Bom

Friendship and secrets.

Bom opened her eyes, and tried to find her phone to shut the alarm off. Her hands were feeling under her pillow and she finally found it. She looked at it and saw the thing on her screen that made that nervousness feeling, of why she couldn’t sleep last night, take over her again.

"Appointment: GD&TOP recording @ 11:00"

"Damn…" she said silently.
She had all the right reasons to feel nervous. Yesterday she also went recording with G-Dragon and T.O.P. for the song: ‘please don’t go home’. Only it was a big fail. G-Dragon did not like her voice, and that was a first. What was wrong with me? Why couldn’t i just get it right? She sight. After a few minutes she decided to get out of bed, cause she felt her tummy screaming for food. She stood up and walked towards her window to open it. She was staring outside and felt the wind through her hair. It calmed her down a little bit. She was still thinking about yesterday and she did not feel like going to the studio at all. Well… maybe for one particular reason she does want to go…
Choi Seunghyun. She felt butterflies take over the nervousness inside her body and a smile appeared on her face. But not only did the butterflies took over, other thoughts crossed her mind. Does he even notice me? When he flirts, does he mean it? Is he thinking of me the way I’m thinking of him?

She was thinking of the moment she started to like him, it was during making the video of ‘Lollipop’. He was acting all crazy and funny and it made her laugh so hard. And the words he said that day never left her mind: "We’re the hottest of the groups right noona?" All Bom could do was hide her face, she never felt so shy in her life then that moment. He really thought I am hot? Or was it just a joke to break the ice? They were always so awkward around each other. But why did he say it? After that moment he kept saying things to Bom that were really flirty, yesterday he also said: "You look like a cartoon character today." All she could say back was: "your no better you are an alien." Why couldn’t she flirt back and say something like "do you like that?" she sighed again, she was just too shy.

"Bom-unnie!! Wake up already, you have to be at the studio at 11!" Dara burst into her room. "You only have an hour and a half left!" Dara looked at Bom. "And you still have to get ready, eat your breakfast and…" Dara was cut by Bom "yes mom!" she said with a laugh. She walked towards Dara and hugged her. "Smelly mouth, smelly mouth!!" Dara said and tried to push Bom away. They both started to laugh.
"Yah! There are people trying to sleep." Chaerin walked in to the room, rubbing her eyes.
"Breakfast is served!" they heard Minzy’s voice from downstairs. All though Minzy was the youngest she always looked after the girls.

They were all sitting on the table having a delicious breakfast. They were talking and telling jokes and it was a fun breakfast. "So what are the plans for today?" Chaerin asked the girls.
"Well I have to go to the studio of course, and afterwards I don’t have anything so I think I will visit my mother." Bom said with full of egg she swallowed her egg and continued "I just hope I will do better today, so that we can wrap it up quickly, and you?" she looked at Chaerin.
"I am going to Melon today to get the preparations for our performance tomorrow on track, and afterwards I will just come here." Chaerin took a zip of her coffee "Your coming with me right guys?"
Dara and Minzy nodded "they asked if we could be narrators tomorrow at Melon, so we have to go and get our script and such and practice a little." Dara said while pinching Minzy’s cheek.
"Ya!" Minzy said and playfully slapped her arm away. "don’t pinch me, I don’t want to be a swollen narrator." They all laughed at Minzy’s reaction.
"And afterwards?" Bom asked
"I think I will visit my brother." Dara said
"Eehm… I don’t know yet." Minzy said a bit soft "maybe visiting my parents…"
"Well let’s make the most of today." Chaerin said as a true leader and they screamed: "WHATSUPP WE 2NE1!"

Chaerin, Dara and Minzy decided to clean up so that Bom could get ready.

Bom stepped out of the car and thanked the driver. She looked at her watch and she was right on time. She walked into the YG building at greeted the people who were by the reception. She walked towards the elevator and pushed the button to go up. She looked at the display and saw that the elevator was at the seventh floor. Then after a couple of seconds she saw: 6… 5…. 4… 3… 2.
"Feeling lucky today?" a dark y voice got a hold of Bom’s body. She looked at him. He looked so good today, and his perfume… Bom felt like dying.
They both walked into the elevator. "Eehm…" Bom did not know what to do or say. "Well… I don’t know, I hope so of course."
"Ahh! Don’t be nervous? I thought it sounded amazing." Seunghyun said while pushing the button in the elevator. "But you know how GD is… always wanting everything to be perfect."
Bom could not help but to look at the ground. She wanted to jump him and kiss him all over. She took a quick peek at his lips. He looked at her and smiled "it will be fine okay?" Bom nodded. Those eyes! Wauuww!! She did not want that this elevator ride would end. But all good things come to an end. They arrived at the floor of the studio and they walked in. GD was listening to a song Bom never heard. GD looked back and greeted them "yo bro." he said while giving a box to Seunghyun. And he bowed to Bom. "Hello noona, how are you feeling? Rested?" GD paused the song.
"Yes I do, I just hope I will do better today then I did yesterday." Bom felt comfortable around GD, they are really good friends, from the moment they met there was a chemistry between them. They were awkward at sometimes reading ‘g-bom’ moments, but they learned how to deal with it.
"Well I think you will." GD looked at Seunghyun who was sitting on the couch and Seunghyun nodded "We made a song yesterday specially for you" Seunghyun said with a smile towards Bom. Bom’s hearts was beating faster. "for me?"
"yeah it was TOP’s idea, and I think you really like it!" GD took place behind the IMac and pressed play. The song started as she heard : "Oh yeah… o-o yeah! Top! Oh yeah… o-o yeahh! GD!"

The song finished and GD said with a big smile " the only thing we need now is your voice for the chorus."
"You like it?" Seunghyun asked.
"I love it!" Bom said. She really enjoyed the song and was happy she could try something new. "but what about ‘jibe gajima’?"
"Well Teddy and I decided that I would do the chorus, a woman’s voice just would not fit."
"But we badly want you on the album and that’s why we wrote ‘oh yeah’." Seunghyun said excited.
He was probably not as excited as Bom is.

All she could think of is: Seunghyun wants me on the album, it was his idea, Seunghyun wants me on the album! She wanted to make a little jump out of joy but she kept her cool. "Well I really like the song and I think that my voice would definitely fit the chorus."
"Then let’s get started!" GD said

Within 2 hours the song was completely finished. Teddy and papa YG were there to listen to the song. They were really excited and the song had their approval to be on the album. "This is great, now we can finally promote our album." GD said and gave a box-hug to Seunghyun and after hugging Seunghyun he hugged Bom. Bom looked at Seunghyun. Should they hug to?
"Ya! Don’t be shy noona come give your oppa a hug." Seunghyun said and walked towards Bom to hug her. Bom’s body felt like collapsing. His strong arms were around her. His hands were her back. And his perfume…. "Good job." He said and he broke the hug.
"Yeah... you two" she said with her shyest voice.

 

-------------

Hello!

i am new here so i dont really now how it all works, but i hope you will leave me comments to improve my work...

Thank u!