Japan

Double Trouble

"Good morning!" Taeyeon back hug Tiffany, who's cooking for a breakfast.

"Morning to you too." She smiles.

"Where's my kiss?" Taeyeon pucker her lips.

Tiffany turn around and look at her weirdly. "You know we're not alone here right?" She look at their maid that smile sheepishly hearing Taeyeon word.

"Yeap. But I don't care. You're okay with it right aunty?" She's grinning. And her maid just give an okay sign without looking at them.

"See? Come on. Kissy kissy." She shakes Tiffany's body. Tiffany rolls her eyes and give a peck on Taeyeon lips.

"There your kiii----" she didn't  finish talking when Taeyeon capture her lips again.

"Hhhmmmmm... That's more like it." She give one last peck for Tiffany.

"Did you make my coffee?" Taeyeon look around at the table and teasing her maid.

"You want it now?" Tiffany took a cup and  prepare to make Taeyeon's coffee.

"No. Next year." Taeyeon answer and tickling her maid.

"Stop it Taeyeon." The aunty pinch her cheeks.

"Owww owww owwww. Sorry sorry. Hahahahhaa!!!" Then she hugs her maid. They are so close because that aunty working with them since she's a kid. She treat her like her own family too.

"Here's your coffee. Bon a petite! Hahahahaha!!" Tiffany pat Taeyeon's head.

"Well, thank you. Ahjumaaa!!! Come here. Let's have breakfast together." Taeyeon saw ahjumma and call her.

"Hhhmmm.. What a nice smell." Ahjumma sit in front of Taeyeon.

"Well, thank you. My shower gel is really have a nice smell." She chuckles.

"Not you. What are you cooking dear?" She look at Tiffany who still busy helping their maid cooking for breakfast.

"We're having fried rice today and there other side dishes." She point to their maid.

"Need help?" Ahjumma asked.

"It's okay ahjumma. You can sit with Taeyeon and help her finish her coffee."

"No. This is mine." Tayeon hugs her coffee.

"I don't even drink that coffee. You can have it alone. I just need my tea."

Not long after that Taeyeon's daddy and mommy come and join them.

"Where's Nana?" 

"I guess she still sleeping with Hyun. She want to sleep with her last night." Ahjumma tell Mr. Kim. Hyun is their other maid too and still young. It makes Nana comfortable with her and Hyun also like kids.

"I see. Maybe she still tired after last night. You two didn't make any noise last night right?" Mr. Kim teasing Tiffany.

It makes Tiffany's face feel hot and Taeyeon grinning like an idiot showing her white teeth.

"No, because I don't want to wake you up." Taeyeon wiggle her eyebrow. All of them laughing except Tiffany.

"Okay. I need to go now. Tiffany, you're coming with me?" Mr. Kim get up and prepare to go to the office.

"It's okay dad. I can send her later. I want to go there too." Taeyeon answer before Tiffany can open .

"Okay then. Don't be late. I bet you need to meet the supplier today right? Tell them to contact me after the meeting because  i need to know the accurate amount they need." 

"Okay daddy." Tiffany get up and go to her room to get ready.

"Cutie pie!!! Good morning." Taeyeon took Nana on her lap.  Nana that still can't open her eyes walk like a zombie and hugs her bunny.

"Hhhmmm.." She close her eyes again.

"Hahahahaha!!! Why are you coming here when you still sleepy. Go back to room now." Taeyeon carry her and put her back to sleep. 

"Are you ready?" Taeyeon come in to her room and looking for Tiffany.

"Wait a second." Tiffany put her lipstick then check herself on the mirror. Taeyeon sneak her arm on Tiffany's waist and kiss her neck.

"You look so good and smell nice too." 

"I use perfume that Krystal give me. It smell good right? I like it." She shows the bottle to Taeyeon. 

"Hhmm.. I want to buy it too. Smell really nice." Taeyeon took the bottle and memorize the brand of the perfume.

"Okay. I'm done. Let's go." Tiffany grab and intertwined their hand.

"We're going now." Taeyeon shout to inform their family. 

She took her Ferrari key and walk to her beloved car. On the way to the office they chit chat about their live without each other. 

"Fany ah, after the show finish let's get married." Taeyeon blurt out the question.

"What?" Tiffany surprised.

"Let's get married. I want you to officially be mine." She took Tiffany's hand and kiss it.

"Are you serious?" Tiffany look at her. Of course she want to marry Taeyeon but she didn't know that Taeyeon will ask her casually like this.

"Yeap."

"How about your life in New York? Your job? Your friends?"

"They're fine. Trust me. I monitor their work there and I'm satisfied with their work. It's not that I gonna leave them forever. They still can call me and ask me to come there if they need me."

"How about your camera? And what are you going to do here?" 

"I can work here. Do you remember Yoona ask me to work with her?"

Tiffany nod her head. It's a good news to her because, she don't need to be apart from Taeyeon again.

"Okay. We're going to discuss it later with our family." Tiffany kiss Taeyeon cheek.

They arrive at the office and everyone greet Taeyeon. Even though they meet her last night but they give Taeyeon and Tiffany space to be together.

"I miss you guys." She said to everyone.

"Hey Krys, the perfume you give it to Tiffany is Jjang!! I like it." 

"It smell nice right? Wait, why are you use it?" Krystal smell Taeyeon.

"Whatever belong to Tiffany, it belong to me too. Hahahahaha!!!" 

"Whatever.. Tiff, do I need to come with you later?" 

"I'd love too. At least you can remind me something incase I forgot about it. We can go in half an hour later. Tell Wooyoung to send the document to Hyoeyeon later." 

Taeyeon walk around at the office and meet her friends. She saw aunty cleaner walking and she's hiding.

"Waaaaaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!" She jump from her hidden place and surprise that aunty.

That aunty scream to death and punch Taeyeon here and there automatically. Taeyeon laugh out loud when she see that aunty and everyone at the office running to their location.

"What happen here?" Hyoyeon come and look at them.

"Oh my God! Taeyeon!!!!" That aunty keep on smacking Taeyeon arm and .

"Taeyeon! Don't do that. Apologize now." Tiffany pinch Taeyeon ear.

"Hahahaha!!! Okay okay okay!! I'm sorry. Hahaha!!" Taeyeon hugs the aunty and wipe her tears, still giggling. That aunty rub her chest and try to catch her breath.

"Did you have your breakfast yet? If not let's go to the cafeteria now. My treat." Taeyeon look at the aunty and keep poking her shoulder.

"Aishhhh this kid. It's okay. I can go later. I still need to clean up madam's room."

"Let's do that later. Come on. Where's aunt Jung? Let's go together." Taeyeon pull her hand and looking for the other cleaner.

"Fany ah, I'm going to the cafeteria with them. Tell me if you want to go out okay? Just find me there later." She cupped Tiffany's cheek and capture her lips.

"Hey! No make out in the office." Hyoyeon said sternly but Taeyeon just stuck her tongue out to Hyoyeon. Then she goes to the cafeteria with the cleaner.

"Aishhhhh. Tiffany come to my office before you go out. Oh, just come with me now then you can get ready with Krystal." 

Tiffany follow her and took out her note pad to take a note. 
She wait for Hyoyeon and curious what she want to tell them.

"I heard from Yoona last night that you need to go to New York? Is that true?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure when is the exact date. Is that okay if I go?" She forgot to tell Hyoyeon about the trip to New York.

"Everything under control here? Let's discuss about it tonight with Krystal and Wooyoung. I need to know the status so that we can handle it while you're away." 

"But i'm going to send Taeyeon to the airport later. Can I come after that? The trip to New York only  take maximum for four days. Yoona didn't want to waste time there."

"Okay, but still we need to make sure there's no problem here while you're not here. I don't want the past problem will happen again. You understand what I'm saying right?"

Tiffany nod her head. Understand what Hyoyeon mean because this is their responsibilities. She's glad that she don't have to do the runway stuff anymore after that and she can't wait to finish it because she really need a rest.

They heard a knock on the door and Hyo give her permission to enter her room.

"I'm sorry, Tiff I think it's time to go." Krystal come and wait for Tiffany.

"Okay. Let's go. May I go now ma'am?" 

"Sure."

"Let's go and we need to find Taeyeon first." They walk to cafeteria and looking for Taeyeon that chit chatting happily with the cleaner and Tiffany smiles look at her.

"She really know how to make people around her happy." Krystal chuckle when she saw Taeyeon spill out her drinks when their cleaner make a joke.

"Taetae. I need to go now." Tiffany's hold Taeyeon shoulder.

"Now? Let's go. I send you there. See you again aunty. Take care okay!" Taeyeon hugs both of them and waving to them before holding Tiffany's hand.

"How can the three of us go?" Tiffany remember Taeyeon drive her Ferrari which only have two seat.

"Wait here, I ask for daddy's car." Taeyeon run to her daddy's office and ask her daddy to use his car.

She send Tiffany and Krystal to meet the client and she drive around before pick her fiancé up. She's going to the mall and looking at something she interested. But nothing seems catch her attention. Then she walk to the food court there and looking for a food to take out and buying for her lunch.

She's just finish her ice cream when Tiffany calls and tell her to pick them up. 

"How's everything?" She asked after pecking Tiffany's lips.

"So far so good. Everything going as we plan. I'm glad to hear that."

"Okay. Let's have lunch now. You guys hungry?"

"Eerrmmm. Can you send me to Amber's shop?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany turn around and look at her. "What are you doing there?"

"I umm.. She promise to take me out for lunch today." Krystal answer with a red tint on her cheek.

"Since when?" Taeyeon asked again without looking at Krystal because she need to look at the road.

Krystal keep quiet and feel shy to answer it. She keep on fiddling her fingers and look down to her lap.

"Owhhh Krystal. Don't be shy. It's good now you're in a relationship with her. She's a good girl." Tiffany turn her body to the back to see Krystal face.

"We're just started going out last week. It's not official yet. We still in a process to know each other." She bit her lips.

"You like her?" Taeyeon .

Krystal hide her face and it makes Taeyeon laughing loudly.

"Taetae! Be careful." She smack Taeyeon's arm.

Taeyeon keep on teasing Krystal in their way to meet Amber. When she arrive she's the first person to get out from the car and running to look for Amber.

"Amber!!!!!" She shout and startle Sulli.

"Taeyeon unnie. When did you come? How are you?Amber unnie at the back." She hugs Taeyeon. It's been a long time she's meeting Taeyeon.

"I'm good Sulli ah. How about you? I need to see Amber now." She's running to the back to shop without waiting for Sulli to answer her question.

As soon as she see Amber she smack her head an it makes Amber shout in surprise.

"Yahhhhh!!!!" She turn around to punch the person who smack her head but stop immediately when she saw it's Taeyeon.

"Why did you do that?" She rub her head.

"Don't ever hurt Krystal." Taeyeon warned her. Just after she heard Krystal name, she blushed hard.

"N-no. I will never hurt her. I like her." She rub the back of her head. Taeyeon laughing hard to see Amber face and she ruffles her head.

"Come, she's outside." She drag Amber outside and she saw Krystal waiting for her shyly.

"Hi." Amber smile widely, waving her hand to Krystal.

Krystal just nod her head and bite her lips.

"Aigooooo so cuteeeeeee." Taeyeon pinch Krystal cheek.

"Okay, enjoy your date. We're going now, take care guys." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany waist and waving her hand to both of them and Sulli.

"Let's have lunch at my place. I bought your favorite and my favorite too." 

"Sure. Did you buy my strawberry smoothie?" She play with Taeyeon's finger in her lap.

Taeyeon make a face, she really don't like that smoothie. "No."

Tiffany giggles because she know how Taeyeon hate that drinks so much.  

"Let's find that drink first then we can go to your apartment and have lunch there." 

They go to Taeyeon rent apartment to have lunch there. "How I miss to knock ahjumma apartment when we go to my place. Who live here now?" Taeyeon asked when they pass ahjumma old place.

"I'm not sure. But I always come to your place when I got free time. To clean up a bit and to remember our memory here. Do you plan to keep it or not?"

"Hmmm.. I like it here. Our memory started here and I don't think I want to give it back. I'll try to negotiate with he owner and buy it."

"Really? I like here too." Tiffany said and hugs Taeyeon's side.

"Let's eat. Then I'm going to send you back to the office. I want to go out with Nana later." 

"Sure." Tiffany smiles widely and they enjoy their lunch before Taeyeon going to look at her place. She smiles looking everything still like it used to be. She's glad Tiffany take a time to clean up her apartment even she's busy.

"Fany ah. Thank you for keep my place clean. I'm impress mousie. Hahahahahahah!!" She hugs Tiffany from the back.

"Yahhh!!! I'm not mousie."

"Yes it is. You're my mousie forever!!!!" She kiss Tiffany cheek harder.

"That's hurt Taetae." She's pouting and rub her cheek. Taeyeon just grin and kiss Tiffany's other cheek as hard as she can.

"Taetaeeeeeee!!!!" She scream and Taeyeon just laugh.

"Come on. Let's go back to the office so I can send back daddy's car. I feel old to drive that car. Hahahaha!!!"

Tiffany just roll her eyes and wipe her hand.

She send Tiffany back to the office and give her daddy's back his key. She sit for a while at her daddy's room and ask about the project and also about her previous job. Tiffany go back to her place, checking the document and list down all the things she remember from the meeting earlier.

"Fany ah. I'm going home now. Bye." 

"Okay. Take care. Bye." She get up and hug Taeyeon.

"Kissy kissy?" Taeyeon puck her lips.

Tiffany lean closer and kiss her before she bit Taeyeon lips hard.

"Yahhhhhhh!!!!! That's hurt!" Taeyeon touch her lips.

Tiffany just giggles and give a peck on Taeyeon cheek and bit it again. It also make Taeyeon scream.

"That's just for earlier. Bye." She peck Taeyeon lips for a last time.

"Hhhmmm feisty... I likeeeee." Taeyeon smirk and still touching her lips. 

She's going back and change her car again. Now she's driving Tiffany's new car so that it will be easy for Tiffany to drive back after sending her to the airport.

"So cutie pie, where are we going now?" 

"Nana want to eat ice cream!" She shout happily.

"Let's have an ice cream then. Let's watching movie after that? I heard there's a minion new movie."

"Ba na na. Banananana." Suddenly Nana started singing and it makes Taeyeon laugh out loud. Then both of them keep singing the song.

After watching movie, Taeyeon carry Nana everywhere and ask her if she want anything, but Nana said she don't want anything because she don't need anything. Taeyeon glad to hear that because she know her family will grant anything she want but she still didn't ask too much.

"Okay, let's go to granddaddy office now." She put Nana down and Nana immediately hold Taeyeon hand.

They arrive at the office and it still early for Tiffany to go back. So they chill out at Mr. Kim office and Mr. Kim sits Nana on his lap and give her a pen and paper for Nana to write or draw anything she want.

"This is granddaddy!" Nana shows what she draw to her granddaddy.

"Is that me? Why am I so good looking?" Mr. Kim pretend to shock and Taeyeon took a peek to see what Nana's drawing. She burst out laughing when she saw Nana just drawing a circle and she said that's Mr. Kim.

"It is really look like you daddy. Hahahahaha!" 

"Shut up! Nana, how is Taeyeon unnie look like? Can you draw her?" Taeyeon daddy give her another paper. Nana drawing Taeyeon with full of attention and didn't let Mr. Kim to see it.

"Tadaaaa!!!" She show it to Mr. Kim.

"Wahhh unnie look so cute." Taeyeon giggling when she saw Nana draw somethig look like flower and Taeyeon smirk looking at her father. 

"Obviously I'm fabulous daddy. Like a flower." 

"Yeah yeah! What time you need to go to the airport? Need me to send you there?"

"That's okay. Tiffany will send me later. Can you go home with Nana too?"

"Taeyeon unnie go to airport? Can Nana come with you? Nana like to see aeroplane."

"You will come with granddaddy. Can you dad? I'm afraid Tiffany can't concentrate driving with her and also Tiffany need to meet Hyo and the other after she send me to the airport." 

"Sure, no problem." Mr. Kim smiles and hugs Nana.

It's time to go and now the four of them at the airport sending Taeyeon back to Japan.

"Take care of yourself okay?" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany and kiss her.

"You too." Tiffany hugs her tightly. If she can, she didn't want to be apart of Taeyeon again. But she understand that Taeyeon got her own life too. So she need to be considerate.

"Nana, take care of Tiffany unnie for me okay? If you see someone disturb her, bite them. Hahahaha!!" She hugs Nana and kiss her cheeks. Nana just giggling and nod her head.

"Take care daddy. I'll be back soon." Lastly she hugs her daddy.

"Okay kiddo. You too. Call us if you arrive later." Mr. Kim ruffles her hair. She goes to departure gate and hugs Tiffany again for the last time. 

"Bye." 

"Bye and take care." Tiffany kiss her neck.

Taeyeon bid them goodbye then walk away. She's glad that Tiffany didn't cry this time. She want to settle all of two big job she got now then go back to Korea, to her family, her friends and her loved one.

Upon arriving at Japan, Sarah immediately inform Taeyeon that Mr. Hagayashi want to meet her.

"What happened?" She's curious.

Sarah sigh. "There's some issue at his office. The organizer want to know who we are. It seems that they not really like foreigner in their project except someone  that well known. They know about Jake and Danny but they just saw them just like some other photographer from here and they asking Mr. Hagayashi why they need to hire us if our qualification is the same as their own photographer."

Taeyeon's try to control herself. She really don't like when other people don't respect others. 

"So?"

"I think Mr. Hagayashi want to discuss something with you. We're heading to his house now. He met us last night."

Taeyeon just nod her head. She took out her phone and call Tiffany to inform her she already arrive at Japan.

"Kim Taeyeon. Come in." Mr. Hagayashi smile and invite all of them. Taeyeon smile back and sit in front of Mr. Hagayashi.

"I guess your team already told you what happened here. So, I'm going to straight to the point now. We need to reveal who you are and your team." 

Taeyeon shock! Her face shows it. Mr. Hagayashi sigh and get up to get a drink for all of them.

"I know you don't like to do it. But this is for us. My reputation in this industry, I need to look on it. They arguing with me, why I need your team in this project. They didn't know who I'm working with. I can't tell them about you without you here, I bet they didn't believe me if I'm telling them about you without any prove."

Jake and Danny nod their head, they feel a bit frustrated when their reputation not strong enough to defend them.

"I want to work with you guys because I know who you are. I'm sorry on behalf of them." Mr. Hagayashi bow and it surprise all of them.

"Sir. Don't. It's not your fault. We understand all of this. I need to discuss with them first if it's okay with you." Taeyeon look at all of her friend.

They going back to the hotel and sit together to discuss the situation.

"So, you guys really want this thing to continue or not?" Taeyeon know how their pride ripped with the insult they receive. Danny and Jake sigh. They didn't deny they hurt by hearing the comment they receive. But they know how Mr. Hagayashi help them all this time that make they who they are right now. Especially Taeyeon. 

"I don't know." Danny said and Sarah rub his back to calm his down.

"Are you ready to revealing yourself?" Now it's Jake turn to ask her.

Taeyeon thinking. The room getting silent.

"Should I? I was planning to marrying Tiffany after the Paris show photoshoot. I don't think it's a bad thing to revealing myself now right? It's not that I'm kinda celebrity or a famous artist all this time." 

"You're getting married??!!! Wow!!!! When is that?!" Everyone get excited hearing that. At least they cheer up a bit.

"Not yet. I still need to discuss with my and Tiffany's family. I told her already and she's agree to discuss with our family first. You know if I make my own decision how our wedding day look like later. Hahahahaha!!!" 

All of them laugh. They know how crazy Taeyeon is. At least she's grown up a little bit and ready to get other people idea or decision.

"We're so proud of you Taeng." Danny get up and hugs her loving sister.

"Owhhhh guysss.. Come on. I think it's time to let people who KTY now. Anything happen after this, all of you must help me to handle it."

"Okay boss!!" They salute.

The next day, all of them gather at Mr. Hagayashi office and they told him that Taeyeon is ready to tell them who she is. Mr. Hagayashi so happy and he feel proud too because he's the one that can reveal who Taeyeon are.

All of people in the industry really looking for who KTY is. All the great photographer around the world really curious to know who the photographer are because her photos like magic.

After the revealing, all of them sitting in the restaurant to have lunch together with Mr. Hagayashi.

"Thank you Taeyeon. You save me this time. I owe you." Mr. Hagayashi smiles widely.

"Oh no sir. I owe you. If it's not because of you, I will not be in this industry."

"Now we're even. I'm glad I found you that day kid. And for you to have this great team make me more proud."

"I'm sorry to interrupt. Sir, can I talk with you privately for a while?" Mr. Hagayashi assistant come in. Them both of them go out, makes Taeyeon wonder why.

"It's nothing. Trust me. So, I bet Tiffany will know about you too after this. You think she's okay with it?"

"Tiffany? Nahhh.. I don't really think she's will surprise about this. I guess she will say oooooooo... That's it." Taeyeon laugh. All of them laughing too. They know how innocent Tiffany is. 

Not long after that, Mr. Hagayashi come in frowning.

"Is there any problem sir?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hurrmmm.. I don't know how to tell this. I guess it's a problem for all of you." He said seriously.

All of them looking curious and a little bit afraid.

"I guess it's BIG problem for all of you." 

 

--------------------

 

oowww.. What will happen???