Good friend

Double Trouble

 

A few hours later they did finish clean up the room. It's look nice now. They can't believe they manage to make a very beautiful room. "Tae, I can't believe it. This room look more cozy than my room. You sure know how to decorate this place. Such a simple one but really comfortable. You have to help me on my room. It's a mess." Tiffany sit on the bed.
 
"What are you? A mouse? How come you let your place to look messy? You know, only mouse did that. Hahahahahah!!!" Tiffany pinch her cheek. " Yahhhh that's hurt" Taeyeon touch her cheek.
 
"That's what you got when you call me mouse again. I'm just too busy to clean up my room. And I    got no talent in decorating my room." Tiffany still amaze at what Taeyeon did to her room. "Allright allright. But another time. If i got time. Hey I'm hungry. Let's go to the mall. I need to buy some food. Luckily this place have kitchen. Even at the tiny space. I think i need to buy swing you know. It must be fun sitting outside at night, watching the moon and all the stars." She's looking outside her room. The glass wall sure look amazing at night. 
 
Tiffany agree. After they clean up the glass, it sure look amazing. Then she look back at Taeyeon. That kid sure really have a good taste. She know what she want and very well composed. Just one thing, she can't stop teasing me. 
 
"So,Fany ah. Let's go to the mall and buy something to eat. I'm super duper starving." Taeyeon just eat her breakfast this morning and thats it. She forgot to eat lunch since she's so busy cleaning up her new place. "Nope,sorry. Can't do. I need to go back Taeyeon ah. It's getting late. I'm afraid to walk alone at night. My home is far from here. Sorry." Tiffany smile.
 
"Can you hear that Fany?" Taeyeon ask. "Hear what? Stop playing around Tae. I'm not hearing anything." Tiffany feel a little bit scare. "Hear that? The sound of my broken heart? Oh come on Fany ah. You can stay here tonight. We can celebrate tonight. Or you want to hear the sound of my broken heart again?" Taeyeon grins. "Dork! I thought you hear something else. Is it okay if I stay here?" "Why not? I'm the one that inviting you just now. Come, I'm dying nowwwwwww.....aaaarrggghhhh!! Food..food..starving..starving.." Taeyeon laying on her floor pretending to dying. Tiffany can't believe what she sees. "Get up! What are you doing? Are you sure you're old enough to work at our office? You seems like a child. Even kids nowadays not acting like you." Tiffany laugh and clap her hand happily. 
 
Taeyeon get up and act like nothing happened. She grab her precious camera and walk closely to Tiffany. "Stop!" Click! "Yeah I got your picture now. Come on. My stomach can't wait any longer." Tiffany just shake her head and followed Taeyeon.
 
at the mall the two girls still keep on bickering. Taeyeon seems really enjoying teasing Tiffany so much. 
 
" Hey I need to buy chicken. I can't live without it. You wait here or go get some vegetables. I'll be right back. Yup, Taeyeon really love eat chicken. Her meal not complete without chicken on her plate. After she get all what she want she find Tiffany at the vegetable section. " Mousie, I got the chicken already" she shout from a far. "What did you call me? You want me to pinch you again? " tiffany chase Taeyeon around the mall but Taeyeon just keep laughing and running away. If just not because Taeyeon so hungry she can keep on running, but she can't take it anymore. " okay okay I'm sorry mous..oopppss Fany ah.. Cme on. We need to go back to my place. I can't take it anymore. Damn, so hungry." Taeyeon think Tiffany just let her go like that, and she's wrong. Tiffany pinch her cheek so hard. "Ooowwwwww!!! Fany ahhhhh.. Thats hurt. Oh my god!!" " i told you right? Don't call me mouse or mousie or any other nickname." Tiffany hand still on Taeyeon cheek. But suddenly she realized that she pinch too hard. 
 
Taeyeon cheek so red that it look like she use blusher on her face. Suddenly someone come to them. "Aigoooo Taengoo ah. Snce when you put some make up on your face? Aigoooo you look so cute Taengoo ahh.. Guys! Check this out. She started to put some make up now. So cuteeeee.." Sunny rub Taeyeon cheek and teasing her. All of her friends are there. They keep closer to Taeyeon andpinch her cheek. Make it more hurt to Taeyeon. "Yahhhh let me go. Thats hurt you know. I'm not wearing any make up at all. It's just Tiffany pinch it so hard. And what are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon rub her cheek. Sunny, Sooyoung and Jessica just smile.
 
"I guess that's what you got when you keep on teasing people around you Taengoo ah." Jessica smirking. "You're Tiffany? I'm Jessica. This is Sooyoung and Sunny." 
 
"Ahhh. Hello, i'm Tiffany. Taeyeon friend from Kim Corp. Nice to meet you guys." Tiffany smile and bow. 
 
"Aigoo Tiffany no need to be polite around us. Just treat us as your other friend. What are you guys doing here? Did you find a place yet Taengoo?" Sooyoung looking at their basket full with food supply.
 
Taeyeon can see where Sooyoung eyes at. Such a shiksin. "Yup. And now Tiffany and I plan to have some celebration. Come join us guys. We can have BBQ at my place. You guys can't believe how nice my place look like, right Fany?" Taeyeon want to celebrate with her friends too. Must be fun if they join them.
 
All of them agree and buy more food so they can enjoying more food since Sooyoung going to fini before someone else can taste it. After the shopping trip they go to Taeyeon place. All of her friend look amazed on how beautiful her place looks. Atvthe rooftop, with the simple but complete room. They know it's just enough for Taeyeon alone. But they still can't believe their eyes. 
 
They enjoying their night and keep talking and talking and get to know Tiffany more. Tiffany enjoy her day with Teayeon and her friends. She feel comfortable around them. After a long night and finish all their dinner, Jessica and the other going home. Leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany to clean up the mess they made.
 
"i can't believe it. They just left like that?" Taeyeon sigh. Tiffany just smile. "It's okay Taeyeon ah. I'm here to help you. Come, let's doit together so we can finish it faster." 
 
They sit at the outside of her room after finish some cleaning. Taeyeon lay on the floor. Keep watching at the stars. So beautiful. Tiffany come and sits beside Taeyeon. "Beautiful right? I can lay here for hours just to see this amazing view." Tiffany just watch Taeyeon as she laying on the floor. "Thank you Taeyeon ah." 
 
Taeyeon turn her head to Tiffany. "Why?" 
 
"Because you want to be my friend. I never had fun before. Your friends so nice too. I like them. And i have so much fun today. Wish I can have fun everyday with you." She lays beside Taeyeon. 
 
"Why not? We can have a fun life everyday. I'm expert on that." Taeyeon grin. Tiffany just smile back. They keep on silent to enjoying their beautiful view.
 
"So, Fany ah. Can you tell me more of our 'friends' at the office? Why they seems don't like you?" Taeyeon try to get some information form Tiffany.
 
"What you want to know?" Tiffany answer with a question. "I want to know everything. Its easy for me to know what I can do or whatI shouldn't do." 
 
Tiffany sat up. "Where do I start? Wooyoung, as you can see keep on bullying me everytime he sees me. I don't know why. I never talk to him or do anything to him. He seems hate me so much. I never work with him before, never have any interaction with him. I know he's a good worker. He's so workaholic. Every task Mr. Kim give him, he do it immediately. So Mr. Kim trust him so much. Victoria as you can see. She's not really doing anything at the office. All of her job is settled by me or anyone she can get. No one brave enough to say no to her. She's super duper senior at the company. She's just pretending to do her job if Mr. Kim around. Her good acting skill keep her on her position right now." Tiffany keep talking and Taeyeon listening carefully. She don't want to judge everyone without any evidence. 
 
"Is there anyone else that maybe interested to take over Mr. Kim place? You know, that company worth a billion dollar." Taeyeon ask directly to Tiffany. "Nope. I don't see anyone will do that. Why they want to take over it? Mr. Kim never hurt anyone. He treat everyone fairly. If anyone want to take Mr. Kim down I will kill them. Mr. Kim help me so much since I'm working there. He never judge how I look  when I'm applying the job there. Other company just reject me when they interviewd me with the reason I'm not suitable to work at they're company." 
 
Taeyeon understand what Tiffany mean. With the big round spectacle, her clothes, her hair. She is nerd. But Taeyeon didn't really care how her friends look like. If she feel comfortable with them, that's more than enough for her to be friend with. She didn't judge people by how they look. Ehat more important to her, sincerity, loyalty and kind. That's enough. She don't care about their status. No one know who she really are (excpt her crazy family and her close friend). 
 
"Hey, that's okay Fany ah. You have me now. We can be a good friend now right?" Taeyon hug Tiffany. Don't worry about the other. I will kick their if they disturb you again. I promise." 
 
Tiffany start to cry when Taeyeon said that. She can't believe Taeyeon will o that for her. Tiffany tighten their hug.  "Mousie, I need to breath. Not too tight. Hard forme to breath." 
 
" yahhh stop calling me mousieeeeeee!!" Taeyeon just laugh and pinch Fany cheek. "Why not? You're such a cute mousie. Little mosie that keep her place messy. Hahahahahaha!!!" Their night just goes like that. 
 
Time to sleep. "Where can i sleep tonight? You don't have a couch for me to sleep." Now Tiffany realize that Taeyeon don't have a couch. She just got her bed and the small coffee table. "Of course you're going to sleep with me at my bed. Why? Is there something wrong?" 
 
Tiffany face turn red. She never sleep with anyone even her family. How can she sleep with Taeyeon that she know just a few weeks ago? 
 
"Don't worry Fany ah. I'm not gonna you tonight. Maybe some other night. I'm too tired now. Come, sleep with me." She grinned. 
 
She took Tiffany hand and take her to her bed. "You're dead if you try to do anything." Tiffany warning her. She just smile. She used to sleep with her other friends at New York. She have no problem at all. "Okay mousie. No problem." Tiffany took off her glass and released her ponytail. Taeyeon can't believe her eyes when she saw Tiffany. She look so different. She look more preetier. "What?" Tiffany ask her. "Nothing." 
 
After some chit chat for a while, both of them drift to the dreamland.
======================================================================================================
 
The next morning Taeyeon woke up first and what surprise her is Tiffany hug her when she wake up. Looking at how peacefully her face and how beautiful she is, Taeyeon decide to take her photo. She get up slowly and took her camera. She capture some good photo of Tiffany. She look amaze on how beautiful the photo when she look at her camera. She can be a good subject on my photography. But i ber she won't do it. Taeyeon talk in her mind. 
 
She look at her watch and it's still early. It's sunday so they don't have anything else to do. She go to her kitchen and start to prepared for their breakfast. Her favorite hazelnut coffee give her more energy everyday. She smell the nice fragrant of her coffee before she take sip on that hot coffee.
 
Not long after tht Tiffany come to the kitchen and sit across her. "Morning Fany. Have a nice sleep last night? Here have some coffee. What you want to eat?" Tiffany took the coffee and smile. "Smell so good Taeyeon ah. Anything you can make me." Taeyeon just smile. She look at Tiffany. How come this beautiful young lady didn't realize how beautiful she is? I bet if she do some make over Wooyoung will never disturb her again. Maybe he falling in love with Tiffany.  "Why are you staring at me like that?" "Nothing. I just thinking what should i cook or you." Then their breakfast go smoothly as time goes by.
 
"So Tae, what are you going to do today?" Tiffany put her kat food on . "I don't know. Maybe I should go out and buy some stuff for this place. Come with me please. I want to take ome photos. I haven't shoot anything after started working. I miss to take some photos." She walk away to get her camera. 
 
Tiffany look at Taeyeon and her camera. "You like to take a photo? Why don't you be a photographer?" "I will someday. I need to learn more. It's not easy to take some good photos. Easy to say but hard to get. Trust me. I want to have my own studio someday. I want to have my own gallery. I want to capture every moment that everyone can enjoy in a future. A moment to remember. A moment thtat they can't forget forever. A moment that last forever." Taeyeon said while her hand still on her camera. "My whole life, I keep on imagine how perfect my life would be if I can get my dream come true. I love photography so much." Taeyeon look at Tiffany and capture some photo of Tiffany. "Yahhh..why you do that?" "That's the real moment if you want to know. You took a photo when someone didn't even realize that there a camera infront of them. When someone realize you want to taketheir picture, they try to look good. That's not a moment i looking for. That called acting. You'll see the different when you look at the picture."
 
"I have no idea what are talking about. Hahahahaha!! But i will support you. I wish i can help you someday. So, stop talking and let's get ready to go out. I bet you can't wait to take some speacial moment today." Tiffany walk away and keep on laughing. Taeyeon just smile. How i wish you can understand what i feel Fany ah.
 
They go outside and buy some stuff for Taeyeon new place. She buys T.V, hammock, some kitchen stuff and not forget swingvthat she really want. They took only an hour to buy that stuff since Taeyeon don't really like to go shopping so she just buy what she need. After that they have lunch and keep talking about themselve, about her friends at the office since Taeyeon need more information. After lunch they go to the nearest park to let Taeyeon took some picture and Tiffany just sit under the tree to read some book she bought before. 
 
Taeyeon feel so happy when she took some photos and play with the kids at the park. She even took a photos of the kids and her. It's been a long time for her to play around like that. Tiffany just keep on smiling watching her friend play like a kid. There's no different between Taeyeon and all the kids she play with. So cute. She keep on reading and ket Taeyeon have some fun. She ddn't evenbrealize when Taeyeon took her photos.
 
taeyeon come closer and sit beside her. "Have fun yet?" Tiffany give her eyesmile. "Aigoooo..you look so cute Fany ah." Tiffany blushed when she heard Taeyeon said her cute. She just want to pinch Taeyeon cheek when suddenly Taeyeon phone rang. 
 
"Excuse me Fany ah. I need to take this. Hello.." Taeyeon get up and move away from Tiffany. It's Hyoyeon on the line. "Hey babe, what's up? You have anything for me?" "Since when i become your babe? Hahaha. Yeah, Taengoo ah. We need to talk. Your father got another information and he need to talk with us. How about you? Do you have any news? And you know what? I really hate that Victoria. She keep acting like she's a good worker. I know she ddn't do anything t the office. She keep following me no matter where i go." Hyoyeon really don't like Victoria. Just because of her, Hyoyeon and her girlfriend Hyomin keep on arguing. Victoria can't stop calling her and ask her out. That's not how you treat your boss right? 
 
Taeyeon chuckled. Yeah she know how annoying Victoria is. Not only that, she started to bully Taeyeon too. She still can take it. But she don't know for how long. "When and where we should meet? At Luna's restaurant? Dinner? Okay then. See you later. Bye." She put her phone in her pocket and return to Tiffany. 
 
"Fany ah. We need to go. I have something to do later. Let me send you to your place." Taeyeon pull Tiffany hand walk to her car. Tiffany just let Taeyeon hold her hand. She look at their hand and feel something in weird. Taeyeon open the door and let Tiffany get in and shut the door. She keep her eyes on the road and feel a little bit weird when Tiffany keep on silent. So she start to call Tiffany. "Fany ah, why you not talking now? Are you okay? " tiffany startled a lil bit. "I'm okay. Turn left Tae. My place just infront of that food stall."
 
Taeyeon stop her car near the food stall.  Tiffany go out from Taeyeon car and walk to her apartment. "Don't you want to come to my place?" Tiffany ask Taeyeon when she look back Taeyeon still in the car. "As much as i want to see your messy house right now, i just can't do it  today sweetheart. I need to go now. Maybe some other time? Mousie?" She grins and show her dorky smile. "I told you stop calling me mousie." Tiffany bit her lips. She just want to punch Tayeon face for calling her mousie. "So, you don't mine i call you sweetheart? Hahahahaha!! Okay Fany ah. I see you tomorrow at the office. Bye sweetheaet!!!" Taeyeon wave her hand to Tiffany give he flying kiss. Before Tiffany could do anything she drove away and leave Tiffany blushed alone. 'Yahhhh that Taengoo kid. I see you tomorrow and i'm gonna punch your face.'
 
Later that night three of them meet and Taeyeon feel surprise and can't believe what his father said. Even Hyoyeon can't believe it too. Her father told them he know who's the person they looking for. They just need some evidence to prove it. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon still in shock. They really can't believe it. Hyoyeon staring at Taeyeon while Taeyeon just keep her head low. How can believe that person do that to her father? She can't believe it.
 
======================================================================================================
 
hi all. Thank you for reading my not so good story. This s my first time to write. So enjoy! I try my best to keep updating this story.. ^,*