Busy

Double Trouble
Sooyoung startled when she felt an arms grab her waist. "Morning baby." She turn around and saw smiling Jessica. "Morning?" Her eyebrow raised. "Why?" Jessica asked. "Nothing. Just a little bit surprised. What are you doing waking up this early? Are you going somewhere?" Sooyoung grab her sandwich and give it to Jessica before eat her own sandwich. 
 
Jessica smiles and pull Sooyoung to sit with her. "You're acting weird. What's wrong with you?" 
 
"Nothing. Why? Don't you like me to wake up early? Then, let me go back to sleep." Jessica get up but before she moves Sooyoung pull her hand and make her sit on her lap.  Sooyoung kiss her back. "It's not like that Sica. You're not a morning person, even I try my best to wake you up everyday it's still failed. So, you want to share something with me this morning?" Sooyoung tighten her hugs.
 
Jessica turn around and smiles. "That smile can't give me an aswer Sica. Come on, tell me." Sooyoung put her sandwich aside. Jessica put her arms around Sooyoung neck. "I love you." She said then kiss Sooyoung lips. "You know I love you too right?" Sooyoung answer after that then hugs Jessica and planted a kiss on Jessica neck. "Don't leave mark Soo. I need to go to work today, I need to help Yoona and Seohyun fix Tiffany." Jessica played with Sooyoung hair. "Too late. But you can cover it up right?" Sooyoung give a long kiss on Jessica neck before looking back at Jessica. "I don't really mind about it. Everyone knows i have girlfriend." She smile and kiss Sooyoung forehead. 
 
Jessica get up and about to walk out from the kitchen but Sooyoung stop her. Sooyoung held her hand tightly. "Sica, I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore." Jessica shocked. 
 
Meanwhile at Yoona studio everyone waiting for Jessica. "Hey did you remind her to come today?" Yoona asks Sunny. "I did. I call her earlier and she said ok. Just wait a little bit. Tiffany and Taeyeon still not here too." Sunny pull out all the make up stuff they're going to use later. 
 
"Morning ladies!" Taeyeon come in with Tiffany and Yuri. "Morning babe." Yuri handed the breakfast she bring for Yoona. "Did you eat breakfast already?" Yoona took the food and kiss Yuri. "Yup, with this dorks. Go on, eat your breakfast now. Where's Jessie? She's not here yet?" 
 
"Knowing Jessie more than 10 years, I bet she's still sleeping right now." Taeyeon sits beside Sunny and play with the make up that Sunny just stack up on the table. "Don't touch it." Sunny smack her hand. 
 
"Sunny bunny, call Jessie again. Ask her where is she now. We need to start as soon as possible. I don't like wasting my time." Seohyun said. Sunny nod her head and just about to call Jessica when suddenly she appear. 
 
Everyone looking at her. "No wonder she's late. Look at her, why don't you cover your treasure there miss Jung?" Yuri when she saw the marks on her neck. Jessica blushed. 
 
"Yahhh! Stop teasing me. I'm sorry, I'm a little bit late." 
 
"Nevermind, we understand that." Taeyeon come closer and poke Jessica cheeks. Everyone giggles. 
 
"Yahhh!!! Stop it." Jessica feel embarrased and hide her face.
 
"Hey, what's going on here?" The shikshin come in. 
 
"Soo, control your hormone next time. I don't want to working with someone that don't have energy to work until afternoon." Now it's Seohyun teasing them. 
 
Jessica now hide at Sooyoung back.
 
"It's been a long time I'm not seeing your girlfriend as shy as today Soo. What are you doing to her?" Sunny smack Taeyeon's hand again when that midget play with the brushes. 
 
"She's not my girlfriend anymore." Everyone shocked! 
 
"WHAT???" Yoona and Yuri stand up. Taeyeon stop playing with the make up stuff and Tiffany gasp. Seohyun just relax. 
 
"Why? No, it can't be. I'm gonna kill you Soo!" Sunny try to get Sooyoung but Taeyeon and Tiffany stop her.
 
"Stop it Sunny. It's ok." Jessica slowly move from Sooyoung back. "I'm not her girlfriend anymore." She turn her head to Sooyoung and smile. Everyone confused. 
 
"I'm her fiance now!!!!" Jessica shout and shows her engagement ring to her friends. Tiffany is the first to shout and run hugging Jessica. Yuri and Yoona still not moving. Taeyeon jump around and hugging Sooyoung, while Sunny slowly approaching Jessica and hugs her before crying. Seohyun just smile and watch all of her happy friend.
 
"Sunny, hey. Why are you crying? You're supposed to be happy." Jessica hugs her and try to stop her from crying. "I thought Sooyoung left you. I know how much you love her, I know you can't live without her. I'm just still shocked when she said you're not her girlfriend anymore." 
 
Jessica smile and cupped her bestfriend face. She kissed her cheek. "I know you know all that. Don't you think it's weird I'm coming here smiling if we break up? I don't think I can move an inch if she break up with me. Now, smile. You should be happy now." Sunny hugs her tightly.
 
"Me want kissy kissy too!" Taeyeon jumping around to Jessica but stop when Tiifany stand in front of Jessica. 
 
"What did you say?" Tiffany put her hand on her hips. 
 
"Me want kissy kissy. Sunny just have her kiss and I want it too." Taeyeon answer it innocently. 
 
"Na uhh.. You're not gonna get any. Stop right there." 
 
"Taengoo. Don't you ever try to have a kiss from my fiancee. Go get your kiss from Tiffany. She's mine already." Sooyoung strangle Taeyeon from the back. 
 
"But why Sunny can have it? Soo, stop. You're going to kill me. I can't breathe. Fany ah, help me." Taeyeon try to escape from Sooyoung. 
 
"Let her go Soo. I don't want to see her dead yet before marrying Tiff." Yuri try to help Taeyeon. 
 
"Hey Soo, tell us how you proposed Jessie and how dare you not let us know." Seohyun let Jessica go after hug her. 
 
"Well.." 
 
(Flashback)
 
Jessica can't believe what she just heard. "What did you say?" 
 
"I said, I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore."
 
Hearing those words make her feel weak. She can't stand up. Her tear start to fall. Sooyoung panic and run to Jessica. She hugs her. 
 
"What did I do Soo? I'm sorry if I hurt you. Please don't leave me. You know I can't live without you." Jessica hugs Sooyoung tightly and crying. 
 
"Sica ya, stop crying. I didn't mean to hurt you. Hey, look at me." Sooyoung cupped her face and kiss her forehead. "Why Soo? Why you leaving me? Please don't do it Soo. I love you so much." Jessica can't stop crying. 
 
Sooyoung smile and kiss her lips. "Who said that I'm gonna leave you? I didn't said that right?" 
 
"Then, why you told me you don't want me to be your girlfriend anymore? You know how hurt my feeling right now." Jessica hugs her again. 
 
Sooyoung chuckled. "I'm not kidding Soo. Stop playing around. I hate it." 
 
"Sica, look at me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Hey, look at me." Sooyoung rub her thumb on Jessica cheek and wipe away her tears before kissing her lips. 
 
"You think I can live without you? I think I'm dying just to think to leaving you. No matter what happen I'm not gonna leave you. You're my everything. Trust me." Sooyoung kiss Jessica forehead before continue.
 
"Then..." Sooyoung stop her. "Listen, I know why you're so happy just now. You're happy for Yoona and Yuri right?" Jessica nod her head. She admit it, that's the reason why she feel so happy now. Looking at all of her happy friend make her happy too. She's happy when Yuri proposed Yoona, she's happy for Taeyeon and Tiffany relationship, she's happy to have Sunny in her life and lastly she's happy to have Hyoyeon ang Seohyun. They completed her life. 
 
Sooyoung pull out something from her pocket, and pull Jessica to sit on her lap since they sit on the floor now. She backhug her and show the small box to Jessica. "Soo.." Jessica can't say anything. She put her hands on , can't believe what she saw. 
 
"I know both of us have a wonderful life together. Having a great friend, great job and supportive family, I think that's all we need. But I think my life is not complete without you in my life. I want you to be mine, the one and only for me. Having you as my girlfriend is not enough for me. So, my lovely Jessica Jung, will you marry me?" With that question, sooyoung kisses Jessica back. 
 
Jessica turn around and hugs Sooyoung which make both of them fall on The floor. Sooyoung just laughing and hug Jessica. "Sica, you need to answer that even I know what you're answer is." Jessica sat up on Sooyoung stomach and smile widely. "You silly, of course I will marry you. I love you!!!" Jessica scream and kiss Sooyoung face. Sooyoung sat up and put the ring on Jessica finger and hug her tightly.
 
(End of flashback)
 
"Owwwhhhhh... So sweet." Seohyun and Sunny scream together. Yuri and Yoona smile. They feel so happy now. 
 
"So, buddy. When is your turn?" Yuri turn around and looking at Taeyeon while Tiffany hugs her from the back. Now all of them turn they're head to the last couple on the room.
 
"What? Do we need to follow you? We're getting married if both of us ready. Right Fany?" Tiffany just nod her head while resting it on Taeyeon shoulder. "I wonder how Taeyeon going to propose Tiffany. I can't wait to witness it. It must be funny." Sunny giggled. 
 
"Yah! Why did you said that?" Taeyeon try to get Sunny but Tiffany tighten her hugs to stop Taeyeon. 
 
"Yeah, she doesn't look romantic at all." Seohyun said. 
 
"Do I need to be romantic to propose?" Taeyeon turn her head to Tiffany and Tiffany just smile widely. "I don't mind Taetae. As long as you sincere and mean it, that's enough for me." Tiffany kiss Taeyeon cheek. 
 
"That's my girl. I love you."
 
"Okay, enough for now. We need to work. And you Tiffany, who let you sit on my desk? Get down now. You can hug your midget later. Taeng, did tou tell your boss already about Tiffany?" Yonna ask Taeyeon.
 
"I'm going to tell him later. So, I think I need to go now. Fany ah, I'll see you later. Don't forget to eat your lunch. Maybe I can't come on lunch hour so, just eat without me okay? And you guys, don't bully her." Taeyeon warned her friends. 
 
"You too, don't forget to eat your lunch later. Tell Hyoyeon and Krystal I'm sorry I can't come today." 
 
=====================================================
 
"Ladies and gentleman! Make a way for great Taeyeon! Good morning everybody!!!!" Taeyeon shout at her officemate. "Yah! Do you need to yell?" Victoria shake her head. "Of course. So all of you know I'm here. Hey where's Wooyoung? I need to talk to him." 
 
"I'm here buddy. Good morning. Hey where's my photos?" Wooyoung suddenly came and greet her. 
 
"Not yet Wooyoung. Hey I have somthing to discuss with you later. So, don't go anywhere. You too Krystal. Now, I need to talk to Hyoyeon first. I'll call you guys later. She's here already right?" Krystal nods her head. 
 
Hyoyeon heard someone knock her door. "Come in." 
 
Taeyeon come in and closed the door. "Have a minute Hyo? I have something to discuss with you and daddy. Come with me." 
 
Both of them now at Taeyeon's daddy office. "What can I do for you two young ladies?"
 
Taeyeon grins. "Hey dad, did you have your breakfast yet?" 
 
"Yup I did. You Hyo?" Mr. Kim know it's no use to ask Taeyeon. "Not yet. Maybe later." 
 
"So, daddy. I have some favor to ask you. It's about Tiffany. She's now trying to help Yoona on her modelling stuff. As you know, she's not use to do that thing right? So, starting today Yoona need to help her to change her. Right now she's at Yoona studio with the others. They're going to have a fashion show at Paris, but I'm not sure when is that. I want to ask for your permission to give her a time to do this thing. Can she?" 
 
Mr. Kim put his glasses down. "Taeyeon, I know that you love her so much. But her responsibility is in this company. She need to be here since you guys have the project to handle right? How are you guys going to do it without her?" 
 
"I know she need to be here. I'm going to ask Wooyoung to help if she's not around. So that we still can have 
 
"No problem. I'm going to ask Wooyoung to help me later. Is that ok?" 
 
"Taeng, we still need her here. I can't explain everything to Wooyoung. You know, most of the project is her idea. How about like this, you can ask her to come working for half day, after lunch hour she can go to Yoona studio." Hyoyeon give her an idea. 
 
Taeyeon keep silent and thinking. "I think that's a good idea. I'll tell her later. Heh Hyo, Jessie and Sooyoung just got engage this morning. Sooyoung just proposed her." 
 
"What? Oh man! How can she's doing that wothout me. That shikshin." 
 
"Really Taeng? Wow! Now everyone want to ge married. How about you Sweetie?" Mr. Kim grins. 
 
"Not yet dad. She's don't even know I'm your daughter."
 
"When you guys need to reveal yourself? Everything is okay now at this company. I know you don't want to work with me here, I got Hyo already. Don't you want to go back to New York?" 
 
"Yeah, Taeng. I need to go out with you guys too. I miss hanging out with all of you. The most important thing is I miss to dance. Luckily Yuri ask me to help her when she proposed to Yoong. I don't want to miss anything with you guys anymore." 
 
Taeyeon sigh. "I don't know how to explain to her. I'm afraid she'll be mad at me." 
 
Mr. Kim get up and hugs her daughter. "Don't worry Taengoo, we're going to help you. You have your mommy to help you. You know she's crazy just like you right? I bet Tiffany never be mad at you. If she's mad at you I'm going to let your mommy handle it. Come on. You can do it on our anniversary day." 
 
"Yeah, I agree with it Taeng. Come on man. You can do it. You need my help?" Hyoyeon poke Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon smiles. "Let's not think about it now. We need to tell Wooyoung and Krystal about the project. I call them now." 
 
"Hey you two, come here. We need to discuss something." Taeyeon call Krystal and Wooyoung. 
 
Now all of them sit and waiting for Taeyeon to start. "Guys, as you can see now Tiffany's not here. She's a little bit busy. So, Wooyoung I need you to replace her when she's not around. You're going to involved in this project starting from today. Hyoyeon will tell you everything you need to know and I'm going to tell Tiffany to come tomorrow to explain d everything to you. Krystal, you're going to help me." 
 
Hyoyeon start to explain to Wooyoung and Krystal what they should do. Mr. Kim watch them and sometime give his advice to them. They discuss and didn't realize lunch hour is almost over. 
 
"Oh my God! I'm so hungry. I haven't eat anything yet." Hyoyeon rub her tummy. "Wow I didn't expect we forgot to eat. I'm hungry too." Krystal check her watch. 
 
Mr. Kim took out his handphone and make a call. "What you guys need? I ask someone to send our lunch." 
 
"I want ramen!" 
 
"Pizza"
 
"Fried chicken!" 
 
"Sushi!"
 
"Yah! One by one. I can't hear anything." Everyone order their favorite foods. Someone knocking the door. "Excuse me Mr. Kim, can I have Taeyeon for a moment? Her wife can't stop calling her and I didn'tw ant to disturb your meeting but I can't take it anymore. Taeyeon you better answer Tiffany call." 
 
Taeyeon goes to Victoria desk. "Hello..." 
 
"Yahhhh Kim Taeyeon! Why didn't you answer my call? Where's your phone?"
 
"My phone?" Taeyeon find her phone. "Ooppsss..maybe in my car. I forgot to bring it. I'll take it later."
 
"Again? Your coffee?" Tiffany sure Taeyeon forgot her coffee too.
 
"He he he." 
 
"Don't he he he me Kim Taeyeon." 
 
"Then ho ho ho!! Merry christmas! Hahahahaha!" Taeyeon laugh and so Victoria. 
 
"Kim Taeyeon! I'm serious now." 
 
"Okay okay okay. Yah. You're no fun. Why you calling me? Finished already?"
 
"I can't call you now? Wow! I just want to make sure you take your lunch already. Did you?" 
 
"Not yet. But we just order something to eat. Did you take your lunch yet? Where are you now?" 
 
"We just has our lunch. I just want to tell you maybe we're going to finish it late today. So, you just go back to your place later okay? I ask Yoona or Seohyun to take me back home later. Okay?" 
 
"Are you sure?" 
 
"Yeah, I just want you to take a rest later. Don't worry about me okay?"
 
"Allright then. I need to go. Our food just arrived and we need to continue the meeting later. Take care okay? Love you." 
 
"Love you too. Bye." 
 
Taeyeon turn around and the phone ringing again. "Taeng, can you get it? I need to go to toilet." Victoria get up and run to the toilet. 
 
"Hello." 
 
"Victoria? Why your voice sounds different today? Are you okay?" 
 
"Yahhh! I'm not Victoria." 
 
"Taeng baby? Where Victoria? Hey, I need you to come with mommy later after office hour. We need to choose our food for the anniversary next week. Bring Tiffany too." 
 
"She can't come. She got something to do."
 
"Ermm. Wel bring IU then. I miss that kid so much." 
 
"Can you call her? I left my phone. Tell her I will get her at 7.00 later. Call me back if she can't or can make it. Just tell daddy. I have meeting with him later." 
 
"Sure. See you later sweetiee."
 
Taeyeon go back to her daddy office and wveryone almost finish their foods. "Why you guys didn't waiting for me? Arrgghhh!! I'm starving now." 
 
"Just eat your food there kids. We can start now and you just eat your lunch there. We can finish on time if we start now." Mr. Kim advised. 
 
Now, they just continue the meeting while Taeyeon eat her food. Everything going as they expected. It's just they need Tiffany to come and let Wooyoung know what he should do. After the meeting they left Mr. Kim room except for Taeyeon and Hyo.
 
"Dad, did mom leave you a message? I ask her to give you a call. I left my phone. She ask me to come with her to check out the foods for your anniversary next week. Hyo, come with me later. Can you?" 
 
"Sounds fun to me. What time?" Hyo excited since she's not be able to join her friends for a long time. 
 
"She want me to get IU on 7.00. I get you first then we can go together." 
 
Mr. Kim check her phone. "Yeah, she just call IU and she tell you to get that kid on 7.00 at her house. You know where she lives right?" 
 
"I think so. Nevermind, I'll go back first to change and I can get my phone back. So, Hyo I'm going to get you before 7.00. Just get ready ok? I'm going now. Bye." 
 
Taeyeon go back to her place and take a shower before pick up Hyoyeon and IU. She's looking for her phone and there 20 missed call from Tiffany and 5 message also from her. She smiles, then she took her car keys.
 
She's waiting Hyoyeon in front of Hyo house and call IU to inform her she's coming to get her. 
 
"What took you so long Hyo? You know mommy hate waiting right?"
 
"I'm sorry Taeng, got something to do first. So, come on. We're going to get IU now. Don't let mommy waiting."
 
Now they're going to meet IU. When they arrive, IU already waiting for them. "Sorry, we late. Hyo really need to put up some make up, that's why we're late." "Yah! Don't listen to her kid. Hey, how are you. It's been a long time not seeing you. I bet you must be busy nowadays right? I like your short hair."
 
"I'm good sis. Yeah, a little bit tired. Lucky today I got no schedule and I miss aunty Kim so much. Is my hair look nice short or longer? I prefer this one. Easy for me to fix it." 
 
"You look good in both. By the way, how is your boyfriend? Is he being nice to you? If not, me and Taengoo will kick his . Tell us if he's hurting you kid. We're going to protect you." Taeyeon nod her head shows she's agree with Hyoyeon.
 
"Wah, this kid have boyfriend already? Tell me who is he? Mind introduce him to me kid?" Taeyeon tease IU. 
 
"No way. No one should know who he is. I'm not gonna tell you guys." IU stuck her tongue out. 
 
"We'll see about that later, right Taeng? Come on, we don't want mommy to wait for us now. I can't wait to taste the foods." Hyoyeon get out from the car and running to the restaurant. Taeyeon just shake her head and waiting for IU.
 
"Kidssssssss!! I'm here. Come here. We need to try all these. I bet you can't wait to try this too Hyo." Mrs. Kim hugs all of them.
 
"Wow! All of this? I bet if Sooyoung here she's been dying happily." Hyoyeon can't believe there are so many foods they need to try. "Yeah, but we just need to choose five and after that the dessert. Come on, hey my baby IU! Aunty miss you so much!!! Why didn't you call me anymore? Are you that busy?" 
 
IU smiles and hugs Mrs. Kim. "I miss you too aunty. I'm sorry didn't contact you. I'm really busy lately. Lucky I got no schedule today. Hopefully my manager didn't call me again." IU sigh. 
 
"That's okay kid. Come on, let's begin before your manager call you. We need to choose the best." Taeyeon ruffles IU hair. "Don't do that. You know how hard for me to do my hair?" IU smack Taeyeon hands. Taeyeon just laughing. She give a signal to Hyoyeon to more. Hyo smirks. 
 
They take almost two hour just to choose for the foods and desserts. After bickering and arguing they agree to choose they're favorite. Suddenly IU got a call from her manager to tell her she need to come back to the agency because there new offer for her. 
 
"I'm sorry guys. I need to go. Hey, Taeyeon. Send me to my agency now."
 
"What? I'm your driver or what?"
 
"I don't care. Come on. I know you and Hyo plan to teased me right? Come on, come on. Aunty I need to go now. But I promise I will attend your anniversary next week. Bye aunty. Love you." IU hugs mrs. Kim before pull Taeyeon to send her back. 
 
"Taeng baby, take care of her and stop teasing her. Come back fast." Mrs. Kim warned Taeyeon because she know Taeyeon will tease IU since she saw Taeyeon give a signal to Hyo earlier. 
 
"Can't promise that mommy. But I will take care of her." IU push Taeyeon to the door and wave to Hyo and mrs. Kim. "Hey kid, say hello to your boyfriend for me." Hyo winks and give IU flying kiss. "Not you too Hyo." Mrs. Kim shakes her head. She know it's a double trouble if Hyo and Taeyeon meets.
 
On their way to go out, Taeyeon keep teasing IU and pinch her cheeks. "Oh why my little sister here so cute? No wonder she got boyfriend already. Come on, tell sister who is your boyfriend now. Come on, come on." Taeyeon pokes her cheeks. 
 
"Stop it Taeyeon. I will bite you if you do that again." IU hold Taeyeon arms. Taeyeon just laugh and keep poking IU cheeks. "Yahhh!! That's hurt. Come her you little evil." Taeyeon headlock IU head and ruffles her hair, then hugs her by her side. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't do it anymore. Come."
 
"That's what you get. Sorry to bite you." IU put her arms around Taeyeon waist.
 
They didn't reallize someone watching them. "Come on Tiff, there's nothing going on. You know Taeyeon like to play around right?" Jessica try to calm her friend down. All of them gather at that restaurant after tiring day. They had dinner there. Taeyeon and the other didn't know that all of them was there. They just too excited to try the foods. 
 
"If you still didn't trust her go call her and ask her where is she now and with who." Sooyoung suggest. 
 
Tiffany took her phone and call Taeyeon. "Hello Fany Fany mousieeeeee!! I miss you, where are you now? Done already?" Taeyeon answer it cheerfully. 
 
"Where are you now?" Tiffany sounds serious.
 
"I'm on my way to send IU to her agency. Where are you?"
 
"I'm at Soshi Restaurant with the others."
 
"Really? I was there too. Why didn't you give me a call? Your mommy's there too. Go meet her. We just finish choosing the foods for the anniversary. Hyoyeon with her too. Tell the others." Taeyeon answer it.
 
"I know. Just come back after you send her. I'm tired."
 
"Are you okay mousie? Give your phone to Jessie." Taeyeon know something wrong with Tiffany. Tiffany handed her phone to Jessica. "Taengoo!!! What's up?"
 
"Hey what's wrong with Fany? Did you guys bully her?" Taeyeon feel worried.
 
"Naaaahhh. She just saw you and IU earlier. So, your mousie here just jelous. Auchh! Hey don't pinch me." Jessica rub her arms.
 
"Pheww. I thought you guys just bully her. It's okay then. I know how to handle her. Thank you Jessie. See you later." Taeyeon hang up the call. 
 
"Wahh, my sister in law jelous? Hahahaha! You better prepare your defence Taeng." IU laughing.
 
"No need. I didn't do anything wrong. So, no worries. Hey you, don't bite me again next time. You see this mark? It's look ugly in my arms." Taeyeon show the bite marks. "I can't promise that. You didn't see the bite mark I given to Hyo earlier. At least you only got one." IU laughing. They keep bickering and Taeyeon keep teasing her until they reach their destination. 
 
"Now go, your manager waiting for you. Take care kid."
 
"Thank you Taengoo. See you guys soon. Say hello to uncle for me. Bye" 
 
Taeyeon then drive back to the restaurant and find out her mother and Hyo with the others.
 
"Mousieeeeee!!" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany and kiss all over her face.
 
"Ehemmmm.." Mrs. Kim interrupt.
 
Taeyeon turn around and kiss Tiffany lips before sit next to her. "You want some?" Taeyeon mommy.
 
"No, thank you. I'm full now and I don't to throw up the delicious foods." Mrs. Kim stuck her tounge out.
 
"Aunty, why didn't you invite me to taste the foods?" Sooyoung asked. "I'm afraid if I ask you to come no one else can try the foods." Everyone laughing except Tiffany. Taeyeon put her arm around Tiffany shoulder and automatically Tiffany's head lean to Taeyeon shoulder. 
 
"You okay Fany? Want to go home now?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany just nod her head. She still mad at Taeyeon but she didn't tell her. She feel uncomfortable thinking how Taeyeon treat IU before. She know Taeyeon just playing around, but she still can't take it. She still jelous.
 
"Hey Taengoo,you got bitten too? Damn that kid is carnivore." Hyo asked Taeyeon when she saw a bite mark on Taeyeon arm. Tiffany sat up and looking at Taeyeon arm. Sunny kick Hyoyeon leg. "What are you doing? It's hurt." Hyo rub her leg. Sunny give her sign to look at Tiffany. 
 
Taeyeon just grins. "But she told me you got more. Show me." Hyoyeon didn't know what to do when she look at Tiffany's. Sunny pinch her. "Yah! Stop being violent Sunny. It's hurt. Yeah, yeah. See all this? Lucky me her manager call. There is no place she can bite me anymore. See?" Hyoyeon shows her arms to everyone. 
 
Mrs. Kim saw the change on Tiffany's face. "Baby, that's okay. IU is just playing around. No need to worry. She's not gonna take Taeyeon from you. That dork is for you only." Tiffany just smile bitterly. 
 
"Okay, come on. Let's go back. You need to rest. Guys, we need to go now. My mousie here need a rest now. See you guys tomorrow. Yoong, can you send Hyo back?" Yoona just give okay signal. "Thank you, Yoong. Come Fany, let's go." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand.
 
Just when they get in the car, Taeyeon turn her head to Tiffany. "What's wrong with you?" Tiffany just shake her head without looking at Taeyeon. "Fany ah....." "Fine! I was jelous." Finally Tiffany look at Taeyeon. 
 
"Jelous? Why?"
 
"IU."
 
"What with that kid?"
 
"Really Taeyeon? Do you need to hug her like that? I hate to see it." Tiffany cross her arms.
 
"Hahahahahaha!!"
 
"Kim Taeyeon! I'm serious now." 
 
"Okay, okay. Sorry Fany ah. But, really? That's the reason? I just teasing her. I just want to know who is her boyfriend. You see the bite mark on Hyoyeon arms? She's worst than mine. Come on. She's just a little sister. Okay, I promise i will never again. Smile please..." Taeyeon grins. Tiffany just rolled her eyes.
 
"Fany ah. Come on baby. We're just playing around. Come here, give me your phone." Tiffany give her phone without looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just chuckle looking at her cute girlfriend.
 
"Come, let's take picture together. You want to look like that?" Taeyeon pull Tiffany closer. Taeyeon count, " 1 2 3 smileeee..." Just when she finish say smile she capture Tiffany lips and kiss her. "There. Let put it as your wallpapaer. I want everyone know that you are mine." Taeyeon then kiss Tiffany forehead.
 
"Don't do it again. It's hurt to see you hugs someone else in front of me." Tiffany lean her head to Taeyeon shoulder. "Sure." Then she heard Tiffany chuckles.
 
"What so funny?" 
 
"Nothing. It just, it's the first time you call me baby. That sound weird." Tiffany chuckles. 
 
"Really. Baby baby baby owh.." Taeyeon by singing justin bieber song.
 
"Euwwww. Really Taetae? Justin bieber?" 
 
"As long as you love love love love love love meeeeee." Taeyeon laughing. 
 
"Stop it. Come, let's go back. I'm really tired now. You don't know how tired I am now." Tiffany intertwined their finger when Taeyeon start to drive.
 
"Your place or mine?" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's hand. 
 
"Yours. I want to sleep with you tonight." Tiffany .
 
"You always sleep with me. Oh yeah, before i forget. Mr. Kim said you still need to come to office. Even Wooyoung can replace you, he still need you there. So, you work half day on the company then after that you can continue at Yoona studio. Can you make it?" 
 
"Really? I guess I have no choice then. I think that's a good idea too. I don't want you to left your phone and coffee again next time. It just one day and you forgot your phone and coffee already." Tiffany glaring at Taeyeon. 
 
"Don't give me that look Miss Tiffany Hwang. Let me concentrate driving now." Taeyeon turn around and make a kiss sign. 
 
"Just wait when we arrive at your home later."
 
"I'm all ready now. Hahahahahaha!!" Taeyeon laughing, then Tiffany pinch her thigh. Taeyeon keep laughing and drive faster.