Home

Double Trouble

A few weeks later she's come back to Korea. Her daddy really happy and can't stop smiling and laughing. He just really miss his daughter so much.

"You know sweetie, i think your daddy really love you more than me. Oh poor your mommy. No one love her now." This family so weird right? Even my mommy will say the same thing as me and my dad said before. That make them really close.

"No worries mommy, daddy love you no matter what. I know he love you more than you do. Trust me. And you know what? I love both of you more than you love me. So, is there anything new that i should know? It's been three years. I miss Korea so much. Where's Hyo and the others? Did you guys tell them I'm coming home today?" She so excited to meet her cousin and her crazy bestfriends.

"Nope, didn't tell them at all. Let's make a good suprise for them. Shall we? I'm so hungry. Can we go eat first before going back home? I know some place that sell a very good foods." Her dad rub her belly. " Dad, you need exercise more.. Look at your belly. If you're mom, people will think you 5 months pregnant. HAHAHAHHA!!" 

"Yahhh you little evil kid. And you? I wonder why you didn't grow up? You look like you're 16 or 17. ANd how old are you now? 23,24? I'm so jelous. Wish I can look younger forever."   Her father pout like a child. " Euwwww dad. Don't do that face anymore.. Not cute at all. No matter how hard you  try to look cute. And you're a man. Just look at me. I'm naturally cute. No need to try to be one." She's looking at her mother. They try hard nt to laugh.

Both of them giggling and her father just look away. Sulking like a kid.

"Oh my God! Tae, i think i sleep at your room tonight." Her mother laugh so hard followed by her daughter. " Yahhhhh stop it you two. Geeessshhhhh. Now come on dad. Where is that place. I'm starving right now. It's been a long time I'm not eating Korean foods.

How she miss her own country so much. It's not easy to leave this country when you really love it. But she want to try something new. She really loe doing her own stuff. She love photography so much. But she never take it seriously. Even her friends told her she's very good. For her, money is nothing compare to her happiniess. She got a lot of money. Her father send her enough money to live at New York. And she's not a type of girl that really love spend her money. She's hate to go shopping when her friend ask her t come with them.

They arrive at the beautifull restaurant. " This place look nice. I bet the fod must be delicious, right dad?" She's not looking at her dad at all. Looking at the decoration that so calm and nice, she falling in love for the first glance. " Yes it is. That's why i we're here." Her dad smile and looking at the waitress. Giving an okay signal, the waitress come to them and greet them. " Hello, welcome to our restaurant. I'm Luna, come here please Mr. Kim." Luna smile. Mr. Kim is they're regular customer so she know him so well. They followed Luna to the reserved room.

As they enter the room "SUPRISSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!" Taeyeon shock and can't believe that all of her friends there. " Hyo! Sunny! Yuri! Jessica! Sooyung!!!! Guysss!!! I miss you so much!!" She run and hug all of her besties. " We miss you too Taengoo!" Jessica hug her tightly. " Hey Taeng you neer grow up!" Sooyoung much the cupcake. " And, you never stop eating right?" They laugh.

They enjoy they're reunion and eat happily. The room fill with laugh and shout as they palyfully bickering with other. " So, Tae. How long you're going to stay? We got a lot of story to share." Sunny the cute one look at Taeyeon. " I don't know yet. It depend on my beloved daddy here. I got something to do before i can go back to New York."

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that already. Damn this food so delicious. Guys, i need your help. This evil lil kid are going to help me. And you guys have to help her too. But, no one should know anything about this except us. No matter what happen, no one should open their mouth. So, this is the plan." Mr. Kim tell them everything and what they should do. They just nod they're head. Look like they understand and agree to help them.

" I think that's a good idea uncle. But I think I hae better idea. What if Taeng switch her place with mine? From there, we can easily monitor your company. It's not that I don't like your idea. If Tae take my place, it's more easier for her to move around. Don't you think so? And don't worry about me. I'm not gonna ruin your company. I just go to the room, doing my job and I will inform you everything." Hyoyeon give her idea.

" I think that's not bad at all. And Mr. Kim, I don't mind if Taeyeon stay with me. I'm worried if she stay at your place somene will find out about it. It's hard to do this if someone know she live with you." Yuri look at Mr. Kim and Taeyeon. " Well, that's good idea too. Okay Taengoo, what do you think?" Now everybody look at her. She's thinking for a while. " I got a better idea. I agree with Hyo, but I think I should live alone. It's still suspiciuos right if I'm staying with Yuri. Don't worry about me. I know how to survive. HAHAHAHAHa!!" everyone in that room laugh. 

They keep on talking and discussing about their plan. After a few hour they agree on eerything and they promise no matter what happened, they are going to help Mr.Kim and his family. After that all of them going home.

=========================================================================================================================

Three days later, Mr.Kim, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon come to the office together. " Excuse me everybody. May I have your attention for a while. I got a good news for you all. Here, let me introduce you to two beautiful young ladies here. They're are ging to work here start from today. This is my lovely daughter, Kim Hyoyeon. She just come back and she's going to replace me for awhile. I'm going to Paris next week. I'm not sure when I'll be back. So, she's going to be your new boss for a while. Be good at her okay?" 

"Hello, I'm Kim Hyoyeon. I hope we can be a good friends too. Nice to meet all of you." She bow her head. 

"And here, is Kim Taeyeon. She just finish her college and this is her first time to work. So, be nice to her and help her to understand anything here in the company. And be nice to her. I know she's new and maybe find difficulties while working here. So, I want you to help her." Mr. Kim smile to all of her worker. 

She bow her head and smile. " Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon. You can call me Taeyeon." She bow again. " Are you sure you just finished your college kid? You look like you're 16 or 17." Everyone laughing. " Wooyoung, watch your mouth. I know she look younger right?" Mr.Kim defence her. " That's okay Mr. Kim. He's kidding." Taeyeon smile.

"Okay then, Victoria come here. All of you can go back to your place. Victoria, bring Taeyeon to her table and introduce her to others. I'll bring my daughter to her room now." Mr.Kim told her. Victoria smile and bow to her boss. 

"Come here, follow me. Well, I'm Victoria. You can call me Vicky." She introduce herself to Taeyeon. " Ah, nice to meet you." Taeyeon smile back. She follow Victoria and she's been introduce to everyone at the office. Lastly, she arrive at her table. "This is your place, and this girl, is Nerdy Hwang. Hey, you. Bow to Taeyeon. Come on!" Taeyeon shocked.' WTH this woman? She's just so nice to me now and everybody else and suddenly become so rude to this lovely girl. I know she look nerd with the big spectacle and not so up-to-date apparel, but she got no right to call her that.' Taeyeon spoke in her mind.

That girl stood up and bow to Taeyeon. "Hhee..lloo..Im Tiffany. Nice to meet you." she startle. " Nice to meet you too Tiffany. And Vicky, you don't need to be mean to her. She's nice." Victoria stare at Taeyeon. " Hey new kid. No need to told me what to do. You don't even know her. Please respect me as your senior okay!" Victoria stomp her feet and move away. "WTH with that woman? She so weird. Tiffany right? I'm Kim Taeyeon. You can call me Taeyeon." She stretched her hand to Tiffany.  Tiffany look at Taeyeon. "What? I just want to be your friend. Don't worry, I don't eat people." She grinned. 

Tiffany smile and take Taeyeon hand. 'Wow, she got nice smile, and those eyes. If she's more up to date or change her apparel she'll look more beautiful.' Taeyeon can't stop staring Tiffany. As a good photographer she know what the best feature to look at more than anything. 

"Taeyeon can you let go my hand now? I need to finish my work before Victoria mad at me again." Taeyeon suddenly let Tiffany hand go. " You know you got a very beautiful eyes?" Tiffany suprise when she heard what Taeyeon said. Never in her life anyone compliment her. Not at all. She blushed. " I think we should start to work now Taeyeon." She still feel embarrased. " Hey Tiffany, no need to be afraid of me. We can be friend you know? I like you. Come, let's be friend. Tell me more about yourself. No need to be awkward. I'm a good kid. Well, my friend told me I'm a good kid." Taeyeon keep trying to get Tiffany attention.

Tiffany smile a little bit. This kid so weird. Usually no one to be friend with me. She look at Taeyeon that still smiling at her. She's feel a little bit comfrtable with her. " Well Taeyeon, as much as I want to know me better and be your friend, I need to finish this thing first before Victoria come back and ask for this." She know Victoria will be mad at her if she's not finishing her job. Yes, that's actually Victoria job but she always ask Tiffany to do it for her. 

" Okay then, I don't want to disturb you. Finish your work and we can have lunch together after that." Taeyeon still looking at Tiffany, waiting for her answer.

"You want me to have a luch with you? Why?" Tiffany can't believe it. No one ask her before. " Why? Do I need a reason to have lunch with you? Don't worry Fany ah, I told yu before right? I don't eat people. Evethough they look so yummy sometime." Taeyeon her lips. She's teasing Tiffany. "W wha att??" 

Taeyeon can't control anymore. She laugh when she look at Tiffany face. "Yahhhh.. You scare me." Tiffany slap Taeyeon arm. " Oh come on Fany ah. I'm not cannibal. But if I'm one of them, you'll be the first one I want to eat. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" Taeyeon keep teasing Tiffany. "Stop it. I can't concentrate. And why on earth you call me Fany? Do I look funny to you?" 

"A lil bit, you should see your face just now. Why? You don't like me to call you Fany? That's beautiful name, just like you." Taeyeon grinned. Tiffany feel more comfortable with her new and maybe the only friend she had now. They keep bickering after that, as Taeyeon keep teasing Tiffany and disturbing her. Tiffany finish her job and looking at Taeyeon.

She never feel like that before. Usually she just concentrate to her job and didn't speak too much. But with this new friend of her she feel different. She feel that she had a friend for the first time. What make it fun, Taeyeon is so funny an so friendly. " I know I'm cute but you don't need to staring at me like that Fany ah." Taeyeon keep her eyes on monitor. She know Tiffany staring at her. "Yahhhh!! I'm not!" Tiffany deny it. "Come, let's eat. I'm super duper hungry now. I can eat you if you let me." There she goes again. Teasing Tiffany. 

They go to the cafeteria together. Not to many people there. "Well well well, Look guys. Someone make a friend now." That's Wooyoung guys again. " Do you have any problem?" Taeyeon stand infront of Wooyoung. "Hey kid. Respect please. I'm not talking to you. Hey nerdy Hwang. Tell your friend here to show some respect to her senior please." Wooyoung look at both of them. "You....." Taeyeon almost lost her temper but Tiffany pull her away from Wooyoung. "No, Taeyeon. Don't do that. Let him do whatever he want. Come, let's buy some food" Tiffany whispering to Taeyeon ears. " What?? You just let him do that to you? Nope, not me.Let me go Fany." Taeyeon try to get back to Wooyoug. TIffany not let Taeyeon hand. " Please, for me. I'll tell you later about all the people here. Come on." Taeyeon look at Tiffany. Something not right here. "Okay, tell me everything." Tiffany just nod her head.

Not to long after that Hyoyeon come to the cafeteria. All of people in there stand up and bow to her except Taeyeon. She's her cousin remember? She forgot about it. " Hey you kid? Get up. Can't you see our boss is here? Why you so rude? Get up and bow." Victoria slap Taeyeon head. Taeyeon suddenly get up and look at Hyoyeon. " Nevermind Vicky. No need to do that. " Hyoyeon smile at Tiffany and Taeyeon. " No ma'am. We should respect you. And Taeyeon where is your manners? apologies now!" " Sorry Ma'am" Taeyeon bow and mumbling. 

Hyoyeon just leave them and VIctoria following her. All eyes on Taeyeon now. " What?" Taeyeon look back. " You shoudn't mess with Victoria you know?" Tiffany looking at Taeyeon. " Nope, I don't know" Taeyeon keep on munching her food. Tiffany just smiling. Tiffany start to tell Taeyeon about her colleague. Taeyeon can't believe it. How come her dad didn't notice about it? " How about Mr. Kim? He didn't know anything about her staff?" Taeyeon start he investigation. " Nope, he know nothing. I told you, they really acting well infront of Mr. Kim." She sigh. " You know, Mr. Kim is a very good man. He's so nice t everybody. The staff only talk with me if Mr. Kim around me. But if he's not, everyone ignore me. Victoria and the others keep passing their job to me. I can't finish my own job because of them. Luckily Mr. Kim is a good boss." Taeyeon feel pity on her new friend. " Nevermind them. We should enjoy our life Fany ah. Hey Fany Fany Tiffany! You know where i can get a very cheap apartment? I need a place to stay." " Yahh stop playing with my name. Where did u live now? Why you want to move out?" Tiffany look at Taeyeon. 

"Because...errrmm...." Damn! What should i told her? " Taeyeon?" Tiffany waiting for her answer. 

" Ahhhh.. I can't afford it anymore. You know I just finish my college and just start to work here. So, I need some money for food and other stuff. Ngeeee." She grin her dorky face . " Hahahaha! You look cute like that. Let me think first. Why don't we look for it together?" 

" That's a good idea. And you know what Fany? I  know i'm cute. HAHAHAHAHHA!!" she run before Tiffany can catch her. They look like a kid that play at kindergarden. 

=========================================================================================================================

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" Tiffany look at that place. It's not that bad at all. Look comfortable and the most important thing is, it's cheap. They 're at the top of the building. Look like the owner build some place to put his stuff up there. Not look like a room at all. Luckily there's a bathroom and toilet that the owner just build before let anyone rent it.

Taeyeon look around. She like it. Because she's at the top of  the building and the view is so beautiful. Why not? She's just need to clean up the place and make it look like a house for her. She don't need a bigger place because she live alone. "I think I'm falling in love now. You see there Fany, what a beautiful scenery. AAHhhhhhhh.... I love it!" Taeyeon lay on her back. "It's up to you. So, we need to discuss with the owner. Come let's go." Tiffany pull Taeyeon up. 

"Sir, I think i take this place. I really love it." Taeyeon can't stop smiling. " Are you sure young lady? I don't think a young lady like you will take that place. Hahahaha!! Okay, here. SIgn here and here. And both of you will live together? " The owner look at Tiffany and Taeyeon.  "Oh no sir, I just accompany her. I got my own place already." Tiffany smile. 

"I see. But you should help her to clean up that place. I don't think she can do it herself." " Yahhhh Fany Fany Tiffany you must help me later. I don't take no fr the answer. But i didn't ask right? AHAHHAHAHA!! " Taeyeon sign the paper and look at Tiffany. "Do I have any choice?" "Nope, not at all." Taeyeon grinned. "Stop it you dorky." Tiffany chase Taeyeon to her 'new' place. They keep on chasing and bickering. Taeyeon can't stop teasing Tiffany. Well, that's the real Taeyeon. After a while both of them stop and can't breath. "You know kid, if you guys keep chasing like that after this, I'm afraid your neighbour going to keep complaining about it. Here, have some drinks. Stop playing around. You should start cleaning this place." An old lady suddenly appear and suprise both of them.

"Ahjuma, you're not a ghost right?" Taeyeon ask bluntly." Yah!!! Why you said that? I'm sorry ahjuma. She's didn't mean it. Taeyeon, apologies now." Tiffany feel embarassed. "Ahahahahaha!! It's nothing kid. It's my fault too." The ahjuma smile after taeyeon apologies.

The old lady smiling looking at both of them. They keep bickering when Taeyeon keep on playing with the old stuff and Tiffany is the one that clean up the place. " Kids, come here. What's your name?" "Ahh, sorry ahjuma. This is Tiffany and I'm Taeyeon." Taeyeon poke Tiffany cheeks. " Yahh!! don't do that. Your hand is full of dust!" Tiffany clean up her cheek. " Really? What if I do this?" Taeyeon cup her hand to Tiffany face and running away. Tiffany screamed her lungs out and chasing Taeyeon around the place. "Kids.Hehehehe..I think I'm going to enjoy my life with these kids after this." That old lady keep smiling while looking at both of them. They sure have a lot of energy. She smile again.