chapter 14

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jieun ..." how much he miss calling that name.

"Jieun."

Myungsoo was still staring at the pretty girl in front of him, he saw Jieun who turned her face towards women who also call her name. Myungsoo wasn’t familiar with that face tough.

Don’t go. His mind shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

Jieun's 'POV'

 

Today is the second day I was in Korea, the first day I and Hyomin unnie use to rest and organize our new home. Yes, we prefer to buy a new house than an apartment. And about my old house, I don’t sell it or occupy it again. I don’t know, maybe because I want to have a new atmosphere and start a new life.

And now I was walking along the side of the road, I missed with my old habits. I don’t use a taxi to get here, but as before, I still have my bus card. Went  to everywhere with the bus is a bit complicated, but I enjoyed it.

I think I've almost reached the restaurant Hyomin unnie said. Since waking up until one o'clock at the house and I was just a little to fix the house. Hyomin unnie since eight o'clock had already left to take care of her new business which she purposely built up in korea. Yes, we decided to settle in Korea and therefore we bought a house here. And all that Hyomin unnie who took care of all. She was very deft and clever. And she was verrrryyyy busy. With a myriad of work. But she enjoyed it. At least that was what she always said to me. every time I worried about her health.

While Hyomin unnie looks like a successful career woman here. I actually look like a jobless woman. Keke .. Eits .... No. At least when I was in Japan a couple of times I made an exhibition of paintings. Of course, all my paintings. And at least I think my painting is quite well known. Maybe?.

Maybe I'll make a painting studio here and hopefully it will be an exhibition here. I hope.

But I stop before I actually get in front of the restaurant that Hyomin unnie promised to meet me for lunch at the same breakfast for me.

 

"Oppa,,, I beg you don’t break up with me. Previously we have no problem. We love each other. And I'm even willing to give everything that I have for you. "

Are they  arguing couples, So childish bickering in public like this.

"Love? .... I don’t know what love is. And it's your own fault to be an easy woman. "

When I heard the answer from him. Oh, God how arrogant this man. Maybe all namja is like this. Cruel and likes to act as they pleased. I'm still looking at the two people in front of me. I feel a bit sorry for the woman. But I was also annoyed with her attitude. she shouldn’t humiliate herself only to a man, moreover for a cruel guy.

 

"Ouhhh .... Appo. Aishhh,,,, useless heels. Oppa help me. "I walked over to the woman who is now in pain because of falling. Perhaps because her heels broken?

I, with my attitude is still like to help anyone that sometimes makes me hate my attitude is to try to help this women to wake up. But, this is why I hate my attitude. Instead of gratitude that I received but an invective. Hey, I'm here just trying to show my empathy.

"MWOYA .... Get your hands off me you dummy. I don’t need the help of a girl like you. "Ouchh ... it's hurt. I just bent. I don’t know why I'm bent. But maybe because I don’t want to make a Commotion in public places?.

"Why are you bent on. Don’t you at least should apologize?. "Why should I apologize?. I stopped bending and saw the faces of this annoying woman.

"Why don’t you apologize yet?." do I have to talk and knock the sense of this woman. But I've decided to become a mute girl. At least before I explain everything to Minseo ahjuma and others.

"Are you mute?" This woman .... did she had to yell right in front of my face. I was very furious with the behavior of this arrogant woman. No wonder she was abandoned by her lover. But they shouldn’t be separated because they both were same have a bad moral.

"Really?. Are you really mute? ... MWO .. haha ​​... "I straightened my body is ready to teach this woman retorted with all my clever reply for her statement. But I feel like my lip as if locked because I felt a gaze of someone who for some reason it makes my body became rigid.

I turned away. And when my eyes met the eyes that actually I missed, I'm just speechless.

It’s turn out the guy that I told as a cruel man is actually a guy who makes my heart beat very fast for the first time. It’s turn out the guy that I told as a bad moral guy is a guy who had already saved me from an accident. And it turns out that guy is Kim Myungsoo, my first love.

I was silent, not knowing what to do. Lord, help me.

 

"Jieun." Hyomin unnie. Thanks God.

I turn my face, Hyomin unnie looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Waeyo?”I just keep quiet and not answer the question that just makes her even more confused. I intend to walk over to Hyomin unnie, but my steps stop by this crazy woman who yelling right in my face. Aish,,, .

Ignore this ugly woman, I walked past her and pulled the arm of unnie to follow me. Not today. I'm not ready to meet again with Myungsoo.

Especially when he already has a lover.

 

 

 

"Jieun, why are we even in the toilet like this?. I thought you said you were hungry?. Who was that?. Who is the woman?. Why is she yelling at you?. What is it? .. "Before unnie is getting a lot of questions I gave my unnie's a sharp look. At least I think my stare is scary, but instead Hyomin unnie ignoring my scary stare.

"Unnie, about why we're here it's because I don’t want him to find me. And she was, I didn’t know her. But it looks like she's his girlfriend. "When i made that last sentence somehow I felt my chest is being numb and it feels like I want to slamming something.

"That guy?. who the person is?. Who’s you mean?. "

I was confused when trying to answer it. But unnie still looking at me with a look like a palli-answer-me-or?.

"He's Kim Myungsoo." I replied softly.

"MWO? Myungsoo, your first love?. "

"Hyomin unnie, reduce your voice. Or he'll know that we're here. "I said anxiously.

Hyomin unnie just looked at me like I'm some kind of aliens.

"Mwoya? ... Why are we just hiding from the person that you really want to meet. Or  Maybe the guy that I really wanted to meet. Come out and say hello to your first love ... " my eyes went wide when unnie quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the toilet. But I hurriedly stopped myself and with my free hand I clutched what can I use as a handle.

"Jieun! ... Why are you so childish. Palli ... get out. "

"Unnie andwe ... I don’t want to see him. At least not for now. I'm not ready. "

"Waeyoooo? ..." Whined Hyomin unnie.

"I'm not ready to meet with that guy. anyway I also don’t have any feelings for him anymore. "As I said that I hope it’s sound calm.

"Oh really?." She asked mockingly. I hate you unnie.

"Nae. And he already has a lover. For what to see him again. "But Hyomin unnie just looked at me with a strange smile on her face

"Are you jealous?. So that's why you want to run away from him? ... Haha ... because you're jealous ... Aigoo ... haha ​​... you're so cute Jieunnie ... "Mwoya ... I'm not jealous. But rather disappointed?. MWO?. No.. not disappointed. But Aish ... I don’t know. but I guess Myungsoo has changed. he looks cold and arrogant.

"No unnie. Don’t talk nonsense. Please, wait a few minutes longer. After it we can out and eat ... okay?. "I begged her an give her an aegyo that I don’t even knew since when I started to have it. I realized I have changed a lot since moving to Japan. But I guess that is a positive change because I felt I was getting to enjoy my life and feel happy?.

"Okaaayyy ...." unnie replied lazily. Hehe, mianhe unnie. Love you.

 

 

 

 

 

 ***

Myungsoo's "POV"

 

Don’t go

My feet still as it was glue to the ground I stand at, I may not let my chance to meet her go wasted. After my consciousness return fully I ran back into the restaurant. But again I been stopped by this crazy woman.

"Oppa .... Please .... "Before she completed her words I gave her my deadest glare. She should be aware. She can’t be with me until whenever. Moreover what I just saw made me even more don’t like her, even hate her.

"This is the last time I warn you. Never ever again bothering me. Or I will destroy your father's company right NOW. And, never again yell at the girl who wasn’t do anything wrong. At least you're not much better than her. "Then I went back looking for Jieun. I have to find her.

 

 

 

"Aishhh,,, where is she?." Impatiently I ruffled my hair. I've searching her in this restaurant. In fact all of the floor, still I couldn’t find her. Where is she?. Did she was deliberately avoiding me?. But for what?.

I'm still frustratingly looking for that girl, I'm the almighty Kim Myungsoo walked back and forth like a mad guy  just for a girl!. Great.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter