Chapter15

Our King Jiyong

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The deserted, creepy and silence forest was broke by the sounds of footsteps and shouts. A furious prince was chasing a knight, who happened to be his trusted man and of course, his friend.

 

He kept chasing him as fast as he could. They were running at quite a fast speed since they’re in vampire forms. They ran and ran till they were lost deep inside the forest.

 

All of the sudden, they pulled into a stop. It felt like as if they were being watched. They swear they could hear something apart from their pants. They felt uneasy. They didn’t even have their swords with them.

 

Prince Nickhun and Sir Wooyoung stayed close to each other and that’s when the prince took the chance to hit his friend in the head.

 

“How could you even do that in this situation?”

 

“You never played fair so why should I bother?”

 

They were about to argue but a tall figure who appeared out of nowhere stopped them. They quickly stayed on their ground, alert for any tricks or traps.

 

“Aah,” The figure spoke, bowing slightly, “Your royal Highness and Sir Jang Wooyoung, it’s a pleasure to meet you again.”

 

The figure grinned while approaching them slowly. It was a man, with a short black and grey hair and a pair of piercing eyes that stared deeply at them.

 

“Seunghyun…” The prince uttered.

 

Wooyoung stepped forward, giving his former mate a smirk, “So you wanna kill us for the second time?”

 

-End-

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

Seunghyun… Choi Seunghyun, he is one of my knights, just like Wooyoung. But, the queen got him and turned him into an evil creature. Now, he’s against us. He’s also my friend and not to mention annoying just like Wooyoung.

 

He attempted to kill us once but failed. I’ve heard that the queen turned him into a monster. But he still looks like a human to us.

 

He cracked his knuckles, grinning evily, “It’s time for me to kill you.”

 

With that said, he slowly turning into something scary and horrible. Well, his arms that is. The left one changed into a sharp blade while the right one into a huge muscular arm.

 

We were taken aback by his sudden changes. We didn’t have anything with us except for our fighting skills which probably won’t help us with this one. We stepped back as he stepped forward.

 

With a sly smirk, he dashed towards us. Good thing we have sharp instincts and fast reactions. I ran towards a tree, ran on it and jumped on its nearest branch while Wooyoung dodge his attack.

 

Seunghyun laughed hysterically and went for us again. His main aim is me. Shooting me a death glare, he jumped on me but I quickly jumped off the branch and ended up landing on the ground on my .

 

I hissed painfully but hurriedly got up and scampered to nowhere. He was fast like me despite having those huge and heavy arms.

 

I was running so fast that I almost hit a tree. So I tried to avoid it but Seunghyun reached for my collar and harshly slammed me against the tree that it’s almost break. He held me up by the neck, pinning me and at the same time chocking me.

 

Wooyoung ran to my aid but someone jumped right in front of him, causing him to stop and eventually fell on his . I could tell that the person is Chansung just looking by his back. Wooyoung tried to help me but that vampire blocked him.

 

They then busy fighting while I’m here suffocating. I kicked him in the stomach but it doesn’t work. His stomach felt like armor. Darn it!

 

Okay, there’s only one thing left to do. Hope it’ll work.

 

I wrapped my hands around his wrists for support, and then lifted my right leg, stretching it till it’s above his head and with all my might, kicked his head.

 

He fell on the ground and the same thing goes to me. I gasped for air with my hand on my neck. I went dizzy for a moment that I can’t stand up. I stayed there helplessly with Wooyoung still occupied.

 

Seunghyun sat up, touching his jaw and head. A smile crept on his face, “it takes more than that to hurt me Your Highness.”

 

I shook my head. I forcefully dragged myself away from him. I closed my eyes as he was about to pound me but then I could feel someone’s presence and a shriek. I opened my eyes to find that Bou was saving me.

 

Seunghyun was on the ground again. Bou stretched his hands out and long yet sharp nails swiftly appeared from his fingers.

 

“Don’t kill him!” I pleaded.

 

Bou spun to me, pouting. He shrugged and his nails disappear. He offered me a hand and pulled me to his back like I’m a light bag pack. I hold on him ever so tightly as he climbed on the tree with Seunghyun behind us.

 

I kept glancing down at him, asking him to stop cause I don’t wanna hurt him, which makes him smirked in return.

 

We stopped upon reaching the peak. I saw some acorns so I picked them and started throwing them at him.

 

“Stop will you!” I said annoyingly.

 

Again, he smirked. I was getting annoyed to the point that I just wanna break his neck. Bou glanced at me, giving me some kind of a signal.

 

“Hold on tight!”

 

Before I could say something, he jumped off, landing from branch to branch in an incredibly fast speed. On the other hand, Wooyoung was still busy with Chansung. And guess what, as soon as we landed safely on the ground, Taeyang hyung and my husband dear came to the rescue!

 

Chansung withdrew from the battle and regrouped with Seunghyun. I got off from Bou, steadying and preparing myself. Jiyong held the sword firmly in his hands like a pro. Did he already master the sword technique?

 

If so I am impressed.

 

“You guys okay?” He asked worriedly.

 

We nodded. I looked around, noticing something’s missing, SOMETHING important.

 

“Where’re our swords?”

 

“We kinda forgot about it, sorry.”

 

“What? Now how do we suppose to fight then?”

 

“Use that manly strength.” Taeyang hyung replied.

 

“My-my, if it isn’t the new king.”

 

Both Chansung and Seunghyun stood in front of us. I stood firmly beside Jiyong, getting ready if they struck him. Nobody can hurt my husband, I mean it.

 

“I am very happy to meet you Your Majesty,” Seunghyun bowed, “How sad; they kept you from your people. Don’t you think that they had to see and meet their new king?” He assumed.

 

Jiyong didn’t know what to say so he just stayed quiet. Taeyang hyung pointed his sword to them both, politely asking them to leave.

 

The smiled and surprisingly spun around, ready to leave, which was one of their tricks. As we expected, they struck us like lightning. Swiftly, I grabbed Jiyong’s hands, making an entrance so I could place myself in between him and the sword. I held both of his hands, firming its grasped on the sword again and raised it to blocked Seunghyun’s arm blade.

 

“I can still handle it when you tried to kill me but my husband? Hell no!”

 

I pushed the sword so hard to make Seunghyun back off, so hard that Jiyong crushed his body into my back with a thud. The three of them then attacked them while we froze in our position. We gasped in unison when our body comes in contacts and I swear our cheeks were burning!

 

Lowering my head, I looked at his leg, “Can you… back off? You’re… um, crushing me… especially down… there…” I cleared my throat.

 

Quickly, he removed his bottom parts away from my hips while his upper part still leaning on mine.

 

“Uh… sorry.”

 

An awkward silence came. Ugh, I feel weird, uneasy, and burning. Weirder thing is, we were still frozen in this position. I don’t even know why!

 

“Mind to lend a hand here?”

 

-End-