Chapter23

Our King Jiyong

-Jiyong pov-

 

Nothing much had happened after facing the Ghosr Queen. She left after examining me from head to toe. I've  tried so hard to hide my private area and the blush that appeared on my cheeks. 

 

What happened anyway? Did Sandara have anything to do with this? 

 

Hours had passed since I've been locked inside this room-like chamber. I was cold, scared, hungry and thirsty. Nickhun, where are you? Please come here and save me...

 

Closing my eyes, I hung my head low, feeling the beads of sweats slowly trickling down from my forehead to my cheek despite the coldness that was emitted by this room. Guess I've just broke down into cold sweats. 

 

'Clack'

 

The door slowly unlocked, revealing a feminine feature accompanied by a masculine one behind her. I narrowed my eyes to get a clear look of the two people. I gasped silently when I found out who they were; Sandara and Seunghyun.

 

The two of them appraoched me with a smirk plastered on their faces. Once they were right in front of me, Seunghyun knelt down with that smirk still on his face while Sandara just stared at me. 

 

"I..." I started, "Please let me... go..." I pleaded.

 

Sandara held my chin with her fingers as she leaned forward till our faces just an inch away, "You're gonna be one of us whether you like it or not." She smiled.

 

"Join us Your Majesty and together, we shall rule the world." Seunghyun said.

 

"I don't know what you're saying. I'm just a nobody. I don't have any powers or anything special that can-"

 

"It is sealed within you. That's why you know and felt nothing." Seunghyun cuts me off.

 

Sealed within me? 

 

Sandara trailed her index finger along my jawline, sending shivers down my spine. What is she doing?

 

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "And after that, we're gonna get married and live happily ever after."

 

She then smiled and gave my cheek a kiss before leaving with Seunghyun. For a moment, my thoughts were filled with questions. 

 

What am I? 

 

Why is this happening to me?

 

Why me?

 

What's gonna happen to me?

 

Am I going to die?

 

Am I going to end up as the bad guy?

 

Mom... dad... I'm scared...

 

-End-

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

I've decided to went home after hours of no luck in finding him. And as I expected, Bom noona and the others were worried as hell about me and Jiyong. I told them that Ji went missing, which made them worried even more. They've started to feel uneasy and scared that the bad guys might had captured him. 

 

""We must not waste any more time." Taeyang hyung said.

 

"Let's go look for him. He could be anywhere." Bom noona suggested.

 

"In that case, let's split up." Wooyoung jumped off a rock and stood beside me, "Let's go."

 

-End-