Chapter20

Our King Jiyong

-Jiyong pov-

 

Fluttering my eyes opened, I scanned my unfamiliar surroundings that surrounds me. Where am I?

 

Did Nickhun left me here?

 

No... he wouldn't do that...

 

But I don't see him anywhere...

 

It took me a moment to realized that I was actually in a cave.

 

"Hello Your Highness."

 

Startled, I shot up to a figure in front of me.

 

She was a girl, a beautiful one with long straight hair and a brown, long dress. I was mesmerized by her beauty but quickly snapped out of it.

 

She approached me and kneels down before me, "My name is Sandara."

 

"Sandara?" I blinked.

 

"Yes," She chuckled and sat down, "I'm a villager. I happened to see you lying on the ground in the forest so I helped you out." She smiled.

 

"Oh... thanks..." I smiled back.

 

Me alone in the forest? Impossible. Nickhun never leave me all alone sleeping in the forest. 

 

Hmm this is weird...

 

"You're cute Your Highness." She complimented like a fan girl.

 

"uhh," I blushed slightly, "Thanks..."

 

She then tilted her head to the side and said, "I think we should get going. It's almost dark."

 

I bit my lip and think. Should I come with her? She seems suspicious. But if I don't, how should I find my way home? This place looks strange to me and I bet I'll lost on my own so my only option is to go with her.

 

"Okay," I lightened up, "Let's go."

 

The two of us walked along the forest and arrived at a small village. The atmosphere seems dull and boring. And kinda creepy. Well, not as creepy as the other town.

 

Sandara led me towards the village and surprisingly, I don't see any villagers in sight.. Everything was quiet and dead.

 

"Uhh-"

 

"Everyone's stays in their house." She replied quickly.

 

I looked at her who was walking beside me with a smile on her face. She turned to me and smiles widely so I smiled back in return. We keep walking till we reached a small bricked house that was located at the far end of the village.  

 

"Welcome to my home."

 

-End-