Chapter14

Our King Jiyong

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

We’ve managed to escape from those souls and went back to Bou’s place. Jiyong was quiet and has that bothered expression plastered on his face along the journey. As we approaching Bou’s tree house, I pulled into a stop, causing Jiyong to bump into me.

 

“What?” He asked as soon as he noticed me staring at him.

 

I folded my arms, jutting my lips out, “There’s something wrong with you. Tell me.”

 

The others stopped on their tracks. They were watching us like it’s some kind of a show.

 

“Do you mind?” I said, “This is husband and wife’s issue.”

 

They shrugged and leave us. Anyways, I faced my husband dear, waiting patiently for his answer. He lowered his head, scratching here and there. He seems to be hesitant to tell me.

 

I brought my index finger to his chin, lifting it so I could see his face clearly. I asked him the same question.

 

He bit his lips, “I… I just felt… useless.”

 

“Useless?”

 

He looked at my finger then cupped it his hands, bringing it to his lips, “I’m your husband but I can’t protect you or myself. I… can’t even protect the others…”

 

I went speechless for a moment. So he’s all down because he doesn’t know how to fight. Aww!

 

I quickly pulled him into a hug, “Oh, my husband dear is all sad and down because he can’t protect his lovely wife,” I  teased, “So you love me after all.”

 

“Me and the others,” He added, “Um… I’m sorry.”

 

Suddenly, my body reacted on its own. I pulled away slowly, staring deep into his eyes and leaned forward to kiss him. His body stiffened… as usual.

 

-End-

 

-Wooyoung pov-

 

After we put back our stuff in Bou’s house, Bou and I went outside to take some fresh air. We stopped as soon as we saw the so-called husband and wife kissed… again. Bou smiled widely, his eyes growing big. Tch, so he really is a .

 

Prince Taeyang went outside and saw the kissing scene. He looked at Bou and shook his head.

 

“Kids shouldn’t watch that.”

 

He closed Bou’s eyes with his palm, slowly dragging him back inside the house while Bou pleaded to watch.

 

I smirked at the couple and let them be. It’s not like my problem. They could kiss as long as they wanted, anytime, anywhere.

 

Prince Taeyang shut the door close and walked to my side. I sat on the mushroom-like chair, resting my arms on the mushroom-like table. Prince Taeyang smiled at the couple before he took a seat beside me. He let out a deep sighed, a long, deep sighed.

 

“You missed Princess Bom right?”

 

He stared at the wedding ring around his middle finger, “Every time.”

 

As I was about to opened my mouth to speak, the annoying gabba-gabba came and asked Prince Taeyang to teach Jiyong how to fight. He happily agreed and went to grab his sword, leaving me. Nickhun was standing right in front of me so when I saw a pebble, I evilly took it and threw it on his head. Then, I ran as fast as I can for my life.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”

 

I rolled my tongue out and quickly ran off into the forest with that crazy lunatic chasing me.

 

-End-