Baekhyun X Chanyeol (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need another tissue," a very snotty and bossy man demanded. He stuck his hand out and reached for that said tissue from his partner. He could feel the snot dripping from his nose and he flexed his fingers, waiting for the new tissue, "Chanyeol! I need another tissue!" he exclaimed this time, getitng his point across.

Chanyeol reached over and grabbed a tissue from the box, handing the tissue to his bossy husband, "You know Baek, the box of tissues is right next to you," he scoffed, looking down to the said box of tissues right in between them in bed. It was surrounded by a sea of used tissues that were carelessly tossed to the side by Baekhyun. Chanyeol also knew for a fact that there was a trashcan on the other side of Baekhyun on their bedroom floor.

"Yes I know, but I'm too sick to get it myself," Baekhyun whined in response as he blew his nose once again, tossed the now used tissue on the bed, and pulled the covers up higher to cover his head. A small cough sounded from under the covers followed by a pitiful whimper.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and looked over the pathetic little lump under the covers that he called his husband. He chuckled and reached over to the tv remote to turn off the large device. Once done, he lifted the bed covers, scattering the used tissues and box across the whole bed and floor and found Baekhyun under the covers, curled up in a ball.

Baekhyun gasped with a loud EEP as Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist. The petite male's sides were incredibly ticklish and just lightly poking them would set him off into a fit of squeals and laughs. Chanyeol, being the devil that he is, soon had his hands on the elder male's sides and had his fingers tickling into Baekhyun's tender sides.

Baekhyun was now in violent throws of laughter and was wiggling all over the small bed. His back arched as Chanyeol reached a particularly sensitive spot and it sent his body into a stiff and rigid ache. Baekhyun attempted to join this tickle fight, however he couldn't turn over to tickle Chanyeol in retaliation due to his heavy and massive belly.

Baekhyun was heavily pregnant at thirty-six weeks. It was his and Chanyeol's first child, a little boy that would soon come into their lives and they couldn't be happier with their future as a family.

But Baekhyun wasn't thinking about that right now and how blessed he was to be carrying his and Chnayeol's baby, he was worried about getting Chanyeol back in this unfair match. So with as much strength as Baekhyun could muster, he flipped himself over onto his other side so he was facing Chanyeol, and in the process, he pinned one of Chanyeol's large hands under his side and protruding belly, so he was left with a disadvantage. Another disadvantage that both now possessed, was that the large womb that safely contained their growing child was in between them now.

Baekhyun didn't let this bother him as he reached out and stuffed his small hands into the his larger husband's armpits. That was the younger's "weak spot" and Baekhyun knew he had won. As soon as he started tickling the other, Chanyeol let out a scream of laughter and discomfort. He still had one hand pinned under Baekhyun's heavier body so he was trapped in this position.

"Alright alright! You win, Baek!" Chanyeol howled in defeat. He was the weakest fighter in the ring when it came to tickling. Baekhyun chuckled with a smirk as he released Chanyeol's body and struggled to lift his body to free the single hand under his body. Chanyeol started rubbing his hand, trying to return the blood circulation.

Baekhyun lightly laughed and he watched his younger husband act like a baby with his hand. However his demeanor chnaged once he felt a rather violent cough wrack up in his chest. He quickly brought his arm up to his face as a loud and body shaking cough tore through his mouth. He could physically feel his vocal cords shaking as he let the monstrosity out. Once finished, he relaxed and momentarily recovered from his violent cough, laying his arms back onto the disheveled bed.

As if on cue, the baby boy inside of Baekhyun started moving, disturbed by his mother's violent coughs. Baekhyun grimaced as a particularly hard movement kicked at his belly button, an incredibly painful spot to kick at.

Chanyeol noticed the painful sneer on his husband's face and knew exactly what it meant. He had grown quite accustomed to the faces that his diva of a husband made. He had grown a whole new set from the moment he had discovered that he was pregnant. The face he made now was a newer one, one that he made as their son grew bigger in his petite body. He had kicked his belly button.

"Awh, Changkyun," Chanyeol cooed as he laid his hand on Baekhyun's round and tight abdomen. He rubbed around as he felt Changkyun move around inside his husband, "Don't hurt your mama too bad, okay?" his deep and soothing voice seemed to work wonders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter