Chapter 8 - Haeppy Eunhaelidays~

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

It’s almost the holidays, and Kyu is excited. I remember last year when we went to Guanzhou for Super Show 3. It was raining and cold, but there was a sapphire blue ocean, and I still warm at the heart to remember. Saranghae ELFs ♥

            Anyway, back to the moment. There really can’t be one pinpointed moment that especially stood out. But I definitely remember things happening when Eunhae dressed up as Santa. Originally, they wanted to plan a little performance where Eunhyuk is Santa and scolds Donghae for being a naughty child. The child uses aegyo to try and worm his way into Santa’s heart. OBVIOUSLY this was Donghae wishing to snuggle up to Hyuk. Leeteuk wanted to agree, but knew that this unprecedented impromptu performance would cause a raucous so large with the company. Naturally, Donghae was disappointed.

            During the Super Show, Donghae tried to approach Eunhyuk multiple times, only to find him preoccupied with Siwon. When we were in the backstage changing, Donghae came over to whisper to me. “Kyuhyun, why is it that everywhere I turn I see SiHyuk?” His face looked so dejected, I couldn’t help but feel bad for him.

            And this one moment is supported by Kyu. It was my idea that during Tok Tok Tok, Donghae revert to his ways and dance with Eunhyuk. I knew that ELFs wanted to see a bit of their OTP in other songs besides their solo, so I suggested Donghae place a lot more attention on his friend when they next performed. Take advantage of the fact that Shisus would not be there.

            When the song started, Donghae went up to Eunhyuk and nuzzled his face in his neck. The Dance Machine glared at him slightly before moving away. Donghae pouted. He didn’t move when it was Siwon. He persistently followed him across the stage. When it was Donghae’s turn to sing later on in the song, he faced Eunhyuk and started to slowly gyrate his hips.

            Oh my gosh. >//< There is no other way for me to describe, keep in mind Kyuhyun does NOT get embarrassed easily. This is just exceedingly awkward. But you all can picture it. Donghae of the pelvic s trying to dance and make Hyuk dance with him.

            Eunhyuk naturally cannot resist the urge and starts to dance along. The two of them smiled at one another and Donghae ventured a step closer. Eunhyuk cheesily placed his hands on the sides of his face and struck a pose. With that, the moment ended.

            It has to be the world’s lamest moment, as well as the most humiliating. I honestly do not understand the two and their actions. When Super Show was over, Eunhyuk came out of the dressing room, still dressed as Santa.

            Donghae walked over, but was beat by Siwon. “Eunhyuk-shi, why are you still dressed? Come, let me out of your costume.” O_O Oh no you did not. The members quieted and everyone looked uneasily at Donghae.

            The horse was still oblivious and continued leading Eunhyuk away. But Donghae looked angry. Oh hyung can be scary when he’s mad. He marched up to the pair and tapped Siwon’s shoulder.

            “Ya, Choi Siwon, this is going too far. Leave Eunhyuk alone. And if anyone should help him take off his costume, it should be me. So will you kindly remove your arm away from him and let him be?” His voice was tightly controlled, but anyone could tell one wrong move and it would snap.

            Siwon must have been in a good mood, or was really too dense, because he smiled good-naturedly. “Don’t worry, Hae. SiHae still exists.”

            I smirked in my little corner and Ryeowook hid his face in his hands. Donghae’s fists came swinging and Eunhyuk pushed Siwon out of the way only to receive the punch to his face.

Donghae’s face dropped and he knelt down next to him.

            “Hyukkie are you okay? Hyukkie, I’m sorry.” He caressed his face and Eunhyuk smiled weakly.

            “You should stop working out now. That fist of yours really does pack a punch.” But Donghae had started sobbing and continued to beg for forgiveness.

            Before Siwon could do anymore damage, Leeteuk was there pulling him away. Sungmin pursed his lips. “You should thank Shisus that you did not take the hit. Or else your pretty face may have been ruined.”

            Ryeowook shook his head. “Why must you always get in Eunhae’s way? Aish.”

            Siwon looked confused and I whispered, “Donghae gets really jealous when someone becomes possessive of his Monkey.” Understanding dawned and he shrugged.

            “It’s okay. It’s fun provoking him.” >:D I grinned. That’s my man.

            Meanwhile, Eunhae was still locked in embrace and it wasn’t until I tapped them on the arms that they broke away. Eunhyuk smiled shyly at Donghae. “Merry Christmas Donghae. No more getting jealous okay? It’ll always be Eunhae.” With those words, he produced a shiny locket with Eunhae scripted on the heart.

            Cheers, my lovelies. May ELFs have a happy holiday, and a fabulous New Year. Saranghae~ With the new year brings more recollections and new moments. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqImBYI5xss the moment

it's not much, but I figured I should do something before the holidays~ Sorry if this chapter was a bit of a disappointment

 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY READERS ♥

Anticipate January 3rd ^^