Chapter6

Our King Jiyong

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

Jiyong and I were flying high up in the sky with Hailey. I asked Jiyong to sit in front of me to make sure that nothing’s bad happen to him.

 

Once again, he was occupied by all the amazing things that he sees. He won’t stop shouting and gasped in amazement. And as for me, I could only smile and laughed at his adorable behavior.

 

We flew amongst the cloud with fast speed which excited Jiyong more and little do I realize that I was wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder. It didn’t seem to bug him though.

 

“Hey,” He called out, “Are you okay?”

 

I sat up straight, tightened my grip on his waist, “It’s nothing. I’m just sleepy.” I smiled.

 

Not long after that, Hailey landed right in front of my house. I patted Hailey’s head while resting my forehead on his. He seemed sad to leave me… or maybe Jiyong.

 

“See you again.” I whispered.

 

Jiyong kissed Hailey’s nose, “Yeah, see you again boy.”

 

We went inside the house after Hailey left, just in time for dinner!

 

Bom noona and Daesung were busy preparing dinner while Wooyoung was glued to the chair, doing nothing but stared at the prepared food on the table. Huh, typical of Wooyoung. He never tried to help in the kitchen, not even once. I wonder who makes his food while he’s in the human world…

 

Jiyong sniffed the air and smiled. He rushed to the kitchen and offered Bom noona his help. I decided to offer her my help too.

 

“Thanks.” Noona kissed my cheek.

 

After we’re done preparing dinner, we settled down and enjoyed our meal. Jiyong was enjoying his food. He shoved a spoonful of rice in his mouth but a few of it fell on the table. He looked at it and chuckled. I don’t know why he was chuckling. I mean, what’s so funny about it?

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

He grinned, “Nothing, I’m just clumsy… sometimes…” He chuckled again.

 

After we’re done with dinner, Jiyong and I were having a little random conversation in my room. He was lying on the mat, using his arms as a pillow while I sat beside him, leaning my back against the wall.

 

“Frankly, I’m kinda nervous about this marriage thing.” He said.

 

I glanced at him, “Me too. I didn’t expect that I’ll get married so soon… with a guy.”

 

“I wonder what my parents will say about us if they found out. I can’t picture it.”

 

I looked at him and bit my lips. Suddenly, something bugged my mind. I moved away from my position and sat next to his body so that I could see and talk to him clearly.

 

“Jiyong,” I started, “Um, can I ask you something?”

 

He sat up and brought his legs to his chest, “Sure.”

 

“Well, usually… after people gets married, they’ll do that ‘thing’ right?” I bit my lips.

 

“That ‘thing’?” He raised his eyebrow.

 

“You know, that ‘thing’… to produce a baby.” I coughed lightly.

 

Ugh, why am I saying such crap? Now my cheeks are burning red…

 

He widened his eyes and looked away. He then looked at me with red cheeks.

 

He chuckled, “of course not! I’m not a ert.”

 

“That’s good to hear.” I chuckled along.

 

Phew, close one. For a second I thought I was gonna lose my ity.

 

“Beside, you’re a guy. You can’t get pregnant.” He said and looked at me when I didn’t say a word, “You can’t right?”

 

“What?” I gasped, “Of course I can’t!” I looked down at my pants then at him, “Can I?”

 

“How should I know?”

 

Damn, why do I even bring up such stupid question?

 

“Maybe… maybe we should stop talking about this,” I suggested. “It’s already late anyway. We should go to bed now.”

 

“Good idea.”

 

I looked at my cloth and realize that I haven’t change my cloth yet so I went to Daesung’s room to borrow some of his clothes.

 

“Sorry my prince,” He yawned, “Wooyoung already borrow it. Why don’t you borrow your noona’s cloth instead, night.”

 

Before I could open my mouth to say something, he shut the door closed.

 

Gee, thanks Wooyoung.

 

I knocked on noona’s door. She opened it and showed me a white nightgown. Err, how did she knows that I’m gonna borrow her cloth?

 

“Here and you're welcome. Night.” She shut the door close.

 

Huh, I’m tired to talk nonsense right now. I stared at the nightgown and went to the bathroom to get change. Well, look at the bright side; at least I got something to wear.

 

I went back to my room and found that Jiyong’s already asleep. I smiled looking at his sleeping face after I settled next to him.

 

Good night my future husband.

 

-End-