfully.

No idea if there are people who just come in, which is now underway to him. man that looks cute despite his masculine posture smile softly.

"Krystal-aa ..." the girl who called Krystal was just smiling happy to hear her name called by a man in front of her which widen his hands asking for a hug from her.

"Oppa I miss you." Reply the girl sincerely in his arms.

"Ah..haha .. I also miss my little girl."

Instantly her smile faded. She was just a little girl for him. Couldn’t  this guy see if he had made her crazy because of him.

But the smile returned immediately installed after Cheoundoong released the hug and examining her face, making her uncomfortable in a shy way.  Her inner scream. Could this man does not make her heart bursting like this.

"Oppa ... what? Is there something on my face? "Reflex she rubbed her heated cheeks.

Cheondoong smiled at the girl who was he regarded as his sister.

"Aniyo, you're still beautiful even though there is something in your face." Answer Cheondoong then smiled crispy.

"Oppa ... Oddi?" Krystal spontaneously took the miror out of her bag and check her appearance back

"Hahaha ... you’re still innocence. I'm just kidding, nothing in your face pabbo. You still look perfect. "Krystal again couldn’t control her heartbeat it sounded very loud and fast in her ears.

"Did lately you're so busy. You look to grow thin. Take care of your health. I don’t want you get sick. "

Krystal feels like to fly up to the seventh heaven when all the praise and attention Cheondoong given to her. And once again her hope re-inflate. Can one day he see her not as  his little girl again ?. Can this man see her as a woman who he loved?.

"Ah, I'm dieting oppa. A few more days I have to shooting that there is a part should be pointed out, yeaahh you know what I mean. "Krystal deliberately wanted to provoke this man. whether he will feel jealous.

Cheondoong smiles understand.

"I'm proud of you, beside you already have everything you want. You can be professional in your work. "She knew it too, but that's not the answer that Krystal wants to hear.

"Oh ... and what you want to drink?"

" just give me water."

 

Krystal just sitting on a white sofa in the room while occasionally stare at Cheondoong a man who has been busy back to work. Cheondoong didn’t want to act disrespectful by ignoring a guests and struggling back to his work, but it is the demand of Krystal for reasons do not want to make his job delayed just by her visit. But behind it all, she just wanted more time to be in the same room with this man. and he also really like to see the serious expression on his handsome face. Didn’t if Cheondoong can see it all, Krystal is a perfect figure for his girlfriend she’s beautiful and brilliant addition she was also very understanding ?.

But unfortunately, his heart still filled with love for the innocent girl he met four years ago. The girl that he couldn’t forget easily. The mute girl has been made him to feel what it's like to fall in love. Mute girl who had made his sister cry for months because of missed her. And make his little angel into a quiet girl. There is hate on that mute girl why she left without a word, and made him desperate search for her. Make Ye eun becomes quiet girl as it is today. but more than that he is very concerned about her existence. He was very concerned with her situation. And his serious gaze through the files in his hand turned into a blank stare.

And that changes didn’t pass by Krystal’s eyes.

'does it about Ye eun again?' Thought Krystal. And her heart constrict at the thought when it was because of Jieun that  Cheondoong think. The girl who had made everyone she likes couldn’t notice her. No, Kyrstal not blame that mute girl. because she also missed her. And she also had forgotten the feeling she has for Myungsoo. But Cheondoong, the person she loves now. Jieun, person he loved before she loved this man. so then is it Krystal’s fault for being late for loving Cheondoong ?. no one knows.

There is nothing wrong about loving someone. And God will never go wrong giving these feelings. All that is His secret. Krystal will only follow what the future would bring. With whom she later through life even though she prayed that God would make Cheondoong to be  the right man for her. She still prays.

But look Cheondoong tortured like this, makes her  change her wish. For the first time she wants to not be selfish. She wants the person she loves happy. She didn’t know how tormented Cheondoong holding those alone and longing to the person he loves. She was lucky because although her feelings still can’t get shortchanged at least she was able to see the person she loves.

'Oppa, I'll help you find Jieun. it's all for you and I for not getting hurt. And also for Myungsoo. So it will cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter