Chapter 4: Memories of the Sad Past (YoonWon [Part 2])

Forever And Always U

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

    "Yoong! SA. RANG. HAE. YO!" I shouted. If only I can shout it on the stage.

 

    "Yah! Oppa! What if someone..." I zipped . I don't want to face the reality yet. I still want to dream. I knew that when we returned to our practice room, we had to keep ourselves away from each other again.

 

    "Yoona ah~ i told you not to think about it, when we're together. Urgh~ I know you are just only protecting SNSD and SJ but you need to protect your heart from loneliness  too." I said and she just stared at my eyes.

 

    "Oppa." she mumbled. I smiled at her to show that everything is okay and everything will be fine.

 

    "Aigoo~ Do you know what was my reaction when Taecyeon talked about you on Win Win?" I asked her and she laughed.

 

    "Not again." she laughed hard.

 

(note: this is the real expression of Siwon when Taecyeon was talking about Yoona on Win Win.. cr; to fyeahyoonwon@tumblr)

 

    "Wonnie oppa. Are you mad at him?" she asked me and I laughed.

 

    "A big NO! Why? Because I knew Im Yoona only loves Choi Siwon!" I said as I hold her cold hands.

 

    "Then, why did you react like that?" she asked me.

 

    "I'm awkward that other guy is talking about my girlfriend. That time.. I want to tell them that, we are dating." I said and she suddenly hugged me.

 

    "Oppa. You are so nice." she whispered to me and I hugged her back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACK-

 

    Yoona was walking on the main building and she saw Siwon with Stella. She knew that thee is something going on between them and her heart feels the pain but she just ignored it. She continue to walked as if she is not on her right mind.

 

    "Yoong! Yoongie!" sica said. Yoona didn't hear  her because she is out of her mind that time. "YAH! IM CHODING!" Sica yelled and Yoona jumped on surprised. She turned around to face her and Sica gave her a icy stare.

 

    "I'm sorry unnie!" she softly apologize.

 

    "It's okay! I thought you want me to scream like a dolphin again! Ah. Nevermind! I heard you are the first choice on upcoming girl group!" she said and Yoona just fakely smiled at her.

 

    "I heard you are on the same team as mine too, unnie!" she said and Sica laughed.

 

    "Yeah! Also Yuri and Stella!" she said. Yoona turned her back on her, when she heard the name Stella.

 

    "I'll go now! I have something to do!" she said and walked away from her. Sica just stared at her.

 

    "What's wrong with her? Love. Aigoo~" she mumbled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Since Yoona will going to debut, I think this  is the right time to confess!" Siwon thought to himself as she walked around on the SM ent. building to find Yoona. Every staffs he passed by just stared at his flowers.

 

    "Yoona and who? Really? Are you kidding? Kibum will never date her!" Siwon heard someone said those. He stared at the floor and sighed.

 

    "Is she and Kibum are dating? Then..." he mumbled and he get back on searching. He saw a familiar figure. And when she's about to turn around.

 

    "Don't turn around! this may be the last time I'll say this to you. Saranghae!" he saidand the figure turned around. Siwon was on complete shocked to see Stella instead of Yoona.

 

    "Oppa! i always knew you love me too! Saranghae!" she said and she run to him. She hugged him. Yoona, who was hiding behind the wall saw and heard everything.

 

    "It's really over.." she mumbled and left.

 

End of Flashback

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Yah! Oppa! Are you out of your mind? Our managers are calling us like crazy! And yet, you keep on hugging me tightly!" Yoona said and I went back on my senses. i broke the hugged and face her.

 

    "I'm sorry! i didn't heard manager hyungs are calling us!" I lied and she smiled at me.

 

    "You are so cute!" she said and she pinched my cheeks. She then, start to run.

 

    "Ah! Do you think I can't catch you? I'm good at catching deers!" I said and I start to run after her.

 

End of P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------