The time is come

Double Trouble

"So Taeyeon, when are you going to marry my pumpkin?" Mr. Hwang asked when they on the way to meet Tiffany's cousin.

"Pumpkin? I don't want to marry a pumpkin. I want to marry Tiffany only." Taeyeon teased mr. Hwang back. Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"Pumpkin and Tiffany not a different thing. I love both. Pumpkin, do you know your cousin have a baby already? She and Josh have an adorable daughter." 

"She does? Why didn't she told me? I can't wait to meet them. I really miss them so much." Tiffany squealed. 

"I don't know about that. Oh! And your admirer also coming. So. Taeyeon don't get jealous later. I bet he will never let you go now. I remember how he's so clingy with you when you still here." Mr. Hwang look back.

"Daddy!" Tiffany pout. Taeyeon look at Tiffany. "Mind to tell me about your admirer?" She sounds teasing but actually she really curious to know. "You never told me before?" 

"See daddy! You make her misunderstood now. Don't mind him Taetae, he always teasing me." Tiffany still pouting. Didn't like the idea of her daddy teasing her in front of Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon still staring at Tiffany, no smile in her face. Tiffany look back and make a puppy face to Taeyeon, but Taeyeon just turn around looking outside. Mr. Hwang giggling looking at the lovebird. 

It's Tiffany's first time witnessing Taeyeon jealousy. Usually she's the one that can't control her jealousy. She didn't know what is going to happen later so she hold Taeyeon's hand tightly and looking silently to her father before pecking Taeyeon neck to calm her down. "Don't worry. It's nothing, trust me." She whisper. Taeyeon just nod her head without looking at Tiffany. "Taetae.. Look at me when I'm talking to you. You told me before it's not good to talk with someone without looking at them. Taetae?" 

Taeyeon sigh before looking down at Tiffany and kiss her forehead. "Okay." That's all she said before looking outside back. 

"Kids, we're here." Mr. Hwang stop the car in front of a nice house. There's a lot of cars already parked in front of them so Tiffany's cousin and family already arrive before them.

Tiffany grab Taeyeon's hand and intertwined them before following her father. Taeyeon act so cool and it makes her look hot in Tiffany's eyes. With just simple loose black t-shirt, skinny jeans and chuck taylor sneakers she really look so cool while Tiffany wear simple dress since it's more comfortable for her.

Just when Mr. Hwang about to knock the door, someone open it and suddenly screaming running to Tiffany's side. 

"Stephanie!!!!!! Oh my God!!!! You look so different now! You look so beautiful!! I miss you!!!!" The girl hugs Tiffany tightly and Taeyeon back away a little to give space for her girlfriend and the girl hugging each other. She's smiling looking at them. Both of them can't stop laughing and smiling while Taeyeon just stood there awkwardly. 

"Oh, Joey. This is Taeyeon, Taetae this is my cousin Joey." Tiffany introduce her cousin to Taeyeon. 

"Wow!! You look so hot. Nice to meet you. Are you single? Married? In a relationship?" Joey shook Taeyeon hand's and hold it. 

"Ermm.. I'm your cousin girlfriend, so I'm not single and not available. Nice to meet you." Taeyeon just smile.

"Stephanie??? You got a lot of things to explain to me. How can you get a girlfriend this hot??? Is everyone at the Korea this hot? You need to bring me there!" Joey said excitedly. 

"Calm down Joey. I can't bring you there to meet the hottest people there because I own the hottest one here with me." Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Joey pouting. 

"Whatever. By the way Taeyeon, welcome to our family. Come in guys, let's meet Jessica our new cutie baby girl. You're not gonna believe how cute she is. I can't stand to stand around without kissing her. Well, she's still a baby right even she's four months old?" 

"Jessica? I got friend name Jessica too at Korea." Taeyeon said while walking inside the nice house. 

"Is she's hot?" Joey turn around excitedly.

"She's engaged. Sorry." Tiffany answer it for Taeyeon.

"Then, I bet she's hot. Hey Taeyeon do you have any friends that hot and still single?" 

Taeyeon chuckles and automatically she thought of Seohyun. "Well, I do have one but I'm not sure whether she's gay or not." Tiffany look at Taeyeon and asking who she meant by it. "Seohyun." She answer simply. 

"Taetae!" Tiffany surprise when Taeyeon tell her that because as the one of the most important and famous in fashion industry it must be impossible for Seohyun to have time for a relationship like them.

"What? It's possible right? Don't tell me you think it's impossible. Remember Yoona?" Taeyeon know what tiffany's thinking. 

"I know, but Seohyun? I don't think she's gonna accept Joey. She's crazy. Ouchh!" Joey pinch Tiffany arm when she heard Tiffany said she's crazy. 

"Enough guys. We 're here to meet our family and have a nice dinner. Stop with all this matchmaker things, and Joey I thought you still with your girlfriend." Mr. Hwang stop the girls. 

"Nope. I'm single and ready to mingle." Joey answered.

"What? Not again. I thought you said you love her so much and just want ti marry her." 

"Yeah, I said that before I saw she's cheating behind my back. So, no. I'm not marry her. And you! If you ever hurt my cousin I will kill you! Understand that?" She point her finger to Taeyeon.

"Don't worry. That's not gonna happen. Before you kill me, I'm gonna kill myself first if I ever hurt her." Taeyeon just smile watching the overprotective family and that answer  makes Joey smile and satisfied. Tiffany feel touch hearing Taeyeon words.

"Keep her Tiff. She's the one for you. And don't take advantage on her or else you're gonna see her at the funeral." Joey laugh and take both girls with her. Taeyeon just shake her head. 

As they enter the house everyone look at them and look surprise with Tiffany's new look. "Oh my God! You look beautiful." "See, i told you she's pretty." "I can't believe my eyes, our Stephanie look so beautiful now." That's what she heard from her other family member and she just laugh when everyone hugs her. 

"I heard someone will grow beautiful when they fall in love, and I just saw two beautiful person in front of me now. So, mind to introduce her to us Tiffany?" Tiffany turn around when she heard the voice and run to the owner of the voice. Tiffany hugs her tightly. 

"Grandma!! I really miss you." The tears come out from her eyes seeing her beloved grandmother. 

"I miss you too Tiffany. You look different now. You look so happy. Where's your glasses? And who give you advise on your fashion now?" Her grandma teases her. Her cheek feel so hot now and everyone laughing looking at her. "At least her shyness never change a bit." One of her uncles said that.

"Hello, I'm Tiffany's grandma." The grandma release Tiffany from her embrace and come closer to Taeyeon. 

"Hi, I'm Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." Taeyeon bow.

"You're the first friend she ever bring to meet us. So, you must be someone special to her, right?" Tiffany grandma smirk. 

"I don't know. That you have to ask her whether I'm special to her or not." Taeyeon smirk back and Joey chuckles. No one dare to answer grandma back but Taeyeon did it. Grandma look at Tiffany and give a look she want the answer. 

"She's my girlfriend." After saying that everyone cheer up and it makes Tiffany embarrassed. 

"So, you are special. Hurt her and I'm gonna haunt you down young ladies." Grandma warned Taeyeon but Taeyeon just smile. "Don't worry, that's not gonna happen."

"Oh yeah, where's Tiffany's number one fan?" Mr. Hwang suddenly ask and everyone quiet. 

"Yeah. I forgot about him already. Tiffany, get ready with your excuse now. Andy!!!!" Everyone chuckles looking at Tiffany. Taeyeon just play cool but inside she's curious and a little bit jealous. Then they heard the running step from upstair. 

"Here he come. Andy, look who's here? Your Tiffany!" One of Tiffany's aunty said. Suddenly one cutie little boy jump to Tiffany and hug her. It almost make Tiffany fall. 

"Aunty Fany!!!! I miss you!!" That boy hugs Tiffany tightly. Taeyeon chuckles seeing her girlfriend look awkward holding the boy. 

"You choke me, Andy. Loosen up a little bit. Aunty can't breath." She try to balance herself and Andy. But the boy didn't loose his hugs. 

"Andy, stop. Or else aunt Tiff will go back now." Andy's mother come to Tiffany and try to loose the grip. Hearing that Andy loosen up a little bit but still hugging Tiffany. 

"Well, that's his first love. Don't get jealous Taeyeon, you're not gonna get Tiffany tonight." Joey come closer and whisper to Taeyeon but Taeyeon just chuckles. "That's okay. It's not everyday he's meet her aunty." 

After the chaos made by Andy, everyone settle down and help to prepare dinner. As Joey tell Taeyeon, Andy never let go Tiffany's hand and will follow her wherever she go. Taeyeon feel a bit awkward since she's don't really know everyone there. 

"Taetae, look. She's cute right?" Tiffany come closer with a baby. "Omooo.. So cute. She's Jessica?" Taeyeon look at the adorable baby in Tiffany's embrace. The baby suddenly look at Taeyeon and try to get away from Tiffany. She try to grab Taeyeon and it surprise Tiffany. "Taetae, I think she want you to hold her." Tiffany try to hold the baby but the baby seem to want Taeyeon to hold her. Slowly Taeyeon get the baby and hold her. The baby suddenly laughing when Taeyeon hold her and her mother look at her baby.

"Wow!! You're the first one that can make her laugh Taeyeon, other than me and her father. How did you do that?" The mother baby come closer to see her baby. 

"I - I didn't do anything. I just hold her. Right baby?" Taeyeon look at the baby again and she's laughing again. Everyone look so happy to see the baby laugh happily with Taeyeon. 

"Taetae, you're such a good nanny. Hahahaha!!" Tiffany hold the baby's hand. "I bet we're going to have a great family in the future." Tiffany whisper at Taeyeon and steal a kiss on Taeyeon cheek and it makes her blush.

"Aunt Tiff why did you kiss aunt Taeyeon?" Andy asked and everyone turn their head to Taeyeon and Tiffany. "Wh-what?" Tiffany. "No, I didn't kiss her." 

"But I saw you kiss aunt Taeyeon. You can't kiss anybody but me." Andy sulking. Taeyeon giggles looking at the little boy. 

"Your aunty didn't kiss me, she just blow some dust on my eyes." Taeyeon try to calm Andy down. 

"Really? It's okay then." Andy skipping to her mother. 

"Thank you Taetae." Tiffany smiles widely. "It's okay Fany ah. You can kiss me later at home." Taeyeon winks and it makes Tiffany blush. 

Taeyeon play with the little girl and Tiffany enjoy her family time. Little did Tiffany know, Taeyeon felt a little bit left out, but seeing her girlfriend look so happy with her family she coax herself. 

"So baby, you're my date tonight since my girlfriend left me with you. Let's go dance on the floor." It makes the baby giggles and laughing. Taeyeon and the baby dance with the other after they finish their dinner. Joey play the slow song and Taeyeon still dancing with the baby while Tiffany look around to find Taeyeon. 

Then Taeyeon feel a little bit tired caring the baby so they settle down on the couch alone. The baby still happily playing with Taeyeon an keep on laughing. Taeyeon feel so happy playing with the baby and she didn't know that Tiffany looking for her. Maybe just because she's tired, the baby slowly feel asleep on Taeyeon. 

"Have you see Taeyeon?" Tiffany ask every member of her family, but no one know where's Taeyeon at. 

Taeyeon sing a lullaby song to Jessica and she slowly getting sleepy. Maybe because she's so tired caring the baby or maybe she's just too full after the dinner.

Tiffany look at the couch and found Taeyeon sleeping with the baby. She smile look at it and remind her when she saw Taeyeon hold Nana at Taeyeon home not long time ago. She come closer and leaning on Taeyeon. She rub Taeyeon cheek with the back of her hand and its awake Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiles, "hey." Tiffany look around. "Who are you looking at?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Andy."

"Why?"

"Because if he's here I can't kiss you now." Then she capture Taeyeon lips and Taeyeon know she want it too. 

"You know you look so hot tonight?" Tiffany said after kissing Taeyeon.

"Really? I thought I always hot since you can't resist me." 

"Aunt Tiffany!!! Where are you????" Tiffany just rolls her eyes and sigh. "I'll be back." She kiss Taeyeon's forehead before she get up.

"I'm here. Quiet please, the baby is sleeping." She walks to Andy and bring his out so he didn't make any noise. Taeyeon just chuckles watching her girlfriend. She took out her phone and took a photo of her and the baby. The baby look so peaceful and she didn't want the baby to wake up. She make the baby more comfortable and try not to wake her up. 

"Oh my, Taeyeon. I'm so sorry. I didn't know she's sleeping. Come here." Jessica mother came and try to get Jessica from Taeyeon, but the baby cries when her mother touch her. Taeyeon coax the baby back to sleep and sing a lullaby and she stop crying. 

"It's okay. She can sleep with me now. Don't worry about me, I've got nothing to do too." Taeyeon smiles, truthfully she don't know how to interact with Tiffany's family. 

"Are you sure? I'm sorry Taeyeon. She's not like this before. Maybe she really like you." The mother smiles and kiss her baby forehead before leaving Taeyeon and the baby. 

"So, you like me huh?" Taeyeon play with the baby cheek and the baby smile in her sleep. "Aigoooo so cute." She kiss the baby cheek and sit down. 

"She seem so nice. No wonder you fall in love with her." Joey speaks and it startled Tiffany who secretly watching her girlfriend. "Of course she's nice. You think I'm going to let Tiffany choose someone bad for her?" Mr. Hwang come closer and embrace Tiffany and Joey. "You're so lucky uncle, you're gonna have a very nice daughter in law." Joey laughing when she saw how red Tiffany's face. 

"I'm already proud of my daughter choice now. It doesn't matter when they will get married, I already considered her as my daughter now. Hhmm.. Maybe I should let them together alone tonight. What do you think Joey?" Tiffany's father teasing her daughter. 

"Daddy!!!" 

"That's a brilliant idea uncle. Maybe we can go have a drink after this and discuss about their marriage. Maybe I will get another niece after this." Joey enjoy teasing Tiffany too. 

"Yahhh!! We're both girls. How that even possible?" 

"So.... You already tried it before huh Tiffany? Sneaky Hwang. Uncle, we should meet the doctor soon. We should ask them how to get Tiffany pregnant." With that, Joey and Mr. Hwang laugh out loud and Tiffany slap both of them non stop. 

"Stop it you too!! We never did anything before." Tiffany fan her face when she feel really hot.

"Whattt!!!!!?? Stephanie Hwang! A hot girl like that in front of you and you didn't do anything? If I was in your place, I bet we already making out non stop from the first time we meet. You two live together?" Joey ask.

"You erted mind! Stop teaching my daughter bad things." Tiffany's father knock Joey head.

"But uncle, can you see how hot Taeyeon was? Tiff, if you're not ready yet, let me help you. I'm willing to sacrifice myself to Taeyeon tonight." 

"This kid.." Mr. Hwang try to knock Joey head again but she move back.

"I'm not gonna let you touch her. Ever! She's mine. And yes, we live together but, I don't think we both ready for that. I told her before we're just gonna do it after we get married. But......." She look shy and stealing a glance to Taeyeon. 

"But?" Joey impatiently asked. 

"That's it. I'm out of here. Joey, don't influence her." Mr. Hwang leave the girls and sit with his other siblings. "There. Your father not here anymore. Tell me do you want to do it?"

"Of course."

"Then? Why don't you just do it?"

"Actually.." Tiffany looking around, afraid if her father or her uncle and aunty hear her.

"I'm waiting Tiff, no one interested in our story. Come on before Andy come and steal you away from me." 

"Fine. I don't know what to do."

"What???? And her?" Joey surprised.

"This is our first relationship. Her friends told me I'm her first girlfriend. So, I think both of us don't really know what to do." 

"Wow!!! A . So lucky! Did you guys kiss?" 

Tiffany rolls her eyes. "What a stupid question." Joey chuckles. "Well, not so at all. At least you guys do normal couple usually do. So.... Want me to teach you?" Joey winks and it surprise Tiffany. 

"No! It's gonna be embarrassing." She hide her face.

"Oh my God!! What so embarrassing? You guys are going to do it later or sooner. Let this expert teach you. Let's go outside and hide from Andy. That boy really need to find other obsession." Joey pull Tiffany and go outside.

"Aunty Tiffany!!! Where are you going?" Andy run and hugs Tiffany's leg.

"Your aunty going to toilet because she really need to pee. Now go, before I eat you." Joey pretend to catch him and it make him afraid. He's crying and looking for his mother.
"Hey! Don't do that." Tiffany smack Joey's arm. 

"He's fine. Don't worry about him, you're the one that need to be worried now."

Both of them walk to the backyard and find a bench to sit. "I miss this place, I miss you guys so much." Said Tiffany when they found a bench. "Yeah, we miss you too. I bet you're so happy there, having a good life, good friend and now you're having a nice girlfriend to take care of you." 

Tiffany smiles. "Before I met Taeyeon my life just plain boring. People still can't accept me, you know as a nerdy type. Even at the office they still treat me bad but not as bad as Hyuna and her friends treat me, until one day Taeyeon came and be my first friend. She's the one that protect me there and introduce me to her friends and family. Well, at first I didn't know she's my boss daughter's."

"She's what? Wow!! A rich girl." 

"Yeah, but she's so humble. She didn't like to showing off her wealth. We live just as normal people live there. She rent a house and ask me to live with her. Sometimes we're staying at her parent house. Oh, her friends. Most of them are very well known person there and some of them very talented." She keep telling. Joey about her life there and they forget the main reason they going out. 

"I want to go there. Can you bring me there one day?" 

"Really? Of course. I will show you the best place there and I will introduce you to our friend. But you need to stay at hotel since our place got only 1 room."

"One room? So, you two do sleep together." Joey wiggles her eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's kinda awkward for me since I haven't sleep with stranger before, you're the only one that had sleep with me." Joey nodded her head. She know that her cousin got no friends and no one want to invite her to go out. She feel pity for her because her precious time as a teenager wasted just like that. 

"How does it feel sleeping with her? I mean for the first time you two have a sleep over?" 

Tiffany's face reddened when she remember Taeyeon told her she hugs Taeyeon tightly. "She told me I was hugging her tightly and she even took a photo of me sleeping. I didn't know that i hug her because she woke up first." 

"Owhhh... I'm so jealous of you. Why does my ex never took my photo when we were sleeping?" She pouts.

Tiffany just chuckles looking at her cousin. 

"She's a good kisser?" Joey smirk asking that question.

"Yah!!" Tiffany slap her because she feel embarrassed. "What? I just want to know. But looking at her lips, I bet she's a great kisser. And you, Hwang! Did you know how to kiss her? Don't embarrassed me and saying 'oh I don't know how to kiss' because if you really said that I'm gonna go to Taeyeon now and kiss her badly." 

"She's a great kisser." 

Both Joey and Tiffany turn around when they heard that voice. Taeyeon smile and come closer to the two. 

"Tae.. We just--" Tiffany didn't finish talking when Taeyeon suddenly capture her lips and kiss her passionately in front of Joey. Tiffany didn't react it at first but when Taeyeon didn't stop and bit her lips, she can't control it anymore and give the same passionate kiss to Taeyeon.

"Guys.. I'm still here." Joey try to stop them but they didn't care about her. "Okay, that's hot, but guys!!! Oh come on! Don't do this to me!" Still they didn't care about Joey. 

"Uncle Hwang!" Joey shout and suddenly both of them stop and looking for uncle Hwang. "Finally!" Joey said and chuckles, because there's no uncle Hwang near them.

"Thank you Joey, thank you." Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"Hey, you guys didn't stop. I know both of you can kiss but please not in front of me when I just break up with my ex." 

Taeyeon chuckles and give one last kiss for Tiffany and bit her lips when she pull away. 

Hmmm... Look delicious. Yummy." Joey teased them.

"Well, it sure delicious. There's another one that really delicious too." Taeyeon smirk and Tiffany smack her arms.

"Tell me tell me tell me!" Joey excitedly want to know.

"It's her---" Tiffany cupped Taeyeon mouth and didn't give her a chance to speak. "Yah!!! Did you just my palm?" Tiffany pull her hand from Taeyeon mouth. Taeyeon just stuck her tongue out.

"You guys are so funny. Taeyeon, please take care of my cousin okay? Please don't ever hurt her, she's so precious to me, to our family." 

"Trust me, I will never ever hurt her but maybe I will hurt her a little bit later." She smirk.

"What? Why you want to hurt her? I just told you not to hurt her and now you're telling you're going to hurt her?" Joey didn't like to heard that, and Tiffany also don't believe it what did she heard. Her girlfriend want to hurt her?

"Well, if you do it for the first time it's gonna hurt a little right?" She said.

"What?" Tiffany confused, didn't understand what Taeyeon said.

"Wha--? Oh? Ooooooooo!!! Yah!!!! You scare me. Well, it did hurt a little. But if thats what you mean I don't mind at all. Hahahahahahaha!!!" Joey can't stop laughing and looking at clueless expression on Tiffany's face it make her laugh harder and Taeyeon join her. "What so funny? Hurting me is a fun thing to you?" Tiffany get up and walk away.  A little bit frustrated hearing what her girlfriend said and the fact Joey just laughing at her make her angry.

"Oo ooww.. You're in trouble Taeyeon. Go get her. I know you didn't mean it but that Hwang a little bit stupid. Hahahaha!! Go get her." Joey still laughing and Taeyeon immediately run to catch Tiffany before she going in to the house. 

"Let me go! Go laughing at me with Joey there." Tiffany try to pull her hand from Taeyeon.

"Baby, listen. I didn't mean like that. Hey, I'm sorry. You know I'll never hurt you no matter what. Please listen to me first. Please baby." Taeyeon hold Tiffany shoulder and turn her to face her. Tiffany cross her arms and she didn't look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon chuckles looking at her girlfriend and earn a death glare from her girlfriend. 

"Sorry, sorry. It just a joke Fany ah. You didn't understand what I meant earlier? Joey understood that joke." 

"Well, she's crazy that's why." 

"So, you mean I'm crazy too? Come on, we didn't mean to make a joke on you. I love you so much, you know that right?" Taeyeon pull Tiffany chin so she can see her girlfriend but Tiffany didn't look back at her, still mad at the two of them. Taeyeon sigh, it's not easy to please Tiffany mow since they got together but she still love her so much. She lean closely, aiming for Tiffany lips. But still, Tiffany look away and the kiss landed on her cheek. Taeyeon didn't give up. She trail the kisses to Tiffany earlobe and neck. She peppering the skin a soft kiss and barely touch Tiffany skin. It makes Tiffany shudders of the soft touch. Slowly Taeyeon Tiffany neck and a soft moan escape from Tiffany mouth. Taeyeon smirk, she pull Tiffany closer and lucky for her, Tiffany didn't push her back. 

She keep on teasing Tiffany and keep her kiss softly, trailing the kisses from the neck to her cheek and finally she capture the lips. Now both of them too engross in kissing and let Joey become their only audience. Now she felt awkward when she saw Tiffany started roaming her hand on Taeyeon's back and they kisses started heating up. 

"I'm out of here. You guys are cruel. Go back home already and have a wonderful ." Joey pass them and smack Taeyeon's head. "Don't leave mark on her or else you need to answer to grandma about that." 

The lovebird still didn't pay attention to Joey until she closed the door and they hear Tiffany's grandma asking for both of them. They stop kissing and waiting for Joey answer. "They out there grandma. Don't worry, Stephanie is a big girl now." They heard. "What are they doing out there? It's cold out there. Tell them to come in." The grandma about to open the door but Joey stop her. 

"Chill out grandma, Stephanie want to show Taeyeon this great place of yours. Now come on, leave them alone and let's continue to eat."

"I'm full already and go eat by yourself." They heard grandma and Joey go back with the others. 

Both of them sigh and giggling, still hugging each other. "Still mad at me baby?" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany shoulder and her hand keep caressing Tiffany's back. "Yes."

"Really?" Taeyeon started to bite Tiffany's neck softly and kiss it. "Don't leave ma--ughhh..mark. Grandma ughh..will ahhh~~ asked us." Tiffany closed her eyes when she felt so good. "Hhmmhh.." Taeyeon answered. 

"How about if we go back to your house and continue there? I want you." 

Tiffany eyes open widely when she heard what Taeyeon said. "W-what?" 

"I said.."she  bite Tiffany's neck and continue "I want you. So bad." She whisper and it makes Tiffany shudder in Taeyeon embrace. 

"But daddy?" 

"I'll ask Joey help. Come on." Taeyeon pull Tiffany to the house and looking for Joey. They saw Joey at the corner eating something with mouth full of foods. 

"We need your help. Can you bring her father out? I need time alone with her tonight." Taeyeon whispering to Joey and Joey choked hearing sudden request. Tiffany took the drinks and give it to Joey. "What?!!!! Are you two for real?" Taeyeon nod her head and Tiffany just bite her lips, a little bit embarrassed. 

"Wow!!! Daebak!! You two sure know how to do it?" She wiggles her eyebrow. 

"I'm an expert. Hahahaha!!" Taeyeon teasing back and earn a slap from her girlfriend. 

"Well if you said so. Here, use my car. I'm going to drink with uncle later and take your time. I'm not gonna let him go home before you finish whatever you guys plan to do later." Joey winks. 

"Uncle Hwang!! Where are you?? Let's go out for drinks!!" She shout. 

"Yah!! Can you please don't do that?" Tiffany pinch her arms. 

"Do what? I'm asking your daddy to have a drink with me." 

"What are you guys shouting about?" Tiffany's father come to them. 

"I want to go out and have a drink with you. Can we?" 

"Sure, it's been a long time I'm not going out with you guys. Come on. Let's tell the others."

"Nope. Just the two of us. They got something else to do. Right Stephanie?" Joey winks again, teasing her blushing cousin. 

"What? What are you guys want to do?" She look at her daughter and Taeyeon. Tiffany avoiding the eyes contact but Taeyeon just stupidly grinning. 

"Oh? Really? Come here you." Mr. Hwang pull Taeyeon from Tiffany and drag her out from the back door. 

"See! Now dad mad at her. You should at least cover up or something." Tiffany's show worried face when she saw her father took Taeyeon away from her. 

"How am I supposed to do? Tell him directly you guys want to have and need some privacy?" 

Tiffany smack her head because she speak a little loud and she afraid her grandma hear it. "Ouchhh!!" 

Not long after that her father and Taeyeon walk in and act like nothing happen. 

"Come on you trouble maker. Let's have a drink. My treat." Mr. Hwang grab Joey and push her away from Tae and Tiff. He kiss Tiffany forehead when he pass them and took hand too. 

"Guys, we're going home now. Thank you for the dinner and I'm happy to see you guys. Let's have dinner at my place tomorrow. Same time like today. Can we?" Mr. Hwang smiles and hugs Tiffany and Joey side by side. 

"Going home already? Thank you for coming dear. And Stephanie, I'll see you again tomorrow. Maybe you can accompany me out and we can have fun tomorrow." Grandma come closer and hug Tiffany tightly. 

"Sure grandma. Anything you want." Tiffany smiles when her grandma kiss her cheeks. It felt like she still a young kid when her grandma treat her that way. Then her grandma hug Taeyeon and warned her. "Make her cry, I'm gonna hunt you down. Take care of her, understand?" Then she kiss Taeyeon cheeks too and it makes Taeyeon blush. 

"Owwhhhh such a cute baby face. Let me kiss you again." And the red color on Taeyeon cheek getting redder and it makes all of them laugh. 

After bidding them goodbye, Joey and uncle Hwang go to his car and Taeyeon and Tiffany driving Joey's car. Tiffany feel a little bit nervous, she keep glancing atTaeyeon who seem more calm than her. 

"You want to go somewhere first? Maybe just look around before we're going back?" 

Taeyeon look at her and smile. "Can we just go home now?" 

Tiffany gulp and keep on driving, Taeyeon chuckles looking at her girlfriend. 

"If you still not ready, we don't need to do it. I can wait until you ready." 

"No! I mean, I don't know. I never do this before." She nervous. 

"Okay. Just let's go home and we discuss it later. Drive faster please." She teased at the end. 

When the come to Tiffany's house both of them quiet, a lot of things in their head. They go to Tiffany's room and Taeyeon directly goes to the bathroom to clean herself up. Tiffany sit on her bed, waiting for Taeyeon. 

"I'm done. Go freshen up yourself. I'm going to get a drink for us." She kiss Tiffany forehead before going out. Tiffany goes to the bathroom and clean herself up. She look at the mirror and thinking whether she's ready or not. 

"Baby? You still in there?" Taeyeon knock the door. "Wait a second Tae." She finish up and open the door. 

Taeyeon smiling looking at Tiffany's face. She hold her hand and pull her to the bed. She know Tiffany's nervous and so she is. This is the first time she ever do something like this.

"Baby, I'm not gonna do it if you don't want to do it or you're not ready yet. We still can wait." She caressed Tiffany's cheek and Tiffany's lead her face on Taeyeon's hand. She hold Taeyeon's hand on her face. She took it and kiss Taeyeon's hand. 

Taeyeon smiles looking at love if her life. She know she really love Tiffany so much and willing to give herself to Tiffany and she hope Tiffany will do the same and trust her. Slowly she approach Tiffany and close the gap between them. The soft kiss they share become more intense when Tiffany started to roam her hand on Taeyeon's back. Slowly, she lifted Taeyeon's shirt and pull it off. "Are you sure?" She asked again, afraid if Tiffany will change her mind and regret her decision later. 

Tiffany pull away and slowly lifted her own dress and pull it off. She look down, a little bit embarrassed because this is her first time to do it. Taeyeon come closer and take Tiffany's hand and kiss the back of Tiffany's hands, waiting for Tiffany to look at her and give her the answer. 

"Really, Fany ah. If you're not ready yet, we can stop now and just do it when you ready." Taeyeon took Tiffany's dress and give it back to Tiffany since Tiffany didn't give any sign she want to do it. Tiffany took the dress and throw it away. 

"Please be gentle. This is my first time to do it." Finally she speak and push Taeyeon to her bed. 

"It's my first time too. Let's just do whatever you want to do and if you're not feel comfortable just let me know. Okay?" Taeyeon smiles when she saw the pinkish cheeks, and her eyes slowly trail the faces that she love so much and her eyes stop at Tiffany's covered . 

"Don't stare." Tiffany sat up and cover it with her hand. Taeyeon sat up too and hug her, pulling her into another passionate kisses. The soft moan escape from Tiffany's mouth when Taeyeon trailed her kisses to Tiffany's sweet spot. She nibbling on that spot when she hear the moan getting louder. Her hand slowly move to the front and she cupped Tiffany's and wait for Tiffany's reaction. 

"Taetae.." That's the only words that come from . 

"Ahhhhhh~~" another words from Tiffany when Taeyeon slowly kneading her and her lips slowly trail to Tiffany's . 

Just when Taeyeon about to make another move, Tiffany's phone ringing and it makes both of them jump a little bit. 

"Damn it!" Tiffany's curse and it makes Taeyeon chuckles. 

"Answer it." She tell Tiffany but her hand keep on her place. Tiffany took her phone and saw Joey's name. She rolls her eyes and show it to Taeyeon before answer it. 

"What?!" 

"Uuuuuuu... What was that? Is that how you answer my call after I help you?"

"Just tell me what do you want?" She can't concentrate to the phone call when Taeyeon started kissing her again. 

"Nothing, I just want to know when are you guys started it and when can I let uncle go back?" She giggles. 

Tiffany bit her lips when Taeyeon's hand now at her back and she's keep on biting her shoulder and she can feel Taeyeon's tongue it. 

"Hey Hwang! Answer me." 

"Don't let him go back." She ended the call and she tossed her head back when Taeyeon finally manage to unclasped her bra and the feel Taeyeon lips on her bare chest. 

"Tae..baby... Uhhhhhh.."

Taeyeon didn't stop her move when she heard that, it just make the silent beast inside her want to escape. Tiffany feeling cloud nine when Taeyeon started biting and her chest, leaving mark here and there and Tiffany's hand can't stop roaming on Taeyeon's back. 

Taeyeon then push Tiffany to the bed and hovering her and staring at blushes face of Tiffany. "You're beautiful." She caress Tiffany's face. "I'm so lucky to have you." She kiss Tiffany's forehead, cheeks, nose and chin carefully afraid she will hurt her. 

"I'm the one that so lucky to have you Taetae. I love you so much." She pull Taeyeon again to a kiss. "I'm the lucky one baby." Taeyeon said when they pull of from the kiss. 

"I guess we're the lucky one. What did daddy told you earlier at grandma house?" She asked when Taeyeon nuzzles her lips on Tiffany's neck. 

"That's our secret. I'm not gonna tell you until the right time come." Taeyeon look at Tiffany and smiles before capture her lips again. 

The kiss getting heated and Tiffany's hand found Taeyeon jeans and she ped it. "Take it off." 

Taeyeon get down from the bed and undone her jeans, leaving her in her bra and underwear just like Tiffany. She stares at Tiffany's body and this is her first time seeing her in that condition. 

Tiffany felt shy when she saw Taeyeon staring at her body and cover it with her pillow. 

"Stop staring." She bit her nail. 

"Why should I stop? You're the most beautiful thing in this world and I'm not gonna stop staring at your beautiful and y body. And I'm so lucky to claim that's all mine." She wiggles her eyebrow. Teasing Tiffany again. "Yah!! Byuntae!!" Tifdany throw the pillow to Taeyeon and Taeyeon just laugh it out loud. "Now that's a better view. Come here you y!" She jump on the bed and hugs Tiffany tightly. 

"I love you! I love you! I love you so much!" She keep peppering Tiffany's face kisses. She doing it on purpose. To make Tiffany feel a little bit relax and not nervous. 

"Can we do it now baby?" 

Just when she want to answer it, her phone received a message. Curious to know who send a message to her girlfriend Taeyeon read the message and laughing so hard when she read it. 

"Who's that?" Tiffany's asked. 

Taeyeon give her phone and Tiffany can't believe what she read. 'Your daddy are drunk right now and I just let him sleep at my place. No need to thanks to me. I know my job and don't forget to use protection! Oh! She's a girl so no need a protection just need a stamina to last longer! Hahahaha!! Go make love now and I'm out! Love ya cuz!'

"I can't believe it." Her eyes still on the phone and Taeyeon already stop laughing. 

"You are mine tonight and now let's begin." She took Tiffany's phone and turn it off then put it on the side so she can continue where she left before.

 

-------------

Holler!! Holler!! Holler!!

 

i'm updating! Finally.. Toy byuntae reader wait for the next update and you guys will get what you want!

Muahahahaha!! (I need to listen to whisper song to get a mood now)

see you soon!!

Love,

boo<3