Chapter 29 - Snuggling

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

            What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Unfortunately, what goes on in Eunhae’s bedroom does not stay in the bedroom. It transcends all the barriers of the world. Like, in this instance, a picture of them sleeping. It’s a fairly innocent picture but I’m pretty darn sure, because I stalk the Eunhae tag on AFF, that it sparked a million new stories inspired by dirty, very, dirty-minded Eunhae shippers.

            So that night, they decided to sleep together. Keep in mind that Leeteuk-hyung insisted that they remained on separate floors regardless of their relationship. It was to maintain a harmony in the dorm. I’d say it’s more opportunities for the two floors to mingle.

            But that night, Donghae couldn’t sleep. He was tired from schedules but he was also scared silly due to the thunderstorms. He didn’t want to sleep by himself. So he stole downstairs and knocked on our dorms. Because I was up defeating monsters, I answered him. He didn’t even bother talking to me before pushing past me.

            “Is Eunhyuk sleeping?” I rolled my eyes and pointed at his room. Ignore me, it’s okay. I’m just the cute baby maknae. Who cares about me?

            Donghae stole into the room and I heard them talking. They were whispering and giggling. I banged on the wall outside. “Hey! I’m trying to concentrate here!”

            They shut up for a while but then they started to giggle again. They were having a tickle fight I think. Then I heard breathy moans and little sweet nothings. I shuddered. Oh my goodness. This is ridiculous.

            I flung the doors opened and found them tackling each other. “You’re so loud! I’m trying to work here! And the two of you are giggling and laughing. You guys are so loud and you’re disturbing me!”

            Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. “What work? You’re just playing Star Craft! Please. Go away or join us. We’re playing War.”

            I gave them the evil eye. I did not want to be holed up with them. Thunder and lightning sounded outside and I jumped a little. “I’m going to find Sungmin. He’ll be quiet.”

            Donghae snickered. “Yeah, go to Sungmin.”

            Because I was thoroughly annoyed, that night I snuck back into the room. They were tired. The two of them were like little puppies. Now that they were tired, they snuggled next to one another. They had the covers slightly on and were in each other’s arms. Donghae was snoring softly and Eunhuk was nodding off.

            I giggled and snapped a picture of them. They moved a little and I froze, thinking about the possible consequences I would have to face if they caught me. But they didn’t wake up. And so I printed the photo and slid it under their room.

            “Keep being loud, and I will show this to the world.” I threatened them.

            The next thing I knew, Donghae and Eunhyuk had posted it on their twitters and the whole world saw. Looks like threats leave unaffected with these two. Facepalm. And I thought they would be embarrassed.

            This is the sad life of Cho Kyuhyun. Just when I thought I finally won, these two continue to show how unabashed they are about their relationship. Oh if anyone doesn’t ship Eunhae, they are blind.