I hate you noona?

A hug friend forever.

KYUHYUN’S POV

FLASHBACK

I was playing Starcraft when I get Zhoumi’s message.

Eun Mi noona here! At the rooftop!- Mimi

I stared at my phone for a while. Then, I quickly ran to the rooftop. I stop and take a deep breath. I hold the doorknob and then I heard a familiar voice.

“But noona, you should explain to him. You should at least tell him about your feelings”

“What Zhoumi, what should I tell him. That I’m getting married that night after he kissed me? That I have feelings for him more than a hug friend? That I might love him?” Tears start to swell up in her eyes. So, she loved me too.

“But you really loved Kyuhyun, noona”

“……… Yes. I think I did but I’m just a coordi noona. And I’m getting married to Jin Guk. He is everything …… that I wanted. And quitting the job is the best for Jin Guk, Kyuhyun and me” It is only the best for you and the bastard husband of yours.

“Why are you back here again then?"

“Jin Guk died ……. in a car accident five months ago. And ….. I n-need a job. Three months ago, SHINee manager c-call me one day said he need a replacement for a noona coordi for temporary. So here I am. I’ll work here ….. until I’ll find a fixed job.”

“I’m sorry to heard about your late husband”

“Aniyo. I mean I gotta move on. Well, Jihyun need me. ………Zhoumi, please do me a favor” Who the heck is Jihyun?

“Neh, noona?”

“Please don’t tell Kyuhyun that you meet me. “

“Why noona? I mean he would be hap-“

“Happy? I don’t think so. He p-probably h-hate me by n-now”

That’s it. I turned the doorknob. “That’s right. I do hate you now” I startled EUn Mi. Eun Mi turn back and saw me. “Yes, noona. I hate you” Pabo Kyuhyun, you love her. I keep walking leaving both of them behind. Waiting for her to stop me. There’s no sign of her. I walked until I reach Super Junior waiting room.

FLASHBACK END

“Familiar Ahjushhi, I’m hungwy” Jihyun, the little devil tugs my hand. I glared at her. Then, she glared at me back.

Feisty, like her mother. Why in the hell of the world I follow Zhoumi’s crazy plan? Babysitting this little devil, Jihyun in order to talk to Eun Mi. All she called me is familiar ahjushii because I look familiar to her. I mean for the last freaking three hours, all she did was jumping here and there. Eating nonstop. Poke at me and tell Zhoumi that I wont’ play with her. I didn’t know how Zhoumi could say this little devil is adorable. It’s a good thing she didn’t ruined my iPad. All I want now is to play Starcraft peacefully. And she calls me Familiar Ahjushhi because she said it somewhere before. Aishh.

“Kid, go and fi-“ I said to her.

“Familiar Ahjushhi, my name is Jihyun” She put her arms on her waist.

“ Okay, Jihyun. Go and find Zhoumi ahjushhi. He wi-“

“Zhoumi ahjushhi not hewe. He just got out. And now I’m hungwy.” She rubs her stomach.

“Aishh, you have been eating for the last freaking three hours. Now you want to eat again!” I raised my voice.

She was surprised at my voice and sat down. She started to wail. “Familiar Ahjushhi is b-bad. I w-want Zhoumi ahjushhi. I w-want ommaaaaaaaaa! Bad ahhujusshiiiiiiiiiiii!” She screams.

I covered my ears. “Okay okay. I will give you food. But you have to stop crying okay.” I said. Magically, this little devil stops crying. She wipes her tears. I went to the kitchen with Jihyun closely following behind me. I went to search for ramen. Damn, no ramen. “Jihyun, there’s no ramen too cook for. So, no food okay.” She started to wail again. Aishh, this little devil. Ahh, think think. I should order delivery. Black bean noodles. Truthfully speaking, I’m also hungry. “Kid, I mean Jihyun. Can you eat jjangmyun?”

She stops crying and looked at me with her big round eyes, “What is that, familiar ahjushhi?”

“Black bean noodles. Ahjusshi will call for delivery okay.” I punched the delivery’s number and order two jjangmyun.

“So, what we do now familiar ahjushhi?”

“We wait” I continue playing with my Starcraft.

“Familiar Ahjushhi, play with me”

“Shiwo” I stuck out my tongue. She covered her eyes. And she started to cry again. I ignored her and plug in my earphones. When she realized that I didn’t hear her. She wails and stomped her feet. Then, I couldn’t ignore her anymore and plug out the earphone. “Aishh” I bit my lips. “Okay, okay. Ahjushhi will play with you. What do you want to play?”

“Bulasoyo (I dont know)” She raised her shoulders.

“Humm” I rubbed my chin.

“Well, we can play scissors, rock, paper?”

“Shiwo” She shook her head. “Okay, let’s play hide and seek familiar ahjushhi”

“Play hide and seek. But there is only two of us”

“I want to play hide and seek. I want to play it” She stomps her feet again repeatedly.

“Ara, ara. I get it.” We play rock, scissor and paper to decide who are the ghost (the seeker) and the one hiding. I lose to this little devil.

“Yeah, I won” She punched her fist into air. “I will go hide. Ahjushhi come and find me okay. Please count until 100. I will go and hide” She goes and ran along into the room. “Ahjusshi, don’t forget to covered your eyes” She screams again

“This is ridiculous” I said to myself. “Hanna, deul, se…” And I count and count and count until I reached 100. “Ahjushhi is coming” I scream. I went to TeukHyuk’s room (Leeteuk+Eunhyuk), and there is no her. I went to MinWook’s room (SUngmin+Ryeowook) no her again. I went to SiHae’room (Siwon+Donghae) then, to ShinSung’room (Shindong+Yesung) no her too. In my room? Finally, I saw her but she is not hiding. She is standing with her back facing me. “Ahjushhi is here” I said and hold her shoulders.

She squeals. “Ah, familiar ahjushhi. I forgot we was playing.” She laughed. “Mianhaeneyo. I was looking at your picture and omma” She holds up the picture of SJM and Eun Mi noona in the middle. “Ah, I remember. You are so familiar. Your picture in my omma’s wallet” I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows. “Neh, your picture in my omma’s wallet. Yeayy!! I finally remember. Yeayy!” She holds my hands and jumps up and down.

My picture in her wallet? Is this for real? But kids don’t know how to lie right? “Ahjushhi, let’s play hide and seek again okay. Kaja” She holds my hand and swings it back and forth. By the third round we play hide and seek, the jjangmyun already arrived. She looks at jjangmyun interestedly.

I put the jjangmyun bowl infront of her and put chopstick on it. “Jihyun, let’s eat. Waeyo?” I asked her, as she was not eating.

“Can I really eat this? Chinchayo?”

“Yeah” I pat her head. She smiles and eats the noodle.

“Gomayo ahjushhi. I’ll help you clean” She put our bowls and chopsticks together and bring it to the kitchen.

“You don’t have to clean. The delivery ahjusshi will take back the bowl” I said as she was about to wash the bowls and chopsticks.

“Chincha? But I want to help delivery ahjushhi. Omma said we must help people.” She smiles. I wash her hands and took the bowls from her hands. I raised her and put her on the counters.

“I will wash. Ahjushhi want to be good people too. Jihyun, can I ask you question?”

“Neh.”

“Do you ….. miss ….. your appa?”

“Neh. But omma said appa is a good people. So, he now he is in heaven “ After I wash the dishes, we play hide and seek some more. Then, she said she is tired and want to stop. I continue playing game and when I turned to her. She already falls asleep. I lay her down on the sofa and pull a blanket on her. After half and hour, I heard doorbell. Zhoumi, finally you came after Jihyun sleeps. I open the door and was startled as I saw Eun Mi.

“Annyeongsahyo, Kyuhyun-shi” She bowed. I stared at her for a long time and snapped back in reality.

“Annyeong, noona”

“I would like to pick up my Jihyun”

“Of course.” I lead her into the living room. Aishh, Kyuhyun. Say it. It’s now or never.

“Ah, she already fall asleep. Kyuhyun-shi, gomawayo for taking care of Jihyun. Mianhaenyeo for troubling you and Zhoumi” She said without even looking at me. She pats Jihyun’s head.

She speaks with honorifics to me? She said that even without looking at me. “Noona, look at me while you are talking to me” I hold her hand and pull her so she would be facing me.

“y-Yah”

“Don’t be so loud. Jihyun is sleeping. Let’s talk somewhere else” I pull her into my room. She hit my arms weakly. Then, I tossed her on my bed. Suddenly, I realized she was crying. I kneed by her legs. “Why are you crying noona? Look at me. “ I held her face so she would be facing me but she looked away. Then, I wipe her tears.

“P-please Kyuhyun-shi. I h-have to go h-home.”

“Aniyo. I wont let you go until you talk to me”

“What is there to talk about? I thought you hate me” She looks at me. “I…. don’t hate you. Let’s talk about you. How you have been in the last five years?”

“I’m fine.”

“Really. You don’t miss me? Because I miss you” I try to hold her hands but she pulls back.

“Aniyo. I d-don’t m-miss y-you”

“Really. I guess because you have my picture in your wallet makes you less miss me. I bet you look at it everyday.”

“What are you talking about?” She raised her head and look at me.

“Jihyun said you have a picture me in your wallet. And I know children don’t lie. Why you have a picture of me in your wallet?”

“It’s because I-I”

“Because you miss me right?” I quickly hold her hands tightly.

“Umm, because. B-because I’m your f-fan. Yeah, fan. –you a-are my bias”

“So, I’m your bias?”

“Neh. You hate me, your fan. So, I shouldn’t like you right?”

“Aishh, noona. I don’t hate you.”

“Then?”

“I like you a lot. I-I miss you everyday since you are gone”

“Then, why are you dating all those female idol?”

“It’s because…. Wait, are you jealous?”

“Aniyo. “ She blushes. “Kyuhyun-shi, don’t try to change the subject”

“I wasn’t. I’ll answer when you answer my question. Are you jealous?”

“Y-you are m-my bias. Of course, I’m jealous. So, now answer my question”

“I only date because that old man, Leeteuk asked me to. He said he would take my Starcraft away if I won’t” I pouted my lips.

“Why I should believe you?”

“Because this is I, Kyuhyun that you know. Who hugs you to calm himself before every SJM performance.” I stand and pull into her a hug. She pushes me away but I tightened my hug. I felt my eyes getting teary. “This Kyuhyun that miss you everyday. Even when I’m playing my Starcraft. When I’m bullying my hyung. When I’m about to perform with other SJM. I miss your scent, your warmness. ” I buried my head on her shoulder. After awhile only she hugs me back. I smiled. “ I miss you a lot. I like you a lot. No, I l-love you. Even more than I love Starcraft. S-saranghaeyo. Noona, are you listening?” I pull back and she was crying again. “Why are you crying again noona?” I sighed.

“I don’t know if I am fool because I’m so happy when you love me more than your Starcraft”

I stared her. “You should be. Noona, there is a phrase in facebook. If a guy would stop playing his video games for you, marry him. I would do that for you noona. I would stop my video games for you. “

“Y-you will a-actually do t-that?” She tilted her head. She wipes my teary eyes. “I would. Of course, I would. I love you. Noona, d-do y-you love m-me?” I quickly hide my face on her shoulder to hide my blush.

“Are you blushing, Kyuhyun-ah?”

“Aniyo.” I shook my head without raising my head.

She chuckled, “I l-love you too, Kyuhyun-ah”

“Chincha?” I raised my head. I lifted her off the ground and spun her around the room. I put her down on her feet again. I look at her and came closer to her face. Slowly, I kissed her. Sweet and slow. I pulled her closer to me. I put her arms around my neck. She willingly locks it together. I smirked against our kiss.

She pulls back. “Yah, are you smirking again?” She stared at me disbelievingly.

I pull her closer again and pressed my forehead to hers. “Yeah, it can’t be help” I pulled her into a hug again. “Noona, I really miss you. Do you know that?” Then, I heard she sighed. “Waeyo?”

“Jihyun”

“Ah, that little devil”

“Little devil?” She pushes me away but she fails.

“I’m sorry. Bad mouth. Noona, let’s date okay. I really want to marry you but I got Super Junior. I really want us to get married some day. I really do noona. You believe me right?”

She chuckled, “I do”

I pulled her again into a hug. “Gomawo for believing in me. Gomawo. I’ll tell manager hyung and I’ll think up somethi- “ My words was cut off as she kisses me.

“Don’t talk to much. You ruining the moment” She said against my lips. I smirked. We kissed again for a long time until both of pulls away reluctantly, gasping for air.

I lay on the bed. She lies on my arms. We both stared at the ceiling.“Noona, I got to tell you something”

“Waeyo” She turns to me.

“I c-came to y-your w-wedding day. B-but w-when I came, you a-already kiss y-your groom. “ I poke as she stays silent.

“Are you listening?”

“Mianhaeneyo you come and watch us ki-“ I put my middle finger on her lips, silencing her. She playfully bit my finger. “I’m really sorry Kyuhyun-ah” She cuddles against my chest.

“Noona, I couldn’t sleep for days after. Everytime I-I c-close my eyes, that scene keep replaying…. In my mind” I pull her closer. I kisses her forehead.

“I-I’m really sorry Kyuhyun-ah. I really want to tell you. But I can’t bring myself to tell you. I’m falling for you but I already said yes when my boyfriend asks me to marry him” She kissed my neck.

“I guess it just happen”

“Kyuhyun-ah”

“Hmm”

“When did you fall for me?” I pretended to sleep to avoid the question. She smacks my chest. “Yahh, don’t pretend to sleep.”

“When I fall for you? I don’t remember. I guess whenever we hugs, I kind of feel sick to my stomach. And I kissed you; I was about to say I love you. But you push me away.”

“I’m really sorry. Kyuhyun-ah“ She whispers. “Gomawo. For waiting for this five years. Gomawo. For forgiving me. Gomawo. For loving me” She peck my lips.

“Show me that you are really thankful” I pushed her jacket off her shoulders and kissed her shoulders. I nibbled it a bit.

“I’m really am. It tickles.” She wiggles her shoulders.

“I said show me” I pull her closer to my chest and pulled her into a sweet-turn-passionate kiss.

AUTHOR'S RAMBLING: THIS IS MY TWO SHOTS.hope you guys enjoy it. dont forget to comment * poke poke. gomawoyo XD. Sorry if the ending isnt that satisfying. I tried my best. :D