Chapter eleven

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Eonnie ... you just talk to me ? you can talk? ' I was surprised by the sudden question and realiz my folly . Because too panic I'd forgotten that I was mute.

" Emm .. Err ... yes ? . "Just that words that I can said right now, I couldn’t deny it , while Ye eun wasn’t just  one time hearing me talk .

" Then why wouldn’t you talk before? " Instantly I went blank. Eomma what reason should I give? . But instantly .

" Ye eun this way , eonni feel guilty at my mother who was away in beautiful places there . And eonnie shouldn’t talk to anyone for the guilt eonnie for my mother . Or eonnie will just come to eomma place .... so can you not tell this to anyone , nor it Cheondoong oppa or the other , or eonnie will leave Ye eun and don’t return again. "Sorry to make you be a reason of my egoistic mom.

" Don’t eonnie , don’t go . Ye eun  promise, won’t inform this to anyone . if only Eonnie  not going to leave Ye eun . " I smiled , feeling guilty for lying to this innocent girl . But what can I do?

" Yakso .. " Ye eun poin her little finger and linked it with mine as  a pinky finger .

***

My day pass as usual , but I feel more of my day, I have the passion to continue my life . Besides Ye eun and Cheondoong oppa . Sully , Luna Krystal also be a new part of my life . Well they asked me to be friends who  I gladly welcome . because I saw the sincerity in their eyes when asked for the friendship .

You will be able to read one by his/her eyes , if you are also experiencing what I'm experiencing .there are a few people who bring friends with me , but it turns out they were just going to use me . And from the eyes I can at least know they are sincere or not .

" Ji eunnie ... you daydreaming again . Umm what do you think ? " Asked sully woke me out of my mind . I smiled at her and shook my head slowly . This time we were in the back garden of the art building, the usual place I spend my time . They also frequently be here because this place is calm their minds too.

" Krystal , stop with that sad face ... there are still a lot of men out there that is better than ... "Luna words had stopped  when suddenly Krystal cry . I who don’t know anything just shut up .

"You don’t need to talk about this anymore Luna ... I already know what should I do . But this heart is refuses to obey what my brain says . "Says Krystal after stop crying .

" Ohh ... my poor Krystal ... I promise I won’t discuss about it again . But when I saw the sad facial of yours, made ​​me even more angry at that jerk . " Luna said and hugged Krystal who sits on the far left . I and Sully immediately walked over and hugged her , although I don’t know who the guy was . I believe that guy is the man who doesn’t have feelings and blind . just a dumb man who could resist her feelings as best and as beautiful as Krystal .

***

End " POV "

 

No One " POV "

Now Myungsoo and his mother were having dinner . Myungsoo just looked at his food with no appetite. While his mother just smiled at his son’s face which always felt guilty at her .

" Myungie ... eat your food . How many times mom said . Mother 's okay you're not dating Krstal - ssi . Even mom glad you didn’t continue your steps . I don’t want because of your egoistic   , you will only get hurt . Not just you but a lot of people who will be hurt , Krystal , mom , and your father as well . Krystal who hurt because you aren’t serious like her, because it would hurt mom to see you get hurt also the feeling of failure parent who doesn’t successfully educating their children . And father who will be hurt , because knowing you who still hate him . Eomma know you don’t really want to make your father's life ruined . Eomma know you more than anyone acknowledge you . "Said his mother patiently , trying to gave an explanation for her son are now only silence .

" Eomma , , , but I hate him . He shouldn’t have left us . he Shouldn’t dumped me ,his son . " Myungsoo replied in a trembling voice .

" ... How many times eomma have to say your father didn’t dump you, son . "

" And how many times I say , if I don’t believe it . "

With so Myungsoo stood up from his seat and ran to his room . While Mrs Lee could only sigh and hesitated  what should she do . Tell the truth and be hated by her son or keep it this way , make Myungsoo increasingly hated his father.

***

Myungsoo who was in a bad mood , can’t concentrate on the lesson . Woohyun who saw it also wasn’ have spirit, Woohyun didn’t need to ask what’s Myungsoo problem because he already know what the reason for his friend 's bad mood .

Immediately Myungsoo went out after the class end, leaving a confused Woohyun .

Myungsoo walked to the art building , hoping to find a person who he hoped could make his problem go away . But before he would enter the building , he saw Jieun who just came out of the building , with the fast pace Myungsoo hiding behind the sturdy walls of the building.

He sighed in relief , knowing Jieun didn’t saw him . But when he saw Jieun who didn’t go to the library as usual , immediately following her steps toward the university gates . He reaching his bag looking for something in it and found a bus card that he was looking for .

Now Myungsoo just observe the girl sitting on a bench that is in city park. Curious as to what the girl is here and is waiting for anyone . Instantly his chest tightened by the think of the possibility that he doesn’t want to imagine .

" Don’t let Cheondoong that Jieun wait . " He said with a huff . Until unintentionally the bag he 'd been draped in his shoulder  fall and startled him .

" Aissshhh .... "

Now Myungsoo could feel his heart beating so fast that he was afraid that his heart just might escape from the place . When viewing a pair of shoes that he even didn’t know since when he has been so familiar .

With feelings of shame also upset Myungsoo Tilt his head , and saw Jieun who looked at him, puzzled .

Soon he got up , and scratched his neck awkwardly   . Confused should give any reason . his both cheeks heated with embarrassment .

"Um , , , hey . Jieun - ssi . " greet  Myungsoo  bashfully .

Jieun bowed her head as a greeting back , and smiled at the man in front of her . Which makes Myungsoo held his breath , making his chest  getting heavier because of his pounding heart.

Jieun shows her notes to Myungsoo after wrote it without Myungsoo knowing it , because he who just busy keeps cursed his heart .

Why did you get here?

Myungsoo snort , to cover his nervousness . And answering Jieun question spontaneously  after the reason entry into his brain .

"I was waiting for someone . But he just told me , couldn’t make it. So , yeah ... " in his head Myungsoo grateful , he can answer without having stuttered.

Jieun just nod her head as a response from  Myungsoo replied .

" You, so for what is here alone ? "

I was waiting for someone . Jieun replied with a note .

" Who are you waiting for? . Cheondoong ? "

" Eonnnniiee ..... " Myungsoo and Jieun immediately turned their head to the sound source that calls Jieun . turns out it’s Ye eun who ran to the both of them .

" Eonnie . Sorry Ye eun late . It's because the car we are riding is breaking down. "Says Ye eun and immediately embraced Jieun thighs because her height is only about  Jieun waist.

Jieun kneel down align with Ye eun height , and smiled at the little girl . then move her hands as a cues that she also just come .

Myungsoo just stood awkwardly look at intimacy between Jieun and Ye eun .

" Ohh ... it turns out you also bring a friend eonnie . " Said Ye eun who was aware of the existence of Myungsoo .

" Annyeong oppa . " Greeted the little girl as she bowed her head . While only respond with a nod of the head from Myungsoo .

Finally with the suggestions of Ye eun , the three of them walked around the park who was quite crowded this time.

After half an hour they spent to encircle the park , Ye eun began to complain of fatigue . And decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter