Alan

Double Trouble
"Good morning my precious!!!! Ahhh, smell good. Who cook all of this? Is this cutie pie?" Taeyeon come closer at the dining table and kiss Nana's cheek who is sitting on her mommy laps. They have a breakfast together.
 
"Good morning Unnie. No, Nana didn't cook this. That aunty cook it. And it's so yummy!!! Nana love it!" She's giggling. "Where is pretty unnie?" 
 
"I'm here. Good morning everyone." Tiffany comes and smiles widely. 
 
"Unnie, what happened to your neck? Is Taeyeon unnie hit you? Nana got that too from mommy. See." She lift up her shirt and shows some bruise. Mr. Kim splurted out her coffee and Mrs. Kim almost chocked her foods.
 
Tiffany cheek feel hot. She feel so embarrased now. 
 
"Hahahahaha!!! Yes, unnie hit her last night. Fany unnie act so naughty last night. Hahahahaha!!" Taeeyeon can't stop laughing. Tiffany hit Taeyeon's arms, then she hid her face on Taeyeon's neck.
 
"Don't listen to her Nana. Come, let's eat your cereal. We're going out today. Where do you want to go?" Mrs. Kim clean up Nana's face.
 
"I don't know. Where should we go? Mommy never bring Nana to anywhere so Nana didn't know."
 
Taeyeon look at her mommy. "Nana, we'll figure it out later okay? Eat your food first. We need to go back to meet your grandma. After that we're going out okay? Maybe we can bring your grandma too. How about that?" Nana happily shook her head and clumsily eat her foods.
 
"Relax Nana. We still got a lot of time. Taeyeon unnie will wait for you." Mrs. Kim wipe Nana mouth.
 
"Nana afraid Tae unnie will hit Nana like she hit Tiffany unnie." And again Taeyeon mommy and daddy almost chocked their food while Taeyeon laugh out loud. 
 
"Don't worry Nana, if Tae unnie hit you I will hit her back okay? Eat slowly." Tiffany pinch Taeyeon waist.
 
"Yah! What's that for? Yeah, unnie will never hit you. Unnie will hit Fany unnie only. And don't worry, I think Fany unnie like it so much. Right mousie?" Taeyeon peck Tiffany lips.
 
"Hehehehe. Tae unnie have no shame. Kissing Tiffany unnie in front of Nana. Hehehehe." Nana giggles. Taeyeon grins while the others just laughing. 
 
"We'll be going mom, dad. I'll call you later okay?" Taeyeon hugs her parent and goes to her car. Tiffany carry Nana and wait for Taeyeon.
 
"Where should we go Tae? Do you have any ideas?" Tiffany play with Nana's hair. "I don't know. Ermm.. Maybe we can go to my parent farm? Nana can play with my horse. You want to play with horse cutie?" 
 
"No no no. Nana afraid Nana will fall." Tiffany just smile. "Don't worry. We will play with you. Maybe you can ride it with aunty and uncle?"
 
"Unnie, can Nana call them grandma and granddad? They look old for Nana to call them aunty and uncle." 
 
"Bwahahahahahahahaha!! I'm sure mommy and daddy will faint when they heard that." Taeyeon laughing and so Tiffany's. "Why you're so cute Nana?" Tiffany pinch Nana cheek and kiss her.
 
"Hey, where's my kisses?"
 
"Hehhehehe. Unnie, no shame. Okay, Nana will close my eyes. Go kiss Tae unnie. Ehehehe." Nana cutely close her eyes with her hands.
 
Tiffany pinch Taeyeon waist before kiss her. "You can get it more, but not in front of her again. Understand that?" Taeyeon just shows her dorky grins. "What if I say no? In fact cutie pie here didn't mind right?" 
 
"Sure. Nana don't mind at all." She shows her thumbs up to Taeyeon and Taeyeon just high five her. Tiffany just rolled her eyes. 
 
They arrived at their place and send Nana to her grandma to take a bath and get a permission to bring her out again, of course with her grandma.
 
"Mousie, have Yoona call you?"
 
"Nope, why?"
 
"You didn't want to know who will Lee Soo Man choose for the contract?"
 
"Nope, I'm not interested Taetae. If not because I already promise Yoona to do the fashion show, I really don't wanna do it ever again."
 
"Why? It's look fun." Taeyeon get some orange juice and drink it before offering to her girlfriend.
 
"I just not interested on doing it. There's nothing interesting for me, and I hate people staring at me." Tiffany sigh and drink the juice.
 
Taeyeon come closer and hug her girlfriend. "I'm sorry."
 
"Why you say sorry?" Tiffany chuckles.
 
"I'm the one who ask you to try it right? I'm really sorry baby. I will tell Yoona not to do it ever again after the Paris show okay?" Taeyeon gently rub her thumbs to Tiffany's cheek and then kiss her. 
 
"Hey, it's okay. At least I'm trying something new right? Don't feel sorry about it. Smile please?" 
 
Taeyeon just sigh. Now she feel guilty. 
 
Tiffany know now Taeyeon feel guilty. She hug her tightly and caressed Taeyeon's back. She kiss Taeyeon neck and just hug her. "Taetae, it's okay. Really. I'm glad at least after knowing you I have try something new, met new friends, I mean greats friends. I got new dorky mommy and daddy, now I got Nana too. And the most important thing is now I got you." Tiffany peck her lips again then hug her.
 
"I'm going to take a bath first okay?" Taeyeon just nod and sit on the couch. She took her camera and just staring at the photos. 
 
After took a shower Tiffany looking for Taeyeon and then she sigh when she saw Taeyeon still at the same position, looking at her camera. She come closer and straddle on Taeyeon's lap. 
 
"Are you okay?" Taeyeon just nod, without looking at Tiffany.
 
"Look at me. Trust me, I'm okay with all of this. Don't feel regret okay. I really appreciate what you're done for me. I feel more alive now. At least I'm doing something different, you open my eyes, show me something interesting, show me what have I missed in my life. I'm not that type of person that like to go out without any reason. Now, you are my reason to go out and have fun. Thank you for that." Tiffany smiles and kiss Taeyeon's cheek. 
 
Now Taeyeon smiles a bit. She put her arms around Tiffany's waist.
 
"You know we're in dangerous position right now?" Taeyeon smirks.
 
"Why?"
 
"If you still not wearing your clothes now, I'm afraid I can't control myself now. Also, I'm afraid Nana will see more marks on your body too."
 
Tiffany look at herself. Suddenly she realize that she just wearing her towel. She get up and run to their bedroom. Taeyeon laughing looking at her. 'Now, you know how to cheer me up mousie ah.' Taeyeon thought. She get up and go to her room to get her towel. She surprise when she saw  Tiffany still at the same condition, choosing her outfit. Slowly she come closer and hugs her.
 
"Yah!! Byuntae!!"
 
"Your byuntae." She kissed her shoulder and running away from Tiffany. Tiffany didn't get a chance to do anything, she just shook her head. She choose to wear something simple, just short pants and loose t shirt so she can move easily later.
 
"Why on earth my girlfriend look so y now?" Suddenly Taeyeon appear, Tiffany startled a bit. She turn around and see Taeyeon drying her hair. She got an idea to , since Taeyeon like to before. 
 
She walk slowly, seducing her. She sway her hip, bite her lips. Taeyeon's stop what her doing. 
 
"W-what a-re you d-doing Fany ah?" 
 
"Nothing." She come closer and rub Taeyeon neck and shoulder slowly. 
 
'So, you wanna play a game mousie? Let's begin.' Taeyeon smirk. She knows tiffany will never win. Slowly she put down her towel. She grab Tiffany's hand and hold her from back. Tiffany taken aback. She know she should not start it. 
 
"You know you shouldn't start it right, baby?" Taeyeon pull Tiffany collar and kiss her shoulder. Tiffany tilt her head to give access for Taeyeon. 
 
"You smell good." Taeyeon continue kissing her, she rub Tiffany's arms with her fingertips. "Tae~~"
"Hmhh?"
"S-stop i-it."
"Stop what?" Taeyeon smirk. She know she's winning already. But she still want to girlfriend more. Slowly her finger get nearer Tiffany's zip. 
 
"No. Not yet Tae." 
"What? I just want to make sure you didn't forget to zipped it since you forgot to do it just now. Hahahahahahahahah!!!!" 
Tiffany look at her pants and yes, she didn't zipped it up! 
 
"Nice underwear mousie." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and running away to the outside when she saw Tiffany try to hit her. They keep chasing and running around.
 
"Hahahaha!! Stop Fany ah, we just take a bath. Hahahaha!"
 
"No! You byuntae! Come here you!!!!" Taeyeon just keep laughing when Tiffany still failed to ctach her. Then someone knock their door. 
 
"Fany ah, I think Nana's and ahjuma's here already. Stop it now." She still laughing. Tiffany stop chasing her and running to the door.
 
"What happened to both of you?" Ahjuma look at panting Tiffany's and Taeyeon. 
 
"She teased me." Tiffany's point at Taeyeon but Taeyeon just grins like an idiot. 
 
"Aigoo Taeyeon ah, stop teasing her. Are you guys ready? Because Nana told me you guys want to bring her to play with the horse." 
 
"Ah, yes. Just give us some more time. We get ready now. Come Fany. Ouchhh!! Okay! Okay I'm sorry. Hehehe." Tiffany pinch her and smack her arms. Taeyeon hug her from behind
 and bring her to their bedroom.
 
"Nana like both of them. They're so good. Right grandma? Why mommy never treat me like unnies treat me? How I wish mommy can at least hug me." Ahjuma feel sad hearing that. She hugs Nana tightly. "It's okay Nana, at least now you got a lot of love from a lot of people right? Grandma love you so much. So does Tae unnie and Tiffany unnie. So be good to them okay? Don't be naughty." Nana just nid her head. 
 
"We're ready to go! Let me call my parent now. Fany ah, take this car key and wait me downstair. I'll come in a while. Need to get my stuff. Okay?" Fany took the keys and carry Nana. 
 
Taeyeon look at her cameras and choose the best for their activity later. She grins when she saw her new camera but she's afraid Tiffany will mad at her again when she saw that new camera. So, she just choose the one she always use. 
 
Suddenly her phone's rang. She answer it. "Hello Danny? What's up? Me? I'm good as usual. Yeah, I know. I miss you guys too. So, why you call me? Hmmm? New project? I don't know. I'll talk to you later. Just email me the information and I'll tell you if I'm interested. Yeah, sure. Take care too. Bye." She put back her phone and run to meet her love one.
 
"What took you so long?" 
 
"I got a call just now. Sorry. Ah, I forgot to call my parent. Can you drive mousie?" Tiffany just nod her head.
 
"Ahjuma, you want to sit infront? I can sit back there."
 
"It's okay Taeyeon ah. I can sit at the back with Nana."
 
"But Nana want to sit infront with Tae unnie."
 
"Come here you cutie pie, you sit with me." Taeyeon take Nana from Tiffany. They start their journey with Taeyeon keep teasing Nana and Tiffany. Taeyeon teach Nana to sing a kids song and  they singing all the way to the farm. They reach at the destination not long after that.
 
"You drive after this. I can't take it anymore." Tiffany give the keys to Taeyeon.
 
"But why?????" Taeyeon whines.
 
"Your voice is horrible. How come you teach Nana the wrong lyric of the song. Urgghhh!!" Ahjuma just laughing, she knows Taeyeon do it on purpose to tease Tiffany. 
 
"But Nana like my voice so much! Right cutie pie? We're going to sing that song again after this okay?" Taeyeon tickles Nana. Nana laughing happily and nod her head. Tiffany just rolled here yes.
 
"Come on guys, lets meet my parent now. I bet they've been waiting for us now. Let's go cutie pie." Taeyeon carry Nana on her shoulder and intertwined her hand's with Tiffany's. 
 
"Tae unnie, did you tell aunty already?" 
 
"Erm? Tell them what?"
 
"I want to call them grandma and granddad."
 
"Just meet them first then you can tell thrm by yourself okay?" 
 
They meet her parent and introduce them to ahjuma. "Mom, Nana have something to tell you." Taeyeon put Nana on the ground. 
 
"Really? What is it sweetie?" Mrs. Kim kneeled down.
 
"Can I call you grandma?" Nana asked innocently. Taeyeon can't hold any longer and she burst out of laugh.
 
"Why sweetie? Don't you think I'm still look young?" Mrs. Kim asked while glaring at Taeyeon who now rolling on the ground laughing. Tiffany still try hard not to laugh.
 
"No. You look old just like my grandma here. Can I?" Now, it's Tiffany turn to burst out laughing and join Taeyeon.
 
"Yah!! Both of you!!" Taeyeon stil can't stop while Tiffany try so hard to stop.
 
"Aisshh.. Those dorks. It's okay Nana. You can call me grandma. In fact, I'm waiting for your unnie to give me a grandchildren now." Mrs. Kim try to tease Taeyeon and Tiffany. Its seems work when both of them suddenly stop laughing.
 
"Mousieeee!!! Let's go make a baby now!!" Taeyeon pull Tiffany up and running to the horse stable. 
 
"Yahhh!! There's a kid here." Mrs. Kim pull Taeyeon ears. Tiffany just laughing watching them and ahjuma can't stop smiling.
 
"Mrs. Kim, thank you for cheering up Nana, she really ned some love in her life. I'm just too old to cheer her up. I hope you daughter will bring happiness to her." Ahjuma hold Mrs. Kim's hand.
 
"Ah, it's ok. Stop the formality. Just call me Kim. In fact we love Nana so much even we just know her. You see there, I bet Nana and Tiffany love her too." Mrs. Kim smile and watching the three of them playing together and taking picture. 
 
"They look like a happy family right? I can't wait to see both of them get married. I wish they will have a hppy family in their life. Thank you to you too for taking care of Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon always told me about you." Mrs. Kim bow down.
 
"It's okay. I love your daughter so much. Both of them the only residence that always take a look at me and visit me. Not just like my own daughter, she just come to my place when she need me to look after Nana." Ahjuma sigh.
 
"That's all the kids nowadays act. I'm so lucky that my own daughter didn't act that way. I know she's not living with us, but she always visits us. She even told me that she like her place now because of you. Thank you once again." 
 
"She told you that?" Mrs. Kim nod her head and smile. Ahjuma looking at Taeyeon and Tiffany, then she smiles. "How I wish she was my daughter."
 
"Just treat her as your daughter. Scold her if she keep teasing Tiffany, i know she really love teasing her. I don't know what else should I do to her. Just like her daddy, can't stop teasing me."
 
"Did I heard someone talking about me?" Suddenly Mr. Kim came.
 
"Oh, hello gorgeous. I'm Taeyeon's super duper handsome dadddy." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes.
 
"See, I told you. Stop it. This is the one that Taeng always told us. She really nice." Mrs. Kim introduce her husband to ahjuma.
 
"I see now why Taeyeon always act like that. Hehehe. Hello." Ahjuma smiles.
 
Suddenly Nana running to Mr. Kim and hugs him. "Granddad! Where have you been?" Nana want to be carried by Mr. Kim.
 
"Granddad? Hey I'm still young. You should call me brother. Who teach you that? Taeyeon unnie or Tiffany unnie? Let me smack their ." Mr. Kim carry Nana. 
 
"No no no. It's Nana who want to call granddad that. It's okay right?" Nana hugs Mr. Kim.
 
"Well,I can't say no right? Next time call me handsome granddad okay?" Mr. Kim tickle Nana's waist.
 
"Where's your unnie?"
 
"Taeyeon unnie told Nana to come here because she want to make a baby." 
 
"TAEYEOOOOOOONNNN!!!!" Both Mr. And Mrs. Kim shouts. Ahjuma just laughing.
 
"I told you not to teach Nana inappropriate words." Tiffany pinch Taeyeon thigh. 
 
"Hahahahah!!! Okay, okay. It just for fun Fany ah. I know mommy and daddy will told her not to use that word anymore. So, let's go. I want you to meet my favorite horse." Taeyeon pull Tiffany up but suddenly her phone rang. 
 
"Fany ah, you can go look around first. I need to take this call. Just don't go to far okay?" Tiffany just nod her head. 
 
"Hello, Sarah!!! Yeah, I miss you too. I'm still in Korea. Yeah, Danny just call me earlier. Did you guys email me? So,tell me a little bit about the project." Taeyeon listen carefully while Tiffany bring Taeyeon's camera and started taking photos.
 
"Hi." A male voice suddenly approaching Tiffany's. She turna round and saw a guy with a horse.
 
"Hi." Tiffany smiles and turn around, not interested.
 
'Hmm.. She so pretty. Who is she and what is she doing here alone?' That guy smirk.
 
"Ehem.. What are you doing here? Are you alone? Ah, I'm Alan. First time coming here?" He asked.
 
Tiffany just nod her head. "Are you working here?" She asked.
 
"Me? Oh no. I own this place. You know Mr. Kim? He's my daddy." Alan try to impress Tiffany, eventhoughhe's a new worker there.
 
'Taeyeon have a brother? I thought she's the only child. I should not trust this guy.' "Ah,I see. Nice to meet you Alan. I should go now." Tiffany move away from Alan, afraid something bad will happen to her.
 
"Hey, I didn't get your name yet. No need to afraid of me." Alan grab Tiffany's arm.
 
"Ouch!! Let me go!!" Tiffany try to escape but Alan is so much stronger.
 
"Why should I? You see, it's not everyday I'll meet someone pretty like you here. Why don't we just chill. I want to know you better." Alan grab both of Tiffany shoulder now.
 
"Help!!!! Let me go!!" Tiffany struggle to escape.
 
"Hahahaha!! No one will hear you here miss. This is private property, no one else can come here except the family." 
 
"HEYY!!! Let her go!" Suddenly Taeyeon appear, she heard Tiffany shouting for help then she rush to find her girlfriend.
 
"Well, well, well. What we have here. Another pretty lady. You bring your friend? Good. Come here, let oppa treat you nicely." Alan let go Tiffany and she run to Taeyeon.
 
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked and hug tiffany tightly.
 
"How dare you to ask me who I am? I'm the owner of this place, and both of you just trespassing here. Well, oppa will forgive you if you follow what I say." He come closer and smirk.
 
"I think you mess with the wrong guy dude. Back off!" Taeyeon yell. Alan still smirking, he come closer and about to grab Taeyeon hand when suddenly Taeyeon punch his face. Alan fall on the ground.
 
"Go, find daddy and ask him to come. I can handle him. Go now!" Tiffany run after Taeyeon ask her to call her daddy.
 
"So, you bring your daddy here too midget? Nice punch you got there. You see, I don't like to hit girls but you give me no choice." Alan get up and punch Taeyeon causing her to fall. She spit the blood from .
 
"That's all you got boy?" Taeyeon smirks. It make Alan angry. He attack Taeyeon and punch her, luckily Taeyeon know self defence. Yeah she got punched one or three time but she still can handle it. Alan stop and looking at Taeyeon. He breath in and out. 
 
"That's not how to punch dude. It's suppose to be like this." Taeyeon attack Alan when she saw Alan didn't get ready. She punch her face and his body. Alan get down and cover his face. He didn't know that Taeyeon this strong. He try get up but Taeyeon kick her stomach. 
 
Alan manage to get up and grab some wood. 
 
"Hah! Now you want to use that? Such a loser." 
 
Alan wipe the blood on her face. "I don't care now. I'm going to kill you!!" Alan run to Taeyeon and about to attack her when suddenly Mr. Kim and Tiffany appear.
 
"STOP IT!!" Mr. Kim shout. 
 
"M-mr. K-kim.. It's not what it look like. They trespassing here and I need to get them off." Alan put the wood down.
 
"Are you stupid or what? You just work here in two weeks and this is how you treat people? I'm dissapointing in you." Mr. Kim get Taeyeon. He look at the blood on Taeyeon face. "Are you okay?"
 
Tiffany run to Taeyeon and pull out her handkerchief to clean up Taeyeon wound. "Are you okay Taetae? I'm sorry, it's my fault." Tiffany crying and hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon chuckles. "I'm okay Fany ah. It's nothing. I'm strong like Ironman!" Taeyeon laughing.
 
"You! Come here!" Mr. Kim point her finger to Alan.
 
"Apologies now!!" Mr. Kim yell.
 
"But, Mr. Kim, they the one started it." Alan still didn't want to apologies.
 
"You told me that my own daughter who started it?! What did she do to you? " mr. Kim getting angry.
 
"W-what-t? You-rr daugh-ter? I'm sorry I didn't know she's your daughter. I'm sorry miss. I really didn't know it. I really didn't know it." Alan bow and keep apologizing.
 
"I think you're not suitable to work here dude. You're so rude, and did you told me this is your place? I don't mind you treat me like what you did before, but I can't forgive you the way you treat my girlfriend here. What if I'm not here? Did you going to her?" Taeyeon smack his head.
 
"Taetae, stop." Tiffany hold Taeyeon tighter.
 
"I can't believe it. All my worker here never act like this before. Even the older one here always respect whoever come here. I'm sorry to say this, but you're fired. Go get your stuff. You're so lucky I'm not gonna report it to the police. GO NOW!!!" Mr. Kim kick him. Alan get up and runt o get his stuff.
 
"Taeng, I'm sorry. I didn't know he's that kind of guy. Are you okay? Let's go get our doctor now." 
 
"I'm okay daddy. It's just a small wound. Let me clean it first. I don't want Nana to see it. Come mousie, help me clean this up." Taeyeon smile and hug her daddy. 
 
"I'm sorry Taetae." Tiffany clean up Taeyeon wounds. 
 
"Hey, it's okay. I'm good now. It's nothing. Trust me." Taeyeon smile and rub Tiffany's cheek.
 
"But--"
 
"No but. I told you I'm okay. Don't worry mousie ah. It's my job to protect you." Taeyeon kiss her.
 
"Thank you Taetae!" Tiffany engulf her in tight embrace. Taeyeon just chuckle.
 
"I have something to tell you. My friend in New York just call me. They told about the project there and they need me to come." Tiffany frown. She don't want to be apart from Taeyeon.
 
"Why are you frowning? I want you to come with me." Taeyeon cheer her up. "But how about the project here? And my practice for the show?" 
 
"Ah.. Yeah, I didn't think about that. But that's okay. I don't care. I still want you to come with me. I'm going to discuss it with Hyo and Yoona. So, we're going to New York baby!!!!" Taeyeon shout and lift Tiffany up and run around the farm.
 
"Yah! Put me down! Taetae! Hahahaha!! Put me down! Hahahahaha!!" Tiffany laughing and hold Taeyeon tightly.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
i'm sorry guys, this chapter a little bit bored. But i promise to update soon. We're going to have some trouble at New York after this when Taeyeon's crush found out about her realtionship with Tiffany.
 
Dugeun dugeun dugeun..
 
see you soon!! '.^v