Friends

Double Trouble

As soon as they enter the car, Sarah told Taeyeon that the got a good news and really need to have a meeting with others. Since Tiffany still in a sad mood she didn't pay any attention to everything they talk about.

"You're not gonna believe it Taeng. The photos that we took from our previous client make a hit. I don't know how, but after the photos released, the phone call we got is insane. They didn't stop ringing and at the time we just unplugged the cable to take a rest for lunch." Sarah excitedly tell Taeyeon.

"Weird. But I guess it's a good sign right?" Taeyeon chuckles and caressed Tiffany's hair.

"Hell not! We got a lot of interesting offer but we just wait for you to decide it."

"That's okay. Just take anything you want. You guys don't need to wait for me. What if I'm not here?"

"What's wrong with her?" Sarah turn around.

"Just missing her family already." Taeyeon give a peck on sleeping Tiffany. 

They arrive at Taeyeon place and they settle down before Taeyeon need to go back to her studio. She just want to go as soon as she arrive at her place but Sarah insist she just need a rest before coming to work.

"Eat a little bit please."

Tiffany just shook her head. Taeyeon sigh. 

She get up and sit next to Tiffany. "Cheer up. Don't be like this."

"I miss daddy." Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon shoulder.

"I know, but don't act like this. I promise to your daddy that I will take care of you, you got me here."

Tiffany hug Taeyeon tightly and suddenly Taeyeon fart and Tiffany push her immediately.

"Yah!!" Tiffany giggling.

"Finally, I saw you smiling. Didn't know that my fart can make you smile. I need to fart more after this." Taeyeon laughing.

"Euwww.. You're disgusting!" 

"But you still love me. Come on, finish your meal. I'm going to take a bath first." Taeyeon get up and leave Tiffany to finish her food.

Tiffany chuckles when she see Taeyeon wiggle her on her way to her room. She clean up the tables then join Taeyeon to take a bath together.

"Taetae. I think I need to go back to Korea."

Taeyeon sigh and caressing Tiffany's hair.

"I know. They need you there."

"How about you?" Tiffany look up.

"I don't know. Sarah just told me we need to have a meeting tomorrow. And I like you to come with me because I want to tell them about us." 

Tiffany blushes when suddenly she remembered she's Taeyeon fiancé. She look at her ring. 

"I can't believe it. You're my fiancé now. It feels just yesterday you come to the office and become my only friend."

Taeyeon laughing remembering the moment when she need to act as a new worker at her father's company.

"I bet Victoria will still treat you badly if I didn't come that day."

"You're my superhero! Super Taetae!" 

"I know." Taeyeon dramatically flip her hair.

"Yah! Don't get so cocky!" Tiffany slap Taeyeon arms. 

"Fine. Fine. Let's sleep. I want to wake up early for tomorrow." Taeyeon adjust her position and Tiffany snuggle more to Taeyeon.

"Can I come later? Maybe at lunch? I want to sleep more."

"Sure. Just give me a call then I'll pick you up." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany forehead then closed her eyes.


Taeyeon wake up early as she said then prepare for Tiffany's breakfast before she's going out. 

"Good morning everyone!" Taeyeon put down her coffee and wait for the answer, but none. All she can hear now just a phone ringing non stop.

"Wow! Didn't know it will be this bad. Good job, good job." Taeyeon pat her own shoulder.

"Listen up!! Unplug all the phone line then let's meet at the meeting room." Taeyeon shout, grab anyone attention. All of her staff now on their way to the meeting room with a tired face.

"Oh come on! It's still early in the morning. Cheer up guys." Taeyeon sit on her chair.

"Said someone who just come today. Hey we've been answering this all phone call since you're not hear. I bet my head will be blown up if I heard another phone ringtone." Jake knock up her head. Taeyeon just laughing. She know how her friends like to over reacting at something.

"Fine. Let's stop answering anything today. Sarah, mind to tell me anything interesting?" 

"Let's start for today. We've got another photoshoot at studio 3 with our previous client at 9.30. So we still have another one and half hour to go. Then after finish all that photoshoot, we're going to have another meeting because we've got interesting offer but we still haven't decide it yet. Then Danny and Jake will go to took another photoshoot from 6 p.m. I will in charge with late night photoshoot outside, I'm with Angela."

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "How about me?" 

"You? You need to settle the photoshoot later as soon as you can and I know you can make it with no problem but you need to check some document later after meeting." Sarah said.

"I see. Seems that business going too well now. And I'm so proud of you guys. One thing, if any of you interested in any job offered just take it. Just let me and Sarah know so we can manage our time if we needed. This business is not just me to make a decision. You guys can have your own decision to. Just don't act stupid and please, please, don't backstabbed anyone in here. I need your trust and you guys need my trust. Simple as that. Don't be too pressure working here. I want us enjoy anything we have here, just like how we started this business. As we promise we will be friends forever, no one is boss here but treat everyone with full of respect. That's all. Ah, another thing, don't ever tell anyone who am I. I know some well known photographer out there are looking for KTY, but please let's keep that as a secret as long as I want to. I'm going to reveal myself if I'm ready. Okay?" Taeyeon look everyone at the meeting room.

"You got it boss!" Everyone shout.

"Yah!! Stop calling me boss!" Everyone just laughing at. Taeyeon.

"Taeng, we got some very very interesting offer. There's one company willing to pay us $2.5 million just for some interestinh photoshoot." Jake started.

"Is it photoshoot?" Taeyeon asked without lift her face since she's looking for some document.

"How...?"

"Don't accept it. I don't want to involve in anything like that. I know because I saw a lot of offer like that in my e-mail."

Everyone nod their head.

Taeyeon lift her head up? "Why? Is any of you want to accept it? I already told you guys don't ever think of accepting any offer like that. I know some photographer said it's an art to shoot a model. There's a lot of things to show art in photography. I don't mind if their some y photoshoot but not a fully model." She said with a very serious tone.

"Sorry Taeng."

"It's okay. Just a little bit reminder. Is there any interesting challenging photoshoot been offered?" Taeyeon closed the file since she saw the same thin over and over again.

"We're still looking at it. There's too much to look at." Sarah sigh.

Taeyeon laugh. "Hey!! Chill out. It's not like we need all this desperately. We want to produce quality. Not quantity. Come on guys!" 

Then all of them smiling. "That's what I'm talking about. If you don't want to take it, reject it politely. Simple as that. Trust me, there still other client that want to hire us. This is not all about the money. We love this job. So enjoy it. If you start to think about money, then it's over! Trust me. You will lost interest in photography."

"I know you guys make money from this job. Some of you don't really need to continue it if you want, but I see this is something you really love to do. So you guys continue it. Have fun. Make new friend, learn something new, travel, or do anything you want." Taeyeon chuckles looking at her friends face. 

"That's the reason we really need you here Taeng. You're our superhero." 

"Why suddenly I become a superhero. Even Fany told me the same thing last night."

"What are you guys doing last night that make her say something like that huh?" There's a smirk in every face of her friends.

"Oh you don't want to know." She teases back.

"Euwwwww....." Said everyone and it makes Taeyeon laugh out loud.  

"Stop it. Let's continue for today. Just don't answer any call for today. Leave it for tomorrow. Sarah is my equipment ready yet?" 

"Yes it is. We're just waiting for the model and their make up artist come then we can start." 

It's not that long when all the models and their make up artist come so Taeyeon and her friends get ready.

"It's my pleasure to have you guys again. I'm so glad that everyone like it. Your photos such and amazing masterpiece. I wonder whose the one took it." The man with the suit stand beside Taeyeon and Jake.

"Ah, it's nothing sir. We always try to give the best quality ever. We shoot it together so we're not sure which one is our own photos." Taeyeon get up and shake that man hand.

"Nahhh. That's just impossible. You will recognize which one is yours. But never mind, as long you can give the best quality in every photos I will satisfied. I need to go now, so I wish I can see the photos as soon as possible? Is it okay?" 

"We'll try sir." Jake show the man way out. Taeyeon just shook her head, feeling lucky her client is a good man. 

"Hi gorgeous. I'm Clara, and you?" Suddenly one of the model come to Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon startled. "Damn it, you surprise me. Don't do that again." 

"Sorry I didn't mean it."

"That's okay. I'm Taeyeon."

"You're looking so hot. I like someone look so hot."

"Everyone keep telling me that. By the way thank you. So are you ready? We can start now so we can save time." Taeyeon get back to her camera.

"Sure, and I don't mind if you join me." Clara winks and look at Taeyeon seductively. 

Taeyeon just shrugged it because she's not interested on that woman.

"You know she's hitting on you right?" Danny chuckles, he used to see that situation so many time.

"Yeah, just let her be. Don't ruin her mood. I don't want to work with such a spoil mood later." Both of them snickers, know very well about their clients.

It's not a problem at all to both of Danny and Tayeon since both of them took turn to took a photos. Clara shows her y moves, try to seduce both photographer but they didn't interested at all. Sometimes they need to stop her because her move is too much. 

"Okay, we're done. Good job." Danny clap her hand. Clara blow a flying kiss to both of them. 

"I saw that Danny." Sarah came with a cup of coffees for both of them. 

"Nothing happen. She's interested to this woman here. Not me." Danny surrender.

Taeyeon just laughing looking at Sarah and Danny. "Let her be Sarah. We just don't want to spoil her mood. You know how hard to take a picture in that condition."

"Whatever." She said and walk away.

They continue the photoshoot and Clara keep talking to Taeyeon. She want Taeyeon attention but Taeyeon as usual just treat her as her other friends.

"So, miss photographer. Are you single? Or have anyone special? Boyfriend? Or girlfriend?" 

"Just call me Taeyeon. Why should I tell you?" Taeyeon teasing her.

"Well, seems that someone interested in you." 

"Really? Too bad."

"Why?"

"I'm taken. I need to continue this. Sorry." Taeyeon get up to take place after Danny.

"What with the long face?" Danny sit beside Clara and look at the photos she took. 

"Nothing." Clara sulking. "Is it true that she's taken already?"

"Who?"

"Taeyeon."

"Oh... Yeap. And you're not the only one that really interested in her. Luckily, you're not that type of girl running away crying when you know she's taken." Danny choose the best photos she took. "You know, she's like a girl or boy magnet. Everyone want her." Danny continue.

"Hhmmm.. Well, what can I do. There's a lot of beautiful people out there. Just like that. Well.. Well.. Well.." Clara turn to the door and saw someone pretty. She get up before Danny can stop her.

"Hi, I'm Clara. Can I help you?"

"Owh? Thank you. You're new here?"

"I'm the model. Just come for a photoshoot. What are you doing here? Working here?" 

"Oh no. I bring lunch for them. Danny, I bring something for all of you. I'm sorry I didn't know there so much people here." 

"That's okay. Our manager will bring our food later." 

"Okay. Well thanks once again." 

"I don't mind helping someone pretty like you." Clara winks. Danny that took the food just giggles.

"Err.. Okay. See you around."

"Who's that?" Clara ask Danny.

"That? She's......"

"Baby!!!! Why didn't you tell me you're coming? How did you come here?" Taeyeon get up when Tiffany suddenly hugs her.

"That's Taeyeon girlfriend. Tiffany." 

"Damn it!" 

Danny just laughing and call all his friend to get the foods. Taeyeon took Tiffany to her office and take her lunch.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming? I told you last night right? Call me if you want to come." 

"That's okay Taetae. I didn't want to disturb you. I bring your favorite coffee. Let's eat." 

"Wow! Look delicious. Where did you got this?" Taeyeon said with a mouthful of foods.

"Hehehe. Stop talking when your mouth are full. I bought it at the cafe nearby. I ask the taxi driver and he show me that place." 

"Why I didn't know they sell this delicious foods? I need to go there to see it." 

"How about dinner? We can go there later."

"That's a good idea." Taeyeon smiling.

"Owh, who's that girl just now? I felt uncomfortable when she talk to me earlier." Tiffany finish her food and clean up.

"Clara? She's one of the model for today's photoshoot. She act like that with everyone here. Just let her be. No one here interested on her." Taeyeon clean up and give her food to Tiffany so she can throw it away.

"Did she try to flirt with you too?" Tiffany ask in her jealousy tone.

"Urmmm.. Yeah?" Taeyeon answer back.

"And you didn't do anything?"

"Nope. Not at all. Ask Danny. He's with me all the time." 

"Don't you dare to flirt back. You're mine. Mine only." She sit on Taeyeon's lap.

"Arraso. And you're mine only." Taeyeon cupped Tiffany face and kiss her.

"Errmmmm.. I miss this lips so much, and you tasted like a carbonara." Taeyeon her own lips.

"And you tasted like lasagna. Hahahahaha!" Tiffany loop around her arm on Taeyeon's neck.

"Yummy.. Come here." They continue kissing and Taeyeon trail her kisses on Tiffany neck, looking for her sensitive spot.

A light moan was heard when Taeyeon found it. "Taetae."

"Hhmmm?" She keep kissing Tiffany's neck and now there's not only one mark seen but three of it.

"You're so addictive. How can I live without you?" Taeyeon look directly at Tiffany's eyes.

"Ermmm? I don't know?" Tiffany giggling watching Taeyeon pouting. "And you're addictive too." Tiffany capture Taeyeon lips again.

"So? When are you going to tell them about us?" Tiffany play with Taeyeon's hair.

"I'm waiting for you. Let's go now and tell them." Taeyeon push Tiffany up and take her hand to walk out together. 

Everyone sit together when they're going out. "Attention please. I got something to tell you all."

Everyone stop eating and look at them. "Taeng, I know your girl is so hot, but can you control yourself for a while?" Sarah smirking looking at Tiffany's neck.

"Oh that? That's nothing. You want to see something more?" Taeyeon tease to pull out her shirt but stop when Tiffany shout and slap her arms. All of them laughing and Tiffany's face are so red.

"Hahahahaha!! Okay okay. I just can't resist her." Taeyeon pull Tiffany and kiss her again and make everyone scream.

"Stop it you two! Go get a room!"

"Show 'em Taeng!"

"That's hot!"

Tiffany stop the kissing and smack Taeyeon's body. Taeyeon just laugh and try to stop Tiffany. Lastly she just hug Tiffany from the back to stop her.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just too happy today. I got a great news to share with you guys." Taeyeon peck Tiffany's cheek once more and show her ring to everyone.

Everyone gasp, Danny stop munching, Jake food are falling on her plate, Sarah jaw are hanging low and the office turn quiet. 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Suddenly Sarah shout and run to hug Tiffany. 

"Congratulation!!!!!!!" It seems that everyone sense back to normal and everyone shout together and it makes Taeyeon startle. 

"You! You! You! Why didn't you tell me earlier!!!!!" Danny get up and hugs Taeyeon tightly and Jake come after that and smack Taeyeon head. The other staff now gather around and congratulate both of them. 

"Welcome to the club buddy! Damn it! I wish I can witnessed how you propose." Jake ruffles Taeyeon hair and hug her again. "Daddy know it?" Jake wipe his tears.

"Yeah, I show them the video."

"Oh my God! Tiffany, I don't believe it that shorty finally getting married. I'm so happy for both of you. I need to call Angela. And we need to celebrate this. I'm so excited!" She walk away to get her phone to call Angela.

"Angela! You're not gonna believe it." Then she just cry on the phone without telling Angela. Tiffany just laugh and go meet Taeyeon and her friends.

"Our sister in law! Come here you." Danny and Jake hugs her tightly. "Congratulation! We're so happy for you."

"Hey! How about me?" Taeyeon playfully asked.

"What about you? I thought you got no feeling at all. Let us pour out love to our new sister in law here." 

"Stop it. Give her back to me." Taeyeon pull Tiffany and hugs her tightly.

"Yeah! Yeah! Take her. She's yours. So are we going to celebrate?" 

"Of cou...."

"TIFFANYYYYY!!!!!" Suddenly a loud voice heard. Everyone turn around.

Tiffany engulf in a tight hugs. "I can' breath..." Tiffany try to push it.

"Stop it Angela. You're killing my fiancé." Taeyeon pull Tiffany out and chuckles.

"Wow! That's fast. I thought Sarah just call you." Tiffany took a deep breath. 

"I just down stair when she call. Congratulation dear! I'm so happy now." Angela pull Tiffany back and hug her.

"Calm down Angela." Tiffany giggling and return the hug. 

"We're family now." Angela wipe her tears and try to smile. Taeyeon feel so happy to see her friends feel so happy for them. She know that they want someone better for her, and she found her. 

They chat for a while before continue their job. Sarah, Angela and Tiffany sit in Taeyeon office, keep talking about the proposal. They squeal  when Tiffany show them the video. 

They keep asking about the marriage and where it gonna take place.

"Stop it guys. We don't know yet. We haven't discuss it yet." She feel embarrassed.

"Oh come on. No need to be shy with us. We want to know. We can help to choose your weeding gown. Oh! I just got an email from Mdm. Suzy, she's promoting her wedding gown and it look so faaaaannttttaaaassssttttiiiicccccc!! You need to see it." Angela took out her iPad and show Tiffany the wedding dress.

"Wow!! It really look nice." Tiffany commented 

"Nice??!! This is such a breathtaking beautiful wedding dress. Oh I need to call her to book this dress for you." 

"No! No! Not yet. I need to discuss with Taeyeon first. I don't really know about the dress."

"Oh you two are so hopeless. Knowing Taeyeon I bet she just gonna say T-shirt and jeans are too beautiful for you. Don't worry, let us handle it." Sarah took out her phone and call Mdm. Suzy. 

"Yahhhhh!!!" Tiffany try to stop Sarah but Angela hold her arm. 

"What happen here?" Taeyeon came and sit near Tiffany. 

"Nothing. We just too excited about the news. That's all, right Tiffany?" Angela give her a stern look.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany then let it go. "I need to continue the photoshoot now. Just wait here okay? It's not that long. Just a couple of models than I'm done. Angela, accompany her here okay?" Taeyeon give a peck on Tiffany lips before leaving them.

"She's so sweet. She really love you Tiffany. I never saw she's this caring toward other people, it's different how she care for us."

"I love her too. No words can describe it. It just everything is good with her. It's perfect for us. Too bad I need to go back to Korea soon. My job need me there." There's a sad tone in her voice.

"Ouuhhhh.. Don't worry. It's not for long. I make sure she finish her project here then she can go meet you." Angela smile. She know how hard to be apart with someone that you love so much. 

"Please look after her for me. Don't let anyone come close to her." 

Angela chuckles and just give her an 'okay' sign. They talk more, just wasting their time before Taeyeon finish her photoshoot. They planning to have a celebration party tomorrow night since everyone is busy that day. 

Sarah join after finish talking with Mdm. Suzy then she start to plan for the celebration party without anyone ask her. Tiffany feel amazed to see how energetic Sarah can be when she want to do something she like.

Then she make another call to reserve foods and beverages. The other still didn't know about the party but Sarah already make a reservation.

"Don't mind her. She's crazy. Let her do whatever she want." 

"Okay ladies, what's up? Why she look so busy today?" Taeyeon pointed at Sarah who still talking on her phone. "I just told her not answering any unnecessary calls." 

She sit and turn on her laptop so that she can do some editing before submitting the project. 

"She's crazy, that's all. I'm out, see you guys tomorrow." Angela drag Sarah out from Taeyeon office.

"You okay baby? Need something to drink or eat? Just go check there." She point out on the fridge at the corner. 

"Nah, I'm good. Sarah plan to have a celebration party for us tomorrow, that's why she's busy with her phone."

"Whatt?? They don't need to do it." 

"I told her already but she didn't listen to me. You know what the worst part is?"

"What?"

"She called someone to make a reservation for our wedding dress."

"Whattt!!!??? Aishhh that crazy girl. Let her be. She always like that. I'm gonna do some editing first then try to look on some document here. Then we're going out for dinner okay?"

"Sure, take your time. I'm just gonna wait here or maybe just look around later if I ever feel bored."

Taeyeon just smile and start to work. She look so serious and pay attention on her laptop, didn't mind anything else in that room. Tiffany found Taeyeon look so y when she concentrating so she snap some picture without Taeyeon notice. 

She get up and look around at the office, as usual, there's a lot of camera there. And some photos, maybe Taeyeon favorite one. Mostly it's a family photos or baby and kids, which is everyone look so happy. She feel so happy too just looking at that photo.

She took out the album and look at it. Just like she predict, a lot of happy family photos and kids. She smile looking at it and she didn't realize Taeyeon took her photo. 

She put back the album and approach Taeyeon. She look how Taeyeon do some editing and she surprise when she saw just with one click the photo will change dramatically. She thought that all the photo on the magazine just as simple as took photos and print it.

"Waaaaaaa.. I didn't know it take a lot of work to make a photo look more interesting."

"Of course, some photo need to be adjusted and some just need a little touch up. It's impossible to have a very nice skin color and tone without editing. The skin look so flawless because of the photoshop and a little bit touch up."

Tiffany just nod her head even she didn't really understand what Taeyeon said. She took her chair and sit beside Taeyeon. 

"Is it hard to finish it Taetae?" Tiffany curious.

"Not really since I know what I want and what to do next." Taeyeon smile looking at Tiffany's face. She continue to do some editing before check all the document that Sarah asked her to check. It's an offer that they received earlier.

"Interesting." She look at the one offer that caught her attention.

"Hmmm?" Tiffany look too but she don't understand.

"I never do something like this before. Look so interesting and challenging."

"But the price that they offered not high."

"I'm not doing this for money, honey." Taeyeon ruffles Tiffany hair.

"Come on, let's go back them we can go to have dinner later." Taeyeon stand up an clean her table before leaving.

"What about them?" Tiffany look at Taeyeon friends that still at the studio, working.

"They can go whenever they want. But some of them got another thin to be done today. I'm done and I'm ready to go back! Oh yeah!!! Come on! Come on!" She push Tiffany out from her office and bid goodbye to all of them.

"Are we going back first or just go there now?"

"Errmm.. Let's walk out for a while. I'm not hungry yet. You?"

"I'm fine. Come on." Tiffany take Taeyeon hand and they walk around at the shop nearby. They discussing about when Tiffany going back to Korea and Taeyeon maybe come back later since she's still got s lot of work to do.

"Let's go there. I want to buy some books and magazine." Both of them enter the bookstore and Taeyeon looking for a photography magazines and Tiffany looking for some new books for herself.

"I'm done. What you got there?" There's a lot of book on Tiffany's hand and Taeyeon help to bring some for Tiffany.

"Just something to read. Let's go now. I'm done too." 

After that they go to the cafe and having dinner together. They still talking about how they're going to spend their daily life without each other.

"Please don't ever forget your phone. I know you always leave it everywhere, but not when I'm not here. Give me Sarah, Jake, Danny, Angela and your studio number so I can easily reach for you." 

Taeyeon just nod her head with full with foods.

"Taetae~~~~" Tiffany whines when Taeyeon still fooling around. 

"I know, I know. I'll give it later. Don't worry much. You know I'm gonna miss you too. I need to hear your voice everyday, if I can i want to hear it every second."

It makes Tiffany blushes and she smile shyly.

"And you, my fiancé, since I'm not around, you're gonna stay with mommy and daddy."

"What? Why? No need Taetae. I can stay at your place."

"Nope, since you're now my fiancé it's my responsibility to make sure you're fine and I can ask for mommy and daddy to look after you for me."

"But Taetae..."

Tiffany didn't get a chance to finish talking when Taeyeon give her stern look.

"Let's go. I'm finish. I'm gonna call mommy after this."
---------------------

"This can't be happening now. We really need Tiffany here." Krystal face shows that they really in a deep trouble if Tiffany didn't come back soon.

Hyoyeon sigh looking at the report in her hand. The project should have no problem at all. But just because one of their supplier failed to supply their stuff, the project been delayed. Waiting for another supply in about three or four months. 

"I'm sorry I can't help this company. How I wish I'm the one that doing all the task before." Wooyoung sigh and regret for not doing his job properly before. That't the bad thing when you're asked to do a job and didn't do it at all, leaving someone else suffer to finish it for you.

"I'm glad you're regret it. Please don't ever do that again no matter to who ever work here. It's your own responsibilities. See now? If you're done your job before we didn't have to face this problem." Hyoyeon didn't look at Wooyoung and still looking at the files in front of her.

The three of them still looking for other solution and Mr. Kim also try to find another supplier that can supply their needs.

"Hello?" Mr. Kim answer his phone without looking who's calling.

"Taengoo? God! I'm so glad you're calling. I'm good here. Hyo? Yeah, she's fine too. About that, can you please send her back as soon as she can? We really really need her here. I know. But she's the one that always make a deal and settle all the document here. I thought everyone here doing their own job, if I knew she's the one that made it, I didn't need other worker here." Mr. Kim sigh, thinking how bad the situation now and he try to control her anger.

Wooyoung just look down when he know exactly what his boss mean by his word. He feel so guilty now.

"Really? That's good. Thank you Taengoo." Now there's a smile on his face.

"Oh? And she's okay with that? We're so happy if she want to. She's our family now why wouldn't I be so happy? Okay. Okay. I promise to look after her, don't worry. Your mommy will treat her how she treat you, I know that."

The three other people in that room just looking at Mr. Kim and waiting for his news.

"Okay. I got it. Don't worry. Okay, bye." He hang up the phone and look at her workers.

"Finally we got a good news. Tiffany will be back the day after tomorrow, so before she come back, we still need to look other solution first." 

All the three feel a relief when they heard that. 

"Is Tiffany going to stay with you?" Hyoyeon asked.

"You think Taeyeon will let her live alone? Hahahahaha!! There's a lot of warning she gave me earlier."

Krystal chuckles at her friend possessiveness.

"Oh, before I forgot. Congratulation to you for having future in law, sir." Krystal smiles shyly toward her boss.

"Well, thank you." Mr. Kim smile proudly.

Wooyoung chuckles and gain attention from Mr. Kim.

"What so funny?"

"Ah? No, sir. I still remember how Taeyeon never leave Tiffany alone before when she first to come here and how she protect her. I feel bad to treat them badly before. How I'm thankful how great Taeyeon as a friends now."

Krystal, the one that didn't bully both of them just feel glad now when everyone respect both of them. Even because Taeyeon and Hyoyeon warned them or even just because now Tiffany is part of Mr. Kim family.

"I'm glad to hear that. It's so painful to see you guys keep on bullying her before."

Then suddenly the meeting room get quiet. A loud growl was heard and suddenly Mr. Kim laughing so hard.

"I didn't know this problem will cause me so hungry. Let's order something. Wooyoung, go ask everyone what they want. My treat today. Andddddd don't ask Victoria, I saw her sneakily eat chicken wing when I'm going here. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Mr. Kim and other burst out of laugh. 

He really is Taeyeon daddy.

-----------------------

Back to New York, the love bird just came back from dinner and Taeyeon take a bath and Tiffany at the kitchen, stock up Taeyeon foods. In case she's too lazy to eat, at least she got a cereal or snack to eat up.

"Fanny! Fanny! I'm done! Your turn. Go now, you're stinky!" Taeyeon pretend to pinch her nose.

"Yah!! I'm not stinky!" 

"Yeah, said someone who didn't take a bath yet. Not like me. Feel fresh and gorgeous. Go, go. Don't let your stinkiness effect my y body." 

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and walks pass by Taeyeon then stop, then suddenly she hugs Taeyeon tightly and didn't let go.

"Hahahhaa!!! Now you're stinky too! Stinky Taeyeon!" Tiffany run to their bedroom before Taeyeon can catch her. She slam the door and lock it so Taeyeon can't come in.

"Open up! Yah!!"

"No way! I'm going to take a bath now. Shoo shooo. Go play somewhere else cause you're stinky!" She laugh out loud when she heard Taeyeon keep knocking on the door.

Taeyeon give up and slump to her bed. She's chuckles, feel so happy how playful Tiffany now compared when she first met her. 

She look at the book beside her. Tiffany's books. Curiously, she pick one and start to read up while waiting for Tiffany. 

"Hey,  I haven't read it yet." The sound of Tiffany's voice startled Taeyeon who is concentrating reading the book.

"You scared me!" Taeyeon pout.

"Owwwhhhh.. My Taetae's sulking. Stop it, you're too cute when you do that." Tiffany smile and lay beside Taeyeon after she pecks Taeyeon's lips.

"How's that book?" She ask and snuggle closely to Taeyeon.

"Not bad. I didn't notice I read it this far." She continue to read and the room become quiet. Tiffany watch Taeyeon closely.

"Taetae."

"Hmmm?" She answer without looking at Tiffany.

"I'm gonna miss you." The sound of her voice shows how sad she is. Taeyeon stop reading and look down to Tiffany.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I'll try to finish my job here okay? Then I'll fly back to Korea to meet you." She put the book aside and hugs Tiffany.

"Are you coming to Paris too?"

"I'm not sure. I don't want to promise I'll come then suddenly I can't make it. I don't want to broke a promise that I made."

"I hope you come. That's the last show I'm going to do."

"Hmmhhh..." Taeyeon caress Tiffany's hair, hopefully she can reassure Tiffany that's they're going to be fine without each other.

"I want to bring your shirt or sweater with me when I'm going back. Can I?" Tiffany sat up.

"Sure. Choose which one you want." Taeyeon smiles.

"I want this one and that one." Tiffany point to Taeyeon shirt she's wearing that time and her sweater near them.

"Okay, remind me to wash it tomorrow." 

"Nooooo... Don't wash it."

"What? Why?" Taeyeon looks confuse.

"I want to have your scent on this shirt so I can smell you when I miss you." Now it's Tiffany turn to pout. Taeyeon chuckles and she never thought of having their own shirt can make someone feels so close.

"So, I want your shirt too."

"Okay!" Tiffany happily agree and lay back.

"Read that book for me Taetae." She snuggle back when she saw Taeyeon about to continue to read the book.

"What?! But I don't want to read it back from beginning."

"That's okay, just continue tour reading. I'll read it back when I got time. Just continue where you stop."

"Fine." Taeyeon just continue her reading and read it out loud so Tiffany can hear it too. About 20 minutes later, Taeyeon heard light snore come from Tiffany. She see how Tiffany already sleeping when she read her the book. 

"Aishhhh. She ask me to read but she's sleeping." Taeyeon closed the book then put in on the table beside her then turn off the night lamp.

"Good night Fany ah. I love you." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's forehead then join her to sleep.

"Nite Taetae, love you too." The kiss landed on Taeyeon jawline and it makes Taeyeon smile.

---------------------

"Wow!!!"

"Woooooo!!!"

That's the only words come out from Taeyeon and Tiffany. They can't believe what they saw.

"Guys, you don't have to do this. But thank you so much. We really appreciate it." Taeyeon hugs Sarah and Angela.

They're celebrating Taeyeon and Tiffany's engagement and Sarah arrange everything. They have a small party with their friends and staff.

"So, Tiffany. Tell us why you fall in love with this shorty?" Jake asked. They had a party at the park and they make i like a picnic theme.

"Hurrrmmmm?" Tiffany looking at Taeyeon and as usual Taeyeon cross her eyes and makes everyone laugh.

"That's the reason one. She look so y like that." Tiffany's joke.

"Euwwww.. You've got a bad taste Tiffany." Jake teasing back.

"Well, at least I got Taeyeon. The most wanted girl here." Taeyeon burst out laugh when she heard Tiffany said that.

"You're right. I hope that her fan can accept the fact that Taeyeon is off market already. So, when are you guys getting married?" 

"Not yet. We just got engaged a few days ago and she's going back to Korea tomorrow." Taeyeon took the cupcake from Tiffany's hand.

Everyone shock. "What? And you?" Danny ask . He didn't want Taeyeon go back to Korea too since they got a lot of work to do.

"I'm not going back yet. I still got a lot of work here and the company needed her now. It's not fair that she's not there while the company got a little problem there. So, yeah. I'm singe again after this." Taeyeon teasing Tiffany

"Yahhh!! Don't you ever try to cheating Taetae. I'm going to tell mommy if you do that."

"Nuhhhh.. Don't worry baby. That's not gonna happen." Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and kiss her.

"Go get a room guys!" All of them shout when the two didn't show any sign to stop.

"Please look after her when I'm not here. Sarah, Angela, I trust both of you. Please remind her about her phone, she always forget that." 

"We know, we know. Don't worry too much. No one ever can come closer to her when we're around. And we know how this shorty always forget her phone. Give me your phone number so I can call you if anything happen."

Tiffany give her phone and Taeyeon lay on her lap, take out her phone too. "Danny, can you please take our picture?" 

"Sure. Give it to me." Danny started to take their pictures and everyone gather around to have picture taken too.

They enjoy the evening party with everyone keep teasing Tiffany and Taeyeon join them too. 

It's time to go home now since Tiffany haven't packing her stuff. "Okay guys, thank you so much for this little celebration. We need to go now. Thank you once again."

"But it's still early Taeng. Come on, let's have some fun time with us. Tiffany's going back tomorrow." Sarah frown.

"That's the reason why we need to go now. She need to pack her stuff and I need her for myself too before she's going back tomorrow." Taeyeon wiggle her eyebrow and everyone burst to laugh when they saw how red Tiffany's face.

"Looking for some action eh Taeng? Need some advice?" Jake and Danny smirk.

"I love too. Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Taeyeon pretend to beg to them and Tiffany shout in embarrassment. She keep on slapping Taeyeon back so she can keep quiet.

"Hahahahaha!!! Oh god! It's so much fun to teasing her Taeng. Come here Tiffany. We're gonna miss you. Do come again okay? Don't worry about Taeyeon, we'll keep an eye on her." Jake hugs Tiffany and Danny join them too.

Now all of them hugging Tiffany and Angela and Sarah cry a little because they really like Tiffany to be around. 

"Remember, don't ever let anyone get too close to Taetae." Tiffany whisper to Angela and Sarah and they just chuckles. 

Taeyeon bid goodbye to everyone and leaving them. But then she stop and surprise Tiffany too.

"Hey guys!!!!" She shout then she turn Tiffany around before bend her and kiss her deeply.

"Yahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Tiffany push her and chasing her when Taeyeon running away laughing histerically.

"Aishhh that kid." Everyone laughing looking at the couple.

 

------------------------------

a little update guys. It's a boring chapter but I'm still smiling writing it.. Hahahhahaha!!! Enjoy!