Chapter 14 - Best Boyfriend Ever

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

EUNHAE IS HERE AND WE HAVE TO SAY KYU IS A CREEPER. How does he always happen to be “casually strolling by?” He’s STALKING US. We’re going to completely spill on him now. Psh, as if he could even think of getting away. Let’s go to a Kyumin moment.

          There’s this one moment during Super Junior M promotions where the question was “Who is the best boyfriend? Who would you date?” Obviously, I would have picked Donghae, but he wasn’t here. I did call him my girlfriend though. ^^ (Even though clearly I’m the boyfriend. Psh, Hyuk you’re such a hater. You’re always going to be on the bottom no matter what you insist!)

          So we all stand around, and the fans are chanting, “Sungmin, Sungmin!” I laugh inwardly because I know that they’re shipping Kyumin, but the MC was a bit confused.

          “Why is everyone screaming Sungmin’s name?” he asks. Sungmin nudges me slightly and I turn around with an amused grin. He may pretend to be embarrassed but deep down; we know that the bunny was thrilled that even fans are encouraging them. The rest of the members were already smiling.

          Zhou Mi started to grin wickedly and was about to respond for Kyuhyun and Henry just looked on, slightly confused and bemused. At long last, Kyuhyun began to speak.

          “I believe the most perfect boyfriend would be,” he paused, too shy to admit out loud. I stood next to him and tried to conceal my grin. After all this was international television. Come on, Kyuhyunnie, you can do it! Admit it loud and proud.

          Then he pretends that he only chose Sungmin because of the fan’s encouragement. Rages. Stop trying to be cool, Mr. Cho. We know you would have picked Minnie anyway.

          “Alright, alright, Sungmin,” he finally finishes. I stood next to him, trying so so hard not to laugh. Because honestly, this was beyond amusing. The embarrassed timber of the maknae’s voice makes me want to fall on the ground and roar with laughter. This cute child.

          I couldn’t help it. I cracked a smile, especially when I realized Sungmin had walked behind me to reach Kyuhyun. He briefly back hugged him and the entire audience went berserk. “It’s because he’s perfect in everything,” Kyuhyun explained. D’aww, that’s really too too sweet.

          When the show was over, I casually leaned into Kyuhyun and whispered, “So, Sungmin-hyung is the perfect boyfriend no? Treated him to anything special lately?”

          The tips of his ears burned red and he scowled. “Ya, it’s not funny, you silly goose of a Monkey. I said it because all the fans wanted it and besides a little bit of Kyumin fan service is deserved. I mean, I want to win a spot as an OTP. It can’t always be Eunhae, Eunhae forever you know.”

          I clapped a hand on his shoulder. “It’s okay. Deny all you want. I know the truth deep down.”

          When Donghae came back, and the show aired, he started to laugh when the question was presented. Sungmin hid his head in Kyuhyun’s shoulder and moaned. “Why did you have to say that?” he asked.

          “Don’t deny that you didn’t glow with happiness inside!” Henry teased. “We all saw you run to hug him appreciatively. Psh, and you are still saying you two aren’t meant to be. That’s cute.”

          Kyuhyun hugged the older member to him and stuck his tongue out. “Hey, we’re just trying to garner popularity votes man. And besides if I had said Donghae-hyung, I’m sure Eunhyuk will have my head.  So not only did I please my fans, I get to throw in some attention too! Win-win, and only King Kyu can think of it.”

          Sungmin snorted and punched him. “Such a dork.”

          Kyuhyun got an evil look on his face. “You know you love me hyung!” And he started to tickle Sungmin, causing the other to roll all over the floor. The rest of us rolled our eyes. When will these two get out of the bubble in their heads and just admit to the truth?

          Kyumin is real and I promise I won’t let them forget it. I mean, just look at those two go. It’s a huge aegyo fest all around. How perfect.     

Comment Replies:

We're not done yet!! This is the Eunhae reply section, and we want to say, WE LOVE YOUR SUPPORT OF US. ♥ Here are some of you who seem to really really ship us. 

@MyNameIsMyeolchi - WE SEE HYUKJAE FAN. JEWELS ROCK ♥(But ELFishies are better) T__T Ignore Hae. Kekeke, we completely had fun filming that bed scene. It was a bit awkward, but soo worth it in the end. We knew we would win the award because we're A W E S O ME 

@13elievein15ELF -  Psh, Kyuhyunnie is a big Eunhae shiper, but Eunhae is a big Kyumin shipper. >:D And we take it as our duty to get those two stubborn airheads together. Yeesh, how long can they take this angst? Just admti it already no?

@DredhezRei - We appreciate Kyu for doing this, we really do. Although it hurts sometimes to read the fights we had, in the end, it always makes us closer ^^

@leonagoh97 - you seem to be amused every time this gets updated ^=^ Continue to be happy ELF. ♥

@bibigurrrl - :D Eunhae wants to give you a hug for being such an amazing shipper.

@ChocoPanda- WE GET EXCITED WHENEVER WE READ YOUR COMMENTS ♥

Keke, that is all. Here's to all the lovely MyeoFishy lovers. ♥ That's what we call our Eunhae shippers. :D Please enjoy our next supplement, and pray that we can continue hacking into Kyu's account. ^^ Until next time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tW0jrO-GT4