Chen X Kris (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you nervous?" Yifan asked as they were being prepared backstage to go on stage in less than five minutes. The employees were strapping their microphones to their suits and making sure the tape they used stuck to their necks to keep the wire down. 

Jongdae shook his head to answer firstly, "No, I'm just really excited. This is my night to shine," he claimed and nodded a thank you to the staff as she finished applying the tape to his microphone wire. 

Yifan smiled, "I'm glad then." 

They were both interrupted for their conversation by the staff as they told them that the microphones were now on and speaking was not allowed at the moment. Both kept dead silent and nodded to say they understood. 

All the Exo members, both K and M lined up, ready to go onstage and sing and dance their hearts out, but everyone knew the importance of Jongdae and how he needed to be the real focus. 

Kyungsoo turned around at the very front to look at Jongdae at the very back. Jongdae was already facing forward so when the younger faced him he was ready to pay attention. The main vocalist of Exo-K smiled his heart shaped smile and gave him the thumbs up. 

This encouraged the rest of the members to do the same as they turned to give their support and good lucks to the male. Jongdae accepted each one happily and snuggled into Yifan's side as he clung onto the elder's arm. 

Yifan was next to act as he lifted Jongdae's chin and kissed him full on the lips, whispering ever so softly, "I love you." 

When the twelve of them received the cue, all the twelve rowdy males ran onto the stage to start off the night with a greeting. 

"We are one! Hello, we are Exo!" all twelve members shouted in excitement and in unison. 

The crowd screamed in excitement and all the names of the members mixed together as different fans shouted them. Banners with different names and sayings patterned the audience and glow sticks illuminated the place. Truly, a breath taking sight. 

One by one, the members all bowed and introduced themselves. Between each introduction, the audience fell quiet to hear them and when they actually said their name, they burst into what sounded like screams of bloody murder. Oh Exotics, all Exo members just love them. 

Joonmyun was the one to greet the audience last, introducing the song they were to sing first, "Hello, I'm Suho," the audience burst into louder applause and cheers just by hearing him say his own name, "And we'll show you all Growl first." 

As the members quickly got into position, the beat started playing and Zitao opened up with his, "Yo! Okay." 

However, there was one member missing from the beginning placed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter