Chapter 21 - The Anchovy, The Fish and The... Turtle?

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Hello again. Today we’re focusing on a lovely er who goes by the name of Yesung or Kim Jongwoon. This eccentric hyung is always lurking around the two and being creepy. He bothers Eunhyuk sometimes with his exceptional closeness with Donghae, but I guess it’s a testament to the fact that indeed, fish attract turtles.

          There are many selcas in this couple. This couple doesn’t’ generally attract attention because Yesung-hyung is a ninja and knows how to do things quietly. He knows how to keep things from being too obvious, unlike the Horse. That guy just pounces and gets in between everything.

          But if you study twitter and carefully stalk through Donghae and Yesung’s pictures, you’re going to see the two share quite a lot of camera time together. They’re always being proclaimed as the lovely hyung and dongsaeng. But I’m onto you Mr. Kkoming!

          Yesung likes to hug Donghae on stage. He’s always wrapping his arms around Donghae or leaning in to him and watching him as he sings. Sometimes, Yesung does come out and stand between the two. But his favorite pastime is to pull Donghae’s arm away as he starts to walk towards Eunhyuk. Or he casually slips himself in to make a couple hug turn into a group hug. T__T WHY YOU NO LEAVE THEM ALONE?

          There was also that time where Yesung attempted to kiss Donghae on a show… No! –Kyuhyunnie is throwing a fit- And it bothers me because Donghae acted shy. Rawr. Yesung was pretty into it too but stopped quickly as he thought of viewer innocence and well as his own image. Later on, he admitted that he thought it would be funny to see Eunhyuk’s reaction.

          On television, there are also lots of recorded Yehae hugs. Yesung always spreads his arms wide for his dongsaeng to jump into them. He also likes to imitate Donghae in a cute way. Psh. As if you can ever steal Donghae’s heart. A turtle’s too slow for Nemo to play with.

          On the flip side, there is also Yehyuk. It happens less often but there are moments of hand pulling (again) and also hugs. Yesung especially likes to take advantage of Sukira because he thinks that nobody can stop them. But he should know that Donghae is always watching and looking. He likes to talk to the Anchovy and claim that they’re both his favorite dongsaengs. Hmmph. WHAT ABOUT ME HYUNG? Whatever. I have Sungmin. :P Mehrong~

          The most famous incident was when Eunhyuk was bothering Yesung when he’s singing in Super Show II. Boy did he get mad. He jerked away and glared at him. I think he scared the Monkey a bit but later, he had to go and hug him, saying that it was alright.

          Just like Yesung likes to imitate Donghae, Eunhyuk likes to imitate Yesung. The two of them are always pretending to be singing his parts. Yesung also planted a kiss on Eunhyuk too. I swear I don’t know why people call Heechul the . Siwon and Yesung go around doing the same darn thing too.

          The best part about Yesung-hyung stalking you is his hugs. His hugs are warm and cuddly and make you feel loved. Yesung-hyung come give maknae a hug please?

          And I end with this: Even though YeYe is a great and stealthy er, at the end of the day, it will always be Kyuhae and Kyuhyuk because Kyuhyunnie is great at what he does. ♥

 

Before Kyuhyunnie goes to prepare for our repackage album, he wants to thank a certain new reader.

mrslee19 THANK YOU FOR READING AND SPAMMING. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND I LOVE YOU BEING A GREAT EUNAHE SHIPPER. B-but I DO NOT LIKE SUNGMIN-HYUNG. Rawr. Monkey Emoticons Not at all. Humphs. But keep reading and allow me to bring you more happy moments ^^ Monkey Emoticons