Kris X Suho (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There Yifan stood, at the familiar neighborhood park in the cul-de-sac where he lived. It was a sunny day, the sky a promising light blue, the sweet smell of summer roaming among the playground and spacious field next to it. The trees stood tall, full and baring with large, green leaves, providing the perfect amount of shade for a weary and heated child. The robins chirped as they hopped along the tall grass, searching for insects to eat. The perfect and beautiful day. 

"Daddy!" a young child's voice called, alerting him out of his summer induced trance. His eyes focused on a young girl, around the age of four. Her dark curls bounced as she ran to him, her chubby cheeks painted rose colored with the exertion of heat and running. 

Yifan smiled lovingly and held his arms out to welcome her, enveloping her small body in his muscle decorated arms for a hug. Her short and slightly chubby arms wrapped around his neck in a tight hold, "Play with me!" the little girl squealed, jumping up and down in his hold. She gripped one of his ears and lightly tugged in her attempt to persuade him. 

Yifan reached up and carefully removed her hand before replying, "Okay, princess, be careful with daddy. Let's go!" he exclaimed, swiftly getting up and running towards the open field where they desired to play. 

The young girl was slow in step, so Yifan slowed his pace so she could catch up. She giggled when she got to the point where she was passing her daddy, "I'm faster than you, Daddy!" she boasted, lifting her arms to feel the chilled breeze cool her fair skin in the blazing sun. 

Yifan smiled and instantly sped up, swooping down to catch the young girl in his graphed arms. The two tumbled when Yifan lost his balance and fell into the soft grass. The little girl was on top of Yifan's chest as he lied on his back, straining his neck to look at her. 

Both shared a look before bursting into hysterical laughter, "Silly Daddy," the girl squealed, nuzzling her nose into Yifan's in an Eskimo kiss, in which the father returned happily. 

"I'm sorry, princess," Yifan chided, "Your night in shining armor saved you, though," the young girl giggled and hugged Yifan's neck, the bend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter