JiYong & Chaerin

Friendship and secrets.


Chaerin was laying on GD’s bed, she looked to the ceiling and sighed.
She looked next to her to see GD who was still sleeping. A smile appeared on her face. He was snoring a little bit.
GD opened his eyes and looked at Chaerin.
“evening…” Chaerin said.
GD got a smile “Hello butterfly…” he moved his body to Chaerin and they hugged.
“That was great.” GD said with a vicious smile
Chaerin giggled “Crazy.”
GD yawned “So, how late do have to be home?”
Chaerin lifted her shoulders “It doesn’t matter, what matters is, when are the boys coming home?”
GD looked at the clock “… they’ll be here in an hour.”
“oh..” Chaerin looked around to find her clothes
GD also stood up and when they found their clothes they got dressed.


“Well… I see you soon then I guess?” GD said while Chaerin was putting her shoes on.
Chaerin sighed “I guess…” and she wanted to walk out of the door
“Hey? No goodbye kiss?” GD pouted
Chaerin lifted her shoulders.
“What’s wrong?”
Chaerin sighed again and looked at the ground.
“Would you stop sighing and tell me what is wrong?”
Chaerin looked at GD and entered the house again. GD closed the door.
“Ji… don’t you think it’s time to tell?”
GD looked at the clock, just a half hour and Seungri and Daesung would come home. “Let’s take a ride… we’ll talk in the car.”
GD put on shoes and they went inside the car.
GD started and they drove off, no knowing where they were going.

“So…” GD started “Whats up?” he sounded a bit irritated, he already knew what she wanted to talk about.
“Ji… when are we going to tell our friends about us?”
GD shook his head “Yeah but just not yet.”
“Why not?”
“Why do we have to?”
“Because I hate to sneak around!” Chaerin also started to get irritated by GD
“We’ve been doing this for the past 2 years? Why do you all of the sudden, hate to sneak around?”
“I always hated to sneak around Ji, you know that.” Chaerin shook her head and looked out of the window. “I was the one who said from the beginning, to just tell everyone.”
GD sighed and got more irritated “We’ve discussed this already, we will tell them but just not now.”
“Why not Ji!? Give me a reason.” Chaerin looked at him
“Because…” GD had to think really hard for a good reason “We’re the leaders Chaerin, we are the ones that have to keep our head’s cool and stimulate the others. What will everybody think when they know we are dating?”
“That’s not a valid reason Ji…” Chaerin said softly
“Why not?” GD looked at her and then back to the road
“Because Ji… we could tell them how long we’ve been dating already, and they’ll know that we can separate private life and business life.”
GD shook his head again “Why do you all of the sudden have the urge to tell? We are doing fine not telling anybody.”
“Ji… remember when we were talking about Seunghyun oppa and Bom unnie, how weird it felt for us that they didn’t tell us?”
GD was now thinking, Chaerin was right, but he just wanted to keep their own relationship a secret.
“So this is about the fact that Seunghyun and Bom noona already told everybody?” GD asked
“No!” Chaerin got really irritated “No! It’s just everything Jiyong. I can’t even stay in your house because the boys might come home. I have to lie to the girls every single time I want to visit you, I have to lie to everyone!”
GD got a bit angry “I have to lie to Chae…?”
Chaerin gave an irritated sigh
“Stop with the sighing….”
“Ji just why don’t you want to tell, and don’t tell me it’s because we are the leaders?”
“Chae, It’s all about that!”
“No it’s not?! Why don’t you want to tell?”
“Fine…”

GD stopped at a supermarket parking lot. It was completely abandon because it was pretty late and the supermarket already closed.


“I’ll tell you why it's all about being the leaders” GD sighed “Chae, we have a certain status we have to keep, a sort of image we have to maintain…”
Chaerin opened out of disbelieve “Ji… Fans won’t know?! Only our friends!?”
GD put his hands on his head “Chae, we also have an image to keep for our friends!”
“What!?” Chaerin couldn’t believe what she was hearing “No we don’t, they are our friends, and they will accept us even if we were homeless Ji?”
“You don’t understand!”
Chaerin got really angry at GD now, she still found that he didn’t gave a good answer. “no I don’t understand, if we would just tell everybody then everything would be better Ji…”
“No it wouldn’t.”
“Why not?” Chaerin was still looking for an answer
“Because Chae!” GD was now raising his voice “We- are- the- Leaders!”
Chaerin shook her head and lifted her shoulders “So that’s the answer I’m getting?”
GD looked out of the window “Chae what do you want to hear, I thought we discussed this?”
“Ji, I thought so to, and in the beginning of our relationship I thought it was the right thing not to tell. But now when I see Bom unnie and Seunghyun oppa,  I don’t see what wrong in telling?”
“It’s wrong Chae.”
“Why? Everybody knows Bom went to Seunghyun’s place today. Nobody knows where I am. They all think I’m with my parents!?” Chaerin sighed “I think that this is wrong.”
GD shook his head.
“Let’s just tell…. Please?” Chaerin looked at him
GD shook his head again “No, I’m sorry, what will happen to our image Chae?”
Chaerin looked mad at him “Ji… what image?”
“The free spirit, the young and restless, the ones that have no obligations, the one that can make his own decisions.”
Chaerin nodded “Alright… Ji… so what you’re saying is that you rather be a free spirit?”
“No Chae…” GD stopped “No, but that's the image we have to keep?”
Chaerin looked out of the window “bring me home…”
“Chae… please, I didn’t mean I like that. I don’t want to be it, but that’s the image we have we are tough and fearless and…”
“Bring me home Jiyong…” Chaerin looked out of the window she didn’t take one look at GD
“Chaerin I love you…I just don’t think it’s the right time to…”
“Jiyong!” Chaerin looked at GD “Bring- me- home…”
GD sighed “Fine…” And he drove off the parking lot

They arrived at the 2NE1 house. It was completely dark. Chaerin and GD hadn’t shared a single word in the ride back.
Chaerin got out of the car and slammed the door
GD shook his head unfastened his seatbelt and also got out of the car.
He jogged to Chaerin and pulled her arm “What are you doing?”
“I need time to think Jiyong.” Chaerin pulled her arm loose
“listen I’m sorry, but this is just what I think is best for both of us.”
Chaerin nodded “I’ll see you tomorrow….”
And instead of kissing him goodnight...

She bowed “Goodnight… oppa.” And she walked inside




GD felt a dagger stab his heart, she called him Oppa again….