New York II

Double Trouble

It's almost two weeks since they left Maldives and Taeyeon and her team immediately started their project since their client need the project to be done as soon as possible. Tiffany saw how fun her girlfriend's team working together. It's look so pressure but with Taeyeon there, she really know how to handle  them very well. She know how to make the situation more fun and all of her friends will be positive all the time. Tiffany so proud of Taeyeon and she try anything she can to help her eventhough she really don't know what to do. Taeyeon just smile and ruffles her hair if she make mistake and willingly to get it by herself. She feel dissapointed and just sit there looking at them.

"hey, what's wrong?" Sarah asked. "Nothing. It just that I want to help you guys but I don't know what to do." Tiffany sigh. "It's okay. You know, it's not easy to please Taeyeon when she concentrate on her work. She always do her best when she start it. Her team is one of the best team here. It's not easy to be in this team. Trust me. So, whoever in this team is the best she got. So, just chil out. She know what to do. And, she asked me to bring you out. She feel guilty not able to bring you out since you come here."

Tiffany turn her head to see her girlfriend look so focus on her camera and the models infront of her. Jake and the other also looks serious. So, she think maybe it's a good idea to go out with Sarah. 

"Taetae, Sarah told me you want her to accompany me to go out. I think I should go now so I didn't disturb you."

"Hey, you never disturb me. I just feel bad to let you sit there alone when you can go out and have some fun. I'm sorry I can't bring you out yet. I try my best to get some time for us okay? Sarah know where is the best place here for you to go shopping or sightseeing. Just tell her where you want to go. Okay?" Taeyeon caressed Tiffany cheek. Tiffany nod her head and smile. 

"Sarah! Let's go! You want something Tae?" Tiffany put her arms around Taeyeon waist. 

"Nahh. It'a okay. Just enjoy out there and don't let anyone come close to you, since you look so hot today." Tiffany blush. 

"And you, take care of my baby here. I trust you. Don't let anyone come close to her. Remember that?" Taeyeon warned Sarah. Sarah just rolled her eyes. "I know Taeng. Just do your work. Oh yeah, maybe we 'll come back a little bit late since I want to watch a movie later. Can we? Pleaseeeeee.."

Tiffany chuckles looking at Sarah. 

"What movie?" Taeyeon asked.

I think I want to watch The Fault in Our Stars. You like that kind of movie right Tiffany?" Both of them look at Tiffany, waiting for her answer. Tiffany look at Taeyeon. "What?" Taeyeon asked. "I want to watch that movie with you." She pouted. 

"Ooookkaaayyyy.. So, we're going to watch some  other movie then." Sarah smiles.

"Bring this keys too. I'm not sure what time I'm gonna finish today. Just go home and rest okay? Don't forget your dinner, and don't wait for me if I come late." Taeyeon said before pecking Tiffany cheek. 

"Sure, and don't forget your dinner too later. Jake! Remind her to take her dinner later. I'm going out with Sarah." Tiffany yell to Jake who sit infront of her laptop and Jake just simply nod his head. 

"Take care. Love you." Taeyeon said and kiss Tiffany. "Love you too." 

Just when both of them walk to the door, Angela come in and they kidnap her too. "Jake, I'm kidnapping your girl today!" Sarah yell and pull Angela with them. 

"But, she suppose to bring my lunch. Danny, you should tell your girl to stop kidnapping my girl." Jake sigh. 

"Oh come on Jake. They really love to go out together. Just let them be. We still have Taeng here with us." 

"And what is that suppose to mean?" Taeyeon ask.

"But, she's not different from us. I need my girl." 

"Yah!! I am a girl!" Taeyeon shout and everyone there is laughing. 

"Yeah, yeah. You are a girl." Jake and Danny rolles  their eyes. 

"Shut up you too and let's continue then we can stop for lunch." Taeyeon then continue the photoshoot where Danny help her and Jake monitor it from his laptop.

The girls shows Tiffany the places they like to hang out and told them the story about how some girl approach them and ask for Taeyeon's number only even they hang out with some guys with them and it makes all the guys jealous to her. But as usual, Taeyeon didn't give her number instead she give her friends number. Some of them got the girls but some of them didn't make it. Tiffany just laugh out loud with her girlfriends' antic. 

"Sarah? Is that you?" 

Sarah turn her head and surprise. "Oh, madam Grace. Long time no see you. How are you doing?" 

"I'm good dear. And you? Angela, good to see you too." 

"All of us good madam."

"Hi, who is this?" The old lady smiles.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce her. This is Tiffany, our friend from Korea. Tiffany, this is madam Grace. She own one of the famous studio here and well, if you want to be an actress, model, singer, just come to her and she will help you." Angela said. Tiffany smiles and bow her head.

"Such a beautiful lady. You're going to be a good entertainer here Tiffany, if you interested." 

"Thank you madam,  but I'm sorry I'm not interested. I got a job already and I like it so much." Tiffany still smiling. 

"Too bad then. But, this is my number. If you change your mind you can just contact me." Madam Grace give her business card and then she excuse herself. 

"I bet you're going to collect a business card after this Tiffany." Angela laugh. 

Tiffany looks puzzled. "Why?"

But before Angela and Sarah can answer that, another lady approach them. Since they're job is related, they know a lot of talent agency around there. New York is a fashion city. What else to be expected? 

Every places they go, they will be another business card in Tiffany's hand. 

"Okay, that's enough for today. Let's just grab a lunch then we're going to watch some movies." Tiffany can't take it anymore. Sarah and Angela just laugh and try to catch Tiffany up. 

"Wait, I need to buy something for Danny." Sarah pull Tiffany and Angela hand's. Sarah want to buy her man's boxer and Angela want to buy it too. 

"Don't you want to buy some for Taeyeon?" Angela playfully ask Tiffany. "Why should I buy her boxer? That's weird." 

"No, it's not. Maybe she will look y wearing it. Come on. Buy one for her." Sarah giggling.

"You guys are crazy." Tiffany rolles her eyes.

"Well, we're Taeyeon's friends. That's why we're crazy just like her. Come on. Choose one, I'll pay for you."

"No. I don't want her to misunderstood about this later. She's a girl if I should remind you guys." 

"So what? I wear Danny boxer sometimes and it feel so comfortable. Angela, have you try it before?" 

"Yeah, for sleeping. It is really comfortable." Both of them giggling seeing Tiffany's face. She look like she's considering to buy one but she resist to buy in front of them. "Well, if you didn't want to we don't want to force you, right Angela?" Sarah winks. 

"Fine! Just one. If she's mad at me you guys will be responsible for it and explain it to her. Okay?" Both of them chuckles. 

After having lunch and watching movies, they just go anywhere Tiffany want to go. They really having fun and enjoy their time. Tiffany bought ice cream for Taeyeon and planning to eat together tonight. 

"Guys, I think we should go back now. I'm little bit tired." 

"Tired or, you just miss your girlfriend?" They teased Tiffany. 

"I'm just want to go back home. I don't want to disturb her at the studio. Well I do miss her, why shouldn't I?" 

"So, tell us something we don't know about that shorty. You seem so deep in love with her. I know she really a good friend, but I want to know her as a lover." Angela ask, so interested to know about Taeyeon love life.

"Hmmm.. Where should I start? There's a lot of good things about her. I don't know where to start." Tiffany giggles. 

"Oh my. So hopeless. I didn't know she will fall in love with someone. She seems not interested in any relationship before. Right Sarah? Photography is all she sees. Sometimes I don't understand her at all. The way she look her subject so different as we see it. It's hard to understand her perspective of life. She always said, life is not about yourself. When you make someone else happy, it's more meaningful than having happiness by yourself." 

"Yeah, she's like that. Her priority is people around her. That's make her special." Tiffany smiles to herself when she remember how Taeyeon ask her to be her girlfriend. Then she told them how Taeyeon treat her, how her life change after meet Taeyeon and how Taeyeon ask her to be her girlfriend. Sarah and Angela squeal and cheer for Tiffany and it makes her embarrass when people around them started to look at them. 

"Shut up guys. Come on let's go home. I'm tired already." The three of beautiful girls get up and goes to their car. Sarah and Angela can't stop teasing Tiffany but since she's tired she just let them do whatever they want to do. 

"Tae, are you still at the studio? I'm going home now. Yeah, I'm good. Don't worry about me. What time you're going back? Okay, I just wait you at home. No, no one come to me since I've got two bodyguard with me. Okay, bye. Love you." Tiffany hang up the phone. 

"They're not done yet? I miss Jake now." Angela pout and it makes the other girls smiles. 

"Almost done, but still got something to do." Tiffany said.

"And I'm not gonna trust that. If Taeyeon said almost done, it still take more that two to three hour for them to finish. I know her." Sarah sigh. 

"Ou come on. They want to do the best right? They need to make sure everything's good." 

"We know about that Tiffany. And I'm sure Danny will go straight to our bed when he come back later. Trust me." 

"That's good. You can have a rest too. I bet you guys exhausted from our activity today." 

"Well, I am tired but I miss my time with Danny. Since they started their project I got no time with him." Sarah make a sad face. 

"Just tell us you miss to have with him Sarah. I know that feeling too. Tiffany, tell Taeyeon to take everything slowly. I know she exhausted too right?" Angela agrees to Sarah about their boyfriend that pass out every time they got back from the photoshoot. 

"She's fine, she still got energy to continue her job when she got back. Editing some photos and teasing me non stop. I don't think she's tired at all." 

"No way!" Both of them can't believe it. How come she go the energy after all work she's done? 

"So, can you help us to make her slow down a bit? Or maybe take a rest for a few days? I need my man Tiffany. It's more than two weeks already." Sarah do the puppy face. "Sarah, do you remember she don't want me to do that anymore. I know she can't say no to me, but I shouldn't take advantage on that. You need to ask that for yourself. It's not that I don't want to help you guys but, I'm afraid she will think that I take advantage on her. I'm sorry guys." Tiffany know her friend want to have some times with their boyfriend, but she's afraid if she try to coax Taeyeon again, Taeyeon will mad at her.

"Please Tiffany. Just this time. I promise I'm not gonna ask anything after this. Please?" Sarah try to pleading Tiffany. 

She sigh. "Well, I'll try. But I'm not promising she will agree this time. I know this project so important to her, I'm afraid she will not agree this time." The two just frown. They know how Taeyeon really want to get this project before, working with bigger company and one of the most respected company sure will make their team proud.

They sent Tiffany home and they also going back to their home. Waiting for a good news from Tiffany's later.
 
After she clean up a bit of the house, she took a bath and just sit in front of the tv. Looking for something interesting to watch, but there's nothing interesting to watch. So she lay on the couch and playing with her phone. Suddenly she remember about her father. Looking at the time, maybe it's not suitable for her to send a text. She try her luck. 

>> hi daddy.

She wait for a reply. After 10 minutes without respond, she assume her father sleeping already. 'Beep beep' 

<< stephanie? Pumpkin, is there anything wrong?

Her eyes got teary when she read the text. How she miss her father calling her pumpkin everytime they're together.  

>> I'm good daddy. I just miss you so much. How are you daddy? 

Her tears can't stop falling while replying the text. 

<< I'm good too pumpkin. I miss you too. Where are you now? 

>> I'm in New York right now daddy. Daddy, can we talk through skype? I really miss you. 

>> New York? What are you doing there? Wait a second. I got my laptop now. 

Then Tiffany get Taeyeon laptop too and turn on her skype. 

"Daddy.. I miss you." She cried when she saw her father. 

"Pumpkin, stop crying. You should smile when you see me. You make it like I'm a bad daddy. I miss you too sweetheart. What are you doing at New York? Why don't you come visit me here?" 

Tiffany still can't stop crying. 

"Pumpkin, dear. Stop crying. You look ugly when you cry." Her daddy and laughing so hard. 

"Daddy, you're so mean. You know I miss you so much daddy." She pout and rub her eyes. 

"I know pumpkin. You look beautiful now. I almost didn't recognize you earlier. Did my pumpkin in love already? I heard people said you will look beautiful if you're in love." Her father still . 

She smile shyly. 

"I knew it! Owh, my little girl grown up already. I'm so happy for you pumpkin. Finally someone will look for you when I'm not around. So, when are you going to introduce to me?" 

"Daddy. Stop it. I'll introduce her to you someday." 

"Her?" Her father surprise and Tiffany didn't realize she said her instead of him. 

"Errr.. Yes daddy. I'm sorry."  She's looking down.

Her father sigh. "She treat you good pumpkin?" Tiffany nod her head without looking her father. "Why?" Her father asked again. 

"She's not like other people daddy. She really kind and she treat me as I'm the most important person in her life. She's uncle Kim daughter. The one I worked with now." 

"Does her father know about this?"

She nod her head again. "And they okay with this?" 

"Yes daddy. They treat me as their daughter too. I call them mommy and daddy now."  

Mr. Hwang sigh again. He know his friend is a very good man. He trust them like his own family too. But, when he heard his own daughter have a relationship with another girl it's kinda hard to accept it. Maybe that girl really a nice kid. 

"Where is she now?"

"She still working. I'm waiting for her to come back now. This is her apartment." Tiffany try to look at her father. "I'm sorry daddy if I did something you didn't like. But trust me daddy, she's really special to me. I'm sorry if I disappoint you too." 

"No, pumpkin. Don't said that. I'm not disappointed in you. If she's the one for you, I am happy for you. But I need to see it to believe. I'm not gonna give my pumpkin to someone I didn't trust. I want a prove that she really good for you, how she took care of you and how she able to protect you. Let's meet up. Bring her here. I want to meet her." 

"I don't know daddy. She's busy right now. We talk about this before. She agree to meet you but we still didn't know when we're able to go there."

"And she leave you alone at her apartment?" 

"No! She asked her friend to take me out just now because she feel sorry not able to take me out. But she promise to me already. I'm the one who asked her friend to send me home. I don't want to disturb her at the studio."

"Studio?"

"She's a Photographer." Tiffany heard someone try to open the door. She clean up her tears, she didn't want Taeyeon to see she's crying.

"Daddy, she's home. I need to go."

"No, let this thing turn on. Just minimize it. Don't tell her you're on skype with me. Just act normal. I want to see how she treat you." 

"Fany! Fany! Tiffany baby!! I'm home! Where are you?" Taeyeon yell. 

"I'm here Taetae." She tried her best to look normal even though her eyes a bit swollen. Taeyeon put her stuff and looking for Tiffany. She smiles when she saw Tiffany. She come closer and kiss Tiffany's head. 

"Hi, baby. What are you doing? Did you have your dinner already?" She Tiffany's hair. 

"Nothing, just watching tv and yes I had my dinner already with Sarah and Angela. You?" She ask back without looking at Taeyeon. 

"Not yet, but I bought something for me." Taeyeon check her phone when she receive a message, and she smiles. 
 
"Fany?" She look at Tiffany when she didn't received any answer from her girlfriend. "Are you okay baby?" She sit beside Tiffany. "Hey, did you just cry. What's wrong baby? Did Sarah and Angela did this to you?" Tae ask worriedly. She hugs Tiffany tightly and her hair. Her action makes Tiffany cry louder and hugs Taeyeon tightly. "Sshh..sshhh.. Stop crying Fany ah. I'm here. I don't want you to hurt your beautiful eyes. I talk to them later okay? Did they hurt you baby?"  

"No. It's n-not th-them. They didn't do anything to me." Tiffany try hard to speak. 

"Okay, okay. Calm down. It's okay. I'm here now. I'm sorry. You want to tell me why you're crying?" Taeyeon try to look at Tiffany, but she's avoiding Taeyeon eyes. 

"Baby, look at me when I'm talking to you. Are you hurt?" Taeyeon afraid if Tiffany injured herself and she check every part of Tiffany's body, looking for any bruise or anything. Tiffany shook her head and bury her head on Taeyeon's neck. 

"Okay okay. Just please stop crying okay? Come here." Taeyeon pull her to sit on her lap and hugs her. She try to calm Tiffany down by rubbing her back and say something that can soothe her. After a while Tiffany stop crying and calm down. 

"Tae?"

"Hhmmm?"

"I miss my daddy." 

Taeyeon keep on silent first. "You want to talk to him? You want me to call him for you Fany? Let's call him." 

"No, I don't want him to worry if he heard my voice now."

"Okay, we're going to call him tomorrow. Don't be sad okay? He will be sad too if he see you crying like this. I know he miss you too." 

Tiffany keep on silent and hugs Taeyeon tightly. She feel so lucky to have Taeyeon in her life. 

"I need to take a bath now and I'm starving. We'll have dinner after this okay?" Taeyeon get up and kissing Tiffany and it makes Tiffany giggles since she know her father watching them now. 

"What so funny huh miss Hwang?" Taeyeon tickles Tiffany and keep on kissing Tiffany face's. 

"Taetae stop it." Tiffany can't stop laughing. 

"No, I don't want to stop. Tickles! Tickles! Here come the monster!" Taeyeon keep on tickling Tiffany and Tiffany can't stop laughing until she feel hard to breathes so Taeyeon stop. 

"Hahahahaha!! Sorry. Sorry . I'm taking a bath now." Taeyeon give a last peck on Tiffany's head before goes to the bathroom and Tiffany smack her causing Taeyeon to giggling. 

Tiffany sit properly and calm herself before checking on Taeyeon to make sure she's already in the bathroom.

"Well, that's her daddy." She smiles.

"How old is she? She looks young. She look like a good kid, but I still need to talk to her."

"She's older than me daddy. Don't be so mean to her daddy. She treat me like I'm part of her life. We live together now, so you don't have to worry anymore. I've got someone to look after me now." Tiffany smile. She know how her daddy always worry about her living alone. 

"You two live together? Does you two already...?"

"No!! Oh my God!!! Why everyone always asking that question? No we don't." Tiffany yell. 

"Fany? Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked when she heard Tiffany's yelling.

"I'm okay Taetae. It's nothing." 

"Well, you two look more intimate just now. I guess every couple nowadays just thinking about that when they are together. I need to know her better, I'm not gonna risk my pumpkin to someone I didn't trust. You know how much I love you right?" 

"I know. But don't worry daddy. I promise we're going to meet you soon."

"Okay, now go make her dinner. She said she's starving right? Take care of yourself and her okay? If she ever hurt you, tell me. I'm gonna beat up that kid."

"Don't worry, she will never ever do that. Bye daddy. I love you." Tiffany wave her daddy goodbye.

"Why are you yelling just now?" Taeyeon hug her from behind after she finish taking a bath.

"Nothing. Let's eat."  Tiffany prepare for Taeyeon foods. "Thank you miss Hwang. I'm starving, this project really kill me. I'm exhausted now." Taeyeon said while full of foods. 

Then Tiffany remember about Sarah and Angela. "Taetae, can you just take a rest for one or two days? You should not over worked yourself." 

"Did that two ask you to tell me to take a rest?" Taeyeon asked, seriously. 

Tiffany didn't dare to look at Taeyeon since Taeyeon never get mad at her. She just nod her head, didn't want to lie to Taeyeon. Then she heard the sound of chair and Taeyeon get up to the kitchen. Tiffany get up too and follow Taeyeon. "Tae, don't be mad at me. It's okay if you don't want to. I told them already I didn't promise you'll agree with the idea. Taetae, answer me."

"Phewwwww.. I almost chocked, remind me to bring water when I eat." Taeyeon rub her chest.

"Yah!! I thought you're mad at me." She pout. 

"Why should I? I know they will ask you to talk to me, just like their boyfriends. Such a kid. Well, since there nothing much to do, I'm going to have an off day tomorrow. Let me tell then later." 

Tiffany smile wider because it mean she will also have more time with Taeyeon. Taeyeon finish her food and lay lazily on the couch and Tiffany clean up the table, then make a warm mill for Taeyeon. 

"Taetae, I got something for you. But promise me you'll never mad at me. Earlier the girls bought something and they ask me to buy this for you too." Tiffany sit beside Taeyeon and hand the plastic bag to Taeyeon. 

"What is this? You don't have to buy for me baby." Taeyeon open it and look confuse. "Errr?? Why there's a hole in this pant? Yahhh!! You want to see my underwear?? Such a byuntae!" Taeyeon laugh out loud when she saw the boxer. 

Tiffany didn 't know there are women boxer too but she bought the man boxer for Taeyeon. "What??? No! I don't know about that! Give it back to me." She tried to snatch the boxer from Taeyeon. 

"No! A gift is a gift . You can't take it back. Hahahaha!! I didn't know my girlfriend such a ert. Which underwear should I use when I wear this one?" Taeyeon teasing Tiffany and causing Tiffany to get embarrassed. Tiffany try to get it back but Taeyeon hide it in her pant. 

"That's underwear, you genius!" 

"What??? So I shouldn't wear anything under it? Wowww!!! Fany ah, control yourself please. Hahahahaha!" Then when Tiffany can't get the boxer from Taeyeon, she bite Taeyeon shoulder and it makes Taeyeon scream. 

"Yahhhhh!!! That's hurt!" Taeyeon look at her shoukder and saw the teeth mark on her shoulder. Tiffany feel guilty and she apologize to Taeyeon. 

"Sorry Taetae, I didn't mean too. Come here. I'm sorry again." She feel more guilty when she saw Taeyeon pouting. She hugs Taeyeon and rub the shoulder and kiss it softly while she keep on apologizing to Taeyeon. Slowly the kiss head to Taeyeon neck and Tiffany peppering her neck with the light kisses. 

"So, should I wear this boxer now? Ouuuuuccchhhhhh!!!!!!" Taeyeon that keep on teasing Tiffany scream when Tiffany suddenly bite her nec again. Tiffany run from the couch and looking for a place to hide but Taeyeon's more faster than her. They keep on chasing and Taeyeon keep on trying to catch Tiffany. Later that night there's more mark visible on Taeyeon body when Tiffany manage to bite her when Taeyeon catch her. The house is now sound more merrier with their laugh all night long.