....

Friendship and secrets.

Finally the Big show started! Big Bang saw all the fans storming in the building.
GD and Taeyang were finalizing some moves. Seungri was looking in the mirror how hot he looked.
And Daesung and Seunghyun were giving vocalizing. At that moment Bom entered for her make up.
She bowed “Hello everyone…” and she gave a tiny blink to Seunghyun. Seunghyun thought of last night, what she said..
It made his cheek turn red.
“Its time!” YG said who also attended “The intro music is up so lets go.”
“Neh!” everybody screamed and the walked out of the room, Seunghyun gave a look to Bom was unpacking her stuff, she also looked at him and he saw she was saying “Good luck.” Seunghyun nodded and waved but GD tabbed him on the shoulder “Stop that, YG is right her man.”
Seunghyun looked confused.
“Seunghyun lets go!” YG said
“Neh…” Seunghyun just let the comment of GD go and started to focus on the concert.

Screaming fans, lights, the nervous feeling. All of the Big Bang members went to the same. But Seunghyun was the most happy men out there. He had his girl… and they were about to perform together.
Seunghyun and GD had to go backstage again to change for their solo performances.
They were lifted in suits. Seunghyun in a green suit and GD in a yellow.
They heard Seungri who was now singing ‘What can I do?’
They walked to the platforms that would lift them up. Bom was already standing there.
“Noona!” Seunghyun screamed above all the sound, he walked towards her
Bom smiled
“I’m wearing green!” Seunghyun said knowing it is her favourite colour.
“Neh! Looks good!” Bom smiled she was just so happy.
GD looked at them and interrupted them “Yo! Stop this! Everyone can hear you..” He whispered.
“What?!” Bom said who couldn’t hear him.
But Seunghyun heard it… loud and clear. And it made Seunghyun angry… he kept his cool but now… it was over.
“Ok! Your guys are up.” An assistant said
Seunghyun and GD both walked up the platform and the music started.
 

performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8hPCuCp3i0
When ‘Oh Yeah’ started GD started to sing. Then Seunghyun and then…. Bom came up.
She started to sing and the crowd went wild. Seunghyun looked at her dancing, how GD came to pick her up. (which didn’t make his anger ease)  And how she again had to get Seunghyuns attention.
When that happened it always made them smile, it was how their first kiss took place…
The performance went on. And then Seunghyun did the unthinkable thing. He had enough of GD’s wining, telling him to be more careful and such. It just made him so angry he wanted to hurt GD in a way. But what he didn’t know was that his following action was going to hurt Bom and himself the most.
He grabbed her hand at the end of the song and smiled broad chested. He walked to the other side of the stage with her.
Bom didn’t know what to do, she looked back at GD. She felt anger towards Seunghyun coming up : What the hell is he doing?!
Bom just kept on singing and tried to let go of Seunghyun hand. But he just wouldn’t let go.
Finally when the song ended he let go and she went down on the platform again. She kept a smile on, because there were so many cameras around her.
She looked around as she walked back to the artist room hoping not to see YG. And luckily she didn’t.
When she arrived at the artist room, she immediately walked to the toilet and looked the door.
She looked in the mirror and all of the sudden just started to cry… Why did he do that? Is he that stupid?! He promised not to do that! She was so angry and sad at the same time.
Everyone saw what he did, also YG was there. How could he be so reckless? Why did he do it? Why?
Tears flew down her cheeks, she finally thought it would go well with her and Seunghyun but after he did this she just didn’t know it anymore. She never felt so angry…. And so sad… and also… so happy.
She was happy because he didn’t care, Seunghyun didn’t care about all the other people. He just did it. He held her hand. In front of everyone.
Bom sighed looked in the mirror a couple of more minutes and then took a paper to wipe her tears off.
She didn’t wanted to go back in the room, because she would go back to reality back in facing the truth. Back to what Seunghyun did and she had to face the consequences. She didn’t know what the consequences were going to be, but she knew they were going to be hard.

After two more hours the concert finally came to an end. Bom was just sitting in the artist room, she was alone, everybody already left. She heard voices in the hall. She knew everybody was cleaning up. She startled after hearing her name.
“Where is Bom? Did she already left?” it was YG’s voice.
Bom took a deep sigh, she knew that it was coming.
“No… she is in the artist room.”  She heard a unknown voice saying.
The door opened, Bom startled and stoop up. It was indeed YG who entered.
Bom bowed
“Leave that.”  YG said calmly
Bom felt so ashamed
YG sighed and put a hand on his head… “What was that all about?” he didn’t look at Bom, he had his eyes closed
Bom felt tears coming up, but she kept them inside. “Do you mean me and Seunghyun holding hands?”
“Neh..” YG said calm but irritated with his hands still on his forehead rubbing it as though he had a huge headache.
Bom lifted her shoulders “I don’t know…” Bom was looking for the right words to say, she didn’t want to blame Seunghyun but she also couldn’t let the blame come to her. “I think it was the feeling, the hype and everything.”
YG let out a sarcastic laugh and shook his head, he finally lowered his hand and looked at Bom. “I’ll discuss this with you and Seunghyun together after the whole tour of the Big show ends. Until then you won’t be performing with Seunghyun.”
Bom looked confused “But…” she tried “What about oh yeah?” She was going to attend every Big Show.
“They can do it without you.” YG shook his head again. “Just keep a smile up whenever there is a camera around.”
Bom nodded feeling heartbroken.
“alright… pack your things, the car is waiting for you outside.”
Bom took her purse and walked out of the room. She was looking around to see Seunghyun but there was no sign of him. That was even better, Bom thought. She would call him tonight.

She walked in the house and she saw all the other girls eating.
“Ya! Unnie finally! We left some noodles for you keke.” Dara said with full
Bom tried to laugh but when she heard Dara’s voice she just started to cry.
“Ehh?” Dara said and stood up.
Chaerin and Minzy followed “Whats wrong?” Chaerin asked
They moved to the couch and Bom told the whole story.
“And now I don’t know what to do… what if he figures out that we are dating? What if he tells us to break up?” Bom dried her tears with a napkin
Dara let out a sigh feeling bad for Bom.
Chaerin and Minzy also felt bad, but they also were thinking about their own relations. Especially Chaerin. She was going to tell her friends after the Big show… But now… after this? She sighed
“everything will be fine. You just need to call Seunghyun and work things out?” Dara tried to calm Bom down
Bom shook her head “I don’t know… I’m so mad at him… and what if YG figures it out? We’ll be doomed!”
Minzy rubbed Boms back “You wont be… and even if he figures things out, what would 2NE1 be without Bom and Big Bang without T.O.P.?” Minzy said in a funny way
it made Bom smile a bit “Thank you guys… I’ll just have to face the facts… it is going to be a hell of week.”
Chaerin nodded “yeah… I think so to…” thinking about GD.
After talking for a couple of more hours, the girls finally went to bed. Bom was in her room and took out her phone. She saw 3 missed calls en 2 text messages. All from Seunghyun
First text message “Noona, please contact me!”
Second text message “Please call me, we have to talk!”
Bom sighed and lowered her body on her bed, where she dialled Seunghyun’s number.
“Noona, finally…” She heard him say
“I’m sorry… I was talking with the girls over what happened.”
“I’m so sorry noona… I’m so sorry…” Seunghyun said
“What the hell were you thinking?”
“I don’t know… it was just GD kept saying to be more careful and it just frustrated me”
“So you decided to with that?”
“I don’t know what came over me… I was just so angry at him.”
“Yeah.. and now look…” Bom sighed “What did YG said to you?”
“That we’ll discuss it and the end of the tour…”
“Yeah… well so be it I guess..”
It was quiet for a while
“Do you want to tell YG about us then?” Seunghyun started again
“What!?” Bom said angrily “Of course not!?”
“Oh right… neither do I, I just thought maybe you wanted that.”
“I’ll see you at the YG office then.”
“I won’t see you any sooner?”
“No, I’m too angry with you…”Bom felt more tears filling up her eyes. She just wanted to escape, run to someone… and that person was Seunghyun. But running towards him wouldn’t make her forget her problems. He now was the key to her problems.
“I understand…” Seunghyun said calmly “Call me when you  feel like calling me and once again I am really sorry.”
“Alright bye.” And Bom hung up. She knew it was going to break his heart hanging up like that. But she was too angry at him for thinking about his feelings. It also made her more angry over his reason.
“Stupid Seunghyun…” She said…

That week was awful for Bom, she couldn’t sleep, she hardly ate, and she was so irritated she even started to act silly towards the girls. She had break downs and he just started to cry. She didn’t leave the house and he whole body was a mess. She also didn’t contact Seunghyun.
He tried to call her at least once a day, but she didn’t pick up the phone.
Dara and Minzy was the most supportive. Chaerin was really busy with the new album, she did that because she had to keep her mind of off things. Chaerin had discuss this issue (Bom and Seunghyun) with GD. But they decided to look what they were going to do after Bom and Seunghyun talked to YG.

Seunghyun had a hard week as well, but he had to keep his head up for the concert. He missed Bom a lot, especially during the concert where they had to sing Oh Yeah. Seunghyun and GD were also in a huge fight. They didn’t speak to each other what so ever. Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang were the ones who were suffering because of this.

Finally the day had come that Bom and Seunghyun were going to face YG. Bom was in the car trying to think what was going to happen.
Seunghyun was in a other car thinking the same thing.
Bom entered the YG building and she saw Seunghyun standing by the elevators.
Great… she thought.
She walked towards him “Hi…” she said dryly
Seunghyun looked at her “Hey…”
The elevator doors opened and they went inside. It was quiet ride. Bom so badly wanted to kiss him or hug and tell him how much she missed him, but she had to keep strong. What he did want too wrong to forgive him this quickly.
When they arrived at their floor they walked in the hall and waited for YG.
“So..” Seunghyun started
Bom didn’t reply
“What are we going to say?”
Bom lifted her shoulders “I’m not going to say anything…. You were the one who did this, so fix this…” She felt so bad for saying the things she had to say but she had to.
“Right…” Seunghyun said
They waited another 10 minutes and then finally YG arrived.
Bom and Seunghyun stood up and bowed.
YG bowed back and the walked into his office.
Bom and Seunghyun took place in front of the desk and YG of course behind.
YG sighed “So…” he started “You both know why you are here…”
Seunghyun nodded.
“So explain…”
“ehm..” Seunghyun said not really knowing what to say “Well… the reason you want to know probably.” Seunghyun swallowed. None of what he was saying made sense. His voice was shaking.
“It was just you know… the hype, fans screaming, the feeling like you’re on top of the world, I was just happy that I could sing with Park Bom… and I just… you know… grabbed her hand.”
“Because of the hype?” YG asked
Seunghyun nodded “Just the feeling…”
YG sighed “I found somethings on the internet… which disturbed me…”
Bom felt a not in her tummy.
YG typed some things in the computer and then turned the monitor towards Bom and Seunghyun.
It was the video of Seunghyun almost grabbing Boms hand, and Bom almost replied.
Bom looked down. And Seunghyun swallowed “That was just… she was trying to get my attention because I didn’t bow yet…”
YG shook his head “Give me your phones…” he said
Seunghyun looked confused “Our phones?”
YG nodded
Bom swallowed she felt he throught going completely dry.
“Give me your phones…” YG said again.
“I’m sorry sir I don’t understand.” Seunghyun tried again
“If there is nothing going on like you are saying, then it shouldn’t be that hard to give me your phones…”
Bom sighed… she knew it… they were caught, she felt her eyes water up.
It went completely quiet in the room.

Seunghyun took a deep breath… “alright…” He said knowing that what he about to do would make things worst …. “we are dating.”
Bom looked at Seunghyun out of disbelieve “What?” She said
“Well, he would figure it out by seeing our text messages and pictures we have with each other.” Seunghyun said calmly
YG sighed “I knew it…”
He didn’t look at Seunghyun but he looked at Bom, who’s eyes were now completely watered up and the tears rolled down.
YG put his hands on his head… “You do know, what you have to do don’t you?”
Seunghyun looked at Bom and also wanted to cry. How did it ever came to this point? He knew what he had to do… they had to break up or their contracts would end.
“I’m sorry…” Seunghyun said to Bom
“I’ll leave you now… but just know that I’m taking this very seriously, If you don’t break up… that means I have to end your contract and although I really don’t want to. I have to…”
Those were YG final words, and he left the office.
“Bom…  I’m…”
“Don’t talk to me!” Bom screamed
Seunghyun startled, he never saw Bom this way. “Hey calm down…”
“Calm down??? I have to calm down!?? You see what you did…!”
“I know what I did, let me make it up to you?”
Bom nodded and stood up “Fine, if you want to make it up to me, then we’re breaking up…”
Seunghyun also stood up “Your breaking up with me?”
“You heard YG!?”
“Yeah so? We could make it work right, he doesn’t have to know? I promise I won’t do anything like that again!” Seunghyun also stood up and tried to hug Bom he tried real hard to not let Bom go.
“Yeah like you promised before you grabbed my hand!?”  Bom broke the hug
“Noona please…” Seunghyun grabbed her arm
“No!” Bom released her arm “You went too far oppa…” Tears were still rolling down.
“If I ever have to get YG’s trust again I have to start by breaking up with you…”
“No… noona I can’t live without you please…”
But Bom’s mind was set… she was too angry with Seunghyun he broke his promises and by that, he also broke her heart.  “Your just gonna have to try… goodbye Seunghyun.”
And Bom walked out of the room, she so badly wanted Seunghyun to follow her, to turn around and run towards him, to kiss him, to just run away with him. But she didn’t do anything. She kept on walking and walking leaving Seunghyun broken hearted behind.
 =======================

 

Please dont hate me :-(