100 Degrees Celcius

Description

Ryeowook has always been a diligent teacher; its his fifth year teaching senior anatomy at Seoul High. Working as a young teacher can be pretty difficult especially when students flirt with you; however, Ryeowook is notorious for his indifference towards the students' flirting, hence being called the "Ice King." But this little reputation crumbles when his ice is melted by a certain student.

 

Kyuhyun has strolled through high school as any typical high school student. Finally reaching his senior year, he is anxious to graduate and leave that wretched place, and as the swimming team captain, he aspires to be an Olympic Gold medalist one year. But he will only be able to graduate if he survives the school's hardest class of all: senior anatomy.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

"Love has no age nor boundaries"

 

 

"But our love is forbidden!"

 

 

"That shouldn't matter for us"

 

 

"But...I'm your student..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

Annywong!

I'm here now with my second fic! I'm so excited in co-writing this story with another great writer! My bestie and anime soul mate! Kyuwook is my other OTP and I hope we receive lots of hope and love from you! Thank you for taking your time and reading! Enjoy!

Love,

~Hellena

 

What's up you awesome Kpop enthusiests! This is my first time writing a fic (though I've been an avid reader for a whie). I'm psyched to be writing this story along with my best friend and fellow Kpop fangirling companion! I hope you guys enjoy reading "100 Degrees Celcius" and that I'm at least a decent author...

Stay Badass,

-WookiesLongLostTwin

 

 

 

Thanks to Jaakie from

「↻sᴋʏ ғᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀᴘʜιᴄ sʜᴏᴘ」

for the amazing and beautiful poster!!!!!

 

 

Hellena
New chapter is out!xD