Chapter8

Our King Jiyong

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

Wow, I can’t believe that I’m a married guy now. And my wife is a guy. Well, I’ll guess we’re gonna be single parents then. I mean, a guy can’t get pregnant.

 

Oh don’t get me wrong now. It’s not like I wanna do it anyway, especially with a guy. I’m not that desperate.

 

Then, I could feel a pair of warm hands wrapped around my waist. I turned my head around slightly and saw my wife sleeping soundly. He buried his face into my shoulder and I think I heard him murmured something, something inaudible.

 

A smile crept on my face. He reminds me of my mom who would talk in her sleeps most of the time. Most of the things she murmured of are about dad. She misses him so much. Hmm, I wonder how she is…

 

“Ji…”

 

Nickhun soft voice makes me turned around. He was looking at me with his sleepy eyes. He seemed… bothered.

 

“Hmm?” I hummed quietly.

 

He sat up and shook his head, “Nothing.”

 

“Can’t sleep?” I asked, poking his tummy.

 

“Not really.”

 

“Bad dream?”

 

“Well…” He chuckled a little, “Um… never mind.”

 

I pouted, “Okay then…”

 

I lay down, covering my face with a small pillow. I’m sure he’ll tell me what’s bothering him soon.

 

“Are you sulking?”

 

I didn’t respond to his question. I just kept my eyes closed, clenching the pillow closer to my face.

 

“Hey, don’t ignore me.”

 

I’m not listening. Yada yada…

 

“Hey!” He spanked my .

 

The spanking made me jumped and yelped in pain. I’m sure the others would wake up and kill me for making a fuss late at night.

 

Nickhun laughed at me while I painfully rubbed my probably red . He was rolling on the matt, laughing his off. Sheez!

 

I don’t usually curse or say bad words. It’s just that he’s… somehow… annoying…

 

I pursed my lips, get on my feet and stomped my way out of the room. I swear I could hear him shouting, accompanied by giggles from the other room. I rolled my tongue out to hi even thought he didn’t see it. Well, I think it’s better that he didn’t see it.

 

Hmm what to do now huh? Oh, I know… maybe some fresh cool air could make me feel all better.

 

So I went out of the house, breathing in the cool refreshing air. But then I saw Princess Bom, sitting on her own next to the huge rock. She was gazing at the starry night. I thought she was already asleep… or perhaps, she was awaked by my noisy yelping. Aah, curse you Nickhun. What if she kills me for waking her from her beauty sleep?

 

“Hey Jiyong.” She waved at me.

 

I gulped and waved at her back. She doesn’t seem mad. She smiled lovingly and gestured me to join her.

 

“Can’t sleep?” I asked, clearing my throat.

 

“Yeah,” She sighed, “I missed someone.”

 

I settled beside her with a relieving sigh. Poor her, she can’t sleep because she actually missed someone. Maybe she missed her dad.

 

“I missed my husband.” She said.

 

Husband? So she’s already married? I didn’t know that.

 

“Husband?” I raised my eyebrow.

 

“Yeah, I bet you didn’t know about it,” She patted my head, “I thought Nickhun told you.”

 

“He didn’t.”

 

She looked at me and told me everything. The both of us talked and talked till it’s almost dawn. Bom noona told me that her husband was captured when he went undercover at the town. And what’s his name again… oh, Taeyang. Yeah, Taeyang hyung…

 

They didn’t have any kids yet. Taeyang went to town after their wedding ceremony.

 

“You should go to bed.” Bom noona said and kissed my forehead before she went back inside.

 

“Where have you been?” Nickhun asked as soon as he saw me entered the room.

 

Still, I didn’t say anything. I’m slightly mad at him for spanking my .

 

“Still not talking?” He said in disbelieve, “Don’t force me to make you talk husband dear.”

 

I looked at him. He was giving me the creepy looks. Okay-okay, I’ll talk now.

 

“I was talking with Bom noona.” I sighed.

 

He smirked, “Aah, you’re talking now. Interesting…”

 

What? Is he trying to pick a fight on me?

 

Now-now Jiyong, just be patient and ignore him. Remember that he’s your wife and you’re his husband. A good husband must be patient and be good to his wife.

 

“You’ve stop talking or you’ve lost your voice?” He said in wonder.

 

“I’m just sleepy,” I yawned as I lay beside him, giving him my back, “Aren’t you sleepy?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Okay then.”

 

And with that I drifted off to sleep… And I could feel him poking my back.

 

Oh Nickhun…

 

-End-