Taemin X Key (SHINee)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Set the crib over here," Taemin ordered the elder as he pointed to the exact spot he wanted the furniture placed. Kibum nodded as he dragged the unopened box containing the crib over and set it against the wall, "Yah! Don't scratch the walls! We just painted that!" Taemin shouted.

Kibum looked over his shoulder, in fear of the younger's glare, and apologized, "Sorry, Tae," he turned his attention back to the box and made sure it wasn't messing up the paint job that the two just finished yesterday. He sighed in relief when he saw no scratches on the wall behind the box. He started to tear open the box by ripping the tape off the edges. 

Taemin sighed as his feet began to tire from standing. He held his large, six month pregnant belly from underneath and waddled over to the rocking chair that was already set up in the room. He relaxed on the wooden chair as he pushed against the floor, making the chair rock in a soothing motion. He ran his small hands over the swell of his abdomen as he felt the infant inside begin to kick.

Taemin's lips curled up in a small smile as he said, "Juliette's awake," he giggled happily as the unborn baby girl kicked him again in repsonse to her umma's voice. Taemin tickled the spot over the area he felt her move and she reacted by jolting inside of his womb. 

Kibum looked over his shoulder and smiled at the sight. He stood up and slowly walked over, reaching his hand out for Taemin to guide him. Taemin grabbed the larger hand and set it over the spot where Juliette was the most active at the moment. Key smiled whne he felt the familiar thud against his palm. He got down on his knees to get closer to Taemin's belly.

Once he was close enough, he placed a soft kiss against Taemin's belly where Juliette was, "Hello, Julie," Kibum called, Taemin giggling at the nickname he was aready calling their daughter, "Appa's here, so is umma. Don't fuss okay?" he placed another soft kiss against Taemin's clothed abdomen. 

Taemin smiled at the father-to-be and said, "She stopped. She listens to her appa well," he ran his slim fingers through the elder's hair, feeling the soft locks weave through the spaces of his finger, "She'll be a Daddy's Girl when she grows up," he twirled a curly strand between his fingers as he admired the thought of his daughter and spouse being the best of friends and her wanting to spend more time with her appa. 

Kibum smiled up at Taemin and said, "I hope so. Her and I'll be the best of friends, but she'll probably end up hating me," he pouted as he poked Taemin's protruding belly. He rested both of his hands on either side of Taemin's belly and held it as he planted yet another kiss on the clothed skin. He rubbed it a few times as Taemin registered what he just said. 

Taemin knit is eyebrows in confusion as he questioned the elder, having processed what he just uttered as pure foolishness, "What do you mean? Why would she hate you?" the elder was just saying how much of a Daddy's Girl Juliette would be, and now he was doubting it. 

Kibum looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter