EXTRA - Lonely Saturday - INC

MY PUMPKIN PROFESSOR (My Pumpkin Gyo-soh-nim)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturdays have always been very special to Tao. It was the day when Sungmin would spend time with his friends. SUJU Saturdays were not as mandatory as it was before. The one a week thing because more once or twice a month. They still kept unusually close tabs on each other over the first few months that Tao was with Sungmin but when it became clear to SUJU that Tao was not going to revert on his promise they loosened up their security and welcomed Tao into their fold completely. The younger members even started to find time to hang out with members of EXO and that made common friends out of all of them. Heechul still travelled a lot but was most often in SK because of his lady love. Kyuhyun has become an off-Broadway success and was making his way into the hearts of both Koreans and New Yorkers alike.

“I heard that they are very interested in his preference because he never answers that question in interviews.” Heechul sounded worried during on of the SUJU Saturday video group hang. “Do you think he might stil be hung up on Sungmin?”

“Who wouldn’t be? I am.” Siwon teased the rest. Heechul shook a fist on his screen.

“I have a gift for you when I come back over there.” Heechul repeated the threat he makes to all of them when they did something he would later punish them for. Siwon just laughed being a God-fearing person made him believe that God would protect him from Heechul.

Sungmin was going to spend some time with Kangin-hyung today. The later was going through some rough stuff lately and wanted some time to talk to a friend about it. Tao didn’t want to think that something was up between the two but Kangin is definitely a great looking guy. He feels genuine concern towards Sungmin but not enough to try to make a play for him. Kangin towards Sungmin was like Heechul who loved Kyuhyun like a blood brother.

But still it was lonely not to be with his pumpkinhe on a beautiful autumn day like today. Leaf colors have just started to change and Tao found it very very romantic. He couldn’t wait for snow and a reason to hold Sungmin closer to him appealed to him greatly.

His brothers have but he was glad that his anniversary would be on a Saturday. It was in fact in a week’s time. They said that he didn’t even bother with 100 days and 300 days when why bother with an anniversary. He figured that it was premature to celebrate before that. And he considered what he and Sungmin had like a marriage of sorts. And in marriages, years matter not days.

Counting days were for people who were short-sighted and lived only for the moment. As for him, he wanted to a lifetime with Sungmin. And as it was a year already seemed so fast with the constant need to balance schoolwork and his moments with Sungmin with spending time with his EXO brothers just like Jungsu-hyung suggested, the year had gone be so quickly that Tao felt like there was never enough time to do the things that must be done and the things he wants to do.

Like hold on to Sungmin in the morning and keep tabs on Kris’ love life. Since he still officially lives at Kris’ place but spends two-thirds of his time at Sungmin, he felt like having two lives at times. But whenever Kris would tell him that he envies that it was Tao’s biggest worry he thinks there is an innate loneliness that is triggered by a person in a couple when near friends who are single. He’d worry for a bit and talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter