Chapter 25 - The Ugly Prince

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

            Today, I am back. I’m still a little sad over Leeteuk-hyung’s leaving, but it’s going to be a fantastic occasion soon, so I’m going to be here and update. I have the tale of Eunhae and Team Ugly. I see a few of you getting excited. You know what’s up. Anyway, first, we’re going to say a large happy birthday to the other twelve members, since I’m obviously not included :P

            But anyway, back to the point. It was our seventh anniversary party, the last Super Junior related fan meet we will be holding with our hyungie still here. We played many games with our fans and then it came the time to choose between team ugly and team handsome.

            Okay, Kyu-baby takes severe umbrage to this. HOW DID I GET CHOSEN FOR THE UGLY TEAM? HUH? THAT’S INSULTING. I AM MAD. I AM POUTING. I AM THROWING A FIT AND BEING UPSET BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY MY HYUNGS DON’T LOVE ME ENOUGH TO MAKE ME HANDSOME. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I WON’T CALL THEM HYUNG NO. YA, STUPID EUNHYUK. You just wanted to make yourself feel better, King Ugly. Pfft.

            Anyway, so he chose me and Ryeowook and I know that he’s just being a hater. I am definitely not in his league. I am way out of it, so he’s just being his delusional self. No matter. When it came time to choose the fourth member, he was stuck for a long time.

            When finally, he made his way towards the stage, Donghae opened his arms. AHAHAHA. SORRY DONGHAE. I’M SORRY. I’m sure even you’re not delusional and humble enough to know that you’re ugly. Dude, you are like, the next hottest thing okay? And I think I’m right on your level D:

            But Donghae clearly wanted his Hyukkie to hug him and was smiling, waiting for it. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk veered off towards Yesung and he dropped his arms, disappointed. He went to hug Kangin instead and Eunhyuk ran into full arms embrace with Yesung.

            Well, excuuuuse me. There is no way I am on par with Yesung, but whatever. The point was, later Donghae threw a fit.

            “You’re not ugly! Couldn’t you have pretended that I was! I wanted to play the post-it game with you,” he pouted and peered up at Eunhyuk from beneath his lashes.

            The anchovy was at a loss as to what to say.  I cut in. “I got to kiss Hyukkie-hyung and he was great. Not much of a kisser, but very soft lips.”

            Donghae’s mouth dropped open and he looked hurt. “Don’t’ do that! Hyukkie, we could have been partners and then I wouldn’t have failed so much,” he was crying out loud.

            There was still no response. “It’s because Eunhyuk-hyung didn’t want the fans to see the two of you making out. Keke, this is all your fault, Hae. If you weren’t’ such a kissy monster, then he may have chosen you. Instead, he chose me, the great Cho Kyuhyun.” I love watching him sad. He’s adorable.

            Sungmin ran out and hit my head. “Yah! You were complaining about them choosing you for the ugly team, stop trying to make matters worse!”

            Eunhyuk finally whispered, “I didn’t want to kiss you through a thin piece of paper. That would be so weird.”

            Donghae brightened and launched himself on the older guy. “So you give Donghae kisseu now?” he was squealing and clinging to his neck. Eunhyuk started to stagger.

            “Ani!” the two protested down the hallway.

            Cheers to Super Junior’s seventh anniversary! Cheers to another seven years of Eunhae ♥ (and Kyuhyuk and Kyuhae XP) 

 

GAH AJDGHAJDHA HAPPY SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_SxD99kUnw