Happiness

Double Trouble

Taeyeon smiles in the morning when she woke up. She looks at the angel still sleeping in her arms. She caressed her shoulder and plant a soft kiss on Tiffany's nose. She feeling sore but she don't care. 

She remember the last night their session and her face feels hot. Just another two round both of them already exhausted. Both of them know they really enjoy it but they need to slow down and no need to rush on it. 

When the third time they doing it she can't hold any scratch on her back anymore so she sat up and bring Tiffany to sit in front of her and she do her from the back. The good part of that position is her back is safe but the bad part is Tiffany bite and scratch her arms too when she can't handle the feeling to be ed fast. But Taeyeon didn't care, she want Tiffany to enjoy their intimate moment and she her finger faster and didn't forget to give the same sensation to Tiffany's neck. 

Her right hand ing Tiffany and her left hand kneading and massaging Tiffany's s. While Tiffany's hand can't stop grabbing Taeyeon's neck and the other on Taeyeon's right hand try to makes Taeyeon's hand move faster when she's about to reach her . 

When they finally catch their breath, they laughing looking at them self. Seems like they just finish running on the field. Their body are cover by sweat and they smell like . Before going to sleep they taking a shower together for the first time and both of them still blushing, still didn't used to saw one another . 

Taeyeon staring at the mark on Tiffany's neck and some on her body. She feel so proud to see that. 

"Stop staring." Tiffany blushed and cover her when she saw the dark eyes of Taeyeon. Taeyeon smirk and come closer, caressing the love bite she did earlier. 

"I miss some part."

"Wha--- urgghhhh!! Ta-tae.. Slow down.." Tiffany rolled her head back when Taeyeon suddenly dive down to her and it with all her might. Tiffany arched her back and hold Taeyeon head closer to her. Taeyeon pull over with the smack sound on Tiffany's and it for the last time. 

"Now, that's my best masterpiece ever." She said and grins like an idiot. Tiffany just rolls her eyes and she told Taeyeon to finish take a bath so they can go to sleep. 

"Wow!!! I need to wear some long sleeve tomorrow baby. You see this?" Taeyeon shows her arms to Tiffany and all the scratch mark and shown and Taeyeon turn her back to Tiffany. "You make more masterpiece than me."

"Sorry Taetae. I can't control it." She said and kiss Taeyeon's arms. 

"That's okay. I need to see that so I'll know how good I am in bed. I bet the others will be jelous seeing this." Taeyeon winks. 

"Yah!! You're not gonna show that to anyone. Understand that?" 

"But why???" Taeyeon's whining and pout. 

"No is no."

"But how can I cover this?" She shows the love bites on her neck.

Tiffany gasp. She didn't realize she leave that much on Taeyeon's neck, well, she saw what Taeyeon did to her and she's planning to hide it using her make up. 

"Hhmmm.. We'll see tomorrow. Let's go to bed now. I'm tired, thanks to you." 

Taeyeon grab the towel and dry her and Tiffany's body. "You're welcome baby. I didn't mind we're doing it again tomorrow." She's giggling and Tiffany just rolls her eyes. 

"Good nite Taetae." Tiffany snuggling to Taeyeon and Taeyeon embrace her girlfriend tightly with a smile plastered on her face.

"Good night to you too baby. I love you." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's forehead. 

"Love you too."
------------------------

Taeyeon staring at Tiffany's face and smile. She peck Tiffany's forehead and wake her up. 

"No.... I'm sleepy..." Tiffany's whining and turn her back. 

"Okay. I'm going to shower first then I prepare your breakfast okay?" Taeyeon get up and kiss Tiffany's pouting lips.

"Yahhh!! That's hurt." Tiffany smack Taeyeon arms, but Taeyeon just giggling. 

She look at herself in them mirror and thinking how she can hide all the marks. She didn't bring any long sleeves shirts, just her sweater and it's not so cold out there. She sigh and continue to put some shirt on. She wear her tank top because she didn't think Tiffany's father are going home early in the morning. 

She's looking at sleeping Tiffany and slowly she straddling her. She lift up Tiffany's tank top slowly, didn't want to wake her. She peppering a kiss on Tiffany's body and stop at her left , it and softly biting it not wanting to Tiffany's awake. The feeling makes Tiffany shudders and sigh in her sleep. When Taeyeon successfully make another hickey she giggling and left the room so she can make a breakfast for Tiffany.

She skipping to the kitchen and singing softly showing how happy she is now. 

Once she enter the kitchen she stop immediately when she saw Joey and Tiffany's father sitting on the dining table and having their breakfast. She's about to turn around but too late when Mr. Hwang saw her.

"Ahhh... Taeyeon, good morning. Let's have breakfast together." Mr. Hwang smiles and invites Taeyeon to sit. She hesitate first because she know when she sit with them they will see all the mark on her body. 

But it's too late. "Oh my God!!!!!" Joey come closer and touch Taeyeon arms. "Did you guys killing each other or what last night!" That question makes Taeyeon blushes.

"I didn't know my daughter that rough. My apologize Taeyeon. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!" Mr. Hwang laugh out loud and also Joey. 

"Gosh!! Seems you doing something right last night heh?" Joey wiggles her eyebrows and Taeyeon didn't say any words.

"Hahahaha!! Stop it Joey. Come have a sit Taeyeon. What you like to have?" Mr. Hwang push some foods to Taeyeon. 

"Hmmm.. I can't eat in the morning. I just need a coffee." Taeyeon still feel embarrased. 

"Why?" Joey asked. 

"I don't know. It just that if I eat in the morning I'll get sick and I didn't bring my medicine now." 

"Oh, okay okay. Nevermind. Let's get her coffee." Mr. Hwang ask Joey to get a coffee for Taeyeon. "And you, come here let me see your back." Mr. Hwang pat the empty chair beside him. Slowly Taeyeon get up and sit next to Mr. Hwang. 

"Wow!!! This look so bad. Does it hurt?" Mr. Hwang ask and Taeyeon shyly just shake her head. 

"Next time tie her hands so she can't hurt you. Hahahahahahah!!!" 

Taeyeon's coffee spurted out from . She didn't expect Tiffany's father would said that, and her action makes Joey and Mr. Hwang laugh louder. 

"Hey Taeyeon why Tiffany didn't wake up yet?" Joey clean up the table where Taeyeon's coffee landed.

"She said she's tired so I want her to rest more. Let me make a breakfast for her." Taeyeon get up to make Tiffany's breakfast. 

"No need. Let just wait for her and we can have breakfast together. Just don't spoil her too much." Mr. Hwang pull her back. 

"Okay." Taeyeon sit back and drink her coffee. 

"Uncle, what should we prepare for tonight?" Joey asked and eat her bread. 

"Hmm... I'm not sure. Taeyeon, did you take a bath already? If you did then come with me after this and we can go out and look for something to cook for tonight." 

"I did. But what about Tiffany?" 

"You said she's tired. So just let her rest and her grandmother want to take her out too right? Joey, you stay with Tiffany and let her know I kidnap her girlfriend. Are you done? We can stop at Starbuck later if you want." Mr. Hwang get up and bring her plate and glasses to the sink.

"Joey, wash it for me. Come on my daughter in law. Let's have bonding time. I want to know more about you." 

Taeyeon get up and go change her outfit and running down to meet her girlfriend's father.

"I'm ready!"

Joey just shook her head and clean up the table. 

Mr. Hwang hug Taeyeon side and keep on teasing her. Taeyeon now feel a bit more comfortable with Mr. Hwang teasing back.

After cleaning up the table Joey sit at the living room and watching TV while waiting for Tiffany to wake up. She got a call from her grandmother to fetch her so they can go out together with Tiffany later. 

Seeing no sign of Tiffany will wake up soon, she go out and go to her grandmother house. 

Not long after that Tiffany wake up and looking for Taeyeon. She clean up herself first then she goes downstair and feel weird when there is no sound from the kitchen. 

"Taetae?" No answer. She looking everywhere but still no sign of Taeyeon. She's panic then she run to her room and get her phone to call Taeyeon.

Tiffany heard Taeyeon phone ringing on her side.

"Damn it! Where is she?" 

Then she heard someone voice downstair then running to see who's downstair.

"Good morning sweetie." Her grandmother greet her. She hugs her grandmother, "good morning to you too grandma." She's looking everywhere and Joey notice her.

"Your girlfriend going out with your father." 

"What?! Why didn't she tell me?" She pouting.

"She said you're tired and she want you to get more sleep. Rough night last night huh?" Joey whisper the last part, didn't want their grandma hear it. 

Tiffany just blushing and pretend to hit Joey. 

"Let me see you. Hmmmm... No sign of roughness, no scratch, ouwwwwww... Lot of marks, nice. She's so gentle not like you Hwang." Joey pull up Tiffany shirt and knock her head.

"Yah!! Stop it." Tiffany then running to her grandma and hide behind her back. 

"What happened here? Joey stop it, or else I will smack your ." Her grandma warning Joey. Since Tiffany is her favorite grandchild, she will protect her when her cousin or uncles or aunties want to .

"Heh. She's grown up already grandma. You need to treat her like you treat me. Come here you Hwang." Joey keep on teasing her.

"Grandma~~~~" Tiffany whining and hugs her grandmother tightly.

"Stop it you two. Where's my glasses? Tiffany, Joey make something for me. I'm hungry." Her grandmother order them and they immediately prepared the breakfast.

"How's last night? Having fun?" Joey teasing again. 

"Not telling you." 

"You're lucky grandma left her glasses in my car. Don't forget to hide it later." Joey cook something for her grandma.

"Oh shoot!! Did Taeyeon eat breakfast just now?" She asked in panic.

"Nope. She said she can't have it so your daddy just let her drink coffee. What happened when she eat breakfast?" 

"She's fainted last time, I didn't know about it before so I force her to eat her foods. Her friends took her to rest and give her medicine." Tiffany put the coffee that she made for her grandma.

"Why didn't she say no to you then?" 

"She said she didn't want to waste the food that I cook. Just after she took her medicine and rest she's good as usual. Come on let's have breakfast."

"I'm already breakfast just now. Go eat with grandma."

After they have done with breakfast, all of them go out to have fun with their grandmother. 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Tiffany's father goes to the mall and looking for something for dinner later. Mr. Hwang look at Taeyeon, he saw Taeyeon seems thinking about something. 

"What's wrong?" 

Taeyeon startled. "Nothing.. It's just feel weird I didn't tell Tiffany I'm going out. I didn't wake her up earlier." 

Mr. Hwang smile. "Here, use my phone." 

Taeyeon smiles happily. "Thank you."

Mr. Hwang just shake his head. "Hello baby. Just want to tell you I'm with your daddy now. Have you had your breakfast yet? Already? Good. Okay, have fun. Love you." Taeyeon smiles and handed the phone back to Tiffany's father. 

"You really love her, don't you?" Mr. Hwang asked.

Taeyeon blushed a little bit. "So much." 

"Great to know that. So, are you going to marry her? I don't want you make her think she's going to marry you but you didn't.I see she so different now. She's so independent before this but I can see she's seems like she can't do anything without you beside her. Don't spoiled her too much Taeyeon. I know you love her."

Taeyeon nod her head and thinking. She agree to what Mr. Hwang said earlier. Tiffany seems to be more clingy lately. It's not that she didn't like it, she just afraid if one day they need to be separate for their job, Tiffany and her can't focus on what their doing. 

"I love her too much and I do thought about marrying her. I need your permission and your blessing for that. I don't want to propose her if I didn't get a bless from her family." Taeyeon smiles. 

Mr. Hwang smiles and hugs Taeyeon tightly. "Please take care of her Taeyeon. Don't hurt her. She's already suffering on her young age. And yes, I'm so happy and blessed your relationship with her."

"How about her grandmother? Is she okay? I mean is she's okay if I asked Tiffany to marry me?" 

"I think so. Tiffany is her favorite. I think if she's happy my mother will be happy too." 

Taeyeon thinking again and she hope her grandmother will be okay with their relationship.

"Don't worry. I think she likes you. Come on let's find something for tonight." 

"I have something to say." Taeyeon whispering to Tiffany's father and it makes him shocked.

"Are you sure? How about Tiffany?" 

"Hmm.. Just see what will happen tonight." 

Mr. Hwang shake his head and get her phone to text someone. "Okay, come on so we can go back early." He sigh. Taeyeon just nod her head and follow Mr. Hwang step. 

Meanwhile, Tiffany and her grandmother walking around at the park with Joey and they sharing some story since it's been a long time they didn't meet.

"How's life at Korea Tiffany?" Her grandmother asked when they sit on the seat at the park. 

"Everything's good and getting better. I got a lot new friends and they all nice to me." Tiffany smiles thinking of her new friends.

"Good to hear that. I'm happy now seeing you happy and now you have friends there, also Taeyeon who can took care of you." Tiffany smile shyly. 

"How long you two been together? Is she treat you good?" The grandma asked and get some water Joey buy for them. "Yeah, tell us how you two meet. I want to know what she do that until you can fall in love with her." Joey teased. 

"Yahhhh!! Stop teasing me." Tiffany's face feel hot. 

"Heh! Stop feel embarrassed and tell us now." 

"Joey....." Her grandma warned her.

"But grandma I want to know. Taeyeon must be doing something good until this Hwang fall in love with her. Right? Right? Right?" Joey eagerly asked. 

"Just let her tell us." Grandma pinch Joey nose lightly. 

"Emmm.. Where to start? I don't know, first she's working at the same place with me but I didn't know she's the daughter of my boss."

"Why? How come you didn't know?" Joey asked again.

"Because she used to live in New York and she come back because we have some issues at the company, but sorry I can't tell you what. She treat me nice and we become friends. For the first time ever I feel happy because someone want to be my friend and she always protect me no matter what. You know I always being bullied back then even at the office no one want to be my friend and I don't know why." She stop and drink a little before continue.

"She introduce me to her friends and I can't believe how famous her friend is and being their friend slowly they change me until I look like today. Oh, I also got new experience. Yoona, her so famous friend invite me to be her model and seems that everyone like me and I got a lot of offer after helping her. Let me show you the photos." She took out her phone and show her pictures.

"Wow!!!! Is this really you?? You look amazing Tiff. I can't believe this is you." Joey and her grandma look the photos and impressed. Then suddenly their kissing photos shows and Tiffany surprise so she grab her phone back and clear . 

Joey giggling seeing her cousin red face. Her grandma look at her and waiting for Tiffany to say something. When she didn't hear anything she start to ask.

"So, mind to share about you and Taeyeon with me?" Her grandma asking in her serious tone ever. Joey keep silent. 

Tiffany feel nervous because this is the first time her grandma asking about her personal life. 

"W-well. She's my girlfriend." She said and playing with her own finger.

"I know that. You told us last night. Anything else? Are you sure you love her?"

"Yes I am."

"And she really love you? Did you ever asked her?" The question makes Tiffany sweating. She look at Joey and rolls her eyes when she saw Joey just smirking.  

"Yes she do love me grandma. Don't worry too much. I knew her family already. They are daddy's friend too."

"I'm glad to hear that. At least your daddy know about her family too. Hhmmm?? What's on your neck?" Her grandma curious to see what's on Tiffany's neck. 

"What??! It's nothing!" Tiffany hide the hickeys from her grandma. She's so sure she already cover it with her make up. 

Joey can't hold her laugh when she saw Tiffany's panic face. "Oh come on grandma. What else the couple do when they're in love?"

Grandma sigh. "People nowadays are so different from our time. When I'm younger and on your age, my father never let me go out without his permission. He's the one that choose a man for me to get married. But now? You guys are so lucky that I love you both so much. And for you young lady, when are you going to stop changing your partner? You told me you're going to marry Kristina. What happen to both of you?" 

"She's cheating on me! I'm not gonna marry her anymore, beside we already break up." Joey pouting. 

"Why everyone keep on cheating on you or leaving you? This time when you got someone, go get married! Don't waste your time waiting for a perfect person for you."

"Grandma... I'm not gonna get married if I didn't know her background first. I need to know what type of person she is."

"Aishhh.. Why don't you try to date a man? Maybe he's the one for you." Tiffany giggling when she saw Joey rolls her eyes. 

"You. Did you and Taeyeon 'did' that already?" Grandma suddenly blurted out the embarrassing question to Tiffany. 

"W-what??" 

Grandma rolls her eyes. "I know you understand what I mean. Stop acting Tiffany." 

Tiffany hide her face and didn't want to look at her grandma. She feel so hot right now. 

"Fine! If both of you already did that I want Taeyeon to take a responsibilities. I'm not gonna let that kid go anywhere. If she try to running away I'm gonna hunt her down."

"Grandma! Don't do that. We just doing it once." Tiffany realize she just answer her grandma question and she immediately slap with her hand.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!! Stupid Hwang. Grandma just trick you." Joey laugh out loud. 

Grandma snickers. "Dear, dear. You still innocent like you used to be. I'm okay with that. I know she will take a responsibility even she can't get you pregnant. Do you guys plan having a children?"

"What?? N-no. We haven't discuss anything about that yet. We never discuss anything at all."

"But I can see she like kids so much. Even little Jessica like her. You know how hard for me to get that little kid?" Joey said.

"Yeah, she like kids so much. I don't know. Maybe it's too soon for us to think about that. We still need to know about each other." 

"No need to wait dear. If time is right, go for it. Both of you can know each other better if you got married. That's much better right? You can complete each other." Grandma hugs Tiffany and Joey tightly. Then all of them hug each other.

"Thank you grandma. I love you so much." Tiffany kiss he grandma cheek.

"I love both of you too. Even this stubborn kid didn't say it all." Grandma pinch Joey nose.

"Owh grandma, I don't need to say it. You know I love you so much!!!!" Joey hugs her grandma tightly. Then they continue to hang out and having fun before going back to Tiffany's house.

Joey and her grandma excuse their self first before coming back again for helping them preparing for family dinner that night. 

Tiffany washing dishes when Taeyeon come back with Mr. Hwang. Silently she come closer and hug Tiffany and it makes Tiffany scream in panic. 

"Taetaeeee~~~~ don't do that. You scare me." She turn to see Taeyeon laughing so hard.

"Sorry.. Sorry.." Taeyeon hugs her tightly and kissing her shoulder. 

"How was your day? Having fun with your grandma?" 

"Hmhh... She asking about you, about us."

"Really? Then what did you tell her?"

"I tell everything about you, and she seems to like you too."

"Did you tell her about us last night too?" Taeyeon .

Tiffany stop when she heard that question and feel shy. "What if I did?" She turn around and loop her arms around Taeyeon neck. Automatically Taeyeon hand find it ways to Tiffany's waist.

"Hhmm.. That's good then. At least she know more about us now and it seems she give me a green light to date you." Taeyeon did eskimo kiss to Tiffany and smile. 

"I miss you. Why didn't you tell me you're going out with daddy? I'm looking for you." Tiffany pouting. 

Taeyeon giggling and peck Tiffany's lips. "Well, I did wake you up but you said you didn't want to wake up so I don't want to wake you up again and let you rest more." 

Tiffany rest her forehead to Taeyeon's and smiling. "I am tired but at least tell me you're going out and please, please, please bring your phone with you. At least I can contact you and know where you are."

"Sorry, it just that I didn't want your daddy waiting for me. After changing I just go and forgot about my phone."

"You always forgot about your phone." Tiffany pouting again.

Taeyeon just giggling and capture Tiffany's lips. They engrossed in a very passionate kissing moment. They didn't realize that Tiffany's father are watching them. 

"How can I live without you?" Taeyeon ask when they need to breathe. 

"What are you talking about? That's not gonna happen." Tiffany's whispering, Taeyeon can feel Tiffany's breath closely to her lips. 

She kiss her again then hugs her tightly. "I love you so much." She caresses Tiffany's cheek with her thumbs and look into her eyes. 

"And I love you so much too. Forever." Tiffany smiles sincerely. 

"Taeyeon! Where are you?" Mr. Hwang pretend to shout when he already know where she is.

"We're here, kitchen."

"Hi daddy." Tiffany smiles.

"Hi? Owh, you're home. Good. Can you help me buy something?" Mr. Hwang look at her phone and wait for Tiffany's answer.

"What things? Sure, no problem." 

"Okay, but it will take you two a long drive. You remember the restaurant that sell my favorite Taco? I just message them to order for tonight and they ask me to get that by myself."

"But daddy it will take us about two hours to go there. Who going to help you here?" Tiffany frown. It's not that she didn't want to go there but she don't want her father to prepare for dinner by himself alone.

"Joey and your aunties will help me, they on their way already. Now go go go before they closed." 

"Fine. Let's go baby." Tiffany grab Taeyeon's hand and kiss her father cheek before going out with Taeyeon. 

Just when they open the door, one of Tiffany's cousin come with her baby. 

"Jessica!! Come here you little cutie. Can we bring her out? We're just about to get daddy's favorite taco. Pleaseeeeee..." Tiffany's begging her cousin.

"What if she cry? You know how hard to calm her down." Jessica's mother said.

"I got Taeyeon here. Rigt baby? Jessica like her right? Please, please, please." Taeyeon just shook her head and smiling seeing her adorable girlfriend.

"Fine. But if she's crying on your way to the shop don't blame me. Here, take her bag too." 

"Thank you! Thank you. Trust me she's not going to cry. Right you little cutie.." Tiffany kisses her cheek and the baby giggling.

"See?" Tiffany said proudly.

"Yeah I saw that because she still see me here. Now go and good luck!" Jessica's mother get in the house and laughing.

"Let me drive, you can carry her." Taeyeon took the key and Jessica's bag from Tiffany. 

"Thank you Taetae." 

"No problem princess. Come on." Taeyeon open the door for Tiffany then rush to the driver side. On their way to the shop Tiffany can't stop playing with the baby and the baby also not showing she's going to cry or whatever.

Taeyeon chuckles and shook her head and Tiffany notice it. "What?"

Taeyeon look at her and smiles. "Why are you smiling?"

"You want me to cry?" Taeyeon laugh and the baby giggling hearing Taeyeon's laugh. Tiffany just chuckles.

"I can't imagine one day we're like this. Having family, we're going around to have fun, not just the two of us but with some addition in our family." Taeyeon smile wider and Tiffany blushes when she heard Taeyeon talk about family with her.

"Right little kid? You will have a cousin soon. Hahahahahaha!!!" Taeyeon laugh out loud when she saw how red Tiffany's face was.

"I bet I'm going to take care of two kids instead of one. Right?" Tiffany teasing since she know how childish Taeyeon can be.

"What?? Did you hear that?" Taeyeon gasp.

"Nope. I didn't hear the sound of your broken heart. Nope, sorry." Tiffany giggling looking at Taeyeon's face.

"Taetae, turn right and there the shop. Do you mind to carry her for a while? I'm not gonna be long." 

"Sure. Come here you cutie pie. Hey, there's a toy store beside that shop. We'll be there Fany ah." Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's lips.

"Hello there. Welcome. What can I get you?" Asked an old man age around 50's. Tiffany smiles.

"You didn't remember me?"

That old man look confuse and staring at Tiffany. "Huh? Do I know you?"

Tiffany chuckles. "It's me, Stephani Hwang. Remember now?"

"What!!!! Oh my God! You look different now, no wonder. I didn't remember you. You look so pretty Stephanie." That old man hugs Tiffany tightly. "How are you dear? Where's your father?" 

"I'm good uncle. Daddy's at home. He told me to take he order from you. So here I am now. How are you? Where's aunty?" Tiffany look around looking for some familiar face.

"Oh, she's out. She went shopping and until now she's not coming back yet. That old lady, she really can't stop shopping." That old man sigh and Tiffany laughing.

"Hey dad, Mr. Tom want to talk to you." Suddenly someone interrupt them. 

"Okay, I'm coming. Wait for a while dear. I'll be coming." He pat Tiffany's head and answer the phone.

"Well, well. Who is this beautiful lady? Hi, I'm John." That man smirk. Tiffany just rolls her eyes.

"Stop it John and I'm not interested to talk to you." 

John look confused. "Do I know you?"

Tiffany huff and walk around the shop. John follow her and keep asking her. "It's me, the ugly Stephanie! Now go! I don't want to see you." 

"What!!! Stephani? Wow!!! You're beautiful now! I'm sorry for calling you ugly before. If I know you're this beautiful I will never ever call you ugly." John giggles.

"Stupid!"

"So, beautiful Tiffany, how are you? Got anyone special already? If not I can be your special someone. If you like too."

"Not even in your dream. Go away!" Tiffany push John away when he stand too close to Tiffany.

"John! Let her go!" His father smack his head. "Stop bullying her. Come here dear. This is your father favorite." 

Tiffany smile and took the tacos. "How much uncle?" Tiffany took out her purse.

"It's okay dear. It's my treat. Special for you."

"No, no uncle. Don't do that. I'll pay you." 

"It's okay. Just take it." The old man smiles. 

"Hey you didn't answer my question. Want to be my girl?" John come back again and stood closely to Tiffany. Just when Tiffany about to speak, Taeyeon came with a lot of toys for Jessica and her.

"Baby? Are you done? What took you so long?" Taeyeon look at John weirdly.

"I'm done baby. Come here, let me introduce you to daddy's best friend. Uncle this is Taeyeon, baby this is uncle Josh." Tiffany took Taeyeon hand and walk to the old man.

"Ahh.. Hello. I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." Taeyeon shake her hand with the old man. 

"Nice to meet you too. You and Stephanie..??"

"Owh, she's my girlfriend. And this cutie pie is...." "Our baby. Right Taetae?" Taeyeon didn't finish her words when Tiffany cut her. Taeyeon look at her but Tiffany just smile widely. 

"Y-yeah. Our baby." 

John look angry. Didn't like the fact that the beautiful girl already have a girlfriend and a baby.

"I see. Nice to know that. I'm so happy for both of you." That old man laugh looking at her son.

"Come to mommy Jessie. Taetae can you bring that? We need to go now uncle. Thank you once again. Send my regard to aunty later. Bye!" 

"Okay dear. Take care okay? Say hello to your daddy too." The old man wave her hand ruffles his son hair. 

When Tiffany look at John and saw he still staring at her, she smirk and suddenly cupped Taeyeon face and kiss her passionately, surprised Taeyeon a little bit. Tiffany laugh when she saw John kick the chair beside her.

"Okay??? What's that for huh Jessie's 'mommy'?" Taeyeon .

"Hahahahaha!! That man inside there use to call me ugly Stephanie back then. He's flirting with me just now and ask me to be his girlfriend." Taeyeon gasp.

"He did what to my girlfriend? How dare he call you ugly and now flirting with you. I'm gonna get him." Taeyeon just about to go out from the car but Tiffany's fast to grab her arms to stop her.

"That's okay Taetae. I think he got his lesson already." Tiffany cupped Taeyeon face again and lean her forehead to Taeyeon's. "Don't worry okay. I love you, only you." Then she kiss Taeyeon again, they just a little bit  carried away when Jessica start sniffing, about to cry.

"Oh no. Sorry little kid. Here, your toys. Don't cry please..please.." Taeyeon took out the toys from the bag. But the baby start to cry. Both of them are panic. 

"What should we do? Sshhh..shhh.. See there baby, look! It's a bird. It's a beautiful bird."  Tiffany point at the birds and the baby stop crying, but not too long. She her thumb and continue crying.

"I think she's hungry. Where's her bag?" Taeyeon look at the back seat and find the little girl bottle. 

"Here come your food. Look here baby, see. Your super yummy delicious milk." Taeyeon put the bottle closer and the baby it hungrily. 

"Phewww.. That's scary. Hahahaha!!"

Tiffany chuckle. "How can you be a good parent if you can handle a small thing like that?" 

"Hey, I got you to do that. So, if our baby crying I'll give it to you." Taeyeon laugh and start the car to go back to Tiffany's house.

"So you don't want to help me then? What a good impression you give me Taetae." 

"Hehehe. Of course I will. We just need to practice how to handle a baby first. Then we're going to learn a process to make a baby." Taeyeon winks and Tiffany pinch her arms. Taeyeon just laugh and drive carefully.

"Wow!! Seems everyone here already." Tiffany saw her family already there. Taeyeon get all the stuff out from the car and Tiffany waiting in the car, since Jessica sleep in her arms and she didn't want to wake her up.

When everything settle Taeyeon open the door and take Jessica in her arms and wait for Tiffany. 

They enter the house and Jessica mother immediately took Jessica from them.

"How is it?"

"Not bad. She's a nice girl. Oh, and Taeyeon spoil your baby so much today. There's her new toys that she bought just now." Tiffany point to the place where Taeyeon put all Jessica new toys.

"Oh you don't have to Taeyeon. But thank you so much."

"Nevermind, I found something for me too. Hehehe." She giggling remember when the salesperson thought Jessica is her baby and all the toys for her but the truth is she's the one that bought a lot for herself. 

Tiffany just shook her head. "I'm gonna clean up a little bit. You come with me?" 

"Later. Your daddy want to see me. I'll see you after that." She look around and when she saw no one there she pecks Tiffany's lips.

"Ehem.. Okay, I see you later." She run to her room.

Taeyeon goes to the kitchen where everyone is there and she's looking for Tiffany's father.

"Taeyeon. I need to talk to you. Come with me." Tiffany's father hug her shoulder and walk her out from the kitchen to his room. 

"Sit. Listen, I need to tell you something and I hope you're okay with this." Taeyeon blink her eyes seeing how serious Tiffany's father face now. Then he start talking to Taeyeon and Taeyeon nod her head showing she's understand what Mr. Hwang mean. After a while, he's done talking and took something from his table.

"I want you to take this and please, this is so precious to me."

Taeyeon took it and look at it carefully. "Why did you give this to me?" 

"I trust you and I know you will take care of it." Mr. Hwang grab Taeyeon shoulder then pat her head. Taeyeon just nod her head then she hug Mr. Hwang.

"Thank you for trusting me. You'll still see it every time you see me. I promise."

"Okay, let's go now. I bet everyone waiting for us."

Taeyeon excuse herself first and go upstair to meet Tiffany.   

"Hey. What took you so long?" Tiffany ask when she saw Taeyeon.

"Nothing, just have a man talk with your daddy." 

"Did you forget that you're a girl?" 

"Oh am I?? I thought I'm a man. Hahahaha!!"

"You'll be a handsome one if you're a man but now you're a pretty woman that belong to me." Tiffany kiss Taeyeon nose.

"But you're prettier than me." Taeyeon back hug Tiffany.

"I know that. Well, thank you so much for the compliment." Tiffany giggles.

"Now stop being cocky. Wait for me, I want to wash my face first." Taeyeon let her go and she smack Tiffany's before running to the bathroom.

They enter the kitchen and saw everyone preparing the foods together. They immediately help and since they plan to have dinner outside, the man in their family preparing the table outside and they even decorate it with a nice lamps.

"Wow!! This is so cool." Taeyeon look around when she saw the beautiful view.

"Just for you kid. Do you like it?" Tiffany's uncle ruffles her hair. Taeyeon giggles and give a thumb up for that man.

Not long after that all of them sitting together and ready to eat. 

"Excuse me everyone. Before we start to eat I want to say thank you so much for helping preparing this simple dinner for us. It's not everyday we can sit and have dinner together like this and what make it special is my beloved daughter is here together with us, and with her beloved girlfriend." Mr. Hwang chuckles to see Tiffany's red faces.

"To Taeyeon, please do take care of my daughter and please, I beg you please don't hurt her. She's so precious to me, to us." 

Taeyeon smiles. "Don't worry. It will never happen." She hugs Tiffany shoulder and Tiffany leans her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I trust you and thank you again. If you ever hurt her, you need to face her grandma there." Mr. Hwang point her finger to Tiffany's grandmother and her grandmother pretend to shoot Taeyeon and makes everyone laughing.

"Hehehe. Okay, everyone. Let's eat." Mr. Hwang sits.

"Ermm.. Excuse me, I want to say something too." Taeyeon get up and everyone look at her. "Go on." Mr. Hwang said.

"First of all thank you so much for welcoming me in this beautiful family of yours. It's an honor to know this wonderful family and I can see how family is so important to all of you." Taeyeon smiles and look everyone.

"So, I guess this is the right time for me to have a permission from Tiffany's father, grandmother and to all this family member." 

Everyone gasp especially Tiffany. Suddenly she feel nervous. Mr. Hwang just smile. Now everyone so quiet.

Tiffany's grandmother get up and walk closer to Taeyeon. Then she hugs her tightly. "She's yours now." She whisper then kiss Taeyeon forehead then hugs her again. Tiffany's aunties sniffing, tears rolling from their face. 

Tiffany started to cry when Taeyeon started kneeling in front of her. Joey come closer and record the greatest moment in her cousin life.

"Tiffany, baby. I know you didn't expect me doing this here, in front of your family. I can see how everyone here really love you and they protect you how they're suppose to do."

Taeyeon took out the ring. "This ring have a special memory between your father and your mother. He give it to me in hope he still see it in my or your beautiful finger. I thought it will be more special and memorable if this ring stay in this family and it's been an honor if you agree to be my special one, my friend, my fiancé, my wife and maybe soon become a mother to our family. Will you marry me?" 

Tiffany crying hysterically, her family also crying and Joey can't stop sobbing to see it. 

Tiffany hugs Taeyeon tightly and say, "Yes! I will. Thank you Taetae." She hid her face at Taeyeon's crook and. Taeyeon smile hearing the answer. Everyone cheer up and clap their hand happily. Mr. Hwang clean his tears and his mother hug him tightly.

Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and kiss her forehead. "Thank you my love. I love you so much. Stop crying, you should be laughing right now." Taeyeon teased Tiffany and earn a soft slap on her chest.

"Ouch! You're not suppose to do that to your fiancé." Taeyeon giggling.

"Stop teasing me." Tiffany hide her face again. Taeyeon just laughing and hug her tightly, she kiss her head and push her slowly. 

She takes Tiffany's hand and she kiss her ring finger before slipping the ring and kiss it again after that. Tiffany look at the ring and she smile, her mother ring now belong to her. She look at Taeyeon then kiss her. Taeyeon smile and now she feel relieve when she heard Tiffany say yes. 

"Okay, okay. Enough with the kissing. I'm hungry now. Let's eat." Mr.Hwang clear when he saw his own daughter kissing in front of him.

"Congratulation to both of you! I'm so happy now!" Joey hugs both of them then kiss Tiffany's cheek.

"Hey! Don't kiss her. I'm the only one can kiss her." Taeyeon pull Tiffany in her embrace.

"Heh! I can kiss her anytime I want. Well, how about the decoration Taeyeon? You like it?" 

"This is superb. Thank you Joey." Taeyeon give her thumb up.

"You know about this?" Tiffany look at Joey.

"Everyone know about this Hwang. Your father text me earlier and ask our help. I guess Taeyeon ask his permission earlier."

Tiffany look at Taeyeon and Taeyeon cross her eyes 

"Yah!! Don't do that." Tiffany giggling. "Did you talk with daddy."

"Yeap. When we go out this morning an have a little talk, I was thinking maybe this is the right time to propose to you and I really need your father permission first. I know how important he is to you, and how he love you so much. So, yeah. He's agree and text Joey to get her help. That's why he send us to get the taco so they can prepare all this." Taeyeon shows their surrounding.

"Oh. But this ring?" She look at the ring again.

"Your daddy give it to me just now when we came back from the taco shop." She hold Tiffany tightly and caress her finger.

"Thank you so much Taetae." Tiffany kiss Taeyeon's cheek.

"You're welcome my fiancé." And it makes Tiffany blushes again. They enjoy their meal and everyone ask Taeyeon anything that they want to know about Taeyeon and Taeyeon gladly answer it. 

Seems that everyone like Taeyeon so much. Soon, the family member excuse themselves since it's late and they already help to clean up the mess. One by one they go back and lastly Tiffany's grandmother and Joey.

They walk them to the door and hugs before leaving. "Welcome to the family Taeyeon." Tiffany's grandmother said and hugs Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Thank you grandma. Joey, drive carefully. Text me if you arrive." 

Joey give an 'okay' sign and waving her hand. They wait until they can't see the car already. They closed the door and walking to the kitchen.

"Hey, they're going back already?" Mr. Hwang asked and sippinh her coffee. "You want some Tae?"

Taeyeon smile and sit in front of Tiffany's father. "Sure." 

They talk for a while before excuse them self to go upstair to take a rest.

Taeyeon took a bath first then waiting for Tiffany to finish take a bath. She check her phone and text her friends, asking how they're doing. Then she text Hyoyeon, also to ask their project condition. 

She frown when she read what Hyoyeon reply. She's about to reply back when she heard the door closed and suddenly Tiffany running and jump on her lap, giggling happily. 

Taeyeon hold her waist and giggling too. "Why you look so happy huh? My fiancé?"

"I'm so happy now Taetae. I can't believe it. Now we're engage." Tiffany look at her ring and admiring it. Then she gasp. "What about your family?"

"What about them?" She caress Tiffany's back.

"Don't you want to tell them?"

"Already did that. I sent them the video Joey took earlier and you're not gonna believe it what they sent me back." Taeyeon chuckles as she shows Tiffany the video. 

Taeyeon's mother crying happily and her father took the video then he ask their maid to take their video show he's dancing dorkily while grab her mother hand and bring her to dance too. Then both of them say congratulation and ask them go back to celebrate together.

Tiffany laughing watching it. She's glad that Taeyeon parent didn't scold her because proposing without telling them first.

She laid on top of Taeyeon and look at her ring again, while Taeyeon humming a song and caress Tiffany's hair. It makes Tiffany sleepy and she's yawning.

"Sleepy? Lets sleep now." Taeyeon push her to lay on her side and Tiffany snuggle closely.

"Fany ah."

"Hmm?"

"I just text Hyo, asking about the project."

Tiffany look at Taeyeon, "and?"

"We've got a problem there, Hyo didn't tell us because she didn't want to interrupt us."

"How bad is it?" Tiffany sat up, worried after hearing the news.

"I don't know. I'm about to reply it when you come to me." 
Tiffany took her phone and immediately call Hyoyeon.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon sat up too and about to grab Tiffany's phone.

"Hyo? How bad it is? No, just tell me." She sound so serious. She nod her head and just listening to what Hyo say. Taeyeon waiting patiently and bit her nails.

Then Tiffany sigh and rub her head. "Okay, I think about it. Just tell me if anything else happen. Okay, bye. Oh? Well thank you." She smile and hang up the call.

"So?"

"She said congratulation to us, mommy send the video to everybody. So, just get ready when they text you." She smiles and lay back.

"Oh shoot!! They're going to tease me after this." Taeyeon palm her face. Tiffany chuckles and pull Taeyeon to lay back to so she can snuggle to her fiancé. 

"About the project?"

"Yeah, we got a problem there. I guess I need to go back there Tae. I can't leave them to handle it by themselves. It's my responsibility too."

Taeyeon sigh. "What about me?"

"What about you? You don't want to go back to Korea?"

"I want too. But, I still got a lot of work to do in New York." Both of them silent.

"I think it's okay. We can continue with our own work. Is your project really that important to you? Can't they handle it by themselves?"

"It is important. I know it might be look nothing but I love my job. I know they can handle it but I prefer to settle this thing together with them. We start it together then we should finish it together."

"Okay."

"Baby, you know what I mean right? You're the most important thing in my life now. It just that this opportunity didn't always come in my life."

"I understand Taetae. Don't worry. We should not argue about this thing when we just got engaged a few hour ago. Let just enjoy this moment okay? I'll talk to daddy tomorrow and tell him we need to go back as soon as possible."

"Thank you for understanding baby." Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's head.

"It's okay even I don't understand how taking picture can be so important to you." Tiffany giggles teasing Taeyeon 

"Heyyyyyyy!!"

"I know, I know. I'm just kidding. Let's go to sleep. I'm tired. Good night Taetae." She kiss Taeyeon chin.

"Good night to you too Fany ah."
-----------------------------------

The next day they told Tiffany's father that they need to go back as soon as they can and Tiffany father can't do anything, he just need to let them go back.

They spent their time together that day with Tiffany's father before they go back. 

The next day, they're going back to New York and now they gather at the airport with Joey come along.

"Be safe there dear. Don't forget to call me. I'm gonna miss you so much." Mr. Hwang hug Tiffany and kissing her head. Tiffany started crying when she heard how sad her father voice are.

"I promise I will always call you daddy. Don't worry about me. You need to take care of yourself too. Joey, please look after daddy okay." Tiffany said while hugging her father.

"Don't you worry about that. I'm going to bring him to have a drink with me again. It's so fun to see him drunk. Hahahaha!!!"

"Aishhh this kid." Mr. Hwang knock Joey head.

"Okay, everything is settle. We need to go now. Thanks once again Joey. Call me if you need anything."

"Ohhhh I sure will." Joey show her devilish smile.

"Take care both of you. Call me if you guys arrive. Taeyeon, again, take care of her." Mr. Hwang hug Taeyeon.

"I promise daddy." Taeyeon hugs back and feel a little bit weird calling him daddy. He told Taeyeon to call him daddy since she already engage to Tiffany and consider her as her daughter in law already.

After bid a goodbye they goes to departure hall and waving their hand for the last time for their family and Taeyeon need to coax Tiffany to stop crying.

"Baby, please stop crying. People will think I'm kidnapping you now. I promise we will come back soon okay? Or maybe we can ask daddy to come to Korea with us. Please, stop crying. You're going to hurt your beautiful eyes. See, it's red already." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's eyes and try to make her stop crying.

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now please. People looking at us now." Taeyeon look around and see people look at them. She just smile to everybody.

"Okay." Tiffany try to stop crying.

"Drink this. Come on. We need to go now." Taeyeon get up and took their bag and hold Tiffany's hand.

Tiffany turn around and she want to see her father father last time before boarding and she saw her father still there and give her a flying kiss and she catch it and put it on her heart.

"I'm going to miss daddy Taetae." She lean her body to Taeyeon and Taeyeon rub her hand on Tiffany's back. 

"I know, I'm going to miss him too."

----------------------

 

hi guys, long update.

i want to say sorry because i can't update sooner. A little bit busy with my lige now and actually i already start writing this one a few month agi and just finish it just now. 

So enjoy!!