Wedding Preparation

Double Trouble

 The wedding day are so beautiful for both of Jessica and Sooyoung. Their friends and family cry when Jessica father give her sweet child to Sooyoung and he crying after kissing Jessica forehead.

Before that, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon pranks Sooyoung and it makes her panic when they said they forgot about ring. 

Sooyoung almost slap the trouble maker  but they just laughing. 

When Soo standing at the altar waiting for Jessica, she whipers to Taeyeon that she want to puke and her stomach so hurt. Taeyeon know how nervous Sooyoung is, so she and Hyoyeon try to calm her down by telling her that Jessica will kill her if she's going to the bathroom now. It successfully shut her up and the double trouble can't stop giggling looking at nervous Sooyoung.

Jessica elegantly walking with her daddy beside her. The bridesmaid look so pretty and Taeyeon's eyes focus on Tiffany only.

They didn't see each other since early morning because Tiffany going out first with Sunny to help Jessica get ready. Taeyeon still sleeping when she going out. 


"Oh my God! Look how pretty my fiancee there." Sooyoung murmuring that but both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon still can hear that. Both of them agree too, Jessica really look so pretty that day.

"Choi Sooyoung, I give you my beloved daughter, please look after her, love her how we love her and please never hurt her." Mr. Jung cries when he said that.

"I will love her with all my heart daddy. That's the promise that I make when she officially become my girlfriend."

Mr. Jung nod his head and kiss Jessica forehead and cheeks before hugging her.

Sooyoung smile looking at Jessica. She can't believe finally the time is come. 

"Let's get married princess. You look so pretty." 

Jessica playfully hit Sooyoung arms and it makes Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon chuckles. The other side already crying looking at their bestfriend. Sunny can't control her tears seeing Jessica and Sooyoung finally said 'I do'. 

Taeyeon need to knock Sooyoung head when she didn't stop kissing her already wife after they said I do and it makes people on the venue laughing at them.

They almost inside their car when suddenly Jessica stop and look at her friends.

"Ready guys???" She shout then she throw the bouquet and turn around to see who got it. She laugh when she see Tiffany got it and it make her speechless.

"See you guys on your wedding day!!!" She enter the car and waving her hand looking at her friends. 

They suppose to have a honeymoon on Bora Bora, but Jessica family make a surprise and give her and Sooyoung ticket to Maldives, and because Sooyoung love the free stuff she agree almost instantly.

"They don't even have their first dance." Taeyeon pouts.

"Don't worry Taeyeon, they will. I told the driver to bring them back to the hotel then come back later. Their flight on the midnight, and it's not fair if they didn't meet their friends and family on their wedding day right?" Mrs. Jung hugs Taeyeon side.

"Really? Hahahahahaha!! They must be thinking they on their way to the airport now." Taeyeon and her friends laughing together.

They going back to their hotel and get change before attending another event with Jessica and Sooyoung family.

"That dress looks really good on you." Taeyeon look at Tiffany that's fixing her make up.

Tiffany turn around and smiles. "You look good too. Blue really suit you well." 

Taeyeon look at her dress and she also agree. Her mother really know how to choose the dress for her.

"Babe, let's go out tomorrow with my family. I mean, let's go sightseeing here. You didn't have a chance to walk around right? Then we can discuss with my family about the wedding before meeting your family."

"Sure. I love too. Okay, I'm done. Let's go now. I can't wait to see Jessica's face." She loop her arm around Taeyeon and hold her hand.

"She must be embarrassed now. She just tell you to meet her again at our wedding day." Taeyeon chuckles.

As expected, all of their friends teasing them and it makes Jessica embarrassed and hide her face on Sooyoung's shoulder.

Sooyoung just laugh along because she don't feel anything. She know her friends like to play around, so no hurt feeling there.

"Maldives is cool too. Been there with Sarah and Angela. They really live it." Taeyeon talks with Sooyoung whiles others are doing their own things and some of them talking to Jessica.

"Isn't that the time you're going with Tiff too? I heard the view is amazing. I can't wait to bring my wife there." Sooyoung said dreamingly.

"Can't believe you guys married already. Take care of her Soo, as how you take care of her before. And hey, friends forever?" Taeyeon hugs Sooyoung.

"Hey, don't said like that. All of you not only my bestfriends, you guys are my family too." Sooyoung hugs her back. Feeling touch that their friend really care for both of them. 

"They are so cute." Jessica sigh watching Sooyoung and Taeyeon now wrestling with each other after the teasing. 

"I'm glad Taeyeon found me and witnessing the greatest friendship ever in my life. I'm so happy to have friends like all of you."

"Trust is the main reason we still together like this. And the friendship between our family too." 

Sooyoung come not long after that and on her knee, asking for her wife to  have their first dance as wives.

The band now playing a very romantic song and all of their friends and family now on the dance floor. 

"This wedding is so pretty. I wonder if we can have something like this." Tiffany hugs Taeyeon tightly and slow dancing.

"We will. I want to see how happy you are on our wedding day. You will look so pretty. I bet everyone will amaze on your prettiness."

Tiffany sigh. Never her dreaming something like that before. Heck, she never thinking she will get married. Now, she think she is the lucky one. Not only she will get married to the rich girl, she also have a family and friend that accepted who she is and support her in anything she's doing.

Her fiancee, her strength. She feel so lucky to meet Taeyeon.
 
She look at Taeyeon and smile before capturing Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon smiles on their kiss.

"Thank you for coming to my life. I promise to make you happy forever." Taeyeon said when they finish kissing.


"I'm already happy." She said and hugs Taeyeon again, dancing to the very romantic song. 

They enjoying the night before saying goodbye Jessica and Sooyoung. Joey already talk to Tiffany that she interested to know Sunny more. But Tiffany already warning her, if she plan to hurt Sunny heart, she will be the one that gonna punch her face.

Joey know how scary her cousin is and promise her that if this relationship is going well, she love to marry Sunny. That makes Tiffany relief a little bit. 

When they want to go back, she saw Joey and Sunny linking arm and laughing happily.

"Babe, stop worrying about them." Taeyeon chuckles when she pull Tiffany to the taxi.

"Fine. Where are we going now?" 

"Hmmm.. Let's go back. I don't want to go around wearing this. It's so cold out there."

"Okay."

"Hey, I saw a nice restaurant near our hotel. Would you like to go there? The foods look so good."

Tiffany look at her. "You're not full yet?"

"Not really. I just had a champagne on the wedding and some fruits." Taeyeon shrugged.

"Okay. Let's go. Let's change first then we go, okay? Have you tell mommy we want to go out together tomorrow?"

"Yeah, and you don't know how excited mommy to bring you around. They know Paris as they know Korea. Trust me you're gonna bring a lot of bags tomorrow." 

Tiffany just chuckles. She know how Taeyeon's mommy love to shop, different from Taeyeon that really hate it. So, when she still a kid, she prefer to walk with her daddy.

And as the good future daughter in law, she just follow whatever Taeyeon's mommy said.

"I will walk with daddy then, tomorrow." She grins, Tiffany just chuckles. She don't know why Taeyeon don't like to go shopping. She got money and it's not a problem for her.

"Before you ask me, I really don't like shopping and it just waste a money."

Tiffany laughing when she heard the answer.

After having a nice diner together, both of them now cuddling on the bed. Feeling so full, both of them are so sleepy but still want to talk.

"Fany ah, had you seem the guy that working with me earlier? The video guy? I'm interested to hire him to my team. What do you think?"

"He don't have a company? I mean is he working alone?"

"He's working with the jerk earlier, Tony. But they never appreciate their talent. It's such a waste. He also interested to join me."

"But, don't you think Tony will be mad if you took his worker? Try discuss with your team and that guy first before you make a decision."

Taeyeon staring at the ceiling. Agreeing on Tiffany point. But she feel sad to see people treat him badly.

"I think they don't mind." Adding him on their team will make another advantage for them.

"I thought you don't like competition? You said to me that you love your job and do it for fun. What's wrong with hiring new one now?"

Then Taeyeon realize. Tiffany tell the truth. What happen to her? They use to took a photo for fun. It just that lately they got an offer and when people started to recognize them, she feel to do more than before.

"Oh goshh!!! What happen to me?" She yell frustratedly.

Tiffany just chuckles. "You need some reminder now Taetae. I love how you love taking picture and got recognize from people out there. But seems that you lost your track now, I mean the fun in taking picture."

"Oh my God! Thank you so much baby. I really need you to remind me the purpose of taking picture. I always remind my team but now I'm the one that need to be reminded. I don't like it." She sigh and hide her face on her palm.

"Sshhhh... Don't say like that. I always by your side to remind you. I know you want to help him but don't forget your main reason to do this. And I don't want to hear one day there's a bad news talking about you stealing others workers."

"You're right. Thank you so much baby." She pull Tiffany into a needed kiss.

"Hmmmm.. I miss your lips." Tiffany moan and now straddling Taeyeon.

"I miss yours too. It's hard to sleep at night without you in my arms."  

"Me too." Tiffany captures Taeyeon lips and they continue to love each other that night.

That morning, after having breakfast with the family, all of them now shows Tiffany the beauty of Paris. Mrs. Kim act as a tour guide and it makes Taeyeon laughing.

"Stop laughing! I want to shows your fiancee this place. We will go shopping later and no, you're not going to walk with your daddy later. End of discussion." Mrs. Kim pull Tiffany's hand.

Mr. Kim laughing when he sees Taeyeon mouth open wide after hearing what her mother said to her. 

He come closer and push her chin and ruffles her hair.

"Sorry Taengoo. I can't help you today."

Taeyeon just pout and walking with her daddy, holding hand like a child.

"See there? Daddy's little girl. If she pouting like that she really look like a kid." Mrs. Kim chuckles looking at her love one holding hand.

Tiffany just can laugh looking at Taeyeon. She do look like a little kid. 

"You see how she interact with her daddy. She will ask him to buy something for her and if he don't want to, you'll see." 

Right on time, Taeyeon suddenly see a nice t-shirt with a skull printed in front it. She really want to buy it but her bag with Tiffany.

"Daddyyyyyy~~~." She said with a very sweet voice.

"What?"

"I want that." She point at the shirt with face full of aegyo.

"You're grown up, why are wearing that kind of shirt? You know, it's a ghost?" Her daddy playfully scaring her, treating her like Taenggo is ten year old little girl.

"It's not! Daddy, buy it for me. Buy it buy it. I don't have new clothes." She hugs her daddy tightly and keep begging to him. People around them chuckles looking at them.

Tiffany look amazed seeing that side of Taeyeon. She never see her like that.

"You can only see her like that if she want something from her daddy." 

Mr. Kim surrender and he enter the shop with happy Taeyeon. 

"Thank you! Thank you!! Yeah I got a new shirt!!!" Taeyeon happily laughing looking at her bag. 

Mr. Kim shake his head and pull her beloved daughter so they can walk together.

"Fany ah!!! I got new shirt!!" She open the plastic bag and shows to Tiffany her new shirt.

Tiffany just look at her fiancee that so happy.

"I thought you don't like to shopping?" She tease Taeyeon.

"I am. This is daddy's money so it doesn't count. Right daddy?" She grins looking at her daddy.

"Yeah, but next you will walk with your mommy. Let's have lunch first. I'm hungry."

They having a pizza for lunch and Taeyeon keep feeding Tiffany. 

"Taengoo, let her eat by herself. You need to eat too." 

"Okay daddy." She happily finishing her pizza.

"Mom, Tiffany and I want you to handle everything for the wedding. If you let me to do it, trust me you will dissapointed. So, we already discuss about this and we agree to let you handle it with us." 

The sparkle on Mrs. Kim eyes almost blind them. 

"Really??????" She excitedly ask.

"Honey, we need to call the wedding planer that we see on the magazine last night. Do you remember the one that have a pretty flower as a decoration?" She look at her husband and as expected he also excited to hear it.

"I already save their address and email. I will contact them later. Do you think they need extra flower if we have a wedding at Bora Bora? How will they bring it there. Can we request tulips?" Mr. Kim answer, he's more excited than his wife.

The two can't believe their eyes and they just looking the two excited parent in front of them.

"Taeyeon, go pay the foods now. We wait outside."

Tiffany accompany Taeyeon to pay their lunch.

"Are we make a right decision to let them handle the wedding?" Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand.

"Let them be Taetae. Can't you see how excited they are?"

"I know, but I don't want they to waste their money just like that."

"It's not wasting money. They celebrate the wedding. Of course they want to tell their friends about the wedding, and of course they want the best for us."

"Fine. I hope this is the right decision."

They follow their parent to go everywhere and their hands almost full with the stuff Mrs. Kim bought for them.

"Okay, mommy. We need to stop now. We're going to LA the day after tomorrow. You can continue to go shopping there."

"Ahhh.. I forgot about that. Yeah, let's stop now. Are you guys want to go somewhere again?"

"No. We just want to take a rest now. Thank you." 

The family now heading to the hotel after tiring day. They have so much fun there and Tiffany can't stop smiling, it's her first time to go to the beautiful city and walking around with her great fiancee is such a bonus to her.

That night, they chill at the hotel swimming pool before Sunny, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon going back to Korea. 

"It's been a long time we chilling like this at oversea. Too bad Jess and Soo not around." Yoona took a sip on her drinks.

"Yeah. We're all grown up and have a responsibility now. It's not a time for us to play around anymore." Hyoyeon answer her.

"Sica and Sooyoung are married now. So, who's next? Yuri? Tae?"

"Let Taeyeon marry first. Then we can follow after. You guys can't handle a marriage three times a year right?" Yuri jokes.

"We don't mind. At least we can have a free meal and drinks to enjoy." Sunny laughs.

All of them laughing happily. They ask Taeyeon and Tiffany the planning to the wedding so they can prepare their leave.

Taeyeon promise they will update to them soon because she's not sure too, since the plan already changing.    

The day at they arrive at LA, Tiffany going back to her home and Taeyeon will stay with her family at the hotel. Both of them disagree but Taeyeon family promise they will go out together. 

"Stop pouting Tiff." Joey chuckles when seeing her cousin in a bad mood. Joey come with them after Taeyeon bought the ticket for her and then she will come with them to Korea too.

Tiffany just sigh looking at all of her family gather at her home. They're so excited to meet Taeyeon's family later. They will have a diner there and they they will discuss about the wedding.

"I didn't know you can skip work for this.  I mean, do the show then going back to LA. I remember before this it's so hard for you to come back even for Christmas."

"Well, I don't have money back then. And I guess I'm so lucky now have a rich fiancee that can buy me a ticket anytime I want and future father in law that own the company that I work at." Tiffany rolls her eyes. She's a little bit annoyed when people already talking about her life. Before this no one ever interested to talk to her.

"Hey, I don't mean by that. I'm sorry you misunderstood my word."

"I know, I'm sorry too." Tiffany look at her hand.

"But I agree, you catch a nice girl back there." Joey chuckles.

"How about you and Sunny?"

"She's nice. Very friendly and bubbly. I like her."

"How about her?" 

"I don't know. But I can feel she like me too."

"Now you always on your phone. Did Sunny text you or are you that busy now?" Tiffany .

"Can say the same thing to you too." Joey smirk looking at phone on Tiffany's hand.

"Well, I'm waiting for Taetae's text or call."

"You're so in love with her."

"I am." She smile proudly.

"Tiffany dear, let's help at the kitchen. Your fiancee will come with her family later, so let's get ready." Tiffany's grandma come to them.

Tiffany blushes when she heard her grandma said her fiancee will come later. 

"Hahahaha!! Grandma, you make her happy now! Let's go. I want to help too." Joey pulls Tiffany along with her to the kitchen.

"Owhhh.. Look who's going to get married soon? Our lovely Stephanie." Her aunty . She feel like a teenage girl when they treat her like that. And she can't stop blushing when her uncles join the others to .

"I want to bring Taeyeon to the football game tomorrow. I hope she like it. Do you have a plan for the future 'man' in the house?" The uncles clearly teasing Tiffany.

"Oh I bet she like to go fishing with me later." The other one answers.

"Yahhhh!!!! Stop it!! I'm not gonna let her go with all of you." She pouts and earn a laughter from them.

"Stop it. Let's continue. We should have diner outside like last time when Taeyeon propose Tiffany." Her grandma come to the rescue.

"I like that idea. Let me help to get the table and chairs outside." 

Now the man in the house busy to arrange the table out there and all the women seems like they are ready to serve to foods.

Tiffany father's with Taeyeon family now since he feel bad that they didn't stay at his house.

"How come daddy can meet them and not me?" 

"Dear, you stay with her already. It's only a day. Maybe Taeyeon want to stay here tonight. Stop sulking. You're getting married already." Her grandma hugs her side. 

"Hey Tiff, your dad said they on their way already." Joey come after receiving a call from Tiffany's father.

Tiffany goes to the room to change her clothes. It's not like Taeyeon's family never see her wearing her sleeping clothes before, but she want to look more appropriate in front of both family.

"Come in, come in." Mr. Hwang invites the Kim's to his house.

"Thank you. What a lovely house." Mrs. Kim said, she never come to the house before. But her husband been there a few times.

"Hahahahaha!! You still have that ugly pot there. You told me you hate that pot and want to throw it away." Mr. Kim laugh looking at the ugly pot.

"Well, I must forgot to do that. I still can't believe that seller trick me to buy it." He laugh.

"Meet the family." Mr. Hwang introduce all her family to Taeyeon's family. But Taeyeon knows them already. 

"Where's Tiffany?" Taeyeon ask Joey.

"In her room changing." 

Taeyeon goes to Tiffany room and she see her fiancee in front of her big mirror seems like choosing her outfit.

"I didn't know you're kinda picky person now." She lean on the door.

Tiffany turn around when she hear Taeyeon's voice.

"Taetae!!!" She run to Taeyeon and jump on her.

"Oommmppffhhhh!" Taeyeon almost lost her balance.

"I miss you." She peck Taeyeon's lips.

"I miss you too." She put Tiffany down then closed the door.

"What are you doing earlier?"

"I don't know what to wear."

"Just put something simple and comfortable." Taeyeon lay on Tiffany's bed and then she remembered the night that she absolutely will not forget.

Tiffany casually change her clothes in front of Taeyeon. It's not that  Taeyeon haven't see her body before.

"Taetae, sleep with me tonight." She sit near her fiancee. Taeyeon that laying hold Tiffany's hand and play with it.

"I love too. I ask my parent first then I will tell you okay?" 

Tiffany pouting, she's afraid that Taeyeon's family will not allowed them to stay together. Taeyeon pull Tiffany slowly so she can hugs her.

"Have you talk to your daddy about the wedding?"

"Not yet. He's so busy to welcome your family and he's not even in a house when all others family preparing for diner. He look so happy to meet your daddy."

"Maybe they hadn't seen each other for too long. Mommy said she already contact some people for the wedding. She want us to decide which one we like."

"Mommy did that already? Wow!!"

"Hahahaha!!! Yeah, you know how excited she is. She's so busy with her phone and daddy sit closer to her."

Tiffany chuckles. Taeyeon's family sure so excited about the wedding. Maybe her family too but she's too busy with her phone and didn't pay more attention to her surrounding. She feel guilty.

"Let's go down now so we can help everyone." Tiffany get up and pull Taeyeon along with her. 

When they go down, they can see from the stair that the two family already gather and busy chit chatting. They look so happy and everyone seem get well. 

"Ah, there they are." Mr. Hwang notice Taeyeon and Tiffany.

They sit and try to catch what people around them talk and they fail when all of them talking at the same time.

"Okay, stop it for a while. I don't think they can hear any of you guys. Talk slowly and one by one." Tiffany grandma suddenly talk.

Now all of them waiting who's going to talk first. 

"Let me first. Since this two put their trust in us, so as they plan earlier they want to have a wedding at Bora Bora." Mrs. Kim started.

"Bora Bora? We can't afford that." Tiffany's family whispering between them.

"Don't worry about that. All of the expenses are on us. So just give your detail to Joey later. We will handle everything." Mr. Kim smile looking at them.

Taeyeon look at all of the family, and she's worried that Tiffany family will think they're burdened.

"Don't worry about it. Just give the detail for Joey. Don't worry about the money okay? We want all of you guys there on our wedding and I want all of us enjoy it there." 

"Yeah, Taeyeon's friends also come there and it's all on us." Mrs. Kim said again.

"Are you guy really sure about it? We don't want to trouble you. It's not cheap." Tiffany grandma answer them.

"Yes. Actually we already call the hotel there and make a reservation. We just need to know the date and then we call them again to confirm it." 

All the family surprise to hear that. Also Taeyeon and Tiffany. They don't know when they make a reservation.

"So, mind to tell us when is wedding suppose to happen?"

Mr. Hwang look at his mother, waiting for the eldest one there give her opinion. 

"Hmmm. How about the preparation of the wedding. I mean, the venue, the  foods and all?"

"We already have some in mind but we want to know about all of your opinion. This is some of the package from the wedding planner we got last night. So, what do you think?" Mrs. Kim give them all the list for Tiffany's family.

Taeyeon took it too and she look at all the detail and all. 

"What do you think?" Taeyeon look at Tiffany. She also look at some of the paper and read all the detail. 

"There's too much we need to look. I mean all of this seems good. But look at all the price." 

Taeyeon eyes widen when Tiffany shows her the price. It's not included if the want to have a wedding at oversea. Obviously it will be more expensive.

"Mom, this too expensive. Why don't you look at the local wedding planer? I mean they must have it right there."

"That's why we meet here, we are discussing about it now. Your daddy already check about it and also ask them about their package. We are waiting now. So, before that we just want to other choices." 

"All of this too expensive." Tiffany grandma said.

"I agree with Taeyeon. We need to see from the local too. I know money is not a problem here, but let's not spend it that way. Maybe the money can be used for the foods and beverage there. Or anything else. How about the wedding dress?" Mr. Hwang look to his friend.

"Tae? Do you have any idea?"

"Hmm? I just follow whatever you guys decide. Just make sure it's comfortable." 

Tiffany just look at them. Then, all of the family concentrated with the choice in front of them while waiting for the local wedding planner reply Taeyeon's father email. 

She poke Taeyeon's cheek, her arm, her tummy and so on then she giggle. Taeyeon look at her and smirk.

"So, you want to play huh?" Taeyeon put down the paper and started to poke Tiffany back. The two started to play around and they can't stop giggle before laughing so hard.

"Stop Taetae! Stop! I surrender! I'm sorry!! Hahahahaha!!" Tiffany laughing when Taeyeon started to tickles her. She get up and running to outside her house while Taeyeon started chasing her around.

"Aishhhh that kids. We are busy discussing here they are busy playing around." Mr. Kim look at his happy daughter that running around outside with Tiffany.

"Let them be. They're not really helping too." Tiffany grandma look at them.

"Hey you two!!! Take her and play with her." Jessica's mother call them.

"Little Jessica!! Come here you cutie little human being." Taeyeon stop running when she saw the baby.

They play with the little girl and now Taeyeon lying on the ground with the baby sitting on her stomach. Tiffany took the baby toy and she sit beside Taeyeon. The baby really happy to play with them. 

"I wish one day we will have our little one like her. She's so adorable." Taeyeon kiss little Jessica.

"You will be a good mother. You love kids and they love you too." Tiffany caress Jessica hair.

"I will love our baby with all my heart." Taeyeon smile looking at her fiancee.

"So, there's no more love for me?" Tiffany pouts.

"You will always the one that have more love than everyone else." Taeyeon get up and kiss her pouting lips then lying again.

"We need to put that two away from each other before their wedding day." Tiffany grandma said when she saw the two interaction.  

"Hahahha! I bet Taeyeon will against it. It's so hard to separate that two now." Mrs. Kim answer her.

"Well, they need to do whatever I tell them. Let's have the wedding in one month. Can the preparation be done by that?" Tiffany grandma look at Mr. Kim.

"I think so. The local wedding planner just email me the package and the price. It's a lot cheaper but we can ask them to do what we want for the wedding. Taeyeon told me last night that they want to have a wedding at the beach. I guess we can request the hotel to prepare it there."

"That's great. Any of you have a idea for the wedding? I mean maybe you guys want to add something?" Tiffany's grandma looks at her children in front of them.

The man just shake their head but the woman started to tell them the idea for the wedding. 

After taking some notes for the wedding, Mr. Kim call the local wedding planner and ask them if they can settle it in one month. 

Tiffany family now preparing for lunch and the two still playing with Jessica. They come inside after Joey call them and ask them to help.

"So, everything is done now?" Taeyeon sit with Jessica.

"Yeah. I think so. About your wedding dress, we need to meet someone after lunch and discuss about it. Are you wearing a dress, gown or what?"

Taeyeon look at Tiffany, asking for her opinion. She don't really mind to wear anything as long as it's comfortable.

"Do you want to wear dress? Gown? Tux?" Tiffany ask her.

"Tux? How about you?"

"She absolutely gonna wear a wedding gown." Tiffany's grandma answer before Tiffany open .

Both of them just look each other and shrugged. 

"Can I have a request? I want to see Tiffany in a white gown. That always be my dream to see her in a white wedding gown."
Tiffany grandma look at all of them.

"Sure grandma. I always want to make you happy. I know your decision is the best. You will see me wearing that." Tiffany get up and sit beside her grandma, then she hugs her.

Taeyeon smiles looking at them, she took out her camera and capture that moment.

After having lunch, Taeyeon family excuse themselves because they want to meet someone. Mr. Hwang come with them so he can see the preparation itself. Tiffany also want her daddy to come.

"We're going to meet the wedding dress designer. I heard there's a woman here that can make a really pretty gown. We also can get an advice from her since she got a lot of experience handling the wedding. An artist also like to have her on their wedding so I guess she must be really good." Mrs. Kim look at her phone, seeing the designer work before.

They come to the exclusive shop where everything seems so expensive.

Then Tiffany remembered that Sarah show her wedding gown not long ago. "Tae, do you remember that Sarah shows the wedding gown and contact the designer before? What if the designer waiting for us?"

"Oh yeah! Mommy, Sarah already look for the wedding gown. It's in New York and the gown look so good. Fany ah, do you have the picture?"

Tiffany took out her phone and shows it to Taeyeon's mother. 

"Hmmm. It's look pretty. I will call Sarah later and now we just go to see if there is something nice to wear too. Hey Taengoo, how about you and your friends? The bridesmaid? They don't want to wear something pretty?"

"You need to ask them mommy. Let's look for myself now. What should I wear?" She look at Tiffany, waiting for her opinion.

"Do you want to wear dress or not?" Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand.

"I don't mind to wear anything. As long as it look good on the wedding day I will satisfied."

"Let's ask their opinion. But if you don't mind I like to see you wearing tux. You look good on Jessie wedding day."

"Are you checking me out?" Taeyeon smirk.

"Of course!" Tiffany blushes.

"You're okay mommy? If I'm wearing tux?" 

"Sure, as long as it look good on you. Right honey?" Mrs. Kim talk to her husband.

"Finally I will have a son! I agree 100%!" Taeyeon daddy give double thumbs up.

"Daddy! I'm serious." Taeyeon frown but her daddy just chuckles.

They meet the owner of the place and ask her opinion about the wedding dress for their daughter. The owner gladly shows them what she got and let them try the wedding dress there. For Taeyeon the designer said she could make a tuxedo but still look feminine and show Taeyeon some of the example she got in her shop.

Taeyeon seems satisfied for it and she ask Tiffany if she need anything else because they need more that one dress for the wedding. 

Taeyeon's mommy help Tiffany to choose another wedding dress and she even try it there.

Since Taeyeon mother want it become a surprise, she didn't let Taeyeon see Tiffany wearing any. Taeyeon sulking and sitting with her daddy.

"Just let your mommy do her job okay? Let's go look some tux for you. You want it on black or white? White suits you well."  Taeyeon's daddy pull her up and bring her to look at the tuxedo collection. 

"I think white is nice too. That one look good. I can wear this after the ceremony where I want to meet all of our friends and family. We are going to do this at Korea too daddy. I want all my friends there come."

"Sure. I want all my friends come too. Okay, like this. This one you wear it at Bora Bora and the other one you wear it at Korea. How is it?"

"No, I want to wear this at Bora Bora because this match with Fany's gown that Sarah shows her."

"Ah, right. So now we need to know what they choose inside there. Let me ask your mother." 

Mr. Hwang knock the door and wait for his wife to open it.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in? I want to ask you something."

"Wait! Let Tiffany wear her shirt first." Taeyeon's mother don't want her husband seeing her future daughter in law almost body.

"Okay, what?" 

"Taeyeon and I want to know their wedding dress for the Korea reception. Now we are looking for the dress at Bora Bora right?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Taeyeon said she want to look at Tiffany dress so it can match for her own."

"But I don't want her to see Tiffany's dress. Let the girl see it then she can assist Taeyeon. How is that?"

Mr. Kim look at Taeyeon and Taeyeon just shrugged.

Tiffany meet Taeyeon when the parent meet the owner of that place and ask her opinion. 

"Tae, I'm sleepy." Tiffany lean her body on Taeyeon and yawn.

"You're tired? Want to go back now?" Taeyeon hug her.

"Yeah, but we're not done yet. We haven't choose yours."

"And for you?"

"We decide it already. It's pretty, Taetae. I can't wait for you to see it."

"You will look pretty no matter what. I can't wait to see it too."

Tiffany keep yawning but Taeyeon parent seems can't stop discussing about the wedding with the girl. So, Taeyeon tell her parent she will bring Tiffany back first to rest then she will come back again.

At the hotel, Tiffany sleep as soon as her body reach the bed and it makes Taeyeon chuckles. She cover her and kiss her forehead before heading back to meet her parent.

"Mom, it's enough for today. I can carry anything more."  Taeyeon try to balance the bags in her hand.

"Okay. Let's get diner first then we're going back. Don't you want to call Tiffany and ask her if she want to join us?"

"Let her rest. I will get something for her later."

So the family have diner together and discuss about the wedding more.

"So, Taeyeon. No matter what happen in the future, treat Tiffany as you treat her now. I don't want to hear one day you come to me and complaint here and there and all. You promise to her family that you're going to take care of her and I want you to promise to do that until you're die. You hear that?" Mrs. Kim warn her.

"Mommy, you know I will never hurt her. I promise that too, and if you see I'm treating her bad, just tell me."

Taeyeon's daddy smiles proudly seeing her daughter.

"I'm so proud of you Taengoo. You grown up become the best an wise girl. We love you so much."

"I love you two too. Thank you for loving me all this time and teach me to be a good girl."

After that, all of them go back to the hotel and have a rest before continue to go out tomorrow with Tiffany's family.

"Baby, wake up. You want to go back to your house?" Taeyeon carefully wake Tiffany up. 

"Hmm?"

"Wake up please. I have bought you something. Do you want to go back or just stay with me here?" Taeyeon caress her hair.

"I want to stay with you." Tiffany hugs Taeyeon's arm.

"Okay, at least wake up first. You haven't had your diner yet. I bought your some food."

"Hmmm.." She sit but still can't open her eyes. 

"Wakey wakey sleepy head. I prepare your food outside okay. Go wash your face." Taeyeon get up and kiss Tiffany forehead before going out.

"Tiffany! Good morning!" Mr. Kim and it makes her blush.

"Stop it you old man. Go get your food dear. You stay with us today?" Mrs. Kim slap her husband stomach.

"Ah sorry I can't join earlier. I'm staying here tonight."

"That's okay. Just don't forget to tell your family. Go eat before it's getting cold."

Tiffany goes and see Taeyeon already waiting her in the kitchen.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. What you have there?"

"I bought chicken, pizza, spaghetti and this." Taeyeon grins.

"Taetae! How can I finish all this?"

"I can help." She laugh.

"Then you need to finish all this. Why are you buy so much food?" She started to eat some. 

"Because it's delicious!!!!" 

Both of them talks while trying to finish the foods and Taeyeon tell Tiffany that her parent already decide what she should wear and all.

"Mommy said you look pretty wearing those. How I wish I can see you earlier."

"It's going to be a surprise. The dresses look so pretty too, I love all of it. You know how hard for mommy and I choose the one?"

Knowing her perfectionist mother she will not surprise.

"Tomorrow we will go out with your family too. We can choose their outfit and they can choose their favorite."

"Hmm.. That's good, because you never know how hard to please grandma if she don't like her dress. I remember long time ago I bought the dress for her but she don't like it. I'm crying in front of all my family, then grandma try to stop me crying, but failed. Then she wear the dress that I bought, then I stop crying." Tiffany chuckles.

"She can't say no to you huh? I hope grandma will be happy see us getting married."

Tiffany smiles. She know her grandma so happy right now because she can't stop praising Taeyeon in front of her children.

"She's happy Taetae. Not just her, all of my family happy. They always worried about me before, but now I have someone that can take care of me for the rest of my life, it makes they relief and feel so happy for me."

"I will make you happy for the rest of your life. I promise." Smiles Taeyeon.

"I know you will or else grandma will find you and will beat you up." Both of them laughing remembering Tiffany grandma warns earlier when they first meet.

The next day some of Tiffany's family join them and choose a things for the wedding. Taeyeon's mommy so happy because now she have friends to go shopping and ask their opinion for the wedding.

Taeyeon's daddy and Tiffany's daddy busy telling the wedding planner what they want for the wedding and they want to make sure everything is under schedule.

Taeyeon, her daddy and Mr. Hwang will go to Bora Bora when Tiffany and others go back to Korea. The three want to meet the person in charge the wedding preparation.

The last day at Los Angeles, all of them gather at Tiffany's home again.

"Seems that everything is ready now. We just need to bring all that stuff to the island and prepare it there." Mrs. Kim drinks her coffee.

"Who will help you there?  You need someone to help you?" Tiffany's grandma ask Taeyeon's mommy.

"I love too. I don't mind to arrange by myself but I prefer to have your family opinion and ideas too."

"That's true. I can't really help but you can ask this two to come with you." Grandma point at her two children and the two so happy because they can go to Bora Bora for the first time.

"That's great then. It's not too long before the wedding happen so I want to make sure everything is ready."

"Yeah. I can't wait too. Finally mu grandchild are going to get married. Wait, where are they?" Tiffany's grandma looking around.

"They're sleeping upstair. They said they are tired and they will agree in whatever our decision made for them." Tiffany's daddy answer her mother.

"Aishhhh that two. Well, if you don't mind can we separate them two until their wedding day?"

Taeyeon's family chuckles. "I'm sure both of them will against it but I like that idea too. I want to make sure that they know what is the meaning of marriage and how does it feel to wait at the altar when you haven't see your love one."

Everybody giggling looking at Taeyeon's dreamy face.

"You're watching drama too much." Mrs. Kim rolls her eyes.

"So, is Taeyeon go back to Korea after you settling all the things in Bora Bora?"

"Yeah, it's not that she need to stay there and doing nothing. She have her own house at Korea and she can stay there until the day we're going to Bora Bora."

"But knowing Taeyeon, she will try to meet Tiffany no matter what happen. Maybe I can ask her to go back to New York and come with her friends to Bora Bora. Sarah need to bring the wedding gown too." 

"Who is Sarah?"

"She's Taeyeon and Tiffany's friend from New York and she's working with Taeyeon there."

"That's a good idea too if she's waiting her wedding day at New York. At least she's not bored and have something to do there." Mr. Kim agree with her wife idea. 

"It's settle then. You two can go and help her at Bora Bora right? Don't just stand and watching there, help Taeyeon's mother too." Tiffany grandma look at her two daughter and they assure her they will help Taeyeon's mother.

After arguing with her parent, Taeyeon finally surrender when her daddy promise her it's for their own good even she's sulking like a kid.

"I will miss you Taetae. A month is not too long. We will be fine." Said Tiffany with tears rolling on her cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss you so bad. Take care there okay?" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly. Tiffany will go back to Korea with Joey and one if her aunty. Taeyeon and her parent with Tiffany family come to Bora Bora with her and will go back to LA first then they will come again with others.

"Okay! We need to go now. Goodbye everyone and thank you so much. See you guys again in a month." Mr. Kim hugs all Tiffany's uncle and Mrs. Kim saying goodbye to Tiffany and others.

"Don't be sad dear. It's not for too long. Mommy will come back next week." She hugs Tiffany.

"I'll try. Be careful there mommy, and aunty you too. Be careful and help mommy there." Tiffany hugs her two aunty and they tell her not too worry much.

"Bye daddy! Take care! I love you!" Tiffany hugs her father. She smile sadly when she remember her father told her last night that he so happy and can't wait to see her in a wedding gown. He said she will look beautiful like her mother.

They said goodbye and going back to their home first because their flight at night.

"Tiffany dear, be a good wife for Taeyeon. Grandma know both of you are still young and young people always do a stupid things. Grandma don't want to hear after the marriage any of you come to me and complaint this and that. If any of you have a problem, discuss it wisely. Don't make any decision when the two of you are angry. Usually that decision will make a bad impact. I hope you will be happy forever with her and her family."

Tiffany hugging her grandma and nod her head. It's kinda sad hearing her grandma words like that. She will have other responsibility later if she marry Taeyeon which is be a good wife to Taeyeon and be a good daughter to her new family.

"Be good to her parent too. Be thankful that you found a nice family like Taeyeon's family. Grandma will miss you more after this." Her grandma kiss her head and it makes her cry.

"I promise grandma. I will ask Taeyeon to come here to visit all of you." Tiffany can't stop crying.

"I know Taeyeon will agree to that, but don't use her kindness wrongly. I can see she's a good girl and never want to see her friends and family get hurt. I'm so glad you found her. At least we don't need to worry to much for you there."

Tiffany tighten her hugs. After hearing what her grandma said, she realize how lucky she is to meet Taeyeon and her family and also she's so lucky to have a very supportive family.

"I love you grandma."

"I love you too dear."