Maldives

Double Trouble

"Ouuucchhh!! Yah! Baby that's hurt. Hahahahaha!!" Taeyeon laughing while rubbing her arms.

"Stop staring at them!" Tiffany shout. Taeyeon still laughing. She's enjoying seeing her girlfriend jelousy. It's the 13th time Tiffany pinching her. Tiffany said Taeyeon drooling over the beautiful ladies at the beach. Taeyeon didn't mind at all when Tiffany hurt her. She's enjoying it. Jake and Angela just shook their head. 

"No, I'm not. They're the one that seduce me. I'm not looking at them at all." Taeyeon smirk and turn her head when one of the beautiful and y girl wink to her. 

"Kim Taeyeon! I saw that!" Tiffany start to chase her. Taeyeon run and laughing while holding her camera. They arrive at Maldives just few hours ago. Jake and Angela started their photoshoot after telling Taeyeon what they need. "We shouldn't let Taeyeon come here babe. You know how ert she is. I don't know how Tiffany can stand her ertness." Jake smiling looking at the couple still chasing around at the beach. Angela just smiling, she know how does it feel to fall in love with Taeyeon. She's such a nice girl. She always put her friends first before herself, she didn't care how much money or energy she's going to spent for them. And Angela misunderstood of her kindness. After so many times try to get her, finally she gave up and try to accept her as a friend. "I bet we're going to finish it late. Let me call them. Wait for me here okay?" Jake stand up and kiss Angela's forehead. 

"Ooucchh!! Ouucchh!!! Yahhh!!! Let me go!!" Taeyeon try to escape when Jake grab both of her and Tiffany's ear. "You guys can run around as much as you want after this. But just let us finish the photoshoot first. Come on." Jake didn't release his hand and Taeyeon smack his hand. "Stop hurting my girlfriend." 

"I will if both of you behave." Jake look at Tiffany and saw she's about to cry. 

"Let her go I said!" Taeyeon shout and immediately Jake let them go. Taeyeon then comes to Tiffany and hugs her, then she kissing her ear. "Does it hurt? It's okay." Taeyeon caress Tiffany's head and glaring at Jake. Angela who saw what happened earlier come closer and hit the back of Jake's head. "Stupid!" Angela pinching his waist now. 

"Sorry Taengoo. I didn't mean to hurt both of you. I'm sorry." Jake apologizing. They used to treat Taeyeon as a boy too since she's not showing her girly side infront of them, but he forgot about Tiffany. 

"I don't mind if you hurt me but not her. Remember that?" Taeyeon sound serious. "It's okay Taetae. Sorry Jake. It's all because of me you guys can't  concentrate. I'm sorry again." Tiffany smiles. Taeyeon hold her tightly. 

Then they continue the photoshoot. Tiffany try her best not to interrupt this time eventhoguh there's a lot of girls and guys approaching her girlfriend. Taeyeon cooly just ignore them or point to her side telling them she's taken already. Not only that, there's a lot of handsome and muscular guys approaching her too. But it's not only Taeyeon chase them away, Jake also help. He keep telling them don't try to flirt with her little sister. 

"You know how lucky you are Tiffany?" Angela sit beside Tiffany's when it's Jake turn to do the photoshoot with Taeyeon. She turn her head to look at Angela. "Why?" She asked. 

"You are the one and only can capture her heart. Do you know how many girls and boys try to make Taeyeon as theirs?" Angela remember when one of her friend try to flirt with Taeyeon and as usual Taeyeon told her she's just like her as a sister. Not more than that. She always told them that she's not ready for any commitment, she's enjoying her life. Then the girl leave, crying so hard. It always make Taeyeon guilty but she can't force herself to fall in love when she's not ready.

"I didn't believe myself too when the day she ask me to be her girlfriend. I know she's nice to everyone and she treat us fairly well except one of our friend at the office. There's a lot of beautiful girl at our office but she choose me. You want to see how I look before this?" Tiffany took out her purse and show her old photo. Angela can't believe it. "NO WAY!!" She look at the photo and look at Tiffany again and again. 

Tiffany laughing seeing Angela's face. She know, everyone not gonna believe it. "Does she change your look now?" Tiffany shake her head. "Nope. She don't mind at all how do I look. It's her friends and family ask me to be more presentable since I'm helping her bestfriend Yoona to be part time model. Well I can say it's part time job since I'm not interested to do it anymore and the fashion show at Paris will be my last show." She smiles looking at playfull Taeyeon and Jake. 

"Yoona? You mean the supermodel from Korea?" Angela asked again. Tiffany just nod her head. She took out Taeyeon phone and show her runway photos with Yoona and the others. 

"WOW!! You look so different. If you didn't tell me your story I will assume Taeyeon fall in love with your beauty." Angela look all the photos and suddenly the photo of their kissing appears. Tiffany grab the phones and blush. 

"You don't need to feel ashamed. All of couple will have that kind of photos. I bet there's more than that right?" Angela winks.

"N-n-no.. There's nothing more." Tiffany blushing.

"You guys haven't done 'that' yet? Seriouslyyyyyyyyyy??????" Angela can't believe her ears. Tiffany shyly just shook her head. "Why not?" 

"I don't think I'm ready yet to do it."

"Does Taeyeon try to do it?" Tiffany just shook her head.

"I can't believe it. You know how ert that midget is? Are you sure she didn't you when you sleep? Or maybe she give you a sleeping pill then you?" Angela give a ridiculous idea. 

"Hey you maniac, stop destroying my girlfriend clean mind." Suddenly Taeyeon appear with Jake grinning beside her. 

"I'm not a maniac. I think you're the maniac, ert." Angela rolls her eyes. 

"Well, maybe I'm a ert but I'm not a maniac. Right baby?" Taeyeon sit and took Tiffany's drink. "Don't listen to her okay baby? Her life is full of . Jake, get ready dude. When you guys get married I'm afraid she's not gonna let you out from the bedroom. Hahahahaha!!!" 

"I guess I'm gonna like it Taengoo. You know....." Jake playfully wink at Taeyeon and Tiffany. 

"Euwwww. That's it. Let's go Angela. It's your turn. Jake, please take look at my baby. Don't let anyone come closer. You got that?" 

"Got it boss!!!" Jake turn his head and staring at Tiffany. Taeyeon come closer and smack his head.

"Heyyyy!!! That's hurt! I'm just kidding. Go go go before you kill me." Jake rubbing his head. "Geeezzzzz your girlfriend is no fun. Hey, Tiffany. Please take care of Taeyeon okay? She's just like my own family. My own little sister. She got no one when she come to New York. I met her after two weeks she's there and starting from that we become closer. At the first our friend thought she's my girlfriend. How funny that was. She's like my shadow, keep following me wherever I go." Jake smiling when she remember how cute Taeyeon was when first time they meet. She really like a lost kid but her laugh sometime scared him. 

"Don't worry Jake. I'll never let her go. No matter what happen. She's my everything. She's my life. I don't think I can live without her in my life." 

"Thank you Tiff. I can trust you. How everything in Korea?" 

"Ermm.. What do you mean? Everything fine as I know." Tiffany turn her head.

"How is her crazy family? I miss them. I didn't know when we're going to meet them again. I owe them my life. They save me. I don't think I'm going to be alive now if they didn't help me." Jake sigh.

"What happened?" Tiffany interested.

"I've got an accident long time ago when I want to pick Taeyeon for dinner. Some drunk man hit me and run away. The injury is so bad. My family got no money that time. The hospital bill is so expensive and they almost stop to help me. Then uncle Kim and Taeyeon come and scold the doctor. They said how can you stop helping people in need? That's your job! If money is all you care, tell me how much is it?!! I'm paying right now!! He keep yelling at the doctor." Jake smiles. "They really don't care about the money. Taeyeon always by my side that time and keep on apologizing. She said it's her fault. If she's not asking me to accompany her to have dinner, the accident will not happen. It's not her fault at all. We always had dinner, lunch or breakfast together. I treat her as my sister and she treat me as her brother. She always said she want to have a sister or brother, so I guess I can be her brother." Jake turn his head to see Tiffany. He's so surprise when he saw Tiffany's silently crying. 

"Hey don't cry. Do you want Taeyeon to kill me?" Jake try to stop her.

"I didn't know she's that kind of person. Thank you Jake for taking care of her." Tiffany still crying but she smiling. "It's okay Tiff. She's my sister and I guess you're going to be my sister in law? Soon? Come here, give your brother a hug." Jake open his arm widely to hug Tiffany and Tiffany come to hug Jake. "You make me miss my family now." Tiffany said. 

"Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Why did you hug my baby? Fany ahhhhhhhhh~~~~~~" Taeyeon whine like a baby. But before she can say anything else Tiffany get up and run to hug her tightly. "Hey, what's wrong?" Taeyeon hug her back and looking at Jake with a confuse look. Jake just smile and kiss her fiance. 

"I love you." Tiffany said. 

"And I love you too. Come on. We need to move now. I can't stand here. All the girls keep chasing me like I'm an alien. Am I too hot for them? Geezzz I know I'm gorgeous but they don't need to keep chasing me." Taeyeon joke around and got another pinch from her girlfriend. 

"Excuse me. Are you guys an actor or actress or models? You guys look so hot. Especially you." Some girls come to them and point her finger to Taeyeon. 

"No. We're not. Actually we're a criminal and we just released from jail and now we're having our time before doing something for our gang." Taeyeon answer seriously. It makes all of them shock.

"Don't mind her. She's crazy. No, we're not. We're just tourist and do some photoshoot for our upcoming wedding. That shorty is our photographer." Angela rolls her eyes loking at Taeyeon face. 

"Damn! I thought she's telling the truth. Well, congratulation to both of you. Can we take a picture with you guys?" 

"Why you need to take a picture with us?" Jake confuse.

"Because you guys look so hot. It just for fun. Can we?" The other girl said. 

"Tae-? Eh? Where is she?" Jake look around and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany just walk away holding hand like nothing happened. 

"That dork! I'm sorry. She's didn't like to took a photo." 

"It's okay. But my friend here really want to take a picture with her. Who's the other girl?" 

"Oh, that's her girlfriend." Jake smiling when he saw Taeyeon hugging Tiffany and keep kissing her. 

"You're to late Jane. She's taken already. Hehehe." Her friend teasing and the girl just blushing. Then they took a picture and say goodbye to both of them. 

"Taeyeon seems like a magnet right baby? All girls and boys attracted to her." Angela hold Jake hand and try to catch up with the love bird. 

"Taengoo, next time don't do that. It's rude to ignoring people like that." Jake said when they finnaly walk together.

"I don't think they want to took our photo, so we just leave. "

"They want to take a photo with you ! So, now let's go to our room. All of your stuff in there already right?" 

Taeyeon just nod her head and turn to Tiffany. "Fany ah, are you hungry? Tired? Want to take a rest at our room?" 

"I'm good. Why you ask?" 

Taeyeon turn to Jake and Angela. The next session is both of them doing some intimate photoshoot in their bedroom. She's okay with that since it's not her first time to do it but it's Tiffany's first time to see it. 

"Err..well.. Errmmm.." 

"Taetae?" Tiffany waiting for the answer.

"We're going to do some intimate photoshoot later. It's okay with you? I know you haven't saw something like this before." Taeyeon whisper.

"Wh-what?? Bu-but.. I don't want to be alone. Can I just come?" Tiffany's cheek a little bit red.

"Okayy..but if you're feel uncomfortable, tell me okay?" Tiffany just nod her head. Suddenly she feel so nervous. 

They arrive at the hotel and Taeyeon immediately setting up all the thing she needed. angela make a call to the hotel and asking for a food for them. Jake changing her outfit then Angela change too. Both of them just wear their lingerie and just looking at them making Tiffany blushing.  

She started to feel uncomfortable when Jake and Angela goes to the bed. They start to strip their lingerie and doing some kissing, intimate pose look like they just making love infront of them. Her face feel so hot when she saw Jake climb slowly to Angela body's and bite her neck. She look at Taeyeon and saw she seems she's doing this before. Or is she just being professional? Then she heard Taeyeon started to give a direction what to do and that session getting more hot. That's it. She can't handle it. 

She's approaching Taeyeon slowly. Didn't want to interrupt her. She poke Taeyeon shoulder and whisper to Taeyeon. She told Taeyeon she just wait her in their hotel room. Taeyeon just smirk and stop the photoshoot for a while. 

"Are you okay? You want something? Here, bring some food to our room. I'll get there if we finish this thing okay?" Taeyeon know Tiffany feel a little bit embarrased looking at their friends. So, she let Tiffany wait in their room. Tiffany just nod her head and look at her hand. 

"Hahahahahahaha!!! Don't be shy baby. It's nothing. It just my job to take some good photo what they asked me to do. Now, go. You can take a nap first. After this I'm going to take you out okay? We're going to look around." 

Tiffany still didn't look at Taeyeon but keep nodding her head. "So cute. Okay, I need to go back there. Wait for me okay? Love you." She steal a kiss from her. 

"Love you too." Finally she look at Taeyeon and kiss her too. Taeyeon just shook her head looking at Tiffany and smile.

She continue her job now and it's so much fun since she know who is she working with. Sometimes they can't hold their laugh and keep on laughing. Jake a little bit shy, but not for Angela. Some pose is not suitable for their concept but Taeyeon just took it and tell them not to let anyone else to see it. After almost two hour, they finally done it and just hanging around for a while. 

Taeyeon goes to her room and saw her girlfriend sleeping at the couch, waiting for her. She smile and took out her camera and took Tiffany's photo. The shutter sound wakes Tiffany up. 

"Hey." Taeyeon smile and sit beside her.

"Hhmmm.." Tiffany still sleepy and she can barely open her eyes. "Tired? Let's take a nap for a while. I'm tired too. Did you finish your food?" Taeyeon pull her hand and walk her to their bedroom. She change her clothes so she can take nap comfortably. She look at Tiffany and smile when she saw Tiffany already sleeping. Didn't want to wake her up, Taeyeon slowly climb on the bed and lay beside Tiffany. Not long after that she feel Tiffany come closer and snuggle to her. She's smiling and kiss her forehead and whispering.. "I love you so much baby." 

-----------------------------------

 

a little update for you guys because i'm afraid i'm going to be super duper busy after this. Will try my best to update this fanfic.. 

see you sooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~ (^,*)