Paris

Double Trouble

"Hey, everything is ready?" Taeyeon come and hugs Tiffany from the back.

"I think so. There's nothing much I want to bring with me. Tae!!! We haven't bought dress for Jessie and Sooyoung wedding!!!! Oh my God!! How can we forgot about that?" 

Taeyeon chuckles and goes to their bed and lay there.

"Taetae!"

"Yes?" Tease Taeyeon.

"Stop it, what should I wear on Jessie wedding day?" She come to Taeyeon and sit on her tummy.

"Hmmmm.. Just wear t-shirt and jeans. You'll look good in evertything." Taeyeon caress Tiffany's thigh.

"Taeeeeee~~~"

Taeyeon chuckles. "Don't worry, Jessica said she will handle everything. Did you forget that you'll be one of her bridesmaid?"

"I am? How about you?" 

"I don't know? We just wait what Jessica and Sooyoung going to tell us."

"I see. So, we don't need to buy anything?" She caress Taeyeon's hand that keep on caressing her thigh.

"If you want to we can go and look for something. It's still early." Taeyeon look at the clock.

"No, I don't want to go anywhere. We need to wake up early tomorrow."

"Okay then. What do you want to do now?"

"Let me finish packing my things first. How about you? Did you finish already?" Tiffany get up and continue to check her luggage.

"Yup. I don't have much things to bring."

Tiffany look at Taeyeon's bag and sigh. Her fiancé just bring a small bag and a lot of her camera bag.

"I thought you're not going to take a photo on their wedding day?"

"I'm not. My team will do it. That camera is for taking your photos on the show. I don't want to miss anything." Taeyeon grins. 

Tiffany smiles too. Glad her fiancé really want the best from her. 

"Have you been there Tae? I mean the fashion show."

"Hmmm.. Yeah, a few shows only.  I only came because Jake and Danny are invited, and since no one know about me before they just let me come with Danny but not sitting with them at the front row." Taeyeon chuckles, remembered when Danny about to punch the men than Setting their seat.

"Actually I don't really mind to sit everywhere, but Danny insist to let me sit with them."

"So, did you get to sit on the front row?" 

"Yeah. If they didn't let me sit with them Danny going to punch them and make a bad review on their show. Hahahhahaha!!!"

Tiffany laugh too. "Oh! Have you been to Victoria Secret show too?"

"Yup. You want to see my picture I took with them?" Taeyeon took out her phone and look for the pictures.

"Woahhh??? Really? Let me see!" Tiffany excitedly jump on their bed and laying beside Taeyeon waiting for Taeyeon to show her the pictures.

"Wow!! They are so pretty!" Tiffany took the phone.

"Yeah! And I'm the tallest between them there. Hahahhahaha!!!"

They laughing together when they see how obvious 'tall' Taeyeon are.

"They are so nice and crazy. Have you seen their runway? It's so much fun. They are so confident on the runway. I want you to do just like them too. Let see the video on youtube now. So you can watch how they work."

Taeyeon get up and took her laptop, while Tiffany still looking at the photos.

"Of course I saw it before. I think my favorite one is Adriana Lima. Her eyes look so y." 

"Yeah, she's crazy too." Taeyeon took the laptop and sit on Tiffany's lap when her fiancé sitting on their bed waiting for Taeyeon. 

Tiffany hugs Taeyeon waist and wait for her fiancé show her the video.

"Their fashion show seems so fun. I mean, they have a singer to do it with them and they can play along with the song."

"Yup. My favorite one is when Katy Perry on the show. I don't know why but I like it. Can you do something like this?" Taeyeon point out one of the video.  

"I'm not sure." Tiffany look the video.

"Let's try it. So we can know either you can do it or not."

"What? Right now?"

"No, next year." Taeyeon's rolls her eyes and get up from Tiffany's lap.

"But you know, I'm only comfortable doing this in front of you. I don't think I can do it in front of many people." Tiffany get up and look at Taeyeon that already took her camera.

"That's okay. I just want to see if you can do it or not. Pretend I'm the audience and this camera will take your show. And I will sit here waiting your show."

"I'll try, but promise you will not laugh at me." 

Taeyeon grins widely, didn't expect Tiffany will agree.

"They're nervous too, trust me. Go check the video. Their hand's can't stop shaking but they need to enjoy it."

Tiffany get ready and Taeyeon waiting at the corner of the room.

Then Tiffany slowly walk like her on the runway. Taeyeon chuckles because Tiffany look awkward when she try to follow the Victoria Secret model.

"Baby, baby. Stop. What are you doing?" Taeyeon laughs so hard.

"What?"

"You look like a robot you know that? Just act like yourself." Taeyeon chuckles looking at pouting Tiffany.

"You said you're not going to laugh!" Tiffany sulking.

Taeyeon still laughing.

"I'm sorry, but you look so funny. Just be yourself babe." 

"I told you I don't know how to."

Taeyeon chuckles at her sulking girlfriend.

"Let me show you. Let this expert show you the right way." Taeyeon get up and lock the door.

"You? And why did you lock the door?"

Taeyeon took off her clothes and take Tiffany's heel. She put a very catchy song and get ready to walk.

"Watch me." She point at Tiffany and start to walk. 

Tiffany jaw drop looking at y Taeyeon and seems like Taeyeon have an experience doing a runway. 

Taeyeon confidently walk and finally stop in front of Tiffany. 

"Are you sure you never did this before?" Tiffany loop her finger to Taeyeon's belt and pull her closer.

Taeyeon smirk at Tiffany and shudder when Tiffany kiss her tummy.

"Well, I'm talented. What else?" .

Tiffany look up to Taeyeon but her lips still kissing Taeyeon's tummy.

"Damn! You look so hot!" Taeyeon push Tiffany and kiss her.

"Stop doing something like that or else we're not gonna able to stop later." 

"Doing what?" Giggles Tiffany.

"And stop pretending you don't know or else I will tell daddy you seducing me and I can't stop myself and I will make love to you." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's nose.

"Yah!!! Don't you dare to tell daddy or else I'm going to sleep with ahjumma."

Taeyeon just laugh and get up to put back her shirt. 

"You didn't answer my question." Tiffany sit on the bed.

"What question?"

"Have you done runway before? You seems know about it."

"Ah, nope. I work in this industry for a long time and seeing you practice with Yoona make me know about it a little bit." Smiles Taeyeon.

"But you're really good. Don't you want to try?"

"Absolutely nope! Hahahahhahaha!!!"

Tiffany chuckles looking at her fiance. "I'm hungry. Let's go out and find something to eat, Taetae."

"Have you done packing?"

"I will continue later. I'm hungry now."

"Okay, come on." Taeyeon pull her fiancé from the bed.

"Let me change first. Wait for me." Tiffany run to her closet and then changing in the bathroom.

They go to the grill restaurant and met Sunny there eating alone.

"Why are you not calling us?" Taeyeon put more beef on the grill.

"I thought you guys busy for packing."

"How about you? Don't you need to pack?"

"Already did that. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you about Jessica wedding."

Taeyeon stop eating and look at Sunny.

"She and Sooyoung already prepare for the wedding dress. So, me, Tiffany, Yoona will wear a dress and you, Yuri and Hyo will wear a tuxedo."

Taeyeon and Tiffany eyes widen.

"WHAT??!!" Both of them said the same word.

"Don't ask me, they prepare it already."

"Why???? Why tuxedo??? Don't they know it's so hot wearing that?" Taeyeon pretend to cry and hugs Tiffany.

"Psshhh.. It's not like you never wear it when you work." Sunny roll her eyes seeing her over dramatic friend.

"That's why I told you it's hot. Can I wear jean or skirt? It's more comfortable."

"Sure, if you want Jessica to kill you." 

Taeyeon shudder at the image Jessica try to kill her. Tiffany just chuckles and continue to eat. 

"Hey midget, sit closer to Tiffany a little bit." Sunny took out her phone.

"Why? She ask but sit closer to Tiffany.

"I want to take your picture. I think I don't have it on my phone." Sunny click the phone even the two are not ready yet.

"Yah! At least count one to three. I'm not ready yet!" Taeyeon try to get the phone to see her picture.

"Fine. One, two, three. There you go." Sunny smiles looking at her friends. Even Taeyeon's a good photographer, sometimes she's awkward when you ask her been photographed.

"One more." Taeyeon grins widely and give Sunny a signal. Being a friend for a long time make they understand each other more without any spoken word. Even just a simple signal, like just now and they understand it already.

Sunny get ready and count one to three then, Taeyeon suddenly pull her fiancé's face and kiss her lips. 

"Yahhh!!! That's hurt!!" Tiffany push Taeyeon's head. Taeyeon just laughing and continue eating.

"I wonder where's Yuri bring Joey to? They didn't inform me to go out." Taeyeon check her phone.

"Joey? She's out with Yuri? Why don't she go out with me?" Sunny said with her aegyo. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany just rolls their eyes.

"Go get her if you want. She's a good girl. I don't know why is she always the one that been left. All of her exes tell her that she's too good for them. But I told her that the only excuse to them left her. That's the stupid reason, right? We always looking for someone that treat us good. Like my Taetae here." Tiffany pecks Taeyeon's lips and it makes Taeyeon grins cutely.

Sunny nod her head. "Maybe the real reason is she belong to me?" Tease Sunny.

Taeyeon chocking hearing Sunny word. "Taetae!!! Eat slowly. Drink this."  Tiffany pats Taeyeon's back and Sunny laughing looking at her and earn a glare from Taeyeon but she's not afraid of Taeyeon.

"Hey, isn't that them?" Tiffany look at Yuri and Joey outside the cafe. Yuri seems to make a call and Joey just waiting for her.

"Oh? Yuri is calling me." Sunny took her phone and answer it.

"Hello. I'm with Taeyeon and Tiffany now. We saw you. In front of you, at the cafe." Sunny wave her hand. 

Yuri saw her and ended the call to meet them.

"Hi guys." Smiles Yuri and took a seat beside Taeyeon. Joey look at the empty seat beside Sunny and look at Sunny.

"Come sit here." Sunny winks and it make Joey blush.

"Disgusting." Whisper Taeyeon and Tiffany just chuckles.

"I'm hungry!" Yuri put the meat and start to eat the other foods.

"Yahh!!! That's mine! Go buy your own food!" Sunny pull the meat closer to her.

Yuri just roll her eyes and call the waitress so they can add the meat and she ordered some other food for her and Joey.

"So, where are you guys before come here?" 

"I'm looking for something to wear tomorrow. Yoona too busy at the studio preparing and checking whatever before we go tomorrow. So I invite Joey with me and show her a nice places here."

Tiffany that sit in front of Joey looking at her.

"Taetae, stop kissing me. Eat your food first." Taeyeon that sit beside Tiffany keep on pecking Tiffany shoulder and her arms. She just giggles and continue to eat.

"So, you like what you see here cousin?" 

"Yeah. It'a cool here. Too bad that we can't explore more because Yuri need to find a clothes for tomorrow. I guess I should try to go alone after this." Smiles Joey.

"Hey I can bring you to go around. I finish packing already and got nothing to do. We can know each other better." Sunny unashamedly volunteering herself.

"W-what?" Joey stutter and Tiffany chuckles looking at her. Yuri don't care about them and keep eating because she really hungry. Taeyeon done eating and keep smirking looking at Joey and Sunny. She want to tease them but Tiffany pinch her thigh already.

"Ahhhhh... I love the smell of love around here. Especially the smell of my lovely fiancé here." Taeyeon pecks Tiffany lips.

"Me too. The smell of love is very nice, like the smell of my Yoona. I miss her." Yuri pouting.

"Eat your food now so we can go after this. I want to show you some special place." Sunny don't care about them and just keep looking at Joey.

"O-okay." Joey nod her head and suddenly she feel nervous thinking about Sunny.

They talk with one another and plan what they will do at Paris during their friend's wedding. All of them are so excited and really can't wait to witness them marry to each other.

"I'm done." Joey said.

"All right, let's go now. Thanks Yuri for paying." Sunny winks again and Yuri just roll her eyes didn't expect she will pay for their lunch.

Sunny get up and hold Joey's hand. "Hey guys! Use protection!" Yuri shouts when the two almost at the door and Yuri got a high five from Taeyeon.

Joey eye's widen hearing Yuri's word and Sunny just ignore them.

"They are so gonna be together." Taeyeon look at them one last time.

Tiffany just sigh. It's not she's not gonna like it if her cousin and her friend will be together. She just afraid if anything bad happen she don't want to blame any of them.

"Hey, relax. They'll be fine." Taeyeon senses her fiancé uneasiness. Tiffany nod her head then she lean on Taeyeon shoulder.

"Don't worry Tiff, they're going to be a good friend. I like your cousin too. She's funny and she seem's so interested with Sunny. She's very happy when she with me but when Sunny was around she's a little bit quiet and just keep glancing at Sunny."

"I notice that. She is a good cousin, I hope both of them can be good with each other too."

"Hey Yul, are you okay wearing tux on their wedding?"

"We can't say no if Sica already made a decision." Yuri chuckles.

"Just wear it Taetae. It's their important day and they want everyone to look good on that day." 

"What about if you wear the tux and I'm going to wear your dress?" Taeyeon tease Tiffany.

"NO!" Tiffany answer fast. It makes Taeyeon and Yuri laughing at Tiffany reaction.

"You're the one that wearing pants in this relationship so be it." Tiffany wiggle her eyebrow.

"Really? Oh man! I need to throw all my beautiful dress then." Taeyeon dramatically make a hurt face.

"Give it to me Taeng! I can sell it so I can get a lot of money!" Yuri excitedly ask. She know some of her friend clothes are expensive.

Taeyeon just stick her tongue out to Yuri. After the lunch Yuri excuse herself when she receive a call from Yoona.

"So, where are we going now?" They're walking around and holding hands.

"Let's just walk and see the nice view in front of us now. Then can we go to your place Taetae? I want to see the sunset from there." Taeyeon smiles looking at her and just nod her head.

The weather is so nice that day and a lot of people are hanging out at the park. Some kids are play hide and seek, some of them play an imaginary things and also there's a kid that running around chasing their friends. It's so much fun to see it and it makes them happy too. 

The sun almost sets when they arrive at the apartment. Tiffany run to the outside and standing there enjoying the scenery in front of her.

Taeyeon come closer after taking Tiffany's picture and hold her from the back. "So pretty."

"Yeah. So pretty." Tiffany sigh and she lean on Taeyeon's body.

"So I was thinking." 

"Hmmm?"

"Let's get married after a month of Sooyoung wedding day. I can't wait to make you officially mine."

Tiffany surprised and turn around. "What?"

Taeyeon smiles. She expected Tiffany's reaction. "I know you can hear me. Let's do it. Can grandma fly? I mean it will be a long flight."

"Taetae? Are sure?"

"100% sure baby. What are we waiting anymore? We both know that we are fully love each other and we live as a married couple already. I want to spend my life with you, as my wife. So daddy can't say anything if I want to make love to my wife. Hahahahhaa!!" Taeyeon jokes at the end and it makes Tiffany laugh too. 

She kiss Taeyeon's lips and hug her.

"Let's do it. I know I am ready to be yours because honestly I'm yours already. I'm sure grandma can come too."

"I mean I want them to come on the fashion show too. I want them to see you, then we can discuss about the wedding too."

"I don't think grandma want to attend the fashion show Taetae." Tiffany laughing imagining her grandma sit there and watching her.

"Yes maybe. But this is you. I also not gonna attend it if it wasn't because of you. I will get the seat for them and they will sit on the front row with me." Taeyeon grins.

"I'm going to feel embarrass if they watch me." 

"That'll be fun to watch! Hahahahaha!!" Taeyeon again.

"Taetae! If you're going to laugh I will never do it." 

"I know you will. So, let's call grandma or daddy, ask them if they can come."

"But don't you think it's a little bit rushing for them to come? I mean, we're going tomorrow and the show started the day after tomorrow. Grandma sure don't like it."

Taeyeon thinking. Tiffany's right. It will tire grandma out if she come to Paris just to see Tiffany. "Let's go back to LA before we're heading back to Korea. How about that?"

"I like that idea. Maybe we can bring Sunny too? Let her know our family too? You know, since she look really like Joey?" 

"Just let them know each other first. We never know if Sunny just like to tease or she's serious about Joey."

Tiffany nod her head, agree with Taeyeon. Maybe Sunny just want to e friend with Joey.

"Let's go back now. I'm not finish packing yet."

Both of them goes back to their home and continue packing their stuff. Taeyeon parent want to come too but they will come the day after tomorrow. 


"Okay guys! Are you guys ready??!! Let's do the best!!!" Sunny shouts and gain attention of people at the airport. Since it's fashion week, a lot of media from the various fashion magazine lining up at the airport, waiting for the models.

Taeyeon laughing looking at Tiffany's red face. She hold Tiffany's hand dearly and didn't let Tiffany go away from her.

"Stay close okay?" She kiss Tiffany's lips.

"There's a lot of people around."

"Yeah, but there will be more when we arrive later. This is nothing." Yoona answer Tiffany.

All of them departed after having some briefing from Yoona and all the models are so excited to go to Paris.

Just as they arrive at the airport, as Yoona said earlier there's a lot more photographer there because all the international models are coming at the same time.

Tiffany didn't know what to do so she just grab Taeyeon shirt and hide at the back.

"Hey, walk beside me. You're the model, why are you hiding." Taeyeon giggling and pull her closer to walk beside her.

"It's so scary!" She clenched her eyes tight.

Yoona look at Tiffany and pity her. She makes a mental note not to let Tiffany do something like this again. This is not her world.

"Keep walking Tiff." Yoona took her hand and walk with her. Yoona keep on smiling and she tell Tiffany to smile too. She don't need to look for Taeyeon since she know the idiot will smiling widely.

"Wow!!! That's amazing!" Taeyeon sit on their bed when they arrive at the hotel.

"No, it's not! It's so scary." Tiffany shuddered remembering what happen a few hour ago.

"Hey Tiff! We need to go now." Sunny come to them.

"What? Now? We just arrive." 

"Yup. We need to follow the schedule. There's nothing we can do. The others already at the lobby waiting for each other. Meet you there." Sunny leaves.

"Taetae......." Tiffany pouting. She still feel tired and also can't adopt the situation before and now they already need to go.

Taeyeon pity on her fiancee but nothing she can do. They need to give the best and Taeyeon know how Yoona's work. She hugs her and kiss her head.

"I'm sorry, I promise this will be the last. Let's have a holiday before going back okay? Let's rest and do nothing." Tiffany nod her head and hug Taeyeon tightly. 

"I meet you later." 

"I'm not sure when are you guys gonna finish, so I'm thinking of taking Joey to walk around. At least she's not bored and I have a friend to talk too." It makes Tiffany pouting more and Taeyeon chuckles.

"Go now. Don't let them waiting. Do your best okay? All people here don't know who you are, except our friends. So I want you to show them that there's a girl that really confident of herself and know she's the best!" 

"You make me more embarrassed!" Tiffany cup her face.

"Hahahaahahhahahha!!! Okay okay. Go. They're waiting already." Taeyeon get all Tiffany'a stuff and bring her to the door.

"It's only rehearsal, don't be afraid. And if any man or woman approaching you, tell them you're taken! Remember that?" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's forehead.

"Stop being jealous. You know I only want you and no one else. My heart, soul and everything is yours only, no one else. Well except for our family." Tiffany cheekily pinch Taeyeon nose and Taeyeon scrunch her nose playfully.  

"I'll go now. Come and see me practice if you have time." Tiffany took  her stuff and kiss Taeyeon.

"I will. Bye."

Taeyeon and Joey now having a wonderful time at Paris. Taeyeon act as a tourist guide shows Joey the places and they took a picture anywhere they go. 

"This place is so amazing! I wish my friends and family's here with me and see all of this. But surely they can't afford it." Joey giggles.

"Hey don't say like that. I'll try to bring all of you guys here next time."

"You don't have too. We will try our best to make it some times." Joey grinning, don't really want Taeyeon to spend her money like that.

"You guys are my family too. So what's wrong spend some money for family?" 

Joey chuckles. "You need to marry Tiffany first."

Taeyeon smiles. " I am going to marry her. We plan to get married after Jessica and Sooyoung get theirs. After the show tomorrow, I want to discuss with my family and then we're going to fly to LA to meet her daddy."

"Am I going back too? I still want to explore Korea."

"If you want you can go back then come back to Korea with us. I don't mind."

Joey thinking, should she come with them or not? Her money is not enough to buy a plane ticket to Korea if she come with them, but she want to join the discussion and want to know what they're planning for the wedding.

"Hey, don't worry about the money. I can handle it. Treat it as a paycheck to become Tiffany's family assistant."

Joey smile sheepishly when Taeyeon seems to know what her thinking.

"I don't want you to waste money like that. Tiffany will not like it. I don't want people to think that I take an advantage of you."

"You and Tiffany thought the same things. She always mad at me because spending money for my stuff. Don't worry. Trust me that money is not a problem here. Just ignore the stupid gossip or whatever. It's not like you're using their money."

Joey sigh. "If you said so. But if Tiffany asking about this, you're the one that going to answer her."

They continue to go around and then call Sooyoung to ask where she is and if she need a help and of course Sooyoung said yes. 

"Wow!! This place is amazing. It's so pretty." Joey look around and there are so many people there trying to finish the hall for the wedding. Both family are busy to check the things there and make sure everything is perfect. 

Jessica is not there because she need to be with Yoona and others, so for now it's only her fiancee and their family is there.

"Who's idea all of this things Soo?" Taeyeon took a rose is her hand.

"Put it back! Sica will know if the roses are missing." 

Taeyeon rolls her eyes and she know it must be Jessica preparing all of this.

"When will your team come?"

"How am I suppose to know? You're the one that contact them."

"Yeah. But you're the boss. You should know it." Now it's Sooyoung turn to roll her eyes.

"I don't know. Seriously. Go call them and ask them. You need to confirm everything Soo before Jessica ask you."

It makes Sooyoung panic and she took her phone and call Danny.

Taeyeon and Joey sit beside the flowers.

"You don't know your team schedule? What type of boss you are?" Joey look at Taeyeon.

"What? No! I'm not the boss. We build that team together and no one is a boss. It just that they like to call me boss because they said they need someone to look to. Trust me, I will be the bad boss if they want me to be the boss. I prefer them to treat me as a friend."

"But who in charge of everything? I mean the money, the bills, paycheck, rental and everything?"

"Hmmm.. That will be me. Sarah will prepare all the document and I just need to sign it." Taeyeon scratch her head.

"That's mean you're the boss idiot!" Joey knocks Taeyeon head.

"Yah!!! I will tell Tiffany you knock my head!" 

"It seems that my cousin will be the boss in the house," Joey shrugged.

"She's the boss of my heart." Both of them laughing. It sound so silly for them.

Taeyeon continue to help Sooyoung arranging the seat that Jessica already told them. She and Joey feel dizzy looking at the plan and need Sooyoung to tell them the meaning of the hand writting.

"Do you need to finish it today, Soo?" Taeyeon look around and it seems that there's nothing much to do.

"I think it's enough for today. Let's have lunch and then we can meet them." 

Both of them are grinning because they are tired and hungry. 

After a nice lunch with Sooyoung and her sister, the three of them goes to the venue and looking for their friends. It's a little bit crowded there and some of the models are on the runway and there's they're agency or designer monitoring the models.

"Did they take turn already or not? I didn't know they're doing full rehearsal today and even wear a make up?" Taeyeon look around.

"Wow!! So y. Woahhhh!!!" Joey and Sooyoung look at them. There also other people, or maybe some paparazi or people from magazine.

They wait there and Taeyeon took out her camera, capturing a moment. The two still awing looking the models while Taeyeon look around.

"Like what you see?" Suddenly Jessica and Sunny comes and cross their arms.

"B-ba- baby.. No.. It's.. Not. Joey... " Sooyoung stuttering. Jessica rolls her eyes and walk away. Sooyoung chase her and coaxing her fiancee while Joey laughing at her. 

"So, what do you think?" Sunny getting closer.

"It's nice to see this. A new experience for my cousin. Where is she?" 

Sunny point at Tiffany that now hugging Taeyeon and Taeyeon kissing her fiancee.

"She's tired." Sunny frown.

"She'll be okay. Taeyeon is her energy."

"But, after this there will be another briefing. Maybe until late night, then we need to go out early morning tomorrow. I'm not sure if we can get enough rest after this." Sunny pouting and she also hungry.

"Here, I have some bread for you. Maybe it's not enough,  but at least you're not getting too hungry." Joey gives the bread she buy earlier with Taeyeon.

Sunny happily took the bread and kiss Joey cheeks then started to eat it. It's startle Joey a little bit but then she smiles when she saw Sunny started to eat the bread.

"So, how is it?" Taeyeon pull Tiffany to sit beside her and she give her a drinks.

"It's fun and exciting. Even tiring. Seeing people around me so committed to all of this makes me wonder if I'm good enough doing everything before. Their passion is no joke. The model, the crew, designer and all. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to see all this." Tiffany smiles brightly at Taeyeon.

"No, you need to thank Yoona for all of this. So, did you guys rehearse already?"

"Not yet. It's the France team turn before. Maybe after two or more team it will be us."

Taeyeon nod her head looking at the place. It's so simple an all the chairs are already there for the artist and the audience to come.

"I'm hungry, Tae." Tiffany lean on Taeyeon.

"You haven't eat anything yet?" 

Tiffany shakes her head. "How about others?"

"We're still haven't eat lunch. Theres a water in the waiting room but I'm not thirsty."

"Hmmm.. Let me go buy foods for all of you. Wait here with Sunny okay?" Taeyeon get up and pull Tiffany along to meet Sunny and Joey.

"Hey, let's buy foods for them. They're haven't take a lunch yet." 

"Sure. We're going now Sunny. What do you want?" Joey get up and ready to go.

"The models not suppose to eat heavy foods. There's no time to alter their dress, so buy some snack or sandwich only."

Taeyeon nod her head and kiss Tiffany forehead before going out with Joey.

Both of them goes to the bakery shop nearby and buy some foods with drinks then they go back to meet their friends.

"Guys! Food coming!!" Taeyeon shout and attract attention from Yoona's team. They cheer loudly when they saw the foods and all of them get the foods from Taeyeon and Joey. Jessica is not around and Taeyeon think Sooyoung having another lunch with her fiancee.

Joey bought spaghetti for Sunny, since she's not the model she can eat anything she want.

Tiffany pouting looking at the food in front of her. It's not enough for her.

Taeyeon chuckles looking at her and hugs her side. "We're going tomorrow and buy anything you want okay? Just be patient and have this first." 

After having lunch, both Taeyeon and Joey going back and getting ready to go to the airport. Waiting for Taeyeon parent. Ahjumma and Nana not coming with them and they just stay at home even Nana sulking because her grandmother didn't bring her together.

"Is Jessica mother's here already? I want to meet her." Mrs. Kim excitedly asking because she want to help them for the wedding.

"Yes mom, but let's go to the hotel first and put your luggage before going out again." 

The Kim's discussing about Jessica's wedding and they really can't believe that Jessica going to marry Sooyoung. They said since they are best friend from they still can't talk and now all of them are grown up.

"Mom, I'm planning to get married after this." Taeyeon look at her mothers eyes.

Both her parent looking at her, make sure she's serious.

"Okay!" Both of them answers. Taeyeon rolls her eyes, thinking her parent not serious too.

"I'm serious mom."

"We're serious too. We already bought the ticket to LA to meet Tiffany's father and your daddy want to have another honeymoon there." Mrs. Kim said dreamily. 

"Euwwww.. You're to old to go for honeymoon."

"No, young lady. There's nothing like too old or whatever in our dictionary to have a honeymoon. You're just jealous that you can't go to honeymoon because you're not married yet." Mr. Kim laughing looking at Taeyeon disgusts face looking at them.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes but she's glad that her parent going to meet Tiffany's father with them.     

Seeing her parent happily helping Jessica's family preparing the wedding makes Taeyeon thinking if she should make it simple or just let her parent do it for her. It seems that her parent really happy to involve in the preparation and she feel guilty if her own wedding not going to be the same as her parent wants.

She know her father are simple minded like her, but her mommy a little bit hyper than both of them and the type of easily excited even for a little matter.

"I don't think your wedding will be simple as you wish Tae. See how excited your mother is?" Sooyoung come and put her hand around Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Yeah. To think that I'm the only child and want the simple wedding must sad her a little bit. She's too excited Soo." She look at her mommy and Jessica mother laughing happily and can't stop talking and praising about the wedding preparation.

"Discuss with them again." 

"Hmm. If they want something like this I will follow what ever they said. And I don't think a month is enough for it." Taeyeon sigh.

"You're right. All this need more than a month to prepare. I'm lucky, Jessica is  very well prepared and know what she want." Sooyoung see how the fathers also sit and chat happily. Maybe they didn't expect that their kids are going to marry with each other.

"So glad that we're family know each other, Taeng. You think we will be like them? Friends until we're old and wrinkly? Hahahhaaha!!" Both of them chuckles imagining their old and wrinkly. 

"We will. We already make a promise right? Hope if we have a kids, they will be a good friends too. Are you ready to have a kid?" Both of them sits, waiting for Joey to come with a snacks.

"Sure. You know, Sica seems can't wait to have a kid. I always caught her looking at baby picture and clothes secretly. The smile that shows on her face every time she see it, I can't describe it. She will be a good mother for sure." Sooyoung said dreamingly.

"Be a good parent Soo. Our family is our role model. Remember how they rise us and how they educate us until we're become what we are now. Don't disappoint them."

"Damn! You sound so old Taeng. Hahahahahaha!!!" 

"Shut up!"

Meanwhile, at the venue everything seems under control. Nothing bad happen and all the models getting to know each other and some of them make a new friends.

"When are we going to finish rehearsal, Yoong?" Tiffany sit near Yoona because she don't want to be apart from Yoona. She don't really know people there, so it's safe if she's with Yoona and Sunny.

"I'm not sure. We need to wait until they tell us when we can leave. I'm sorry Tiff that you need to endure all this because of me." 

"Hey, it's okay. This give me a new experience that I will never get if I don't met you."

Suddenly something sounded broke and exploding. They all scream and panic. Some people are running away from there and some of them hiding.

"What was that?" Yoona hugging Tiffany and Sunny. They look at the source of the noise and saw there a glasses on the floor. Seems like the chandelier are falls from the ceiling. The organizer is panic and they call their crew to clean it up and check on everybody if they alright. 

Some model that stand near there are bit unlucky because they got injured even not too serious. All of the crew call the ambulance and tell everybody to calm down. They try to help everybody there and it makes the places are so busy and noisy.

About half an hour later Yuri, Taeyeon and Joey come there hurriedly when they heard the news. 

"Oh God! Are you okay?" Taeyeon come and engulf Tiffany in a tight hug and checking on her.

"Baby, are you okay? You're not injured?" Yuri check on her girl too.

Joey immediately looking for Sunny and she relief when she see Sunny sitting in the corner and she look she's okay. 

"Hey, everything okay?" Sunny only nod her head, seems she still shaking. Joey come near and hug her.

"It's okay. Everything is okay. I'm here." He caress Sunny's hair.

When everyone said their fine, they told them that the chandelier are falling from the ceiling and some models got injured but not so serious.

"I'm glad that you guys okay. We're worry to death when we heard the news. Your model not involve, Yoong?" Taeyeon still hugging Tiffany.

"No, everyone is fine. They not standing there and everyone rest at the back."

"Hi, I'm sorry for all of this. Seems that we need some changes for tomorrow because some of the model are injured and a little bit trauma to continue for tomorrow. Once again I'm really sorry for all of this. We didn't expect something like this will happen. I'm sorry." Someone come, maybe from the event management and keep on apologizing.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. Things happened. So, what changes?" 

After some discussion, the woman said they will move the venue to the outside because of the broken things,  and they can't repair it. They don't have much time left since it's almost 5.30 pm and they already make some replacement outside. 

Yoona and Yuri follow the woman to check the venue and seems like it's a little bit easier for the models to walk there compare to the inside. There's a lot of people out there now that preparing the black carpet where the models going to walk. There also some people that arranging the chair and that's the problem because they need to arrange back the seat for the guest. 

They also make a new room as a waiting room and it a little bit small for the model to wait together inside there. The problem is, Yoona have a very expensive dress and it seems that it's not a suitable for her to let the dress there.

She discuss with Yuri and Sunny about it and Yuri agree to help her to look for the dress.

Now they're waiting for the place to finish setting up and they need to practice once more before the real show started tomorrow. 

All of them are so tired because they don't have a chance to take a rest before going there. And they're not sure when they will finish rehearsal. Some of them take an opportunity to shut their eyes for a while when the other models started to practice, and some of them see the practice itself.

"Here, drink this." Taeyeon come and give Tiffany the energy drink to give her energy.

"Thanks." She took and drink it in one go. Taeyeon chuckles looking at her fiancee. 

"That's the first time you can drink that like that. Usually you ask me to finish it." Taeyeon massage Tiffany's leg when she told Taeyeon earlier her leg feel hurt maybe because the high heel she wear since earlier. 

"I need it. I'm okay now Taetae. Thank you once again." She smiles and pull Taeyeon to sit beside her. 

"Excuse me, you are Kim Taeyeon right? The famous photographer?" A man come to them and he seems recognize Taeyeon. 

"I'm not famous but I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you. How can I help you?"

"Tiffany, can you come with me now? We need to go." Yoona pull Tiffany away from Taeyeon. 

The man look at Tiffany and he seems attracted to her. 

"Excuse me?" Taeyeon look at the weird man.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Where is my manner. I'm Tony. From xx photography." Tony give Taeyeon his business card and Taeyeon happily took it from him because now she have a friend that have same interest with her.

"Nice. Glad to know someone that know what the topic that I always discuss with my friends that not interested in photography at all." Taeyeon laugh, also Tony. 

"Well, I always looking for a person that can took a great photos. It's an honor to meet you here."

Taeyeon just smile.

"Are you coming tomorrow? I can get you a VIP seat. You know, I know the important people here since I always come to the fashion show and they said they like my photos too." Said Tony proudly.

"They said my photos can challenge yours, and I said I always looking at your photos so one day I can beat your talent." He laugh happily, seems that he thinks he's better than Taeyeon.

"I always thinking that you are a guy, you know. Since most of talented photographer are usually a man and it surprised me when you finally revealing yourself. You're so tiny." 

Taeyeon started to feel annoy with the man. Not even ten minute he come then he already make her want to punch his face. But as a professional person, she just smile. 

"Well, everything in this world are unexpected. I do coming tomorrow and thank you for your invitation. I already got my VIP seat with all of my team." Taeyeon shows the golden ticket to him, because that the VVIP ticket and it's only got 10 only. Taeyeon and her family and team have all the ticket and no one else got it. She smirk when she saw his face.

"Owh. Good to know that. And enjoy the show please." Tony get up and shake Taeyeon's hand.

"I need to go now. See you tomorrow Kim Taeyeon. By the way, your friend earlier is so pretty. I hope I can see her tomorrow." Tony winks and it took all of Taeyeon patient not to jump on him and punch his face. 

"Hey, chillax. What happened?" Sooyoung come and saw Taeyeon grip her hand tightly and seems like she want to kill someone. She hugs Taeyeon, afraid if she loose control again.

"Breath Tae, relax." Sooyoung rubs Taeyeon's back. 

Taeyeon inhale and exhale to calm herself. Slowly she calm down. 

"If you ever see someone name Tony get closer to Tiffany, I give you a permission to punch his face." Taeyeon greets her teeth.

"Hey! Hey! Relax. No one will ever come close to her. I'll guarantee you."

Yoona and Tiffany that looking at them from afar look worried, especially Tiffany. She don't want Taeyeon to loose control there and she started to hate the man that talk to Taeyeon earlier because she believe that man is the reason of Taeyeon's mood changing.

"Let me talk to her for a while." Yoona nod her head. It's better if Tiffany control Taeyeon before something bad happen.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" She hugs Taeyeon tightly and kiss her neck. 

"Yeah. Everything is okay. Sorry I almost lost it earlier." Taeyeon smiles. 

"Good to hear that. Does something bother you baby?" She caress Taeyen's cheek.

"That man earlier is so annoying and he said he want to see you tomorrow." Taeyeon frown.

"Why he want to see me? Let him be. I just want you be the one that see me there tomorrow. That's all important. I don't care for everyone else. I want you to be proud of me, your fiancee." Tiffany captures Taeyeon lips and it successfully make Taeyeon forget about the annoying man earlier.

"Okay. You two need to stop. We need to continue Tiff." Yoona come and knock both of their head because they shows no sign of stopping.

Tiffany blushes and Taeyeon smirks. The lipstick stain are visible on Taeyeon lips and her saliva obviously on Tiffany's mouth. She clean it and give a last peck for her fiancee.

"Go now. You need to work. Sorry Yoong." Taeyeon smiles apologetically to Yoona. 

"Fine. I am keeping her today and until the show tomorrow. After that you can do whatever you two want to do and I don't want to know. See you guys tomorrow."

"What??!!!" Hey! How am I going to sleep without her?" Taeyeon stops Yoona.

"Hmmmm.. I don't know? Go hugs your pillow or whatever. We need to go now Taeng." 

Taeyeon look at Tiffany, waiting for her response. Tiffany look at her and then she took off her sweater she wearing and give it to Taeyeon and ask Taeyeon to give her sweater to Tiffany. 

"I love you. See you tomorrow." Tiffany kiss her lips and chuckles to see Taeyeon's pouting waving her hand.

"Let's go now. We can't disturb them
and you know how Yoona's works. So let's go."

"Wait! Where's Joey?" Taeyeon and Sooyoung look around. 

"Don't tell me Sunny is not around too."

Sooyoung and Taeyeon look at each other. "Do you thinking what am I thinking?"

Both of them nod their heads and ready to go to the places that they sure where both Sunny and Joey. 

"Soo? Have you seen Sunny? I've been looking for her and she didn't answer her phone." 

"We're not sure yet and we're about to find out now. Come." Sooyoung took her hand. 

The three of them slowly approaching the place and quietly peeking from the door.

"Yahhhhhhh!!!!!" Taeyeon push the door when she saw Joey and Sunny eating each other faces.

"I'm so gonna tell Tiffany about this!" 

"No! No! No! Don't tell her." Joey turn around and let go Sunny's face. 

"Sunny!" Jessica come and put her hand on her hips. Sunny just chuckles and wipe her lips.

"We have job to do here and if you want to continue whatever you did just now, do it after the show. I need you till the show ended." Jessica frown. 

"I know, I know. No need to worry." Sunny put her hand around Jessica's neck. Sooyoung speechless and she can't process whatever she saw earlier. 

"Babe, close your mouth please. It's not the first time you see someone kissing before." Jessica peck Sooyoung lips.

"But.. But.. But... But... It's my first time seeing Sunny's kissing."

Sunny and Jessica rolls their eyes, while Taeyeon keep teasing Joey and pretend to tell Tiffany about it.

"I can't believe you will kiss someone that you just met  Sunny." Jessica pinch Sunny ears.

"What?! Come on Jess. She's nice to me and cute too. It's not that I want to take an advantage on that, it just I slightly attracted to her." 

Jessica sigh again. "Whatever you have in your small brain right now need to stop for awhile. We have job to be done here and we really don't want to disappoint Yoona. So just focus on that now." Jessica knock Sunny's head and it makes Sunny pouts.

Meantime, Taeyeon keep on smirking looking at Joey which is blushing because she was caught kissing Sunny.

"Stop it Taeyeon." 

"What?" She keep on smirking.

"Never know you're the kind of girls. Hehehe. Hmmm.. Kissing someone you just met, attracted to someone lips, getting very shy and quiet around the girl." Taeyeon look at the sky, her voice full of teasing.

"Gosh!! Taeyeon! It's not that you're not on that phase when you started knowing my cousin."

"Nope. Not at all. We're just a good friends back then. If you don't believe me, ask Sooyoung. Soo, please close your mouth." 

Sooyoung immediately shut when she staring at Joey.

"What?" She asks.

"Joey thinks that I act like her when I first meet Tiffany. Tell her the real story Soo."

"Oh? They just a good friends before and we didn't expect Taeyeon will settle down with a girl before even her fans are mostly girl. Taeyeon just like a protector to Tiffany, just like for us. So, when she tell us she like Tiffany, we're kinda shock a little bit. But if that makes her happy, who can stop her. So, after officially being a girlfriends, that's how they started to act lovey dovey  and make us wanna puke everytime they're together. The end." Sooyoung proudly finish her short story.

"Really??" Joey ask, disbelief.

"How about Yoona and Yuri then?"

"We are bestfriend since we were young. Yuri once told Yoona she like her but Yoona want to further her dream to become a model before she want a relationship but she really like Yuri too. Taeng, do you remember that one time there's a guy try to hit Yoona? She call Yuri and ask for her help? We're sitting with her and she call Yuri just to tell about that and Yuri come in no time. Hahahahah!!"

Taeyeon laughing too remembering that moment. 

"Yeah, she always call for Yuri no matter what happened. Maybe she think we are not capable to help her as how Yuri always help her."

All of them laughing hearing a story about their past. It almost 10.00 o clock when they realize that they are tired and hungry. 

"Do you think they're done? I want to go back and have some rest before coming again tomorrow for the show." Taeyeon look at her watch.

"I'm not sure. Let's find them." 

The three of them look around, when they saw their friend, they come closer and it's not over yet. Since they change the venue, all of the models and their agency need to be inform and need to do a rehearsal like from the started they come there. 

"Hey, everything good here?" Taeyeon meet Tiffany and hold her hand.

"Yeah, a little bit tired and it's not done yet. Aren't you tired?" Tiffany look at Taeyeon.

"I am. I want to go and have a rest first. Are you coming back later?"

"I don't think so. Yoona said we're going to get ready as early as we can. The show started at 9.00 and we need to do a make up and all that."

Taeyeon nod her head. She look at Yoona that still pretty and energetic giving instruction to her team. Tiffany suddenly hugs Taeyeon and Taeyeon's arm automatically wrap around Tiffany's body. They're not talking and Taeyeon understand that her fiancee maybe tired. She hugs her and caress her waist, her eyes keep wandering at everything and she make a mental note to what she gonna shoot tomorrow.

"Fany ah, I need to go now. Do you want anything before I'm going back to hotel?"

"Hmm? No, Yuri just bought some foods and drinks for us. I think she will stay here too."

"Good to hear that. I'm sorry I can't accompany you. I'm a little bit tired, and I want to wake up early tomorrow."

"That's okay. Just promise me we will take a long rest after this. I mean we're just gonna stay at the hotel and sleep as long as we can." Tiffany pouting.

"Hahahahaha!! Oh God! You're so cute." Taeyeon kiss her lips.

"Okay, I promise. But don't you want to see the progress of Jessica wedding preparation? It's pretty though. Mommy and daddy are so excited helping them."

"It's pretty Taetae? I want to see it! I really can't wait to see them get married. I bet Jessi will look so gorgeous."

"I bet they will. I can't wait to see Sooyoung fainted when she's nervous. Hahahaha!!!

Tiffany pinch Taeyeon's arm. "It's not good to say something like that you know. She will get a revenge when we're getting married."

That makes Taeyeon stop laughing and smirking. "Hmmm.. Someone can't wait to become Mrs. Kim." 

Tiffany blushes hearing the tease. She admit she really can't wait to marry Taeyeon and she want her family to be together witnessing her wedding day.

"You know what, I guess we're not gonna have a simple occasion as we wish. I hope you can see my parent's face when they see Jessica's family make a preparation earlier. They look so excited and can't stop laughing."

"They are? Well, you're the only child that they have. Of course they want something special for your wedding day."

"And you're okay with that? It's our wedding you know? I want your opinion too." Taeyeon caress Tiffany's cheek as she look at her eyes.

"We will discuss again later okay? Now it's not a suitable time to discuss, I still need to focus for the show tomorrow." 

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot about that. Do your best tomorrow. Make me proud okay? Actually I'm already proud of you. Remember that I always by your side and always cheering for your best." 

Tiffany nod her head eagerly and smiles widely until Taeyeon can't see her eyes.

"Where's your eyes?" Taeyeon again and earn a slap on her arms.

"Tiffany!! Come here for a moment. We need to continue now. Sorry Taeng! I need her." Yoona shout for them.

"It's okay Yoong. I'm going back too. Do your best for tomorrow. I know I can trust all of you. Just make sure Tiffany will be okay and don't tire her too much." 

Yoona give her double thumbs up, making sure she know what she's doing.

"See you tomorrow. For the last time, I'm really proud of you. I love you." Taeyeon kiss her lips again before going back to the hotel with Joey.

The next day, Taeyeon get ready as early as she can and her parent also going with her. Joey will come later with Sooyoung and Yuri. 

When she arrive, there already a lot of people there and she's walking at the red carpet with her parent. 

"Well, look who's here. The mysterious photographer that took a million dollar shoot worthy. Hi, say hi to the camera." One girl suddenly approaching them with the camera guy. 

She stay professional and smiles to the camera. 

"Hi." She said simply.

"Will we see the very pretty photos from you this year? Do you have an eyes for any models here or any expectation from the eyes of the photographer." The girls said cheerly.

"Hahahaha!! We will see. I heard this year fashion show will be amazing and I can't wait to see it. All the best to all of them." 

"Good to hear that. So, anything special you want to say to everybody out there?"

"Oh? Enjoy the show guys. Tiffany ah! Do your best!"

"Wow! Seems the girl named Tiffany so special for you." The girls .

"Well she is special. She's my fiancee." Taeyeon answer and make a peace sign. The girls and her parent are laughing looking at her.

"Guys, she's off the market already. Sorry. Well enjoy your day and have fun." They all smiles to camera and next move to the venue.

"It's funny when suddenly you're so glamour and everyone want to interview you." Mr. Kim chuckles. They stop almost every step because some media want to take a picture of them or interview Taeyeon.

"That's why I don't want people to know me."

"Owh my girls, we're so proud of you. Now we can appear on TV more than before. Hahahahah!" Mrs. Kim laughing happily when there's a lot of people took her photo.

"Mommm~~~" Taeyeon whining at her mother.

"Everything is ready guys?" Yoona come to the dressing room and check on her models. Even with a little rest and lack of sleep, all of her team are still energetic and give a 100% cooperation to their team.

"Almost done! We need a little touch up and then we are ready." Jessica and Sunny are busy checking all the make up and make sure it fits with their attire.

"Wow!! All of you look stunning." Suddenly Seohyun come surprised them.

"Seohyun!" Sunny run and hug her.

"Hi, Sunny. Guys, I want to introduce you my friends from the magazine. We will have a special slot on the magazine for next month and we need to took a picture of you guys getting ready and all. So, where's Kim Taeyeon?" Seohyun look for the midget. 

"I'm here! Good morning guys!" Taeyeon come with her parent.

"Taeng, do your job and don't forget to submit it to me later. Oh, this is my friend, Jeremy. Jeremy this is Taeyeon."

"Hi!" The guy greets happily.

"Hi! Nice to meet you." Taeyeon greet back. After some little discussion with Seohyun, Taeyeon excuse herself to meet Tiffany. 

"Taetae!!! Good morning." Tiffany waves from the mirror in front of her when she see Taeyeon.

"Good morning." Taeyeon kiss on top of Tiffany's head.

"Are you ready? Nervous?" Taeyeon took her camera and capture Tiffany's photo.

"I am nervous. Look at my hands." Tiffany shows her shaking hand and it makes Taeyeon laughing.

"That's a good sign. Well, do your best. I have some job to do here." She peck on Tiffany lips.

"Yah! You're going to ruin her lipstick." Sunnh that putting some make up on Tiffany knock Taeyeon's head.

"Ouchhh!!! You can fix it." Taeyeon rub her head.

Tiffany and Jessica just chuckles looking at their playful friends.

Taeyeon started to take a picture and make herself invisible as she can. She don't want the model notice her so she can do her job as she want. Her parent already sitting outside after meeting Tiffany and her friends and give a moral support for them. There also one guys that working with Taeyeon but he's in a position to take a video. 

"Well, well, well. Look who's here? I though you're a VIP today?" Here come the most annoying man Taeyeon ever met ever.

"Yeah. I can't just sit there and let this opportunity go. So, yeah. Here I am."

Tony chuckles. "And look the new videographer here. Why are they send you here and working with the legend? They should send someone that have more experience." Tony annoyed looking at the videographer.

"I'm sorry sir. Everyone have their position already outside, so they send me here." The guys hide her face. Taeyeon can't believe what Tony said earlier. That's is so unprofessional.

"Whatever. I will talk to your captain later." Tony walks away.

"Captain? What the hell? Are you guys some sailor or what?" Taeyeon laughing.

"I'm sorry. I work for him and I'm still in a new position in their class even I've been working almost two years already. They're so arrogant. I think I'm making a huge mistake in joining them."

"Well, he's a jerk. Quit before you lost your interest there. You know, the environment in working place are important, they can help you in your creativity. If people keep looking down at your job or talent, you will not able to produce some great output." 

The guys looks contemplating. He really don't like Tony and the others because they tell him that he'a still a junior and they are senior so he need to respect others.

"I'll think about it. It's not easy to find a job now. Hey! Did you need a videographer at your company?" The guy looking at Taeyeon.

"What??!! Hey, Tony will blame me if you quit your job and work with me."

"No, he's not. He don't even remember my name. Trust me if not because of this uniform, he will not recognize me."

"He know you. If not how can he know that you are new?"

The guys shows the name on his left arm. Junior is written there.

"Woahhh!!! They even do that to your uniform?" 

"Yeah! I'm the only one that have junior title."

"If I were you, I will go as soon as possible. People that don't appreciate our work in not worthy to work with. Go discuss with your team first, if they still don't like you, you can come and work with me." 

"Really???!!!! I'm so gonna talk with them later. Thank you so much!"

"But! I need to discuss with my team too and I need to look at your work too."

That stop the guys from celebrating. "I will show you my work." He took out his phones and shows Taeyeon the video that he shoot.

"Wait! Isn't this the famous commercial from XX show? I mean advertisement?" Taeyeon look at the guy. 

"Yeah. Actually I shoot this and all of this are my idea. But my team never put my name behind it. I can't do anything, so I just let them do whatever they want."

"Dude! They need to credit you because this is your idea, your work! Did they pay you for this?" 

The guy shake his head and Taeyeon sigh. "That's so unprofessional. Did you sign any agreement with them when they hire you?"

"Agreement? Do I need to?"

Taeyeon palm her face. Clearly this guy know nothing.

"Then how are they paying you?"

"Monthly payment."

"Nothing else?" Again, the guy shake his head.

"We will discuss again later. Let's continue working."

"One thing I need to tell you, Tony is not only a jerk, he's also playboy. I heard he say he have someone he's interested here."

That successfully stop Taeyeon from taking a picture. And she don't like to hear it.

"I will keep that in mind."

"See there? He started to flirt with the models. He think the models will always say yes if they know he's photographer. The girls usually want to look the best in their picture and will do anything to get it."

"Hmm.. I didn't know about that. But trust me my friends are not like that. Don't make any assumption that all models are like that." Taeyeon don't like what she heard because she have a friends in that industry and she don't want people to label the models will do anything to get what they want.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean like that. That's what Tony told us. I'm sorry."

"Boy, you need a positive environment at working place. The negativity slowly pull you around." Taeyeon shake her head.

They continue their job and now Taeyeon sitting with her parent and friends. To her surprise, Tony sitting beside her. How he get the seat, she don't know and she don't really care.

The show started and Tony can't stop tell her that most of the model know him. He is so full of himself and it makes Mr. Kim that sit beside Taeyeon keep glancing on him because he feel distracted.

"How can you make a friend like him?" Mr. Kim whisper on Taeyeon's ear.

"He's not my friend. He's one of the photographer."

"Well, I don't see a camera with him." Mr. Kim point that out and Taeyeon just realize it. 

She just shrugged. Not interested to know about him. 

Finally Yoona's team on the runway and as expected, they shows the best. Some people from magazine seems interested in them and keep whispering between them and nod their head. 

"Hmmm. This one is so nice. The girl right there is so pretty." Tony comments.

"Yeah. But this show is showing their clothes, not faces." Taeyeon fire back. But Tony just nod his head.

It's time for Yoona and all eyes on her. She walk confidently and the camera shutter can't stop taking her picture.

"Damn!!! She's gorgeous. I bet she will call me if she know I'm the photographer."

Taeyeon just roll her eyes and pretend she didn't hear that. Yuri will kill you before you even get closer to Yoona.

Now it's Tiffany turn and Taeyeon can't get her eyes off. Tiffany look so different and the confident in her face, the way she walk, it's not like Tiffany at all. Where is the shy Tiffany go? Unconsciously she smiling looking at Tiffany.

"Hey, isn't that your friend from yesterday? Damn!!! She's hot! Hey, give this to her." Tony give Taeyeon a card  but Taeyeon pay no attention at all. Her eyes are busy checking her fiancee out.

"She's good." Compliment Taeyeon's parent. Right beside them is Yuri, Sooyoung and Joey whistling to their friends. How Taeyeon wish she sit with them. 

They finish their first attire and the second one started to get out after they changing their clothes. 

Taeyeon really can't wait to see Tiffany in the second dress, the expensive and the iest one. 

"Daddy, the second dress is the expensive one for this show." Taeyeon tell her daddy.

"Really? Who will wear it? Yoona?"

"No, Tiffany."

"What?? For real?" Mrs. Kim asking when she heard her family talking.

"Yeah, it's suppose to be Yoona but the designer want Tiffany to wear it after they see Tiffany's picture." 

"She must be pretty then." Taeyeon nod her head proudly.

Beside her, Tony still talking about the models and it makes Taeyeon thinking his main purpose to come to the show. He don't even have his camera and keep saying he use to go out with the models. She doubt he's telling the truth.

And here she come, with the pretty dress with the pretty models, Tiffany. The venue suddenly quiet and all the camera seems to stop taking picture when Tiffany coming out from behind. It seems that time has stop and all eyes on her.

Tiffany continue to walk confidently and the people around now started to talk and the camera started to taking picture. Tony that sit beside Taeyeon have a mouth agape, can't take his eyes off Tiffany. 

When Tiffany make her way to go back, she look at Taeyeon's direction, winks and give a flying kiss to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile proudly but Tony think Tiffany give it to him. 

"Did you see that? She just give me a flying kiss!!" Tony squeal like a little girl. 

Mr. Kim know Taeyeon don't like it and feel uncomfortable. He rubs Taeyeon's back to calm her down.

"Relax Taengoo. Let him think whatever  he want. Be professional okay?" Mr. Kim pull Taeyeon's head and kiss her head. Taeyeon nod and take a deep breath.

While her stupid friends can't stop clapping their hand and give a standing ovation to Yoona's team, she slowly stand up and now all of the audience are standing and clapping their hands. 

Until the end of the show, Yoona's team and the one from France are the one that accepted standing ovation but Tiffany the only one that successfully make everyone quiet.

The show is over and now Taeyeon with her family and friends are going to backstage to meet their friends. Tony come along because he is so confident that Tiffany want to go out with him.

"Babe!!! I'm so proud of you!!!" Yuri running to Yoona and engulf her in tight hugs then kissing her. Yoona happily hugging Yuri back and can't stop laughing.

"Now where is the star of the day?" Mrs. Kim looking for Tiffany.

"Do I look good?" Tony ask Taeyeon.

"Oh you look so handsome." She smile but make a face when she turn around. 

"Here she come!" Mr. and Mrs. Kim give her a flower before hugging Tiffany. They keep on praising her and tell them they are so proud of her.

"Your family seem so close to your friend. Here she come." Tony whispering at Taeyeon then he get ready to approach Tiffany. 

But before he can say anything, Tiffany already running to Taeyeon and hug her tightly.

"Congratulation baby!!! I'm so proud of you! You're the star of the day!!" Taeyeon said then kiss Tiffany's lips.

Tony eyes widen in shock. 

"Thank you baby! I'm still nervous. Can you see my hand." Tiffany shows her shaking hand. Taeyeon laughing at her and hugs her before spin her around. Both of them are so happy that show is finally over and it success as they wish. 

"Baby, let me introduce you to this guy. Tony, this is my fiancee and yes she is so hot! Baby, this is Tony." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany side.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Babe let's celebrate. I want to meet Jessi and Sunny." Tiffany uninterestedly say hi to Tony and she already pull Taeyeon's hand to meet their other friends. 

Taeyeon turn around and winking at Tony then laughing when she see the flower that Tony bring along fall to the ground.

"Did you see his face?" Mr. Kim giggling looking at Tony that still standing there like an idiot.

"Serve himself. He's so annoying and talk to much." Mrs. Kim roll her eyes when she remember Tony talking non stop during the show.

When the girls meet at the backstage, all of them hugging in a group and cheering for the success of the show. All of them can't stop laughing and Taeyeon don't forget to take their picture.

"Yoona! Tiffany! What a great show! Congratulation!!!" Seohyun come and hugs them.

"It's our team spirit that make it happens. Guys!!!! Thank you so much! As expected, all of you are the best!!!!" Everybody in the room cheering loudly and show how happy they are.

"Okay, this two need a room for themselves now." Jessica knock Taeyeon and Tiffany's head when the two can't stop kissing.

"This is the main reason we need to keep an eye on them." Mr. Kim come and also knock their head. Taeyeon and Tiffany pull away and blushed.

"But daddy, I miss her so much." Taeyeon pouting but still not let Tiffany go. All of them in the room just chuckles. 

Tiffany wipe out the lipstick stain on Taeyeon's lips. 

"Okay, listen here." Mr. Kim call all of them.

"Since it's still early, let go out and eat. My treat."

All of the model cheer happily and they started to collect their stuff and get ready to go out.

"Thank you so much uncle." Yoona hugs Taeyeon's daddy.

"Don't mention it."

"Yoona, can I talk to you before you guys going out?" Seohyun calls Yoona.

"You're not coming Seohyun?" Taeyeon approaching her. 

"No, thank you. I still need to do something here. I will meet you guys later." Smiles Seohyun.

"Sure, but Tiffany and I unavailable till night. We're going to take a rest after this."

"Okay. We'll meet up at night. I will call you later."

Seohyun pull Yoona and talk to her privately. But they keep on glancing at Tiffany direction. 

"Are they talking about me?" Tiffany that stick to Taeyeon like a magnet ask her.

"Maybe. You're the star of the day. Obviously everyone interested to know about you. Don't mind them. If you don't want to involve in it just tell Yoona. She know how to handle it." Taeyeon kissing Tiffany's head.

"Are you guys done? Can we go now?" Mr. Kim look around and seems like everybody is ready now. 

They eat at one of the finest restaurant at Paris and Mr. Kim tell them to order whatever they want. All of the models feeling thankful and they keep thanking Mr. Kim.

"So, Yoong. What did Seohyun tell you earlier?" Jessica interestedly asking Yoona.

"They want to interview Tiffany and me about the show. But I told Seohyun that I promise to Tiffany that after the show there will be no more for Tiffany. The show is the last thing Tiffany will involved." Yoona look at Tiffany.

"Tiff, don't you want to meet them? I mean, maybe they just want to ask your experience or get to know more about you?" Sunny asking Tiffany.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon, waiting for her answer.

"It's up to you. If you want to do it, just do it. Yoona will be with you. I will be there too." Taeyeon caress Tiffany's hair.

Then Tiffany look at Yoona. "How long does it takes?"

Yoona smiles. "Usually it just about half and hour? More or less?"

Tiffany seems like to go but she want to see Jessica and Sooyoung preparation. She look at Jessica that try to slow Sooyoung down when her fiancee try to put everything in . She chuckles.

"Soo, slow down. There's still so much food there." Tiffany point at the food.

"Sorry. I'm so hungry and later I will see the preparation before going back to the hotel." 

Taeyeon pat Tiffany's shoulder lightly. "Yoona need an answer." 

"Oh? Sorry. If it doesn't take a long time I love too. I want to join Jessi and Sooyoung later."

"I thought that you want to go to sleep." Taeyeon , remembered what Tiffany said last night.

"After that." Tiffany pinch Taeyeon's nose.

"I call Seohyun and tell her about it." Yoona call Seohyun and ask her if the interview can be done shortly because they need a rest too.

"Yeah, we're at XX restaurant now. Still eating. We can't take it too long. After this we're meeting at Jessica place and help her for the wedding. Here? Are you sure? When? Okay then. See ya!" Yoona end the call and put her phone back.

"She said they're coming here. They try to call the manager of this restaurant first to get the permission."

"That's good. So we don't need to waste time to go somewhere else." 

"Sunny.... Ehh?? Where that girl go?" Yoona look at empty sit.

"Restroom." Jessi answer her.

"Jess can you fix our make up before you go?"

"No problem. Babe, can you get my make up box in the car?"

"Okay. After this." Sooyoung point at her dessert. 

"Taetae, have you seen Joey? I'm sure I just saw her taking the food there." 

"I'm not really sure. Maybe she's somewhere here."

"I want to ask her if she have send the photos to daddy." 

"I already did that. I also took the video. Here's his reply."

Tiffany took Taeyeon phones and she laughing looking at the selfie her daddy send to Taeyeon. He pretend to shock and pretend to cry. 

"Hahahahha! I didn't know daddy so playful. I'm going to restroom now."

"You want me to come with you?" 

Tiffany looking at Taeyeon and she is still eating.

"Never mind. I can go alone." She get up and kiss Taeyeon forehead.

"I hope Sunny and Joey not in the same restroom." Jessica smirk and Taeyeon looking at her before smirking back.

"Ohhhh... This gotta be fun!" Sooyoung playfully clap her hand and it makes Jessica laughing.

Not long after that Tiffany come back and walk a little bit faster.

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked and expecting the answer from Tiffany. Sooyoung and Taeyeon stop eating and waiting too.

"Ehem.. Nothing." Tiffany fans herself.

"Nothing? Are you sure?"

"I.. I... Just saw... Sunny... Joey... They..." She can't talk properly.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon looking at each other before burst out laughing so hard. Jessica just chuckles looking at Tiffany's red face.

"Let them be." Jessica continue eating.

"What happened?" Yoona interestingly asking.

"I guess Tiffany saw Joey and Sunny kissing in the restroom." Sooyoung chuckles.

"Sunny what???!!!!!" Yoona shocked. She look at Yuri and she also shocked. 

"You know about this?" Tiffany look at Sooyoung.  

"Yeah, we caught them earlier. Last night."

Tiffany turn to Taeyeon to make sure Sooyoung tell the truth but Taeyeon pay no attention to their topic because she still busy eating.

"Taetae?" Tiffany nudge her elbow.

"Hmmm??" Taeyeon look at her with mouth full of foods.

"Look how ugly her face is. Hey Tae! Cheese!!" Sooyoung took Taeyeon picture using her phone.

"Sorry. Sorry. Eat first." Tiffany pat her arm.

Taeyeon nod her head and continue to eat. 

Tiffany look at the restroom direction, waiting for Joey or Sunny going out first. 

"Hey Tiff, let them be okay? It seems that your cousin really into Sunny. It's not like you and Taengoo didn't do that before." Jessica look at slightly worried Tiffany.

"Excuse me? We never do something like that before." Tiffany pout.

"Really? Go try it then. Making out at the restroom. Hahahhaha!" Sooyoung .

"Guys, I'm still eating here. Don't make me puke here. I prefer making out at a clean place please." 

"Here come the new love bird. Welcome to the club Sunny." Sooyoung getting up and bow to Sunny.

Tiffany glaring at Joey and it makes Joey uncomfortable.

"Thank you, thank you." Sunny play along.

'We're so gonna talk about this later' Tiffany mouthed that to Joey.

"Hi guys, are you ready?" Out of nowhere, Seohyun come with her friend.

"Hey! Why don't you tell us you're here. Jessi, help us please." Yonna get up and approach Seohyun and her friend.

Jessica wait for Sooyoung to come with her make up bag and Tiffany and Yoona waiting at the corner talking with the people that going to interview them later. 

Taeyeon come to them and smiles looking at her fiancee. 

"Come here Taetae." 

Taeyeon come closer. "What should I tell them?" Tiffany asks.

Taeyeon caress her head softly. "Anything you want to say. Just answer it honestly. I'm waiting there okay?" 

Tiffany nod her head happily and smile when Taeyeon kiss her forehead.

The interview run smoothly, as the one that have experience before, Yoona easily answer the question.

"So, tell us about your new model here, Yoona."

"Ah, well. Actually she's not a model. She's one of my bestfriends. She once help me and Miss Seohyun see her photos and she ask her to become a model." Yoona smiles looking at Tiffany.

"Really? But she's really good. I really thought she's the real model." 

"She's good right? I'm so proud of her."

"Yeah. So, tell us about you." The attention now on Tiffany.

"I'm Tiffany, and I like pink!" 

All of them laughing. The interviewer shook her head, can't believe she will receive that answer.

"You're so funny miss Tiffany."

"Oh, just call me Tiffany."

"Well, Tiffany. When will your next show? I mean we really love to see you more along with Yoona. The industry will love you. It's not easy to find someone really good, you know."

"Hmmm.. Actually this is my first and last time to involved in this. I'm fully working and I think I prefer to work at my current place now. This is so much fun to do but, I guess I prefer to work at the office." Smiles Tiffany.

"What???!!! Are you sure? This is a good opportunity for you." The interviewer obviously surprise to hear that.

"Yeah. But this is not my world. I love to help Yoona again if there's an oppportunity, but I need a good rest before doing it again. It's so tiring." She laugh.

"Ah, maybe we still can see you. So, are you single? Married? And who is inspiring you to do all of this?" 

"Hmmm.. I'm engaged." She said shyly.

"Woahhhhhh!!! Congratulation! Who's the lucky one?"

Tiffany look at Taeyeon that stand behind the camera and smile.

"Kim Taeyeon, the one that inspiring me so much in this life. I'm so thankful to have a supportive fiancee like her and give me all of this expensive experience ever in my life. Also my friends that have patient teaching and help me through all of this."

Taeyeon smiles proudly looking at her.

"Kim Taeyeon? The Kim Taeyeon? The great photographer? So you're the one that she said earlier interview? Both of you are so lucky and you guys look so good together. Once again, congratulation."

They continue to ask Yoona and Tiffany the question before asking the to take a picture together. 

"Well, I guess that's all. Nice to meet both of you, and good luck in the future. Your team is one of the best today. Never  had I saw everyone become quiet when they see someone out there. Hahahaha! Before we go, can we take a picture of Tiffany and Taeyeon?" The girls grinning. 

Taeyeon a little bit surprise. She point to herself and the girl nod her head and calling her to come closer. 

Tiffany smile widely waiting for Taeyeon and when she come, she link their hand and hold Taeyeon's hand.

"Okay, 1,2,3 smileeeee!!" The photographer tell them. Taeyeon playfully give a peace sign and makes everybody there chuckles.

"Thank you so much guys. Before we go, let's take a group photo." The girls ask Seohyun and her friend to come too.

"Miss Taeyeon, where are you going? Let's take a picture together."

"Ah? Again?" She stand next to Tiffany.

After finish all that, they now heading to Jessica and Sooyoung venue for the wedding. It almost done and nothing much to do. But they still want to go there and help whatever they can help.

"Woahhhh!! This place is amazing!" Tiffany and Yoona, first time seeing it amazed.

"This is great right? As expected from my lovely fiancee." Sooyoung side hugs Jessica and kiss her lips.

They walk around and make sure everything is where is suppose to mean and there, Tiffany can see how Taeyeon family happily helping there. Their face, laughter shows how they enjoy doing it and really happy to see their friend's daughter are getting married.  

Not long after that, they excuse themselves because they are so tired and really need a rest. The other still there and will go back later.

"Taetae." Tiffany call Taeyeon after she done showering. 

"Hmm?"

"How do I look earlier? I did not make a mistake right? Do I look funny?"

Taeyeon smile. Finally Tiffany asking her that question. She's waiting for her fiancee to ask her that, but she guess the time is not right.

"Honestly? You doing a good job as a new one. I mean, you have no experience to face the big event like that before, but you successfully done it. You know it's not the best right? But you really nailed it. I'm so proud of you. Some of people out there thinking you're the real model."

"Really? You know when I was walking I don't know where to see. I mean there's a lot of people there, and the cameras. It's kinda frightening a little bit. How can Yoona done that everytime?"

"That's her job. So, she used to it. I notice your eyes not focusing before. But, hey! You made it!!!! Congratulation!!!" Taeyeon hugs and shake her fiancee body. 

Both of them laughing happily that day. Now they are snuggling on the bed. Waiting for sleeps come to them slowly. 

Tiffany playing with Taeyeon's hair, feeling now her heart is empty. Not the bad one, she feel so light. Not thinking the other thing to do after she come back from the office then continue to practice. Then she remember something.

"Tae, did you see mommy and daddy's face just now?"

"Yeah, they look so happy right?"

Both of them silent.

"Should we, you know. Make our wedding preparation and day like that? I mean, seeing them so busy on Jessica wedding day make me sad to think that they're not gonna experience that on their own daughter wedding day. I know we agree to make it as simple as we can, but they look so happy Tae."

Taeyeon sigh. She know it's true.

"Let's make them happy then. Let them handle it and we can just help a little. Maybe your daddy want to have a good memory in preparing his one and only child wedding. If that's mean we're gonna extend the wedding day, we do it okay?"

"Yeah. Just tell them not to spend too much. Are we still going to Bora Bora?"

"I love to get married there. And we can have our honeymoon there. I guess the others want to go too."

"Have you been there before?"

"Yeah. It's so pretty. The view, the sunset, it's look like a heaven."

"Really? I can't wait to see it too. Can we have a ceremony on the beach?" She look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon seems like thinking about it too. It's absolutely look so beautiful if the doing that. Danny and Jake is the best when to shoot the wedding outdoor.

"Sure, I love too. Can we sleep now? Let's discuss later during diner. My brain can't function very well now after seeing you in that dress again. You look so damn y!" Taeyeon pull Tiffany's chin and kiss her lips. 

"I am?" Tiffany giggles.

"Oh yes you are!"