Onew X Minho (SHINee)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GO!" Jinki shouted as he watched a current soccer game on the large, flatscreen television. The middle forward was dribbling the black and white ball between his feet and was passing the defense. The team wasn't doing so well the first half of the game and now the best player had finally gotten the ball to the other half of the field. 

The player neared the goal and the goalie prepped himself, gripping onto the goal post, ready to shoot to the other side if the ball went there. Jinki was standing up and cheering him on as he neared ever so closer. Jinki was about to rip his hair out when he spotted the defense getting to him. When his hope fell, the forwarder shot the ball and it went into the metal goal, the net catching it and letting it roll down to hit the ground. 

Jinki threw his fists in the air and cheered incredibly loud. His team just scored the first point and the other team was ahead by one. The game just got really intense now as Jinki could hear the fans in the stadium cheer louder to score another goal.

Jinki was back on the couch and he stared at the tv. He heard some footsteps that sounded rash and fast behind him, but they seemed to become more distant and then stop. He could hear a door open and a light switch turn on quickly and just as fast as it happened, the sound stopped with the person going into the bathroom. 

Jinki didn't think much of it and just paid attention to his game. He got excited again as the same player acquired the ball a second time and was running up the field again. This time, the defense were prepared and were blocking him. The other team members helped the player as he passed the ball to them and crossed between the other team to get another goal. 

Jinki was up yet again as the goal was so close to scoring. He wrung his hands together in anticipation. 

"Hyung!" came a scream from the bathroom, a scream that belonged to Minho. 

Jinki ignored it, figuring it was something silly and not as important as his soccer game. The player was almost there, one flick of his calf and he would score another goal. Jinki was back to screaming and shouting as he feared the outcome as being the miss of the goal.

He was one kick away from the goal and Jinki was holding his breath as the player held up his leg to kick and . . . . . . . . .  .

Jinki wasn't able to see the outcome as the television turned off. Jinki's face fell entirely and he searched around for the remote to swiftly turn the tv back on to finish his game. He searched the floor and the stand that held up the television set, but the remote was nowhere. He turned to the couch and started to rip the cushions off, frantically searching, "WHERE IS IT?!" he shouted out of frustration as he continued to miss his game. 

"Ahem," someone pretended to clear their throat to get the older's attention.

Jinki looked up to see his beloved husband, Minho. He looked absolutely pissed off and he held the tv remote in his hand,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter