Chapter 2: Memories of the Sad Past (YoonWon [Part 1])

Forever And Always U

 

Yoona's P.O.V

 

   "Oppa! Yah! How could you!" I yelled at Siwon oppa, who teased me again.

 

   "Aish! How could you be so pretty? You always made my heart jumped! Araso. Here." he said as he gave back my ring. "If I bought a ring for us. Will you wear it?" he asked me.

 

    "Of course. But.. If my manager told me not to.. I'll remove it." I said and I feel that it saddened him. "Yah! Because CHOI SIWON is ALWAYS on my HEART! You are already printed inside my heart!" I said and he smiled at me.

 

    "Yoong!" he said and he turned me around to see the beautiful view of Seoul from the rooftop of SM ent. building. "I always wanted to be with you!" he said and he back hugged me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

    "So, they are already going to debut?" Yoona asked Yuri and she nodded. "Ah. Okay. Good luck to Siwon oppa. He deserve it." she said and Yuri stared at her.

 

    "What about your feelings for him?" she asked her and Yoona smiled.

 

    "Don't worry about me. When the time comes for me to debut also, I bet this feelings will get lost." she lied and Yuri was still worried for her. She knew her bestfriend is lying on her.

 

    "Hey Siwon oppa!" Yuri greeted Siwon, who just arrived. Yoona glanced at him and she look away.

 

    "Oh. Hi Yul! Hi Yoong!" he greeted them and Yoona didn't even looked at him. She walked away from them. "What's wrong with her?" he asked Yuri and Yuri shooked her head.

 

    "I don't know. Oppa. By the way, congratulations!" she said and he smiled at her.

 

    "Thank you." he said softly and Yuri followed Yoona. "Yoona. What's wrong with you? I'm going to confess my feelings before I officially debut. But you always didn't pay attention at me. Do you have the same feelings for me?" he asked himself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Oppa. I know I'm just too young to understand love but I really do love you. But I know you only think of me as your dongsaeng. Now.. You will be my sunbae. Aish~~! This is so wrong Yoona!" she thought to herself and sighed.

 

    "Yoong! Why did you run away?" Yuri asked her and she face her.

 

    "I don't want to see him!" she said and Yuri hugged her.

 

    "Aigoo~~! The young deer is in love with simba. Yoong. Stay strong okay? I bet there are lots of guys out there!" she said with confidence.

 

    "Yeah. There are a lot for you. There is Yesung oppa, who really likes his dongsaeng but she always ignore him. And there is your dongsaeng Minho, who is really in love with his noona!" she joked and Yuri hit her forehead.

 

    "Yah! Im Yoon Ah! How dare you to say those on your unnie?" she said and laughed. "But honestly. I think I look good on both of them!" she joked and Yoona hit her forehead too.

 

    "Yah! You only had one heart!" she launghed.

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "By the way, Wonnie oppa. How are you and your Stella?" I suddenly asked him. I felt a little jealousy.

 

    "We're a good friends. Why? Are you jealous? Huh?" he said and he start to tickle me. "I can't believe that you are jealous!" he laughed.

 

    "I'm not! Stella unnie already had a boyfriend! That means she already forget you!" I said and he laughed.

 

    "I know!" he said and he back hugged me. "There is only one for Choi Siwon and it is none other than Im Yoon Ah!" he said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


^^