Chapter 13

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because I hate goodbye, I don’t want to see the sadden faces of people who are very dear to me and has been very good to me." Jieun hold her tears when the face of Minseo ahjuma also Sooyoung appeared on her head. and Ye eun,  Cheondong and her new friends Sulli, Krystal and Luna. And now her tears really fell when the shadow of Myungsoo's face appear ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 years later

 

It was already for four years Jieun living in Japan, four years Jieun devoted herself to a very doting grandfather. No regrets in her while flying to Japan and met with her family. Her grandpa was very love her, even sometimes arguably too spoil her that sometimes make her felt  bad. But Jieun could understand it, probably because her grandfather wanted to give all of his affection to her during the last twenty years he couldn’t do. And also maybe because her grandpa missed her mother so much?. She could tell just look at the face of her grandpa who always looked at her with a long face and wistful gaze. Several times her grandpa would call her with sunny, her mother childhood name.

Jieun didn’t have a problem with it. in fact it makes her felt a little relieve at least she could make her grandpa felt a bit happy for still could see his daughter’s figure in her. because their faces are similar.

For the first few days Jieun felt a bit overwhelmed by the requests of her grandpa, not negative even in very positive terms. Her grandpa would buy all the stuff that he thought his grandchild would love it. Her grandpa would ask her to sing every day. Even he intentionally make music studio in his mansion just for Jieun’s happiness.

Jieun smiled when remembering how her grandpa would always offered her to become a singer. But Jieun repeatedly rejected his offer softly. She wasn’t ready to put out her voice at anyone yet. Especially if the people she knew that knowing Jieun as a mute girl and then turns out actually she could speak even becoming a singer. She wasn’t ready to be branded as a liar especially by the people she loved. She knew if the people she cares about who living in Korea knew about her they will try to meet her.

No, that’s not because Jieun no longer willing to meet with them. But she's just not ready. And she also wasn’t sure if she will return to Korea. But it was  first thought until a week ago before her grandpa gone. Because now she is in confuse state. Should she stay in korea or continue live in Japan and join handling the business with her uncle and her cousin Hyomin. Or go back to Korea like what her grandpa’s advice. Oh, Jieun even forget how many times her grandfather offered her to return to Korea.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

With her hair that she let it to decompose swept away by a gentle breeze. Jieun purposely sat on the chair in the shape like a log of wood in the wide courtyard house belonging to her grandfather. Enjoy the chirping of birds and the sunny weather. but despite the sunny weather that day, her face was opposite. Her face was sad, sadness scratch on her face more striking as she breathed heavily. Se did like her new home, she was also very fond of her grandfather. But she really missed Korea, she really missed Ye eun, Minseo ahjuma and Sooyoung, her three friendss also Myungsoo. Yes, Jieun realized she liked that handsome boy. but if the situation was like this, it would be difficult for her to trust a guy again. But were all men was like her father, were they same as her nasty father. Jieun doubted and didn’t know.

"Honey .... What bothered you?."Her grandpa came and rubbed the top of her head softly and sat down in a log beside her.

"Nothing grandpa. I didn’t think of anything. "Answer Jieun and smile sweetly and hugged her grandpa's old body. Indeed, when Jieun first came to Japan and met with her grandpa, she was shocked when she saw her grandpa’s body was very thin which could only sit in a wheelchair. But patiently Jieun treat her grandpa and helped to re-run her grandpa, finally he could be healthy again. but after her grandpa fell out after shower since a month ago his grandpa's health began to weaken. Now even her grandfather’s body began to thin again. it made Jieun fear. Fear of being abandoned by the people she cares again.

"You lie. You miss korea, don’t you? You can go back to korea honey, grandpa would often see you there. Grandpa can also send Hyominnie to accompany you there. "Again. Jieun smiling with her grandfather behavior. She didn’t know but She felt every grandfather asked, that just to reassure himself that Jieun would not leave. But he felt guilty for making Jieun had to stay with him and leave korea. Her grandfather was the same as her mother who was very understanding. But it was cute.

Jieun smiled again and shook her head in the hugs of her grandfather.

"No grandpa, I'm happy here. Together with grandpa and Hyomin unnie and all. You are very good to me. anyway I don’t want to leave you alone here. If I'm not beside you who is going to scold you to stay fit. Who is going to prepare a meal for you, who will tell you to take your pill. And who will listen to your old story? ... "As she said all her worry to her only grandpa, she wanted to cry. Indeed she was very fond of her grandfather after nearly four years of living with him.

Her grandfather cried. Yes, he was touched by the girl's sincerity. He was very, very happy to finally meet with his grandchildren, despite the fact that his daughter went on first than him making him sad. felt guilty at the cheerful daughter despite her condition that couldn’t speak since birth. Who has given birth to a child who is very good even for his grandfather Jieun is the perfect girl. The outside and inside.

"There is Junki uncle and the maids." Quipped grandfather.

"Aishh ... grandpa.." Jieun remove the arms of his grandfather's old body and looked at her grandfather's face with a frown. His grandfather chuckled at the sight of his grandchild funny expression.

"Yes but you will easily make them obedient to your commands, and grandpa would be happy to skip eating and taking medication. I know what you thinking grandpa, grandpa wanted me to go back to Korea because you were bored with the always chatty me. Right?. "Jieun’s frown increasing. Besides the fact her age was 24 years has been stepped on, nothing has changed from the girl, still very innocent.

"Aigoo .... Did uri Jieun angry at grandpa's joke?. "There was no response, her grandfather just shook his head at his grandchild's childish attitude. He hug Jieun’s body warmly.

"Jieun dear, even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter