A Wolf's Challenge 2

MY PUMPKIN PROFESSOR (My Pumpkin Gyo-soh-nim)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAO had all but forgotten about the tweet that he made by the next day when he noticed something unusual about that morning in SMUni. People were looking at him like he was some kind of delinquent. It was not like the usual way girls would look at him to try to catch his attention. There were some of them would stop their conversation when they see him. Kris had stayed behind since today was his free day. He didn't schedule any classes on that day so he could bum out or in case he had something to do he could schedule it there. Tao however did not have that foresight. He'll try that next year when he could control his class load better. First years had a fixed number of classes and what not so as not to let them take the wrong pre-requisite classes or general courses.

 

Three classes later he was getting really conscious. It was like everyone was waiting for him to do something weird so they could talk about it. He kept looking over his shoulder trying to check if someone was following him. There was a weird feeling he was having that someone was watching his every move.

 

Then he saw him, a tall handsome man so much so that he almost looked androgynous. "@zitaopanda?" he was surprised to hear his twitter name when the tall man came up to him. His face bore a challenge and his eyes looked really really menacing. Although he was known for his oddly scary stare, Tao was not the kind to use it to intimidate others. This guy obvious did.

 

"Who are you?" the question obviously ticked the guy off. There was gasping when he did ask that. Am I supposed to know who this guy was?

 

"Heechul oppa!" there were shrieking that followed that. Tao could swear the guy could have killed him with the irritation in his eyes but he turned to the women with the sweetest smile and waved them off.

 

"Come with me." Tao could have stopped the dragging but he was sure it would make a bigger scene so he let Heechul lead him by the arm.

 

They stopped at the southern gardens of  SMUni. He realized that he might be in a trap. He wanted to face palm. Trouble again. He wondered if he would upset Sungmin if he got into a fight. He figured it would upset him and then some. So Tao did the one thing he has never done in his life, he raised his hands in surrender. "Look, I don't have any problem with you. I don't even know you. So why don't you just tell me what you want and let me go back to my classes."

 

"You don't have any classes for the rest of the day." Heechul sounded very sure of himself.

 

"How would you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter