"Will you marry me?"

Double Trouble
"Kidssss!! I'm over here." Mrs. Kim shout when she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany. Tiffany just shook her head and smiles. Taeyeon run and hugs Mrs. Kim before kiss her. 
 
"Yahhh!! Why did you kiss me? Oh my God! My beautiful face." Mrs. Kim pretend to hate it. 
 
"Blame your husband then. He asked me to kiss you since your baby here don't want to kiss you." Taeyeon poke Tiffany's cheek. 
 
"My baby don't want to kiss me? Oh my. Poor little mommy, no one want to kiss her anymore." 
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes and hugs Mrs. Kim then kiss her. "Good kid. Now, both of you need to help me buy something for our anniversary next two week. I bet your daddy didn't remember about this at all. That old man. I need to remind him everything." 
 
"Anniversary? Wow!! I like it. That's mean we're going to have a party right?" Taeyeon claps her hand.
 
"Yes we are. Next week I need the two of you help me to choose for the foods. Now let's start. This is for the two of you. I prepared the list for you." 
 
"Hello, Yoona? Studio? Can I go later? I need to accompany Mrs. Kim to do some shopping. Yeah, I'm going with her later." 
 
"Yoong?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Yeah, she asked me to come to her studio later to discuss about the project."
 
"What project?" Mrs. Kim suddenly appear. 
 
"Your baby here, are going to be a model for Yoona and Seohyun for their new project. I bet she's going to be super busy after this. She's leaving me soon. Ahhh.. I feel lonely already." 
 
"Model? Are you sure? It's not easy dear. You're going to be super busy later. How about your job at the office? Daddy knew it already?" Mrs. Kim asked.
 
Tiffany turn her head to Taeyeon. "Why did you said that?"
 
"What?" Taeyeon didn't know that she hurt tiffany feeling by saying she's leaving her soon.
 
"Why did you say I'm leaving you? I'm never leave you, you know that." She's sobbing. "Hey, hey come here. I didn't mean that. I mean you're leaving me to go to Paris. I know you're not leaving me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Taeyeon hugs her.
 
"Yah! Why did you make my baby cry. Come here baby. Hey, she's not mean that. Stop crying now. Don't ruin your beautiful face for this midget. Now, smile." Mrs. Kim try to stop her. She's glaring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shows her sorry face. 
 
"Don't you ever said that again." Tiffany pull herself from Mrs. Kim embrace and hugs Taeyeon again. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Ok, let's continue our shopping. You're not gonn let Yoona wait for you right? Come." Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand wipe her tears away. Mrs. Kim just shakes her head. 
 
They spent almost two hour for helping Mrs. Kim shopping. After done with the shopping they goes to Yoona studio.
 
"Watch out guys! The clown is here. Hold up all your stuff. Hahahahaha!!!" One of Yoona staff shout when he saw Taeyeon comes. It's not the first time that Taeyeon making chaos at Yoona studio. Everyone knows if she's there something bad will happen. 
 
"Yahhhh!!! I'm not clown. Who said that. I'm going to kick your !" Taeyeon shout back and everybody just laughing. They know Taeyeon didn't mean it. They love when Taeyeon there, she really know how to make people laugh. Tiffany hold Taeyeon hand's tightly before that midget make any chaos. "Na uh, you're not going anywhere. Stop disturbing them." 
 
Taeyeon just mumble and follow Tiffany to go to Yoona office. 
 
"Hi, sorry I'm late. There's a lot of things to do. So, what's up?" Tiffany sits beside Seohyun. 
 
"Yo! Bestfriend. Didn't know you're here too. How are you?" Taeyeon greets Seohyun. "I'm always good just like you." Seohyun smiles. 
 
"Tiff, starting tomorrow we're going to build up your confident and teach you how to handle the situation, ghe catwalk, how to pose in front of camera and so on. I know it's not easy for you, so we need to start it soon. You still go tot he office, but you need to come here if I need you. I think most of the time you're going to be here. Did you tell Mr. Kim already about this?" Yonna need to teach all that stuff to Tiffany since it's her first time to try it.
 
"No, I haven't told him yet. I'm going to tell him tomorrow. I hope he give me the permission. You know we got a big project to handle right?" 
 
"Don't worry about it Fany. Let me handle this. I ask Wooyoung to replace you if you're not around. Let me talk to Mr. Kim about this situation too. I guess he can deal with it. Just focus on what you're doing here. I want you to do the best." Taeyeon pat her head. 
 
"Thank you Taetae." Tiffany smiles. They start the discussion and try to give information to Tiffany. Seohyun as the one of the most important person on the industry give her best advice to Tiffany. Taeyeon not interested to join the conversation just look around and try to sneak out fromYoona office but Tiffany knew it and stop her. So, she just sit on Yoona couch and play with her phone.
 
Yoona phone's ringing and it's Yuri. "Hello Yul. Yeah i'm at the studio nowwith Seohyun, Tiff and Taeyeon. Not yet. Sure,just come here okay? Bye, see you soon. Love you." Taeyeon grins. "Yuri? Owh so romantic." 
 
"Romantic? She's not seeing me in two days and you say that romantic? She's so busy with her dance studio now. Luckily she's coming after this to bring me lunch. I miss her so much." 
 
"You guys are so lucky. How I wish I can have someone that care too much for me. All people around me seem so afraid of me. Do I look scary?" Seohyun asked. 
 
"Yeap. You look like a ghost. Hahahahahaha!" Taeyeon answer and just got pinch from Tiffany. All of them laughing.
 
Not long after that Yuri comes with the foods. "Hi guys. Hi babe, how are you?" Yuri comes and hugs Yoona before kiss her cheeks. "I'm good. I miss you too. What you have there?" "I just bring the foods from our barbeque earlier. There's a lot of food even Sooyoung can't handle it. I bet she's going to explode later." Taeyeon chuckles. She get up but there's no more chair for her to sit.
 
"Yoong, you need to buy more chair now. Where should I sit?" Tiffany get up and give her chair to Taeyeon. Taeyeon sits and pull Tiffany down to sit on her lap. "Now that's what I call romantic." Yoona said. 
 
"You want to sit on my lap too babe? Come here." Yuri . "Nah, nevermind. You can sit there. It's more comfortable right?" Yoona smiles. 
 
"Stop with all of this lovey dovey things. I need to eat now. You guys can do that when I'm not around." Seohyun munch the chicken. "Hey, that's for Yoona. Why did you eat that?" Seohyun just shrugged. 
 
"You want something Taetae?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon. "I'm still full. Just give me your drinks there. I'm just thirsty."
 
They continue discussing for the project. Taeyeon feel sleepy since she's not interested with the conversation. She fell asleep backhuging Tiffany. No one reallize it because all of them concentrate with their conversation.  Almost half an hour later Tiffany reallize Taeyeon sleeping and tell everyone silently. Yuri took out her phone and take her picture before burst out of laugh. Taeyeon startled and immediately get up and make Tiffany almost fall from her lap. 
 
"Yahhh!! Why did you do that? You almost kill me." Taeyeon rub her chest, try to calm herself down. "You overreacting midget. I'm not gonna kill you. You know Tiffany will kill me later if I kill you now. You look funny. Just go home now Taengoo. You look so tired. We're done already." Yuri still laughing. 
 
"Okay okay. I really need to sleep now. I'm exhausted. Come Fany. I need my beauty sleep now. Bye guys." Taeyeon get up and grab Fany hand before going out from Yoona's office. 
 
"You didn't sleep again?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon shakes her head and yawn. "I need to finish Wooyoung photos. It's done now and I just wait for the album to arrive." 
 
"Come on, you really need to rest. You really look like panda now. So cute." Taeyeon just nod her head and go to her car. 
 
At Taeyeon place, Tiffany stop by ahjuma place first and let Taeyeon go to her room. She really miss that old lady. Taeyeon put her bag on the table and move to her hammock. She's waiting for Tiffany there but she fall asleep. When Tiffany arrive she immediately goes to Taeyeon room. She though Taeyeon was there. She feel surprise when she come to Taeyeon room, she saw there's a lot of her picture on Taeyeon's wall. It's all come from Wooyoung wedding day including their dance. She didn't who took that photo but she didn't care. She's looking for Taeyeon and saw her sleeping outside. 
 
"Taetae, let's go inside. It's more comfortable to sleep there." She wake her up slowly. "Hhmm? Just let me sleep here. It feel so relaxing here. Come here Fany, sleep with me." Taeyeon pull her to join her. She's hugging Tiffany tightly while Tiffany just snuggle to her. 
 
"Tae, what should we give Mr. and Mrs. Kim on their anniversary? We need to give them something special since they are so kind."
 
"Hhmm.. I don't know. I'm not good at giving a present. Let's go find out something tomorrow."
 
"Okay. You know Tae, how I wish that you are the one that mommy's daughter. I'm so happy to have her even just for a few weeks she asked me to call her mommy, it feels like we're really a family. Your dorkiness just like her. Are you sure you're not her daughter?" Tiffany play with Taeyeon fingers.
 
"Why? You're not happy to live with me now?" 
 
"No, it's not that. You see, it must be fun to have both of you as my family. I love you so much, also i love mommy too. I told my family too about them. They're so happy that I have someone to take care of me here. I wish one day if we're getting married and live together with mommy and you my life will be complete. It's not that I don't like Hyoyeon, she's just too serious."
 
Hyo serious? Obviously you didn't know her well Tiffany. She's my partner in crime. It just that she need to act like that now. I think maybe it's time for both of us reveal who we are. Taeyeon thought about it. 
 
"Really? You want to marry me? That's cool." Taeyeon kissTiffany's forehead. "I'm serious Tae." Tiffany slaps her arms. Taeyeon just laughing. 
 
"Sshhh..let's take a nap for a while. I'm really sleepy." With that words Taeyeon just hugs Tiffany and sleep with her.
======================================================
 
"Yoongggggg!! Where are you buddy? I need you now!" Taeyeon suddenly come to Yoona's office and shout. 
 
"Yahhhh!!! Are you going to kill me? Tiffany, please control your midget. What do you want?" Yoona rub her chest.
 
"Sorry Yoona. You know her right? Wow! You look amazing today. Going out with Yuri today?" 
 
"Amazing? This is my everyday look Tiff. What's wrong with you? What you two doing here? Not going to work today?" 
 
Taeyeon grins. "I didn't know you always look amazing Yoong. No, we're not going to work today. I just call Mr. Kim that we have something important to do. Where is Yul?" 
 
"I don't know. At her dancing studio, maybe? Why don't you call her?" Yoona feel weird. They're looking for Yuri but they come to her studio. 
 
"Let me call her. Wait here okay? I'll be back." 
 
"What's wrong with her?" Yoona asked Tiffany. Tiffany just shrugged. They do a little chit chat before Taeyeon come back.
 
"She didn't answer my call. That kkabyul. Yoong, let's go out. You need to rest a bit buddy. Let's have lunch together. I know a good place to eat." Taeyeon sits. "Yeah, come on Yoona. I need to ask you something too." 
 
Yoona look at her schedule and there's nothing important for her to do today except meet Seohyun to start their project with Tiffany. "Sure why not. Tiffany we need to start your practice later okay?" Taiifany nods and smile. 
 
"Good! Now let's go. I'm hungry right now." Taeyeon hold Tiffany hand's and pull her to the door. 
 
"Where are we going guys?" Yoona asked. 
 
"Lunch." Taeyeon simply answer it.
 
The three of them goes to the restaurant that Taeyeon suggested. "Wow, this place look awesome. Did you notice everyone here looks so good? It seems that everyone are coming back from photoshoot. I like this place. How did you find this place Taengoo?" Yoona look around and feel amazed by her surrounding. 
 
"You didn't know this place? That's impossible. Can't you see how full this place is? Everyone like to go here. You really need to go out more Yoong. You wait for us here. Come Fany, you come with me. What you want to eat Yoong?"
 
"You leave me here? Hhmm.. Anything good. You know this place better than me. Just don't go to long."
 
Both of them nods their head and enter the restaurant while Yoona just waiting at the outside. She looks around and everyone seems to enjoying their foods. It's a very nice place to hanging out and maybe do some photoshoot. She really enjoying the view there. The restaurant is full and it's so weird that no one recognize her. As a top model in Korea, everyone really love her and want to take picture with her everytime she's going out. Well maybe this place is just so special and no one care about anyone else. 
 
Suddenly there's a loud music plays and everyone stood up. She's startled and didn't know what to do. Some of the customer there start to dance. She giggles and take out her phone and record it. They dance like a professional dancer, now everyone there is dancing except her. She's laughing happily look at them. She start to get up and join them. Eventhough she didn't know the steps.
 
Everyone stop dancing when the song is finished and claps their hands. But before everyone going back to their sits, theres another song playing. This time is slow song. Everyone grab their partner and start to dance. She feel awkward looking at them. She just sit and recorded their dance. Everyone grab the roses on their table and moving closer to her. They giving her the roses one by one and continue dancing. 
 
The last person bring the bouquet of roses and extend her hand. Yoona didn't recognize the person behind the bouquet of roses, but she just grab the hand and get up. 
 
"Hi beautiful." It's Yuri behind the flower. "Yul? What are you doing here? How did you know I'm here?" Yoona took the flower and put it on the table. Yuri just smile and grab her waist. "Dance with me?" She asked. 
 
Yoona feel a little bit shy first but Yuri know how to handle her. They start dancing with others and just staring each other. 
 
"You look beautiful today." Yuri praise her love.
 
"Stop it Yul." Yoona feel embarrased and hide her face at Yuri shoulder. "I'm telling the truth." Yoona just smiled and didn't want to see Yuri face. They just dance until the song stop. 
 
They're sit back. "You didn't answer me, how did you know I'm here?" Yuri keep smiling. Before she can answer Yoona question her phone's ringing. "I'll answer this first. Wait for me okay?" She kiss yoona forehead before answering that call. Yoona just sigh and waiting for Yuri to comeback. 
 
Suddenly another song is playing and everyone move their tables and chairs. Some staff from the restaurant dancing out from the restaurant and sprinkle the rose petals around Yoona. It's Bruno Mars's Marry You that played this time. Everyone dance to the song and suddenly some people that Yoona know appears dancing with the others. It's Seohyun, Sunny, Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany. There's also Wooyoung, Hyoyeon and Mr. Kim come out from the restaurant. 
 
Not long after that Yuri come out and dance and sing along with the song. Hyoyeon and Wooyoung join the dance and dance behind Yuri. Now everyone around are dancing and singing together. Yoona looks surprise with everything happening in front of her, she just smile and laughing together didn't know what's coming after that. Everyone jumping before the song ended and cheer happily. 
 
Everyone cheering up and hugs each other. Yoona come closer and just about to hugs Yuri but suddenly Wooyoung play the guitar and Yuri hold Yoona's hand. Wooyoung play it slowly, he change a bit the melody . "It's a beautiful day, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby I think I wanna marry you. Im Yoona," Yuri kneeled down and take out the small red box from her pocket. "Im Yoona, I know we're know each other since we're kids. I know I like you more than any of our friends. I didn't realize that I already fall in love with you. I know it's hard to have a relationship with you since you're so busy and be the top model is not easy job for you to handle. I promise to you, I will take care of you until the dead do us apart. I know there's a long journey for both of us, and I promise I will be with you forever. Im Yoona, will you marry me?" Just after that, Yoona immediately hugs Yuri and cry. Everyone feels nervous. Tiffany grabs Taeyeon hands and hold it tightly."fany ah, it's hurt." Taeyeon whispering. 
 
"Idiot! Why you make me cry?" Yoona still hugging Yuri. 
 
"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't meant too." 
 
"You know, this is the sweetest thing you ever done to me. Thank you baby." 
 
Yuri smiles but then she sigh. "Why?" Yoona look at Yuri face.
 
"You still didn't give me the answer. Will you marry me Yoona?" Yuri cupped Yoona face. 
 
"Of course I will. Who can reject the most mazing girl in this world? I'm so happy right now Yul. I love you so much." Yoona kissed Yuri and everyone continue cheering for them. Yuri lift Yoona up and cheering together with their friends. "CONGRATULATION!!" Taeyeon run and hugs her bestfriends. Not long after that all of her friends run and hugs both of them. They feel so happy. 
 
"Hahahahahaha!!! Stop it guys. I can't breath. Hahahahaha!!" Yuri feel suffocate when all of her friends hugs her tightly. They released her slowly and still laughing. "Good job Yul!" Sunny pat her shoulder. 
 
"Thank you everyone. I can't do this without your help." Yuri hugs Yoona and kiss her. "Come on let's celebrate!!!" Wooyoung yell. Mr. Kim come closer and hugs Yoona and Yuri. "Congratulation to both of you. You know, both of you just like my own daughter. I'm so happy for both of you." Both of them hugs Mr. Kim and kiss his cheeks. "Thank you uncle. We know' you're just like a father for us too." Yoona look at Mr. Kim. 
 
"We're going to celebrate your engagement next week alomg with our anniversary okay? Everyone here are invited." Everyone on the restaurant are cheering. 
 
"Did you know all of them Yul?" Yoona whispering at Yuri. "All of them are my dancer baby. We planned all of this with the others. It's Wooyoung idea to do this and the other just get ready with all this stuff. That's why I'm a little bit busy a few days ago. I want this surprise to be perfect. Thanks to Taeyeon, she booked this restaurant just for us." 
 
Yoona look at Taeyeon that happily talking with others. Yoona come closer and hugs her from behind. "Yahhh!! Why did you hugs my girlfriend?" Tiffany pull Taeyeon from Yoona embrace. 
 
"Thank tou Taeyeon ah. I owe you so much. Don't worry Tiff, I'm engaged now." She show her engagement ring to the others. 
 
"Wowwwww!  That's huge." Seohyun grab Yoona hands and look at her new engagement ring. 
 
"Hey buddy, when is your turn?" Taeyeon teased Sooyoung. "Me? Just wait and see." Both of them laughing and join the others looking at Yoona engagement ring.