Revealing

Double Trouble
"Oh yeah! Yessss.. Right there Taetae. Oh my God! It feel so good. Don't stop. Yeah!"
 
"Fany ah, can't you please not too loud?" Taeyeon continue what she's doing.
 
"I can't. It feel so good. Yeah! Please don't stop Tae. Urgghh.. So good." 
 
Someone knock their door. "Let me get it." Taeyeon get up and run to her door. "Taetae, urrggghhh!!" Tiffany frustated. 
 
Taeyeon open the door and surprised when she saw her mommy. "Are you guys having or what? Next time don't be too loud. I can hear from the stairs." Mrs. Kim goes inside. Taeyeon grins. "How do you know where I live?" 
 
"SURPRISEEEEE!!!" Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon appears. Taeyeon startled.
 
"Sorry Taengoo to interrupt your business." Hyoyeon . 
 
"She's too loud Taeng." Yuri whispering, teasing Taeyeon.
 
"What? We didn't do anything? It just--" 
 
"Taetae? Who's there?" Tiffany coming and fixing her pajamas. "Mommy? What are you doing here?" She's surprise to see Mrs. Kim and the others. It's almost midnight. 
 
"Baby, next time please control your voice. You don't want anyone who live here to hear you right? And you midget, be careful next time." Mrs. Kim point her finger to Taeyeon.
 
"What? We didn't do anything. I just massaging her. She told me she was tired, so I think massage is a good idea. Right Fany?" 
 
"Yeah. What make you think we having ? Oh my God!" Tiffany blushed.
 
"See? I told you guys. It's impossible they're having . They need to go to work tomorrow." Yuri knock Sunny head. Sunny just grinned.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry then. I just want to look at this place. Yuri told me you live at very interesting place. It's very nice." Mrs. Kim look around. 
 
"Can you just come tomorrow? It's almost midnight." Taeyeon backhugs Tiffany. 
 
"Oh my God! Why you guys leaves us down there?" Jessica complaint. Sooyoung just chuckled. Taeyeon smack her own forehead. "Come in guys. Let me make some coffee for you. Taetae, just bring them outside. It's too crowded in here. I make some coffee. You want some too?" Taeyeon just shake her head. It's a bad idea for her to having coffee at this hour. 
 
"Okay, let me make something else for you." Tiffany goes to Taeyeon kitchen and prepare something for them.
 
"Come out here guys. There's too crowded inside there." Mrs. Kim Follows Taeyeon when the others make their own moves since they're been there before. "Nice place. You really know how to choose a good place to live. Wow!! What a view! A hammock? Taeyeon, I should come here often. This place is amazing!" Hyoyeon, amazed by the view. It's her first time to come to Taeyeon house. 
 
Taeyeon just smile. Finally she can gather with all her friends. "Nice right? It's so peaceful here. You guys should come more often." 
 
Hyoyeon sit on the hammock while Sooyoung and Jessica on the swing. While Mrs. Kim, Yuri and Sunny on the picnic table. 
 
"Here come the coffee guys." It's Yoona that help Tiffany bring the coffee." I thought you're not coming along." Taeyeon passes the coffee to others. Yoona just smiles. 
 
"Taetae, this one for you." Tiffany give the warm milk for Taeyeon. "Thank you. And you?" Taeyeon took the warm milk from Tiffany. "I just need some. We can share right?" Tiffany give  her eyesmile. "Sure, just for my lovely mousie." Taeyeon pull Tiffany to sit on her lap. 
 
They have a nice talk and goofing around. Mrs. Kim feel so happy to watch her daughter and friends play around like they used to before Taeyeon move to New York. How she missed look at them all together like this. 
 
Mrs. Kim look at her watch and it's almost two in the morning. No wonder she feel so cold. "Kids, let's go. It's late already. You guys need to wake up early tomorrow. Come on. Thank you to both of you. We're going to gather again together next time. Yahhh!! That midget sleep already?" Mrs. Kim look at Taeyeon that sleep with Hyo at the hammock. Everyone laugh looking at them. 
 
Tiffany come closer and waking up Taeyeon and Hyo. "Taetae, wake up. Mommy and the others are going home. Come, get up."    Taeyeon rub her eyes and yawn? "Really? I thought they're going to sleep here." She's hugging Tiffany arms with eyes still shut. Hyoyeon get up and walking like a zombie. "Yul, I think you need to send her home or let her sleep at your place. I don't think she can move by herself now." Sunny giggles looking at Hyo. 
 
Yuri and Yoona help Hyo down and the others say goodbye to Taeyeon and Tiffany.
 
"I'm glad to have them as my friends now Tae. You're so lucky to have them." Tiffany snuggle closer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon pat Tiffany shoulder and smile. "I know. Now I'm double lucky to have you too. Goodnight Fany ah." Taeyeon kiss her forehead and Tiffany peck Taeyeon neck then both of them drift to sleep.
 
Everything going well for both of them. Tiffany goes working at the company in the morning then goes to Yoona's studio after lunch hour. Taeyeon keep busy with the project with the others. 
 
"Tiff, we got something to tell you. Next week on thursday you're going to have your first show. One of Yoona model can't come and you're going to replace her. So, use this chance to learn before going to Paris." Jessica said. 
 
"What? But I'm not ready yet." 
 
"That's okay Tiff. We're here. We're going to help. It's only a small show. Yoona's there too. So, don't worry. I need to know how you do." Seohyun put her magazine on Yoona's table.
 
"But--"
 
"No but. You're going to work with me. You need to trust me Tiff." Yoona smiles. 
 
"Let me tell Taeyeon first." Tiffany calls Taeyeon but she didn't answer her phone. "Where did she go? Aishhhh.. She didn't forget her phone again right?" Tiffany still remember to remind Taeyeon about her phone when Taeyeon send her to Yoona studio.
 
"That's okay Tiff. I don't think Taeyeon mind it. She will agree to it." Jessica smiles.
 
"I know, but the project that we work on right  now needed me too. Even Wooyoung is there to help but I still need to be there too."
 
The others thinking. "Well, let me call Hyoyeon for you. Maybe she's with Taeyeon now." Yoona took her phone out and call Hyo.
 
"Okay, let her be. Come, we need to practice now." Seohyun grab everyone attention. They start to teach Tiffany how to control her facial expression, walk, move and everything. It's seems not a problem to Tiffany. She seem to know everything so well. They just need to build her confident. She's maybe okay here since she know them well. But not at the outside of the studio.
 
Yoona comes not long after. "Is she with Taetae?" 
 
"Nope. She's going out with Krystal to the project sites. Hyoyeon said they need to check that place and make sure everything's good. And your midget left her phone on Hyoyeon office. Maybe she forgot to bring  it." 
 
"Urghhhh.. I don't know what else should I do to her. I remind her just now." Everyone giggles. They know Taeyeon need to prepare a good excuses later. Yoona text Hyoyeon and tell her to tell Taeyeon that Tiffany's mad so that she can tell Taeyeon to get ready. Yoona impress to see what Tiffany can do. She wish that Tiffany want to join her after the show, but she's afraid that Tiffany didn't want to since she's got her own responsibility to Taeyeon company already. 
 
It's almost 5 p.m already and they just finish on what they doing. Yoona and Tiffany still in their office while the others waiting for them outside. Not long after that Taeyeon comes and grins to others. "Here she come. So, are you ready to meet HellFany Taengoo?" Jessica . Sooyoung that backhugging Jessica chuckles. Taeyeon scratched the back of her head. "How is she?" She asked. "We're good. But we don't know about you." Sunny answer. Then they hear the sound of Yoona's door. 
 
"Good luck buddy." Sooyoung pat her shoulder and pull Jessica out with the others. Yoona winks and walk away with others.
 
"Hi." Taeyeon grins and waving. Tiffany just rolled her eyes. "Fany ah, I'm sorry. Please.." Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's cheek. "Fine. Don't do it next time." Taeyeon smiles. "Thank you." 
 
"What? Just like that?" Sunny sigh. "Yeah, I expect something more. Aishhhh.." Sooyoung sigh. 
 
"Yah! Yah! What you guys mean? You shouldn't think something like that. They our friends." Yoona knocks Sunny and Sooyoung head. The others just laughing. 
 
"Well, come on guys. I'm hungry now. Where should we go today?" Jessica asks. 
 
"Let's have pizza. We can eat at my place." Taeyeon suddenly answer. Everyone startled, then smirks. "Such a wonderful idea. Let me call hyoyeon then. You guys go first, let me buys some drinks and other stuff." Yoona took her phone and call Yuri. "Hello, baby. Where are you? We're going to Taeyeon place again later. We're having pizza tonight. What? Okay. Bye." "Yuri?" Sooyoung asked. "You expect me to call Hyoyeon baby? Hahahahaha!! Taeng, Yuri want you to order her favorite. She's coming later."
 
"Okay. See you guys later." 
 
Later that night they have a very nice dinner and talks. Tiffany already told Taeyeon about the runway stuff and Taeyeon just let her do whatever she want if Yoona's around. 
 
"Taeng, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow you need to go to the site again with Krystal. Krystal call me and tell me there's something wrong at the plan. So, you don't need to come to office, just go to the site. She's waiting you there." Hyoyeon speaks after they finish their dinner. 
 
"What about me?" Tiffany asked. "You need to go to the office since Wooyoung have something to ask you. I already tell him but he's till didn't get it. That idiot." Taeyeon giggles. 
 
"Okay then, let's clean up. We need to go too. Thank you Taeyeon and Tiffany." Seohyun get up and started to clean up the table. 
 
======================================================
 
The day before revealing, Taeyeon bring Tiffany to do some groceries shopping. 
 
"Taetae, tomorrow is mommy anniversary. Let's buys something for them. What should we buy then? Should we buy their something pink?" Tiffany excitedly ask Taeyeon. Taeyeon laugh when ahe heard about the pink stuff. Her girlfriend is to obsessed with the pink stuff. 
 
"Whatever you want Fany ah. Let's go over there. I think they have something nice there. Come." Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and they walk to the nice shop. 
 
"Waaaaahhhh!! There's a lot of pink stuff here Taetae. Oh my god!! I want to take it all." Tiffany scream and make everyone in that shop look at them. Taeyeon grins and apologies to them. "Fany ah, we're looking for mommy's present. Not yours." Taeyeon need to chill her girlfriend out. "But Taetae, they're cuteeeeeeeee. I want some for me too." Tiffany pout. 
 
"Okay okay. Yahhh so cuteeeee." Taeyeon pinch Tiffany's cheek. They spend almost two hours in that shop. Taeyeon can't take it anymore and she's waiting Tiffany outside. "Don't go to far." "Yeah yeah. I'm waiting you outside. Don't take too long. I'm hungry." Tiffany waves to Taeyeon but her eyes on the pink stuff she just hold. 'Aishhh why is she so cuteeee?' 
 
"Tiffany? Are you Tiffany Hwang?" Someone just greet her. Tiffany turn around and gasp. "Hyuna?" 
 
"Wow!! You really Tiffany Hwang. Nerdiest girl at high school. Wow! You look different now. How are you? Where's your stupid glasses?" Hyuna smirks. Her friends just laugh.
 
"Well.."
 
"Nope. Don't want hear anything from you. You voice is not worthy to be heard by me, the great model Hyuna. No one can do better than me, well except my idol Yoona. You know her? Nahhh... I don't think you know who she is." 
 
Meanwhile, at the outside of that shop Taeyeon waiting for Tiffany and play with her phone. "Taeyeon? Is that you?" Taeyeon look around. "Hyomin? Wow!!" Taeyeon smiles. "Yeah! It's really you. What are you doing here? It's been a long time not seeing you. Looking good huh?" 
"Yeah, as usual. What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked. 
 
"I'm with my friend, Hyuna. You know, one of most wanted model here now. Well, Yoona still number one. I can't denied it. Even Hyuna admit she's the best." 
 
"Yoona always the best." Taeyeon give her thumbs up.
 
"What are you doing here? Waiting for someone?" Hyomin sit beside Taeyeon. 
 
"Yeah, waiting for my girlfriend. She just can't stop fan girling over every pinky stuff inside there. Hehehe. Hey i want you to meet her. Come on." 
 
"Next time Taeng. I need to find Hyuna first. She hates waiting. Give me your number. I'll contact you later. How about your family? Are they okay?" Hyomin asked and give her phone to Taeyeon. Taeyeon take it and give her number. 
 
"They're good. There, my number. Don't forget to contact me." Taeyeon give back her phone. 
 
"Sure Taeng. I need to go now. Bye." 
 
Hyomin go inside the shop and hear Hyuna voice. "What the hell is she doing now. I hope she's not insulting someone again. I hate her attitude now. Too arrogant. Why can't she be like Yoona? So humble? Ishkk." Hyomin mumble while searching for Hyuna. She stop immediately when she saw Hyuna pulling someone hair while the others just laughing. 
 
"Hyuna! Stop it! What are you doing?" Hyomin ran and smack Hyuna hands. "Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry. She didn't mean it. Hyuna! What's wrong with you? Apologies now!" Hyomin hugs Tiffany. 
 
"You're overreacting Hyomin. I was just playing around. I know her. She just some nerd from my high school. Just let her. Hey looser, go now." Hyuna pretend to smack her again. Tiffany just scare and running away. 
 
"Damn it Hyuna. Why you always act like this. You're not like this before. Just because you're great model now you don't need to be arrogant. You're suppose to act like your idol, Yoona." 
 
"Oh come on Hyomin. I just playing around. Right girls? Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Come on. Let's go." Hyuna act like nothing happen.
 
Hyomin just shake her head. "Hey, you know i meet someone just now. You're not gonna believe it."
 
"Who?" Hyuna stop and look at Hyomin. 
 
"Kim Taeyeon. Your crush. Oh my god. She look so cute now. I bet you're going to faint if you see her now." Hyomin excitedly tell Hyuna. She know Hyuna really like Taeyeon before. She even have Taeyeon photo on her bedroom until now. 
 
"Really? Where is she now? On my god! I really need to see her. How do I look?" Hyuna excited. 
 
" i just met her outside. The bad news is, she told me she's waiting for her girlfriend. I wonder who is that lucky girl." 
 
"Whaaattttt!!!!! Girlfriend??? No one can have her except me. Come on. I want to meet her." 
 
Taeyeon shock when she saw Tiffany crying. "Fany ah, what happened to you? Why are yoi crying? Did you forget your wallet and they scold you?" Still, Taeyeon can joke around evens he saw her girlfriend crying. 
 
"Taeee.. I want to go home now. I don't want to see her again. Come Tae, let's go now. I'm afraid she's going to pull my hair again." Tiffany criesa nd huhs Taeyeon. 
 
"WHATTTT? Who did this to you. I'm gonna kill her. Show me where she is. Are you okay? Let me check you out. Come here." Taeyeon check Tiffany out and make sure she's okay. 
 
"I just want to go now. Please Taetae. Come. I finish shopping already. I don't want to see her again." Tiffany begging to Taeyeon. She just afraid to meet Hyuna again. 
 
"Okay, come. I'm gonna get that girl later. How dare she hurt you. Come on, let's go." Taeyeon hugs her side and bring all the stuff that they bought earlier. They going out and Taeyeon drive back to her place.
 
"Where is she?" Hyuna look around looking for Taeyeon. 
 
"Maybe she just going back already. But don't worry I got her number already. Let's invite her to your fashion show next week. Show her what you got." 
 
"Good idea. That's why i love you Hyomin ah. Come here let me kiss you." 
 
"What! No way. Go kiss yourself. Euwwww.." Hyuna laughing watching Hyomin face. 
 
Back at Taeyeon place, she still angry at whoever that girl was that making tiffany crying. She's trying her best to cheer her up again. Eventhough Tiffany already smiling, she know Tiffany still feel sad.
 
"Here, drink this. Mind to tell me what happened?" Taeyeon give her juice and sit on the table infront of Tiffany. Tiffany take it and have a drink before give it back to Taeyeon. 
 
"Sit with me Taetae." Taeyeon get up and sit beside her. Tiffany snuggle into Taeyeon and Taeyeon hugs her tightly. 
 
"It's Hyuna." Tiffany speaks. 
 
"Hyuna? The model one? What's wrong with her?"
 
"She's my senior on high school. I don't know why she really hate me. She always accusing me stealing her boyfriend or her girlfriends when I never did anything. I don't even know who's her boyfriends or girlfriends before. She always bully me untill one time I'm really afraid to come to school. There's one day she cut my hair in front of everyone and I can't take it anymore. I ask my father to transfer me to other school. Starting there I didn't see her anymore. She saw me just now and start to bully me again. She pull my hair in front of her friends Tae. Everyone on that shop watching us and no one dare to help me. Luckily someone come and scold her." Tiffany start to cry again, she feel so ashamed now. 
 
"Sshhshhh.. I'm sorry I leave you alone Fany ah. How I wish i didn't leave you alone. Damn it that girl. I know her too. You know she really like me? Her bestfriend, my classmate always told me that Hyuna have a crush on me. I really don't like her." Suddenly Taeyeon phone rings. Showing incoming message. Then she smiles. 
 
"Fany ah, you want to take a revenge on that Hyuna? If you don't want I want to take a revenge for you." 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Come here." Taeyeon whispered something on Tiffany. "But I really need help from the others too. What do you think?" 
 
Tiffany thinking. Maybe it's the best time to teach something to Hyuna. "Okay, but just don't be to harsh Taetae. We've grown up already. Act as one okay?" 
 
"Awwww..you're too kind Fany ah. That's why I Love You so much. Okay I promise. Let me call Sooyoung and Yuri now. You want to eat something? I'm hungry now. Let's cook something after I call them okay?" Taeyeon get up and kiss her forehead before going out to her favorite place, her hammock to discuss something with Sooyoung and Yuri.
 
Tiffany wipe her tears and goes to the bathroom to clean her face before going to the kitchen. 
 
======================================================
 
"Taetae are you ready? Come on, we're late." Tiffany look at the mirror and fix her dress. 
 
"Fany ah, it's only 7.30. That even didn't start before lunch hour." Taeyeon get up and backhug her girlfriend. She kiss her neck and her bare shoulder. "Why you so beautiful Fany ah. You smell good." Taeyeon still kissing Tiffany. 
 
"Taetae ah, stop it. I want to go early. I want to help mommy for the preparation. I don't want she do it alone." 
 
"Alone? Fany ah, they got their maid to help. I bet they didn't wake up yet. It still too early Fany ah." 
 
"And how did you know that?" Tiffany turn around. 
 
"Erkk..errmm...Well, they're rich. They supposeto have maid to help them right?" Taeyeon give a brilliant excuse even she know they only have two maids and two drivers. 
 
"Hhmm..you're right. But, still, i want to go there as early as i can. Come, if you don't want i ask taxi to come pick me up now."
 
"No way. You're going with me. Aishhh. Just wait for a while. Go take your breakfast first. You're so lucky i love you so much." Tiffany know Taeyeon not gonna let he go without her. She smirk. "I love you too!" She shout when she saw Taeyeon enter the bathroom.
 
They arrive at Mr. Kim house. "Wow! I didn't expect they in this such simple house Tae. I thought they'll living at a huge mansion. Well, this kinda huge too. Taeyeon just smile. Eventhough they rich, they didn't need a big house. There only three person in there. Even they maid live on the next house her daddy build just for them. And, she just left that house to New York. So it just her mommy and daddy and sometimes Hyo live there to accompany them. 
 
"Come on." Taeyeon lock the door and pull Tiffany along. They knock the door and wait for someone to open it. "Oh miss---" aunty Lee almost blurted out when she saw Taeyeon but Taeyeon give her a sign not to call her. "Ah, come in come in. Miss Hyo and the others already here. They're in the kitchen with Mrs. Kim. Come in come in." 
 
"See, everyone here already. It's your fault." Tiffany pinch Taeyeon waist. "Hehehehehe.. Come on, don't make them wait." 
 
"Hello everyoneeeee!!! We're here!!" Taeyeon shout. Everyone turn around and look at them. "Sorry we're late. It's hard to wake her up this morning." Tiffany pinch her again. "Yah! Stop it. It's hurt." Everyone giggles. 
 
"And what you two doing last night until Taeyeon can't wake up this morning huh?" Sooyoung come closer and tease them.
 
Knowing Sooyoung teasing her, Taeyeon want to play too. "Well,w e're having last night. Oh my god! It feel so good. I lost count how many time we did it. And you know the best part Soo? It's..yahhhhhh!!! Stop it." Before Taeyeonc an continue her make up story Tiffany smack her head. "Don't listen to her. We're doing nothing last night. Just watching movies. That's all." The others laughing so hard looking at Taeyeon, poting and rub her head. 
 
"Well well well, did I hear my baby hear having last night?" Mrs. Kim appear and join the teasing. "Yahh!! Mommy, not you too. We're doing nothing. Urrggghhh. I'm not gonna stay at your place anymore." Tiffany sulking. Taeyeon laughing and come closer and wrap her arm on Tiffany waist. "Okay okay sorry. Hey, we're just joking. Cheer up. You know they like to tease us right? I just like to play along. Come on, smile please. Hey, you're not gonna put that face during this party right? My beautiful Fany shouldn't show that face to anyone. Come, where's the present. Give it to mommy now." Taeyeon know how to coax her sulking girlfriend. Eventhough they just in a relationship a few months ago, she really understand Tiffany now. 
 
Everyone help mrs. Kim to prepare. Mr. Kim ask Taeyeon and Hyoyeon come with him to make sure they're ready. One by one their friends come. All of them having a nice talk with others and listening to some band that mr. Kim hire to cheer up the party. 
 
"Hey IU, go sing some song for us. We want to hear you beautiful voice." Sunny pinch IU face. "Later, I need to eat first. I'm afraid Sooyoung finish it while I'm singing." She glance at Sooyoung. 
 
"Yah yah yah!!" Jessica slap her arm lightly. "You know she just kidding right?"  
 
IU walk around the garden (because they have the party at the backyard). They saw Tiffany talking with her friends. She come closer and she plan to get to know her more. Taeyeon never introduce Tiffany to her. So she make her moves. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt. Tiffany? Can I talk to you dor a second?" IU smiles, so does Tiffany. "Sure. Sorry guys. Talk to you later." Tiffany smiles and walk away with IU. 
 
"So, leg me introduce myself. I'm IU." "Ah, no need that. I know who you are. The greatest singer. Hehehe. Well, I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you." Tiffany shakes IU's hand. 
 
"Wow, you got very nice eye smile. No wonder that dork go crazy over you. Ah, yeah. I just want to tell you there's nothing between me and Taeyeon. She's such a bully just like Hyoyeon. I got a boyfriend already. Justw ant to tell you not to be worry about us. I heard you got angry last time." 
 
"Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. I always got jelous easily no matter who's that person with Taeyeon with. She always told me she just treat you as her sister. I'm sorry again. I'm not mad at you. Just Taeyeon really comfortable with everyone and I don't like it." Tiffany sigh. 
 
"Don't worry sis. Can I call you sis since I'm younger than you. I guess. Is it?" IU grins.
 
"I guess so since Taeyeon tell me you're younger than her." She smiles.
 
"Aishhhh so cuteeee. Well, let me teach that dork some lesson. She always bully me. So, we're good right? Don't get jelous over me okay? She's totally yours. Where is she now?" IU look around. 
 
"She's with Hyo and daddy."
 
"O oww.. I don't want to come near her when she's with Hyoyeon. Double trouble team. You need to help me if they bully next time. Promise? Sister in law?" IU teases Tiffany.
 
"Yahhh.. Stop it." She's blushed. IU laugh and hugs Tiffany. 
 
"Oh my god!! Hyo! Did you hear that? The sound of my broken heart? The sound of broken heart into pieces. Oh my. I can't watch it moreHyo. Please help me. Call the ambulance now Hyo. Help me." Taeyeon acting as she hurt so bad and pretend to dead.
 
"Oh no!!!!! Taeyeon. Wake up buddy. Let me do the CPR for you. Hang in there buddy. Wake up!" Hyoyeon pretend to do the CPR to Taeyeon. 
 
"Yahhh!!! Stop it you two." Tiffany run and push Hyoyeon from Taeyeon. 
 
Hyoyeon and IU laughing hardly. Taeyeon still pretend to be dead. Slowly she open her eyes and cough. "Oh my god. Am I in heaven right now. This angellook so beautiful. I want to kiss you." Everyone around laugh. They can't believe Taeyeon just did that.
 
"Get up you dork. Stop it. Don't you feel embarrased? Get up now." Tiffany pull her up. 
 
"Geesshhh. You're no fun. Hey you! Why did you hug my angel?" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly. 
 
"Why? Can't I? I like to hugs her." 
 
"Yah this kid, Hyo! Catch her. Go go go!" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon chasing her around the house. Tiffany facepalm herself. I wonder how old that two are. "Yah! Why they didn't invite me? Wait for me!!" Suddenly Sooyoung join the two dork chasing IU around the house.
 
Jessica and Tiffany sigh while the other just laughing watching their friend try to catch IU. 
 
Finally they catch IU and tickle her together. IU can't stop laughing and need help. She can't take it anymore. Suddenly Mrs. Kim come and smack the head of that three bullies. "Yah!! Stop it! What are you doing? Get up now!" All of them get up and grins like nothing happened. While iu still laying on the ground to catch her breath. Mrs. Kim scold them and Tiffany and Jessica laugh at them. 
 
Mr. Kim come out and stop them. "That's it. Come on. Let the party begin!! Good morni--oh afternoon already. Good afternoon to all of you. As you all know, today is me and my wife anniversary. Thank you for coming and for all the present. That's not all. We're here to celebrate my girls engagement too. Here they are, Jessica and Sooyoung and Yoona and Yuri." Everyone cheering up. "Pheeewwwiiiittttr!!! You go girl! I'm so proud of you." Hyoyeon shout and make everyone laugh. 
 
"Well, let's hear what they want to say. Come, Soo and Yul." Both of them come and hugs Mr. Kim.
 
"First of all i want to say thank you to uncle Kim. You treat us as your own daughter. We appreciate it a lot. We love you so much. We really feel greatful to be your girls, and to our lovely aunty Kim also. We love you so much. For my friends and family here, here she is. The one and only my love, Jessica. She's mine now and no one date try to steal her from me. Okay? Jessica, i love you so much." Everyone laughing when Sooyoung warned them.
 
"Yeah, just like Sooyoung. I wwant to say thank you uncle and aunty Kim for treating us as your child. I know your daughter there is no good as we are, (chuckle) we always be the best for you. For my friends and family, i love you guys and thank you for coming. I don't need to introduce her to you guys right? You know her already." 
 
"No!!! We don't know!!" Taeyeon shout from the back and everyone laughing.
 
"Yah!! You midget. You know you are short then why you need to sit at the back there?" Everyone can't stop laughing including Mr. and Mrs. Kim. 
 
"Okay, here she is. The love of my life. Im Yoona." Yuri proudly hugs Yoona and kiss her cheek. 
 
"Get a room you two!" "Yeah! Get a room!" Hyoyeon and Taeyeon can't sto teading them. 
 
Yuri just glare at the dork and they glare back. Tiffany and IU just giggle watching their behavior. 
 
"That's it. Oh yeah before we start this party, I want to make announcement for my worker, we're going to have a holiday next week on thursday. My wife and I going to watch our baby there debut as a model next week. So, you guys can come too if you want. Now, let's hear something from our daughter. She told us she want to say domething." Mr. Kim look at the back. Everyone turn around waiting for Hyo to get up.
 
Hyo turn her head to Taeyeon and so does Taeyeon. They smile and get up together. Tiffany pull Taeyeon hand and give a 'what-are-you-doing look. Taeyeon smiles and kiss her forehead before walk to the front with Hyoyeon. 
 
Everyone whispering, wonder what will happen. 
 
"Good afternoon to all of you. Oh come on! Claps your hand. You can give Sooyoung and Yuri, I want it too." Everyone smiles and clap their hands. 
 
"Good. Well, I guess you know me right? I'm Kim Hyoyeon and this midget is Kim Taeyeon. We're working at Kim Co. --" 
 
"Boooooo!!! Boring!!!" 
 
"Yah you chopstick. Shut up." Sooyoung just laugh. Tiffany's not feel so good. She hold Jessica's hand tightly. "Hey, what's wrong?" Tiffany just shakes her head. It seems that she know what will happen next.
 
"Yah, you're too boring Hyo. Let me talk. Hi guys. I'm Taeyeon and welcome to the party. Before we start I want to tell something. Mommy, daddy, i love you so much. I'm so thankful to have you as my parent. You guys very supportive and you treat all my friends as your child too. And to Hyo, thank you cousin for always looking for me and help me in everything. To my friends at the back there, i love you guys. For the special one in my heart Tiffany Hwang, i love you so much. For al,of you guys at my office, yeah. Actually I'm the daughter of Mr. Kim here and Hyo is my cousin." Everyone gasp especially Victoria. Taeyeon look at Tiffany that slowly get up and walk away. Jessica look at Taeyeon.
 
"I know I'm the daughter of Mr. Kim here, but Hyo still is your boss back at the office. So, treat her as one and all you guys can treat me as you treat me before. Okay that's all." Taeyeon running away to look for Tiffany. Everyone keep quiet. 
 
"Okay guys! Let's the party begin!!" Hyo try to cheer up the situation again and ask the band to play the music. Everyome seem to forget and start to dance and eat. 
 
"Where she go?" Taeeyeon ask her friends. "We don't know. Go find her. We can handle here. Go now." 
 
"Tiffany! Tiffany! Fany ah. Where are you?" Taeyeon look around. From the backyard to the tront door, around the house. She still can't see her. Still not giving up she's going back to the backyard. She can't find her. A little bit dissapointed she goes to her kitchen. Try to chill out for a second. 
 
Entering the house, there she is. Standing alone, looking outside the window. "Fany." Taeyeon call her. Tiffany didn't answer her. Taeyeon come closer. She wrap her arm around her waist. Still no movement from Tiffany. "Fany ah." Still try her best. She kiss her shoulder.
 
Suddenly Tiffany snicker. Taeyeon frown. 'What the--"
 
Tiffany turn around and giggles. Taeyeon wonder what happened to Tiffany. She's mad or what?
 
"You think I don't know? But I'm still dissapointed Taetae. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Tiffany put her arm around Taeyeon neck.
 
"What????? How did you--" Taeyeon didn't finish her word when Tiffany attack her lips. 
 
They break off the kiss when they need some air. 
 
"Don't blame me. Blame your beloved sister there." She point her finger to IU and IU stick her tongue out to Taeyeon. Luckily Tiffany hugs her and they still in the house.
 
"You're not mad at me?" Taeyeon rub ber thumb to Tiffany cheek.
 
"Why should I? I'm so happy now. Now my family is complete. Mr. and Mrs. Kim with they're beloved dorky daughter is mine now."
 
Taeyeon chuckles. "You're still not mine. We're not married yet. But I'm going to make you mine soon. Just wait a whole okay? I love you." Taeyeon kiss her cute nose. 
 
"Okay." Tiffany answer then hugs Taeyeon tightly. "Tae, show me this house. Where's your room?"
 
"Wah! You can't wait to go to my room already? What are you gonna do when we're in my room?" Taeyeon playfully wiggle her eyebrow.
 
"Yah!! Byuntae. Nope, you're not gonna get it until we're get married. Understand that Kim Byuntae?" 
 
"I didn't say anything. You're the one that byuntae here. Hahahaha!!! Come on. Let me show you."
 
So that Taeyeon bring Tiffany around the house and show her room to Tiffany. 
 
"You're so neat Taetae ah."
 
"Of course. Not like my mousie here." 
 
"Ishhhh.. Taetae, why did you need to pretend to act as you're not the daughter of daddy?" Tiffany sit at the bed and Taeyeon come to her. She told her everything about the investigation, about Krystal and so on. Tiffanh nod her head shows she understand. 
 
"But, we catch her already. What took you so long to reveal yourself?"
 
"I just feel more comfortable now witn what i got. I ask hyo to replace me since I'm not really interested to work at the office. I love my work at New York."
 
"New York? So that you're going back to New York after this?" Tiffany worried.
 
"I don't know yet. I don't wanna leave you. But all my stuff still there. My work still there. Luckily i got my team to replace me. Maybe I'm going back there some time. I don't know yet." 
 
Tiffany frown. She don't want Taeyeon to leave her.
 
"Don't worry Fany ah. You can come with me. Okay? Don't you remember daddy still owe us the vacation to Bora Bora? In fact i pity Hyoyeon that miss a lot of stuff when we're together with the other. So, after this she can join us." 
 
Tiffany smiles. "Just promise me not to bully IU again." 
 
"Oh mannnnn! We can't do that. I need to punish that kid. How dare her to tell you who I am."
 
"Let her go Taetae."
 
Taeyeon sigh. "Well, that kid so cute right? It's so fun to ." 
 
"Taeeeeeeee..." Tiffany whine.
 
"Yah yah yah. So, if I can bully her, can i bully you then?" Taeyeon playfully hover her up then kiss her.
 
"Ehemmmmmmm.."
 
Both of them startled and turn around. It's Mrs. Kim. 
 
"Don't you guys want to join us? You guys can have later. Come, join us, everyone looking for you." 
 
Tiffany face's are red while Taeyeon just scratch the bacf her head. 
 
"Come on before Sooyoung finish all the food, and I can't control Yoona too. Come." Mrs. Kim pull both of them out from the bed. She hugs them side by side and kiss both of them. "Oh I love my family so much." 
 
"We love you too mommy." Both of them hugs mrs. Kim tightly and walk away to the backyard.