Top and Bom

Friendship and secrets.

Seunghyun and Bom have been through a hard time. It is already the new year but they haven’t seen each other over 2 weeks. On top of that, Bom was wearing Seunghyun’s orange jacket at the set of ‘Don’t stop the music’. Fans made a big fuzz out of that, and of course, Seunghyun was again told by GD to be more careful. http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkpz412pwZ1qgnamzo1_500.png
GD and Seunghyun weren’t really fighting, but they weren’t as close as they should be either.
Seunghyun kept on thinking why GD was acting the way he was acting, he even thought GD was jealous of him, or even that GD might like Bom?
GD wasn’t in that place at all, maybe he was a little jealous of the fact that everybody knew about Seunghyun and Bom, but GD knew that it was almost his time to tell the friends about him and Chaerin. Although GD had promised this, he really didn’t feel like doing it.

A day before the Big Show, Bom and Seunghyun finally got to see each other again.
Big Bang and Bom were rehearsing for The Big Show, Bom would be a surprise guest.
“Ok, you still know all the steps.” The dance instructor said.
Bom’s head was on Seunghyun and GD was holding her hand (ending of Oh yeah) http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llnmu8xdp91qb14jc.jpg
“Thank you” Bom said and bowed to the dance instructor. GD and Seunghyun followed.
They both walked to the backstage room and because there were too many people, Seunghyun and Bom had to act as friends again. It was also her time to go, she would see Seunghyun tonight at his place again. Finally…

Seunghyun and GD bowed at Bom and she took her leave.
GD looked over the song list and Seunghyun sat across him. “So...” Seunghyun started
GD looked up.
“Holding hands with my girl huh?” Seunghyun looked at GD for his reaction
GD frowned “Ya.. what are you saying? It is part of the act?”
Seunghyun nodded, feeling weird… was GD liking Bom or not?
“Dude… What’s up with you lately?”
GD shook his head “Nothing men… just stress you know…”
Seunghyun stood up and took place next to GD “This is a different kind of stress… why are you being this way about me and Bom noona….?”
GD shook his head again “it’s nothing, you should just be more careful.”
Seunghyun sighed irritated “How many times do I have to hear that? I haven’t seen Bom in 2 weeks now? I am being careful, dude what is wrong with you?”
At that moment Daesung entered the room “Ya!! Its going to be a hell of the day tomorrow, you guys ready?”
“I am…” Seunghyun said looking at GD “I don’t know if he is…”
GD sighed “I’m ready…” but thinking of Chaerin he just wasn’t sure that he was.
 “I’m going home, I’m seeing Bom tonight…”
GD nodded “of course…” he whispered

Bom took place next to Dara in the passenger seat. Chaerin was sitting in the backseat and Minzy wasn’t there, it was her mothers birthday so she was at her mothers.
Chaerin was meeting Teddy for the new album and Dara just was the driver.
“So first stop YG building!!” Chaerin said, who was, in addition of GD, really happy. She thought they were going to tell after the Big show ended. Which was almost. For Chaerin everything was good now. She thought it was… she didn’t know what GD’s feelings were.
“Neh…” Dara drove off. The girls talked in the car about the new album, they really felt like going for it.
After Chaerin was dropped off, it was time to bring Bom to Seunghyun.
“Heard anything from Minzy or Daesung lately?” Dara asked
“I haven’t… they know how to keep a secret.” Bom said thinking of any interactions with Daesung and Minzy, only there wasn’t any.
“Do you think she went to her mothers today?”
“Well… it is really her mothers birthday… I don’t think she would skip that..” Bom answered
Dara nodded “Probably not…”

“Well here you are…” Dara stopped in front of Seunghyun’s house
“Neh.. thanks Dara.” Bom walked out of the car after giving Dara a hug and knocked on the front door.
“The door is open!” Bom heard Seunghyun screaming, after waving at Dara she went inside.
She took of her shoes and walked in the living room, where Seunghyun was lightening candles.
“Hey..” He said and walked to Bom giving her a hug and a peck on her lips.
Finally they were together again.

They had so much fun that Seunghyun completely forget to tell her about GD’s behaviour.
The night went by quickly and as they were watching TV Bom’s head fell down on Seunghyun shoulder. She really was tired.
“eh…” Seunghyun said
“Hmm…” Bom said sleepy
“Do you want to sleep?” Seunghyun looked at her
But Bom shook her head and tried to keep her eyes open.
Seunghyun smiled, he kept on zapping and he stopped at the Mnet channel. There was a recap of him and GD performing together. Finally Seunghyun thought about GD’s behaviour again.
“Oh yeah… noona…” he said
“hmm?” Bom said still tired
“Have you noticed anything about Jiyong lately?”
Bom slowly sat up straight and looked at Seunghyun “no? why?”
Seunghyun lifted his shoulders “I don’t know.. he seems so… I don’t know if I’m correct but, he just seems so … jealous…”
Bom gave Seunghyun an confused look “What do you mean jealous, as in you are dating me… or just the fact that you are dating someone?”
“Just the fact that I am dating someone, I mean he keeps on telling me to be more careful when there are cameras around and stuff.”
Bom lifted her shoulders “He is a little right about that, you still remembered what happened? We are lucky YG didn’t figure it out.”
Seunghyun gave a sigh “Your right about that, but still every little thing that we now do in front of the camera… even talking… its just not good?”
Bom nodded “Your right about that, he also talks to other members in front of the camera.”
Seunghyun was happy Bom understood him “Yeah… exactly, there are so many rumours about Jiyong dating Chaerin and Dara, and you know even you… there are more rumours about him and you then us.”
Bom got a smile on her face for the reaction Seunghyun gave.
“What ?” Seunghyun saw her smiling
“Nothing…” Bom said
Seunghyun stuck out his tongue
Bom looked at her watch “Dara will be here in 5 minutes…”
Seunghyun nodded “I know…” Seunghyun looked at Bom who was putting her phone and some other stuff back in  her purse. He took a deep breath and hoped he was going to cross the line by asking the following “So… When is Dara going to pick you up the next morning?”
Bom startled and looked at Seunghyun and then to the floor, feeling a bit ashamed. She slightly lifted her shoulders.
She was now dating Seunghyun for almost  4 months. And she had to admit that she was ready but still she was so scared
Seunghyun smiled at her shyness. “No pressure…” He said “I’ll wait as long as you need… even if you need forever.”
Bom looked at Seunghyun again and nodded, thinking about it gave her a funny feeling inside.
They stood up and when it was time for Bom to leave they shared a more passionate kiss than ever, leaving Bom to say something she wouldn’t easily say, but Seunghyun let it out for her…
“Don’t wait too long…” She whispered in his ear “This body needs your affection..”
Seunghyun’s body froze, Bom smiled and gave him a peck on the lips feeling sassy.
“Bye…” She said and she walked out the house.
Seunghyun was standing there, thinking about Bom’s words. He slowly smiled… “Yeah…” He said
 

=================================

Oke so i am giving you 2 chaps... simply because i've been away tooooooo damn long hihi

this is the first part, enjoyy and comment !