Trouble

Double Trouble
She woke up the next morning smells something delicious. She walk out from her room and sees Tiffany cooking something. 
 
"Morning Fany." She backhug Tiffany and kiss her cheek.
 
Tiffany startled a little bit. "Morning Taetae. Don't do that again. You almost give me a heart attack. Come here, let's have some breakfast. Come on. I need to go to my place first. I need to change."
 
"Mousie ah, I told you already. I didn't eat breakfast. I just need my coffee."
 
"No excuse. Come on, eat now. I wait you downstair okey? Mwah!" She kissed Taeyeon beofre she left her to have her breakfast.
 
Taeyeon just looking at the food infront of her. Take it or not? She's thinking. But if she take it, she's going into big trouble later. "Why don't you start eating yet? Come on, we're gonna be late. Here, let me feed you. Open your mouth now. Let's eat together." Tiffany sits near Taeyeon and start to feed her. Taeyeon shake her head. She don't want to risk her day today because they got a lot of work to do later. "You don't want to eat? I know I'm not good but at least I try to cook something for you." Tiffany feel a little bit dissapointed. Taeyeon don't want Tiffany feel sad so she take it. Tiffany smile and eat together. "I'm good now. Come, let's go. I need my coffee now Fany." Taeyeon not to take anymore. "Here, I made it for you." Tiffany shows Taeyeon her coffee. Taeyeon smile and pecks tiffany lips before grab her to the door.
 
"But the foods?" Tiffany point to their breakfast. 
 
"I'll clean it later. Come on. You need to change your clothes now. We're gonna be late." Taeyeon pull Tiffany's out and push her to the door. 
 
They arrive at the office at the same time with Hyoyeon. "Good morning ladies. Let's start our discussion now. Taeyeon? Are you okay? You don't look good." Hyoyeon see Taeyeon face. 'Oh no! Is Tiffany ask Taeyeon to have breakfast?' She feel worried. She know Taeyeon can't have a breakfast or else she's going to be sick and collapse. 'This is not good.' 
 
Taeyeon just nod her head and give her hand signal that's shows she's okay. 
 
"Tae? Are you okay? Why you looks so pale? D you got a fever?" Tiffany's touch Taeyeon forehead. 
 
"Fany, I think you should call Yoona now and ask her to come here. Now! I can't take it anymore. Please don't ask anything. I'll tell you later. Please now!" Taeyeon can't take it and her legs are shaking, she can't open her eyes and before she collapse, Hyoyeon come to grab her. Tiffany panic and she don't know what happened to her girlfriend. She call Yoona and ask  her to come immediately. "Tae, are you okay? Tae! Please wake up. What happened to you?" Tiffany cry watching Taeyeon condition.
 
"Relax Tiffany. I think her friend know what to do. What does she said?" Hyo put Taeyeon on her couch. Luckily they have one in her office.
 
"She sound so panic. She told me she'll come now. What happened to her ma'am. She's okay this morning." 
 
"I'm not sure about it too. Just wait for a while. I think she's going to be okay. We justw ait for her friend now." Hyoyeon actually feel so nervous too.  But she have to act cool so that Tiffany will not suspect anything. 'Come on Yoona. Where are you? I need you now.'
 
On the other side, Yoona immediately ask her driver to go to Taeyeon office and she think she know what happened to Taeyeon. Ghe breakfast thing. Arrgghhh!!! Why don't ahe just tell Tiffany not to cook her breakfast? She get her phone and call Yuri. She know it's no use to call Jessica at this hour. She ask Yuri to get Taeyeon medicine and she will bring Taeyeon to Yuri's place. 
 
She run to the officea nd everyone in the office looks surprise when she's come in. "Yoona! Here, she's  here. Come on! Hurry up. She's unconscious. I don't knoww hat happened to her." Tiffany get Yoona hand and everyone at the office can't believe their eyes. How come that nerdy Hwang knows the hot supermodel Yoona? 
 
Yoona point her finger to Wooyoung, "you boy, come here. I need your help now." Yoona know she needs someone that can carry Taeyeon out from the office. Wooyoung that still in shock just follow her. "What happened to her Tiffany?" Wooyoung panic when he sees Taeyeon unconscious and lay on her boss couch. "I don't know. She suddenly collapse." She still crying. Yoona kneeled down and try to speak to Taeyeon. "Taeng, I'm here. Come on, let's take your medicine. I ask Yuri to get your medicine. Can you move Taeng?" Taeyeon didn't answer immediately. She feel so weak. She shake her head slowly. 
 
"Wooyoung, carry her to this nice lady's car. I think she need to go to the hospital now." Wooyoung come closer and carry Taeyeon slowly. "Hey buddy, what happened to you?" Wooyoung ask and Taeyeon just smile weakly. "I'm sorry guys, I think i need to bring her now. I call you later Tiffany. Don't worry about her. We'll take care of her." Yoona hugs Tiffany and shake Hyoyeon hands. 'Take care of her' she signaled Yoona. Yoona just nod her head.
 
"But I want to come too. I can't leave her. Please Yoona let me come." Tiffany don't Taeyeon go without her. 
 
"Don't worry Tiff, this always happened when she got her breakfast. She need a rest for a while. Yuri got her medicine already and I need to go now. I need to hurry Tiff. Just stay here okay? I guess you have a lot of things to do now. Don't worry. I give you a call later. Now, I need to go. Bye. See you later. Don't worry okay." Yoona smile and hugs Tiffany again before leaving the office.
 
"Don't worry Tiffany. You're friend there told you she's gonna be okay right? Come, let's start our discussion. I'm sure Taeyeon want us to continue if she can talk just now. Come, don't worry." Hyo know how Tiffany feels now, but they also got a lot of works to do.
 
Tiffany just nod her head and wipe out her tears. She didn't know Taeyeon can't have a breakfast. She stare the doors and walk to her table. Her tears begin to fall again when she saw Taeyeon's coffee. She know Taeyeon haven't drink her coffee yet. She feel so guilty. She try to concentrate on her work. Tiffany put her phone on the table and wait for Yoona calls. It's time for lunch and suddenly her phone vibrates. "Hello Yoona. How's Taeyeon? Is she okay? Where is she now?" Tiffany ask without giving yoona a chances to speak.
 
"She's okay now. She need rest Tiff. Don't worry okay? She's fine. She's at Yuri's place now. I can't take her to my studio so I ask Yuri to take care of her. She ask me to tell you don't forget to have your lunch. Tiffany, Please don't let her take any breakfast again okay? That's what happened when she have one.  I guess she forgot to tell you about that. So, no breakfast again okay?" Yoona know Tiffany love Taeyeon so much and they just got together. So, theres a lot of things Tiffany didn't know about Taeyeon. She didn't blame Tiffany at all. 
 
"I didn't know about it Yoona, if I know I'm not gonna let her have her breakfast even she force to me to make one. I'm sorry Yoona. I'm really really sorry." 
 
"Hey, it's okay Tiff. You didn't knowab out it right? Don't blame yourself. She's okay now. So, go get your lunch. You don't want Taeng to feel worried right?  I need to go now. I got photoshoot later. Oh yeah, did Taeng choose the photos already? I need it by this weekend." 
 
"Not yet, we're supposed to choose last night but..." Tiffany feel embarrased tot tell the truth.
 
"Ahhh.. I got it. That's okay. I'll ask her later." Yoona smile. "Okay Tiff, don't forget your lunch or else Taeng going to scold me later. Bye."
 
"Bye."
 
Tiffany just sit and don't know whether she should go to the cafeteria or not. She got no apetite to eat. Suddenly the door opens and Hyoyeon come in with some foods. "Here, have some. I know you're not gonna go to the cafeteria right? I buy you sandwhich and some drinks. Come, eat some. You need to eat." Hyo give it to Tiffany.
 
"Thanks ma'am. You don't have to. I can get on my own." Tiffany took it and put it on her table.
 
"Don't worry Tiffany. My treat. Eat fast so we can settled it earlier so you can go home and see Taeyeon. I know she need you right now, and I know you want to be with her now." Hyo try to tease Tiffany.
 
"No ma'am. That's not.." She hide her face.
 
"Oh come on Tiffany, I can see it. You like her right? I think she like you too. You two should be together." 
 
"Actually, we're together now ma'am. She just ask me to be her girlfriend a few days ago." Tiffany don't know why she told that to her boss. Maybe because her boss understand how her feelings. 
 
"That's great. Well congratulation. Now eat your food and let's continue." She hugs Tiffany and then moves to her desk. Tiffany smile a little bit. Then her phone vibrates again. It's Taeyeon. "Hello, Taetae? Are you ok now baby?" That's the first time she called Taeyeon baby. Hyoyeon that sit at her place chuckled. She's looking at Tiifany and smirk. 'Baby?' She tease Tiffany.
 
"I need to get sick more after this Fany ah..."
 
"What? Why? No, don't do this Taetae. I'm sorry. I didn't know about it. Why don't you tell me earlier? I'm really sorry Tae."
 
"I just want to hear you call me baby more. Ahhhh... I think i'm flying now. Hahahaha! Don't worry Fany ah. It's not your fault. I don't want to waste any food that you make. Have you take your lunch already? Don't worry about me ok? I'm good now. Need some rest more, Yuri and Jessica with me mow. So, don't worry." 
 
Tiffany bit her lip. Even when she sick she still can play around, aishhh Taeyeon ah. "Yah stop it. You make me worry and no, I'm not gonna call you that again. Dork!"
 
"Hahahaha! Is my baby Fany mad at me now? Don't skip your lunch okay? I need to go now. My head hurts again. Don't worry ok? I just need some sleep after took my medicine. Bye Fany Fany Tiffany. Mwahhhh." 
 
"Okay, bye. Go get some rest. Tell Jessica and Yuri I'm sorry. Bye Taetae."
 
"Hey, where's my kiss?" She tease Tiffany. She know Tiffany's not gonna give it since she's with Hyoyeon now. But she want to hear it. She missed her already.
 
"What!? No! I'm with ma'am now. I give it to you later." She blushed and glance at Hyoyeon. Hyo just chuckled, she know that Taeyeon . Hyoyeon pretend to closed her ears and her eyes.
 
"I want it now Fany ah. I miss you."
 
"Mwahhh..okay now bye!" Tiffany hang up the phone and pretend nothing happened. 
 
Hyoyeon try to hold her laugh. That Taeyeon, she really know how to make her girl blushed badly. 
 
"So, is your baby okay now Tiffany?" Hyoyeon now in the mood to tease Tiffany, smirk. "I think she just need your kiss now and she's going to be fine for the rest of her life. Hahahaha!" 
 
"Yahhhhh!!! Not you too ma'am. I can't even handle her alone now you want to tease me too? I don't know who else can help me now." She pretend to sulking. She look at her table and all the paper, try to concentrate and hope her boss stop teasing her. 
 
"Oh...Now Tiffany's sulking. I think I should call her baby now and ask her to come back and coax her girlfriend here. Maybe I can see them kissing later." She pretend to dialled Taeyeon's number. 
 
"Ma'am!!! No, don't call her. She need some rest now. Please ma'am." She come closer to her boss table.
 
"Hahahaha! Don't worry Tiffany. I know she need some rest now. By looking her condition just now I know she's not going to the office soon. So, let's start it baby. Don't waste our precious time. We can go back early today and continue again tomorrow if Taeyeon able to come to work tomorrow." Just after that they start to continue what they working for. 
 
It's almost 5.00 pm and it's time to go back. "Ma'am I think we should continue tomorrow. I want to see Taeyeon later and make sure she's okay." Tiffany looks at her boss and hopefully she's agree to go. She just can't wait any longer to meet Taeyeon. 
 
Just before Hyoyeon want to answer Tiffany, they heard the knock on her door. "Come in."
 
"I'm sorry to interrupt you guys. This dork here don't want to hear my advice and force  me to come here to bring back her girlfriend here." Yuri point her finger to Tiffany. Taeyeon that stand beside her just smirk, shows her cute dimple on her chin. 
 
Hyoyeon just shake her head. She knows Taeyeon will do that. "It's okay err..." Pretend she didn't know Yuri. "Oh my bad, I'm sorry. I'm Kwon Yuri. Taeyeon friend's slash her driver for today." They shame hands and Taeyeon try to hold her laugh. Her friend really good in acting. "And why on earth you're giggling right there Taeyeon? Are you really okay now? You should come to work tomorrow, we still got a lot of work to do." Hyoyeon know why Taeyeon giggle. 
"Ay ay boss. But now I need my girlfriend to accompany me and took care of me today. Can I have her now boss?" She hugs Tiffany's waist and receive a pinch from her girlfriend. "Auchhh! Why did you do that? Don't you miss your baby here?" She rub her waist. 
 
"Yahh. You make me so worry this morning and now you act like nothing bad happened to you? Are you serious Tae?" Tiffany pinch Taeyeon cheek.
 
"Ouch ouch ouch. No, not my precious cheek. I told you Fany ah, I'm okay. No need to worry. I took my medicine already. Luckily this gorgeous lady here know what to do." She point her finger to Yuri. Yuri just smile and shake her head. 
 
Suddenly Tiffany hugs Taeyeon and cry. "Don't scare me like that again Taetae. I don't wanna lose you. Please.." 
 
"Heyy..I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. Come, let's go back. Stop crying. You see, our boss looking at us now. Don't you feel ashamed to cry infront of her. Come here, stop crying okay." Taeyeon pull Tiffany's and hug her tightly before brushed Tiffany tears away. She kissed her tears and hug her more. 
 
"Ehemm..." Yuri fake cough stop that two lovebird actions.
 
"Yahhh!! You ruin our romantic time now. Shoo shoo.. Go away." Taeyeon pretend to chase away her friend. 
 
"Hey!!! Stop it! If i know you'll do this to me I'm never gonna bring you here just now. You jerk." Yuri pretend to get mad at Taeyeon. 
 
Then Taeyeon laugh and hugs Yuri. "You know I didn't mean it right buddy? Thank you for today. I owe you so much." She patted Yuri's back. Yuri smile and smack Taeyeon head's. "Yahhh!! What's that for?" Taeyeon rub her head. "For chasing me away. Now come on. I don't want Jessica wait for us any longer." 
 
Tiffany took off her glasses, wipe her tears and put it back. "Wait. Tiffany. Take off your glasses. Hey, you got a pretty eyes. Why you hide it?" Hyoyeon staring Tiffany's. This is the first time Hyo looking at Tiffany without her glasses. 
 
"I told you already Fany ah. You have a beautiful eyes. But, unfortunately..my girlfriend here doesn't want anyone else sees it boss." Taeyeon poke Tiffany's cheek. 
 
"Ahhh.. I see. Her beautiful face just exclusively for you Taeyeon. You're so lucky girl." Hyoyeon winks. Luckily Tiffany didn't see it. 
 
"I know right? I'm so lucky to have her boss. So, i think we should go now. It's getting late. I need to bring this beautiful girl for dinner date boss, and I'm starving right now." 
 
Hyoyeon and Yuri just shake their head. "Go now. I need to go too. Can you come tomorrow?" Hyo clean up her table before leave the office. "Sure. Why not? I'm good now.." Taeyeon smile.
 
"Taeng, you sure you can drive now? You can come with me if you want." Yuri push the lift button. "I'm good Yul. I'm okay now. Don't worry buddy." 
 
Just when they reach Taeyeon car, she saw someone familiar. 'What is she doing here at this hour? She's not supposed to be here.' Taeyeon took off her phone and dialled Hyo number. "Fany, wait for me ok? I forget something. I'll be right back." "Don't get too long. You want me to come with you?" "No need. Just wait here okay?" She kiss Tiffany's cheek and walk faster to the lift. 
 
Hyo already in the building when Taeyeon come. "Are you sure what you see Tae? I didn't see anyone around." Hyoyeon look around to make sure no one see them.
 
"100% sure. Come on." They sneak out like a thief. Making no sound at all. Looking everywhere and try to find someone in the office. They stop when they saw someone the really know walkout from Hyoyeon office. Holding some paper and move to the photocopy machine. "I can't believe this. How can she do this?" Hyoyeon feel dissapointed. So does Taeyeon. 
 
"Let's go Tae, I think we need to do something tomorrow. We need to change everything on that document." Hyoyeon pull Taeyeon hand.
 
"How about we start it tonight? I got nothing to do later. We better settle this thing faster, before she know more about it." Hyoyeon think about it. "How about Tiffany?"
 
"Don't worry about her. She need to come too. This project is our biggest project ever. We must do the best. I'll explain to her later. So, we meet at 9.00p.m?" Hyoyeon nod her head and agree to Taeyeon ideas.
 
"What took you so long?" Tiffany huff's her bang. 
 
"Fany ah, I got something to tell you. Let's talk later okay? I want you to trust me in this. This is very important. One mistake, our company will be in trouble." Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand.
 
"Why do serious? You never talk serious like this before. Is everything okay Tae?" Tiffany's sounds worried. 
 
"I hope everything's okay Fany ah. I really do. Come, we have to eat now and go back to the office later. I'll explain to you okay?" 
 
They have dinner and Taeyeon explain everything to Tiffany. Tiffany can't believe it what Taeyeon told her. She thought Taeyeon just fool around. But, the serious tone in her voice and her face shows that she really telling the truth. 
 
"So, what we should do now?" 
 
Taeyeon smirk and tell Tiffany what they should do. They need to discuss with Hyoyeon too. Tiffany just nod her head. She still can't believe her coallegue try to betray Mr. Kim. He so nice to everyone. 
 
They finished their food and Taeyeon send Tiffany to her place to take a shower first and she goes to her place. After that they go to the office together and wait for Hyoyeon. 10 minutes later Hyoyeon arrive and they start to discuss their plan. 
 
They change everything and didn't forget the old document to make sure that person didn't realize it. So, it make them to do two things now. They stay until 3.00 a.m then go back to take a rest for a while before come back to the office later. 
 
It's almost a week they do the same thing. They feel really exhausted. 
 
"Taetae, did you get any sleep at all? You look like a zombie now." Tiffany touch Taeyeon cheek. 
 
"I haven't sleep since last week Fany ah. I don't think I can take it anymore. I really need to sleep now. I'm exhausted." 
 
"What? Why didn't you sleep? It's not that we're going home at 7.00 am in the morning. You still got time to sleep you know?" Tiffany drag Taeyeon on the couch and ask her to take a rest. "Go, take a nap now. I tell ma'am about it later." 
 
"Sit hear with me." Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand. It's a lunch hour so Hyoyeon go out to have her lunch. They didn't go out because they need to finish the document before they meet their client the next 2 days. 
 
Tiffany smile and sit on the couch and Taeyeon put her head on Tiffany's thigh. It's only take her a few minute to go to the dreamlands. Tiffany's chuckled looking at her exhausted girlfriend. She Taeyeon's hair. She smile agian. Not long after that she follows Taeyeon to the dreamland. 
 
=====================================================================================================
 
a little update guys. I think i'm going to update again later.
 
so enjoy this one first. ^.*