My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Yoona's POV

 

I giggled as Seohyun struggled to get out of my hold. "Aish, Yoona! I want to get up,"

"But I want to cuddle," I responded, gently pulling her closer to me.

"Yoona," she warned.

I let out a huff but let go of her waist, "Gosh, I can't even hug my girlfriend?" I mumbled in fake anger.

Seohyun turned and pecked my lips, shocking me for a moment. She smiled, "Stop being such a baby,"

 

My eyes lit up and I smiled widely, following Seohyun as she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"We should go on a date today," I suggested, spitting out the toothpaste in my mouth. Seohyun raised her eyebrows, "Oh? Where do you want to go? It's snowing again," she mumbled, rinsing with water.

I washed my face and dried it with a towel, "Then let's stay in the dorm and watch movies,"

"What movies?"

"Horror," I grinned.

 

Seohyun walked out the bathroom, shaking her head, "No way,"

I followed her, "Aww~ Why not?" I questioned.

"Because I'll be scared,"

"Then you can hug me," I suggested.

She eyed me, "You have this all planned out, don't you?"

I smirked playfully, "Maybe,"

 

Seohyun smiled, making my heart skip a beat, "Alright, fine. Don't complain when I punch your arm,"

I smiled widely, "I won't,"


 

Jessica's POV

 

I wanted lunch to end right now. All my mother was doing was bragging about how handsome and smart Henry was. Blah blah blah. My seobang is more handsome and way smarter than this dude. I ended up texting Yuri about how bored I was until my mom looked at my screen.

"Who's Seobang?" she asked me, pointing to the screen name I set for Yuri. I widened my eyes and locked my phone, "No one,"

 

"I thought you said you were single?" Henry interuppted.

"I.. am,"

 

My mom gave me a look, "Did you lie to me?"

"Maybe?" I responded, raising an eyebrow.

Henry then stood and bowed to my mother, "I'll be taking my leave now, thank you for lunch," and he rushed out.

 

"Now explain," my mother turned to me, crossing her arms.

"So.. I am dating someone," I started out.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't think you would like the person who I'm dating," I bit my lip.

"Why? Is he a criminal?" 

I shook my head.

"Well, does he make you happy?"

 

"Yes.." I trailed off, thinking of Yuri.

"Then there's no reason to hide it from me,"

"But there's one thing, mom," I started as my heart raced and my hands began to sweat.

"What is it, honey?"

 

"He is a she,"


Yuri's POV

 

She ran into my arms, crying her eyes out. Shocked, I wrapped my arms around her, "Sica, what's wrong?"

"My mom," she cried, tightening her hold.

I tried to look down at her face but she buried her nose into my neck, "Sica," I called out softly, this was the first time I've seen her crying so hard.

I gently held her arm, pushing her back a bit and that's when I saw the handprint on her cheek. Using my hand, I caressed her hurt cheek, Jessica flinched.

Her mother had hit her.

 

"Does it hurt?" I asked softly. She looked up at me with hurt eyes, eyes with tears falling. I clenched my jaw, kissing her cheek gently, wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"She.. she wants me to move back to America," 

I paused, still cupping her face, "W-What? Are you going to?"

"I.."

 

I leaned away, "You've got to be kidding me, Sica. You're not actually going to go back, are you?" I asked her, surprised at the hesitation in her voice.

"She's my mother, Yul," she responded with a weak voice, as if she'd been screaming and crying.

"But you're a grown woman, Jessica. You can make your own choices," I retorted, loosing my calmness as the thought of Jessica leaving to the states filled my head, making my heart race.

"Besides, you're still studying here, you can't just leave," I reasoned.

 

Jessica let out a sob, "I don't know what to do,"

 

Without saying anything, I pulled her in for another hug, wrapping my arms around her waist. She buried her face into my neck and I kissed her head multiple times.

"Please don't leave me," I whispered as the tears began to fall.

"I don't want to, Yuri," she mumbled. I let my face rest on her shoulder, "Then don't,"

"She's my mother,"

 

Silence.

 

"Then... if you do leave, promise me that when you come back, we can still date,"

"Y-Yul,"

"Don't break up with me. We can do a long distance relationship." I pulled away from her, looking into her eyes, panicking, "I don't want to lose you, Sica. I love you. We.. we can make this work, right?"

She didn't respond and I began to cry.

"Right?" I asked.

 

My lips trembled and the tears began to fall as my heart began to break into pieces, "Sica," I called out.

Jessica didn't say anything, she hugged me tightly, "I love you, Yuri,"

"Then don't leave me,"

"I'm sorry,"


Tiffany's POV

 

"That ," I mumbled as I walked into the dorm, seeing Yuri bawling her eyes out on Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon looked at me and I shook my head.

"I can't find her," I mouthed. Taeyeon let out a breath and closed her eyes, rubbing Yuri's back. I walked over and placed a hand on Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri turned to me, "Please tell me you found her," she begged.

My heart cracked a bit at the scene of the usually happy Yuri crying her heart out. I simply shook my head and listened as Yuri's sobs got louder.

 

I looked at Taeyeon and saw a tear slip out of her eye as she stared at the ground.

 

After Yuri finally managed to go to sleep, Taeyeon and I walked back to our dorm. I felt Taeyeon interlock our hands during the short walk back to our dorm and I glanced at her, seeing her cold face.

As we entered, Taeyeon and I immediately went to bed, "What's on your mind?" I asked her, seeing the unreadable expression.

"You won't leave me, right?" Taeyeon responded.

Surprised, I looked at her, "What?"

 

"If.. if the same thing happens to us that happened to Yuri.. you won't leave me, right?" she repeated.

I shook my head, "Of course I won't, I love you,"

Taeyeon stared at the ceiling as she laid on her back, "Well, Jessica loved Yuri too. She still left,"

 

"The only parent I have is my dad and he and I don't speak very often. I doubt he'll ever care if I'm gay or not,"

Taeyeon turned to her side and wrapped her arms around my waist, "Do you promise?"

I hugged her around the shoulders, "I, Tiffany Hwang, promise to never leave you,"

She puckered her lips and I smiled softly, leaning in and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

 

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"