Chapter18

Our King Jiyong

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

After dinner, Nickhun went out to take some fresh air. Bom noona and Daesung already know what happened between us. Noona told me to keep on talking to him while Daesung only gave me a shrug.

 

I took off my hat, clenching it tightly in my chest as I approached Nickhun who was sitting on the ground with Hayley lying next to him. He was him lovingly.

 

I quietly knelt down behind him. Putting my hat down, I slowly wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me. He didn’t say nor do anything but glued in his position. Only the heaving of his chest could be felt.

 

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

 

He didn’t say anything.

 

I felt somewhat hurt when he treated me like this. I don’t know why. Is it because… I have feelings for him too?

 

He is my wife and I won’t lose anything if I do have feelings for him right?  But… I’m just not sure what I felt right now.

 

My feelings are playing with my mind and heart. It confused me, making me dumbfounded with Khun’s question.

 

I let out a sighed as I think about it again and again before I confirm my feelings for him.

 

I held him tightly and rest my forehead on the back of his head, “I… love you too…”

 

I backed my head a little when I felt him moving.

 

He looked at me over his shoulder, “For real?” And stared at me in the eyes.

 

My heart skipped a beat all of the sudden as I stared at his too. He brought his hand to my cheek, leaning closer and closer till our lips met. I closed my eyes and we stayed like that for quite a moment.

 

With his other hand, he pushed me by the shoulder slowly till my back meets the grassy ground. He then pulled away and stared at me in the eyes again as soon as I fluttered my eyes open.

 

Our faces were just an inch apart.

 

“Do you love me?” He asked softly.

 

I nodded as a yes but he told me to say it which makes my cheeks burn and turned me completely mute. I parted my lips to say it but can’t. My tongue was frozen and my voice went missing.

 

Nickhun placed his lips on mine and pulled away. He kept doing it every time I failed to say it.

 

“Say it.” He said, closing his eyes and opened it again.

 

Khun, why do you have to make things so tense and hard for me? My heart won’t stop racing and I bet it’ll explode soon.

 

“I…”I started and bit my lip, “I… love… you…”

 

He smiled and lay down next to me. He looked up at the sky then at me, “I love you too.”

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

King Jiyong and his wife, Prince Nickhun went inside to get ready to sleepy since it’s already late. Since their room was next to Princess Bom’s room, they suddenly heard a faint noise coming from inside. They were curious so they walked over to her room, placing their ears on the door.

 

“Ah…”

 

They could hear her softly from the other side. They arched their eyebrows and kept on hearing.

 

Several moans could be heard. The prince was a bit worried that Prince Taeyang might hurt his sister. He wanted to break inside and stopped him.

 

The king on the other hand, widened his eyes, gasped at the same time and closed his mouth. His cheeks were reddening with every noise that he heard. He patted his wife’s shoulder, telling him to leave but he shushed him instead. He gulped hard and quickly went to their room, leaving the prince behind.

 

He changed his clothes and gets under the duvet. He kept shaking his head, trying to get rid of the noise from his mind.

 

Not long after that, his wife came with slightly red cheeks. He closed the door slowly and let out a deep breath. He shot his husband a look while jutting his lips out.

 

“What?”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me what happen in there?”

 

“I told you to leave but you refuse. Not my fault.”

 

The prince pouted. He walked over to the wardrobe to change

 

“Close your eyes,” He hissed, “Who knows you might me.”

 

“What?” The king gasped in disbelieves and turned around annoyingly, “I’m not that type of guy okay? I won’t you, not in a million years.”

 

The prince smirked, “Good. I won’t have a problem thinking that I might have a ert for a husband.”

 

“Whatever Khun.”

 

-End-