Dara & YoungBae

Friendship and secrets.

8 months earlier than previous chapter

"It’s not going to be the same without you." Bom pouted
The girls were on the airport all ready to go to the US, except for Dara.
"Hey I’ll be there in 4 days silly." Dara checked the labels on the suitcases
"You know Bom unnie" Minzy laughed "cant be without Dara unnie"
"Parksisters!" Dara gave a high five to Bom

Dara walked out of the airport and stepped in the car on the way to the set for I need a girl. She was wearing a simple black sport suite from Adidas and white Jeremy Scott sneakers. The car drove off and Dara grabbed her portable DVD player. She put it on her lab and searched in her bag for a DVD, when she found it she inserted it and pressed play.
It was a recording of her and YoungBae practicing together for the video. She looked at it with a big smile, not because the dance was just perfect, but yesterday itself was a great day

Flashback!

"Yes we got it!" YoungBae gave a high five to Dara
They were in the dance studio in the YG building and the dance instructor just left.
It was their third attempt and the dance already went flawless .
Dara shyly gave a high five back
"Shall we do the next one with the camera?" YoungBae walked to the bench and grabbed the camera off it.
"Ehhm.. neh"
Dara always was so shy around YoungBae. She likes guys who are young, strong and really manly and she found YoungBae to be the perfect guy. Unfortunately she thought, he is still a colleague and their both in the midst of their career. So the thought of even liking him never dared to cross her mind. She had to keep her mind focussed.
YoungBae was excited to the video, I need a girl is his favourite track on the album…
And Dara is his favourite girl in the world.. The whole song I need a girl is based on Dara… so he really wanted her in the video, and he was happy she agreed. He was a little bit scared that she might figure out the obvious lyrics, but up until now she hadn’t mentioned it once. YoungBae likes Dara for a really long time now, he told his friends about it, but GD advised him to keep on focussing on his career. While Seungri kept pushing him to make a move.
YoungBae really wanted to be with Dara, but he just don’t know how…
"Alright its set, let dance."

After doing the routine two more times, Dara felt her stomach screaming for food.
She saw that YoungBae wanted to press play again but she stopped him "Taeyang oppa…"
YoungBae stopped walking and looked at her "neh?"
"Maybe we should eat something before we go on?"
YoungBae smiled, oh that cute smile… Dara thought.
Even though Dara wanted to keep her mind focussed she just couldn’t help but to find herself daydreaming about YoungBae sometimes. She was also wondering a lot of times why he picked her to be in the video… she didn’t mind but she wondering if it was pure business, or was Dara the ideal girl for YoungBae.
"Of course… let’s eat."
They walked out of the studio and went to the cafeteria.
There they saw a couple of crew members , including Minzy eating, and there was a recording team as well. They both bowed and Dara took place.
"I’ll be right there." YoungBae said and left the room
Dara grabbed some food and talked to a couple of crewmembers, all of the sudden Seungri entered the room.
"Dara unnie!!" He screamed and he bowed once Seungri entered the camera man took plake behind his camera and started to film them.
Dara laughed, stood up and bowed back.
"How was the food?" Seungri asked as he sat down next to her
"It was good, don’t you want anything?"
"No I’m fine, so hows practice going?"
"Great! Taeyang is really helping me out!"
"Yeah talking about Taeyang!" Seungri screamed
Dara starteld
"YoungBae hyung asks, are you going to date him or not?" Seungri looked at Dara
"H-House couples are a no-no…" Dara looked at the table and then back to Seungri . Dara wants to say the right words, she didn’t want to be with YoungBae simply because of her career.
"Fine then he’s an ordinary guy."
Dara knew what was coming up and she started to laugh.
Seungri continued "Your walking down the street, Taeyang Hyung says: Your my ideal. Will you go out with me?! Would you? If he were just anybody, not YG Taeyang."
Dara thought for a while why is Seungri asking me these questions? She did not mind though
"It’s not inhouse you just met him on the streets . Yes or a no?"
"Well" Dara started "If he seems okay and doesn’t cheat or anything, I’ll think about it."
"You’ll think about it? You’ll say yes!?" Seungri asked persistent
Dara laughed at his stupidity.
"starting today Sandara Park and Taeyang hyung have decided to date!" Seungri said while looking in the camera and clapping his hands.
Dara laughed
"Ah congratulations, so today is day one." Seungri shook Dara’s hand. "I’ll give you 10 cents on your 100 day anniversary."
Dara burst out in laughter "Your so stupid!" She said while she just couldn’t stop laughing
Seungri laughed and told a few more jokes in the camera.
"Well I’ll be on my way… busy busy busy…" Seungri stood up and bowed
He waked out of the room and saw YoungBae waiting
"what did she say?" YoungBae whispered a bit
"she said yes dude, but only if you were a normal guy not YG member."
"Oh…" YoungBae felt disappointed
Then the cameramen came in the room and Seungri changed the subject
"Well let me know how it all turns out… I have to go…" and Seungri left
YoungBae walked back in the cafeteria followed by the cameramen. He decided not to be obvious

End of flashback!

"Dara unnie we are here." The driver said
Dara woke up from her thoughts and looked around, they were at the set.
Dara got out of the car and grabbed her stuff, she walked inside and greeted all the people. She looked around and searched for YoungBae but she did not saw him yet. But then she had to visit the make up room. I’ll see him later she thought

When she was finished she found herself in a shirt with a print of YoungBae on it. She looked in the mirror and laughed "So this are the ideas of Taeyang neh?" she looked at the director
"He is just full of ideas…" He looked at Dara "are you ready?"
YoungBae wasn’t on the set himself so Dara already had to do some scenes alone. She had to go in several outfits and finally she had to put on jeans and a white thanktop.
At that moment YoungBae arrived, he bowed and took a seat next to Dara who’s hair was now done.
"Nervous?" YoungBae asked
"A little bit…" Dara saw him pulling his tshirt out, his whole upper body was now revealed. She felt her cheeks burn and she did not know where to look.
YoungBaes make up was applied and after his hair was done it was time to shoot again.
Dara had to lean against a wall while YoungBae danced for her and getting close with her.
Dara felt so shy, she felt his energy around her, and she just loved it. It was a weird feeling. She tried to stay professional but with YoungBae around she just couldn’t focus the way she wanted to.

They did a couple more scenes together, and finally after 8 hours of shooting they could call it a day. Dara was back in her comfy adidas suite and when she just wanted to step in her car she heard her name "Dara!"
It was YoungBae, he jogged to the car.
"Neh.." Dara shyly replied
"You’re sleeping in the hotel too right?"
"Neh.."
"Breakfast tomorrow?" YoungBae asked with a cute smile
"Sure…"
"ok.. I see you tomorrow then…"
"Neh.."and after they bowed Dara stepped in the car and she drove off.

girll… I need a girll!! Dara sighed and paused the music. She was trying to practice the dance in her hotel room but it just wouldn’t work out. She was only thinking about YoungBae. What is wrong with me! Focus!
Dara sat down on her bed, she wanted to see him, but it was wrong.. No I cant. She thought. I could go and say that i want to practice together. Yes that was what she was going to do.
She just grabbed all her courage and stood up from the bed, she put on her shoes and walked out of her room.
When she arrived at YoungBae’s room who was 2 floors up, she looked at the door should I knock? Isn’t it weird?
All of the sudden she heard voices in the hall. She didn’t want to get caught so she quickly knocked on the door please open up, please open up.
But no answer, the voices came closer she knocked again, this time a little harder.
YoungBae opened the door and Dara quickly let herself in, without even waiting for a response, she quickly closed the door.
"Just barging in?" YoungBae said
Dara turned around only to find YoungBae wrapped in a towel around his waist. O my god…
"Oh I’m sorry!" She covered her eyes with her hands "I was just wondering if maybe we could practice together, but I heard voices in the hall and I did not want somebody to think I came to your room for… you know… different reasons."
YoungBae smiled "I’ll go put some clothes on." And Dara heard the bathroom door close.
She lowered her hands and felt her cheeks burning out of shame. She just barged in! god I’m so stupid! She thought
"so.." YoungBae came out of the room with a white sportspants and a white tank top. "practice?"
"Neh… I was wondering if we could do the routine a couple of more times, I’m afraid I might mess up…"
"Alright then… let’s practice." YoungBae found it weird that she just came barging in his room. Maybe she likes me to? Or maybe she really just want to practice…
YoungBae pressed play and they started.

After doing the routine 2 times, they started for the third. It was almost the end of the song and the part came up, that she had to give YoungBae a kiss on the cheek.
Girl like you gotta make you mine I’mma thread right baby…
Just when Dara wanted to give him the kiss, she didn’t feel a cheek… she felt his lips.
Dara quickly let YoungBae go and took a step backwards.
YoungBae walked towards her and cupped her face, he looked at her for a while but then pulled her face closer and put his lips on hers. He was waiting for response… and he got response…

Dara put her arms around his neck and let her body get closer to his.

Their tongues were exploring each other and Dara felt his hands on her back.

She slowly lowered her arms and with her hands she touched his muscled arms.

YoungBae tried to get her closer and closer but when that was no longer a possibility, he grabbed her legs and wrapped it around his waist.

The kiss went stronger and stronger and even more wild every second.

YoungBae broke the kiss and looked at her "Do you…?"

"Yes I do…" She said "Please, don’t talk don’t think."

YoungBae obeyed and they continued their kiss.

He slowly lowered her on the bed, and his hands went down her shirt to feel her soft skin.

Dara slowly took out his tank top and felt his strong back.

The night grew darker and darker, and the lights in his room were turned off…

Yet another secret was created.

YoungBae felt a sunray hit his face, he covered his eyes with his hands and thought about last night.
Dara… he thought
He turned his body around to look at her, but there was nobody lying next to him. He sat down and looked in the room. But no sign of her.
He put his hands on his head and sighed Stupid he thought.