Chapter22

Our King Jiyong

-Jiyong pov-

 

It was raining outside. I kept looking out of the window, watching the rain water trickling down from my bed. I'm in this room for like 3 hours I think. I wanted to go out but decided not to cause I got a feeling that tells me to stay and lock myself in this room.

 

Besides, it was silent outside. I wonder where Sandara is...

 

Hmm... should I go and check whether she's okay?

 

Without debating with my thoughts, I jumped out of bed and went outside. I looked around and walked into the kitchen to find Sandara. Could she be in her room?

 

I knocked on her door but no answers. I peek my head but she's not in her room either. Did she went out? When? She didn't even tell me that she's gonna go out.

 

Suddenly I heard noises in the living room. I called out Sandara's name, hoping that she'll answer me. I tip-toed towards the living room and saw no one. Gulping, I called her name again and this time, a bit louder than before. I broke into a cold sweats accompanied with goose bumps. Why am I feeling like this all of the sudden? Am I sick or something?

 

"Your Highness..."

 

I spun around and there she was, standing right in front of me with a smile... which sent shivers down my spine and I don't even know why!

 

"What's wrong Your Highness?" She asked in a worried tone.

 

I took a few steps back as she took a step forward. I don't feel good. There's something bad about her. I can feel it. I can feel her bad aura. She stared at my scared expression and chuckles.

 

And before I know it, I fell on the floor. My head hurts... everything spins around me... I tried to get up but can't...

 

What's happening to me?

 

I didn't remember what happens next cause I passed out. I can feel my normal breathing and the chilly air that tickles my body. Slowly, my eyes fluttered opened. I was in a sitting position, groaning as I scanned my surrounding. The place was gloomy and moist.I looked up and saw that both of my hands were chained with a metal chain that connected to the wall and the same thing goes to my feet. And the worse thing is... 

 

I was ...

 

My breathing becomes heavy... Where am I? Why am I ?

 

I panicked but I tried to calm myself. But then, I saw a woman in black, gothic-like dress appraoching me. Her face was pale. Her lips were black and her eyes were grey and red in color. I hung my head low, afraid the she might do something to me.

 

I can feel her standing in front of me. Her cold hand carresing my cheek while the other one made its way to my hair, jerking my head slightly so I would look at her.

 

"So you're King Jiyong..." She said in a scary tone.

 

Could she be... the Ghost Queen?

-End-