TAO or NOW

MY PUMPKIN PROFESSOR (My Pumpkin Gyo-soh-nim)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HE KNEW he had to act soon but he didn't have the courage to ask Sungmin to go out because Heechul was always around. Tao had planned to ask him to watch at least two musicals and a concert but Sungmin always ended up going with his friend, complimentary tickets for a celebrity friend. Super Junior, at least those who were in South Korea occupied his nights and his Saturdays. SUJU Saturdays, an old thing they had done when they were still college students and then some. Now they spent it over the internet or somewhere they could all talk to the ones who were out of the country. Tao couldn't ask him to skip it since he's so happy whenever he talked about his friends. It's been a month since the time they got their reunion and Sungmin was on a SUJU high. Tao, on the other hand, was feeling like chopped liver as the days passed.

 

KRIS was reporting the sad news bulletin to his EXO brothers and they couldn't think of a way to get Heechul out of Sungmin's place. It wasn't like Tao could impose for him to move out. Sungmin had cleared up the issue with Heechul to their relief.

 

"Sungmin-nim, are you and Heechul-ssi together like Eunhyuk and Donghae?" Kris had the heart to ask since Tao was not ready to.

 

"Ani! No we're not. He's my brother." Sungmin waved the hand that held his chopsticks making rice pieces fly. He laughed then apologized. "He's just really clingy when he wants to be."

 

"Ahh..." Kris could see that Tao was relieved though his face didn't show it that much. They've been friends for a long time so he could see that Tao relaxed after hearing that bit of information.

 

"Why is he that clingy?" Tao had to ask. He was relieved that the hugging was purely brotherly but he didn't like the idea that Sungmin let him do it so often. It made fangirls wonder about them but Sungmin didn't seem to mind since Heechul was never really the kind to date men. So rumours like that died fast.

 

"I guess ever since Han Geng left he's been traumatized. He didn't want to let SUJU members out of his radar. If we needed to know where one of us was he'd know." Sungmin said matter-of-factly. "Jungsu is our father and Heechul is like the mother. He can't seem to help it. He cares for us a lot. And he's a pretty thoughtful guy."

 

"Would it be okay with him if I asked you to help me out with something tonight?" Tao didn't know what Kris was up to. They had burnt out most of their plans to get Sungmin with him. But one call from Heechul wondering where Sungmin one had the latter coming back to his apartment on the first available cab. If Tao was not so dense he'd think Heechul was c0ck-blocking his every move. Or the other SUJU members were in on it too. But if it was Kris then they might not get in the way...

 

"Help with what?" Kris felt Tao's anticipation. "Is it school work?"

 

"No. It's for a friend of ours. They're having their anniversary." Kris had talked to Chanyeol and Baekhyun about putting their "date" into action. There was as school musical that was playing in the same place that Chanyeol set up their picnic date before. Kris didn't tell Tao about it because he might feel obliged to prepare for it. It neede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter